A Visit From The Jolly Old Elf

Story Info
Santa LOVES naughty girls.
1.7k words
4.29
37.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shimmering blue eyes, honey gold hair long and flowing. Full pouty lips parted and revealing perfect little pearl teeth. The midriff baring little tee did nothing to hide the lower orbs of her breasts. Through the sheer material he could see the succulent round globes tipped with cherry pink, permanently hard, rubbery nubs surrounded by a large deep rose aureola.

She was on her knees on her bed peering out into the cold wintery night. The hard round little cheeks of her butt were tightly sheathed in tiny white panties. The crack of her ass was clearly visible and as she leaned further over to examine the sky, he saw that the elastic on one leg had ridden into her slit exposing half of a plump little bald pussy.

He was instantly rock hard. The good little boys and girls might get the nice presents. But the naughty girls held a special place for him because they were HIS present to himself. He checked his list again, just to make sure. Yes..... Emily Evans, 22, correct address, and a very, very naughty girl. Her information sheet made excellent "stroke" reading. Bad girls made life so much more fun.

He wasted no more time admiring the scenery, he still had a lot of deliveries to make. "HO HO HO, Emily" he boomed in his jolly way.

Startled, Emily squealed and lost her balance and fell backwards, right into his gloved hands. He quickly grabbed her wrists and tied them with the peppermint striped ribbon finishing with a beautiful big bow. Holding her arms high above her head, he admired his gift, relishing the thought of unwrapping it.

Her pretty blue eyes widened in amazement and her kissable lips rounded in an "O" of shock. He could not help but think how nice those eyes would look staring up at him while those lips bobbed up and down on his cock.

"You!" she gasped and as she started to say something else, he put his finger to his lips and roguishly waggled his large white eyebrows at her and said "Shhhhhhhh"

Lifting her as easily as he lifted a sack full of toys, he used the ribbon tying her wrist to hook her on the door. She hung helplessly, her legs moving futilely in her attempt to escape. His hand slipped under her tee cupping her perky little tit. It fit perfectly in the palm of his hand. His index finger and thumb captured the nipple, roiling it back it forth as he watched it harden even more.

"Oh god, oh god!" was all Emily could manage as the bearded man began to suck on one nipple as he squeezed and pulled on the other. Her small round tits began to swell under his other hand. The large nipples hardened into rock-like firmness as he stroked her throbbing little honey-pot through the moist fabric of her panties, reveling in the perfection of her body, the incredible smoothness and softness of her tight flesh. Breathless squeals and her lithe, squirming body only aroused him more and his throbbing cock was demanding relief.

"Santa magic is a wonderful thing." He mused as he unbuckled his large black belt from around his jolly belly. "The ability to hand out presents to all the good boys and girls, plus fuck all the naughty girls in a single night! Good thing I have a full year to recuperate." His belly jiggled like a bowl full of jelly as he chuckled to himself. As his scarlet pants pooled over his black fur trimmed boots, his rock hard cock sprang into view.

Emily's eyes widened in amazement. "Oh my goodness, Santa! Is that for ME????" She felt the silken wisp between her thighs begin to moisten with her arousal.

"HO HO HO", he boomed. The smell of her sex pervading the room made Santa eager to taste his little morsel. His fingers gripped the waistband of her panties and slowly peeled them down the ivory portals of her shapely legs. His cock jumped in anticipation as her plump pussy came into view. The golden triangle of hair pointed to paradise below. Pink, full and open just enough for her clit to peek out.

One of his hands curled around her ass cheek and squeezed it reveling in the firm texture as his other hand parted her pussy lips revealing the dewy inner lips that opened in anticipation. One finger dipped into her rosy pink depths pulling her juiciness out to rub on the hard little button.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned as she tried to rub herself on his hand.

"Oh my, Emily" he crooned as his thumb rubbed and circled her throbbing clit. "What a lovely, naughty girl you are," He smiled when he heard her gasp as he slid 2 fingers deep into her honeypot. His fingers moved rapidly in and out of her as his thumb continued to diddle her clit. It was not long before she was in the throes of an orgasm.

He immediately buried his face in her pussy as his tongue eagerly lapped up her cum. He moved up and captured her clit between his teeth, gently holding it in place as his tongue flicked it back and forth.

Emily could not stop cumming. Orgasm after orgasm exploded from her as he skillfully teased her body. His stimulation of her clit caused her pussy to flow with cum. He slowly pulled his fingers from her pussy and began to spread the moisture back to her tight little asshole. Once he had lubed her ass, he took a pussy-wet finger and began pushing it into the puckered opening. Timing it, as she began to cum again he pushed his finger deep into her ass causing a 2nd orgasm on top of the other one.

"Please, Santa" she gasped.

He stopped and looked up at his delicious package of goodies. His eyes twinkled as he asked "Please what, naughty Emily?"

"Oh, Santa" she whispered, "please fuck me."

"HO HO HO" he boomed. He reached up and lifted her easily off the door. He untied his present and took off the wrappings completely before picking her up and laying her on the bed. He quickly removed his clothing and joined her.

"Mmmmmmm, Santa, I want some Christmas candy first." Then she bent forwards, clutching his prick tightly in her fist. She flickedout her tongue and licked the bloated tip, taking care to cover it entirely with her warm, wet saliva before opening her mouth wide and sealing her full lips completely around the head of his cock. Then, she sucked it slowly into her mouth, stopping only when it hit the back of her throat. Holding the base of his cock with both hands, Emily bobbed her head up and down, sucking slowly. Her lips were stretched tightly around the shaft and her cheeks were dimpled and caved in with the suction. It felt like a tight, hot, virgin cunt was wrapped around his prick. Santa LOVED naughty girls. They were so good at being bad. She was soon taking more and more into her mouth each time as her throat adjusted to his girth. She pulled it in deep, as far as her throat would allow, her tongue running up and down the underside like a feather. One hand was wrapped around the base of his cock, while the other played affectionately with his swollen balls as she locked eyes with him.

Cupping her left breast lightly, at the same time Santa slid his other hand up between her legs. She moaned and opened her thighs at his touch. Her skin was firm and incredibly smooth as only a woman's can be. He moved higher, filling his palm with her pubic mound. It felt hot, very hot, and damp too, and the more he stroked, the hotter and wetter it became.

He could feel her taut lips close tightly around the thickness of his cock while her cheeks and tongue caressed and sucked it. One of her hands held his prick, directing it into her mouth, the other gently fondled and rolled his balls in a deliciously arousing rhythm. She pushed the skin of his cock up and down as she sucked it in and out her mouth, hand-fucking the part she couldn't fit into her mouth. She began sucking as hard as she could, her fist a blur as it whipped up and down the shaft of his cock. She was so good at it and this being Santa's first stop, was so damn horny, he was squirting cum into her hot sucking mouth within seconds.

Of course, being Santa, he was still hard. He rolled onto his back and asked "Would you like to take a ride on Santa?"

She giggled and quickly climbed on lowering herself onto his standing pole. Her tight sheath slipped snugly around his cock and he groaned as she swallowed him completely.

He was soon treated to the sight of a disheveled, lovely blonde bouncing up and down as her tits kept time plus the sensation and sound as her firm ass slapped his sac under her.

It wasn't long before Santa felt his balls begin to tighten and he said "Santa is cumming, Emily, you naughty delight."

Feeling his cream spurt up her tunnel, triggered Emily's orgasm. Arching her back and grinding her clit into his pelvis, her love juices mingled with his dribbling out and pooling between them. She collapsed on top of Santa breathing hard.

But after a few moments he jumped up and gave her an affectionate pat on her pert ass. "As interesting as it would be to hang around and discover just how naughty you can be, I must be on my way. Many more good childrens' presents to distribute and naughty girls to visit tonight."

He quickly dressed and as he turned to leave, he stopped, "I nearly forgot, naughty girls ESPECIALLY deserve a present." He presented her with a package tied with the same ribbon he used on her. "A magic vibrator, my dear. It never needs batteries, will never break down and mysteriously appears when you have need of it, no matter where you are."

With that he disappeared in a flash. Emily smiled happily as she gazed at her wonderful gift. She nestled it against her cheek and began to drift off to sleep with visions of long, hard rock candy and balls as sweet as sugar plums to suck into her mouth once more. She sighed and wiggled a little bit.

"Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night" she murmured as she fell fast asleep.