A Visit to a Fan Ch. 11

Story Info
VelvetPie makes love to Gale.
907 words
4.51
27.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Gale closed his eyes. And unexpectedly exploded in the back of her throat. He gasped his way through his release, wanting to instantly apologize but the way she reacted, keeping him deep in her throat as she swallowed and continued sucking until he became too sensitive.

"I've haven't blown my load that quick since I was a kid." He panted, shivering as she nuzzled his balls, taking one into her mouth. "Sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about." She murmured, licking his nut sack. "It's better to get the first one out of the way, don't you think?"

Gale laughed and he put his arms around her, drawing her close and giving her a long, warm hug. She lifted her head and he tasted his salty-sweet essence on her tongue, her panty-clad pussy rubbing against his re-awakening cock. "You're going to spoil me for anyone else."

"That's a nice thought." She gave him a quick kiss and whispered for him to turn over. He did so and lay absolutely still, wondering what she was going to do next. When he felt the soft item that was running down his leg, he gasped at the sensation, moaning in appreciation when she reached his head and he realized that it was her hair. She swept her soft black hair over his back, tickling his ass and teasing the insides of his legs.

His cock tingled, signaling its re-awakening and he shivered as her scented hair brushed against his face. "You smell so good."

"Glad you like it." Her breath on his ear made another shiver skate through him. "I hoped you would."

Gale felt her move away and groaned long and loud as her tongue basted the inside of his legs from foot to where his buttock connected. "Jesus."

"Like that, did you?" She didn't give him a chance to reply, attacking his buttocks, back and legs with her mouth and tongue. He gripped the sheets tightly, moaning and writhing with each touch of her lips to his body. She left no part of him untouched and he was trembling so hard that he felt like a mass of jelly. Her arms curled underneath his middle, bringing him to his knees and he tried to catch his breath, anxious for her next touch.

Her hands on his ass cheeks, spreading them apart was his clue. The thrust of her hot tongue against his asshole was quickly followed but her lips gently sucking the skin around the hole made him nearly scream into the pillow. Her flattened tongue swabbed and probed, then snaked into him, pushing and spreading him as wide as she could. Just as she thrust her tongue inside, her hand slid around his waist and found his half-hard cock, giving it a couple of strokes.

"Oh, Jesus!"

He thought his skin was on fire. Every inch of him tingled as she worked on him, stroking him while her tongue speared his asshole over and over. His cock plumped with blood, pulsing in her soft palm and he groaned, trembling, afraid that he was going to explode again. She had sensed that he was close and pulled back, running her hands over his body to calm him a bit. It didn't work. He reached back and grabbed her arm, pulling her down beside him.

"I can't wait any longer."

She reached down and yanked her panties off. "Good, because I need to be fucked."

Heat suffused his face. He looked down into her dark eyes, moving between her legs. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Her husky reply sent chills up and down his spine and he lowered himself onto her, his cock head butting against her wet pussy. He pushed into her, his groan matching hers as he sank deep, her hips tilting up to meet his. When he opened his eyes, he paused, suddenly super-aware of what he was doing. She was giving herself to him and had only been interested in his pleasure. It was time for that to change.

"Tell me how you like it." He whispered, taking her ear lobe between his teeth and biting down gently. "Tell me."

"Slow." She gasped as he began to move, slowly pulling all the way out, then pushing back in. "Oh, yeah. Right there."

Gale bent down and took her mouth again, loving the way her hands glided over his body, her nails scratching here, her fingers pinching there as she moved with him. It was everything he wanted and everything he needed. A woman loving him for his heart and soul. He put every bit of his emotions into making love to her, losing himself in the passion he saw in her eyes and the love in her fingertips.

Her hands slid up to his head and she pulled him down until his nose touched hers, gasping as she teetered on the edge. "Baby, I'm going to cum. Cum with me."

A streak of pleasure flashed through him as she exploded beneath him, her pussy muscles gripping him, rippling against his rod and he gave up his resistance, filling her with his cum. Her arms looped around his neck, pulling him completely down on top of her, her legs wrapping around his back in a hug. He slid sideways, taking his weight from her but remained within her arms, enjoying the comfort of being with her.

"Velvet?"

"Yes?"

"Will you heat me up some more pot pie?"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers