A Visit to a Fan Ch. 12

Story Info
Gale gets his wish.
1.2k words
4.58
25.5k
6
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

After another plate of pot pie and a glass of wine, Gale felt as if he'd won the lottery. This had all been such a risk. What if she would have been a nut case? What if he'd been wrong about the feelings he'd had when he read her works? He set the plate in the sink and took his glass into the living room, joining her on the couch. It made his heart flutter when she crawled over to him, putting her arms around him and giving him a hug.

"What are we watching?"

"Oddly enough,Particles of Truth."

"Oh, no! Please turn it. I don't want to watch myself."

She flipped through the movie channels and settled onI Heart Huckabees, smiling when he laid his head on her lap. She set the remote down, picked up her glass and ran her fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his eyes. "I'm glad you came."

"I'm hoping to cum some more." He gave her thigh a playful squeeze and she gave him an answering shove. A goofy grin on his face, he nestled back against her legs, sighing in happiness. "I'm glad, too."

When the movie ended, neither party knew it because they were deep in an embrace, kissing each other like love-starved teenagers. Gale had missed being with a woman like this, passionate, spontaneous, all-consuming. There was something about Velvet that was protective like a mother hen and sexy like a cute girl who lived next door all wrapped up into one package. She was Martha Stewart one minute, then Pam Anderson the next. She was perfection. And she was married.

He made love to her in the living room and in the den in front of the fire before taking a shower with her and heading back to the big bed. She was so vibrant, so alive, so loving, so giving that he convinced himself not to think about what would happen a few hours from now when he had to leave. She was perfect for him, flawed but unapologetic, intelligent but childlike, beautiful but unknowing. A conundrum that he would be more than happy to spend a lifetime trying to solve.

He slept but he awoke early, checking the clock as she lay spooned in his arms. Eight o'clock. Chauncey would arrive in an hour and a half and he would be out of her life. Might not be forever but it would feel like it.

"You're supposed to be sleeping." Her drowsy voice brought his eyes down to meet with hers. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He tucked his chin into the side of her neck, inhaling her scent of sweat and shampoo. "Just thinking about leaving."

She reached back and ruffled his hair. "I know. I've been thinking about it, too."

"Gonna miss me?"

He regretted asking the question when he heard the tears in her voice. "That's a stupid question."

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He pulled her closer. "Will you be all right?"

"Of course." She sniffled. "I'll just miss you."

The last time was the best. Slow, unhurried, explorative. Give and take between two lovers. This time, he learned what made her breathless and took her there several times before joining her on that rare plane. Twice. He coaxed her into taking another shower with him and was ecstatic to find fresh coffee brewing while she fried bacon and eggs for him.

"I didn't know how you liked your eggs ... "

"Anyway you make them is fine."

They ate in silence, then she made a breakfast sandwich for Chauncey, wrapping it in foil. "Go give this to him, will you?"

"Sure." When he returned five minutes later, she was waiting, a cup of tea in her hands. He set the vessel aside and pulled her up from the stool, looking down into her eyes. "Time for me to go."

He saw her eyes fill with tears but she pulled him down for a kiss, slipping a note in his hand. "Don't read it until you're on the plane."

"Velvet ... "

"No, Gale. Don't say thanks." She cupped his cheek. "It was my pleasure."

He walked down the front walkway, pausing before he slid into the car to look at her once more. She tugged her robe's belt a bit tighter and gave him a shy wave, hiding the fact that she had to wipe her eyes. Chauncey backed out and before long, they were heading to Orlando.

"That's a special woman, if you don't mind me saying so."

"No, I don't mind." Gale watched the scenery speed by. "You're absolutely right." It was then that he remembered the envelope that she'd slipped to him.Don't read it until you're on the plane. He couldn't wait. He ripped the flap open and pulled the sheaf of paper out, quickly reading the words she'd written. "Chauncey, turn around."

"What?"

"I said, turn around."

"But you'll miss your plane."

"Yes, I will. Just turn around."

Fifteen minutes later, he was on her doorstep, ringing the bell and anxiously waiting for her to answer the door. She was surprised to find him there. "Gale! What are you ... "

He held up the envelope. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You weren't supposed to read that until you got on the plane!"

"Answer my question."

She took a deep breath. "I didn't want to sway your decision."

He opened the letter and read, "Gale. Thank you for a lovely two days but I have a secret to tell you. I am not attached. I've been single for awhile and just made up the story to keep unsavory guys away. I know I should have told you right away ... " His eyes met hers. "You're damned right that you should have told me!"

"Gale ... "

He grabbed her arms, forcing her to look up at him. "Want to come to with me? Pack a bag. I'll be waiting for you in the car. If you don't want to go, call Chauncey and we'll head to Orlando."

Without waiting, he stalked back to the car, happy that Chauncey had the forethought to grab a six-pack of beer and handed a cold one back to him as he settled in the back seat. "Are we waiting?"

"I hope so."

For twenty long minutes, he sat in the car, swallowing beer past a nervous lump that threatened to grow even larger. Chauncey did not make any small talk but handed a second beer back and admired the scenery. A knock on his door surprised him and he quickly opened it, smiling up at her.

"I'm sorry." The driver took her bag and Gale took her hand as she stepped into the vehicle. "I just ... "

"Sshh." His lips covered hers, his tongue sliding inside to open hers softly and she moaned, a sound that he hoped to hear every day and night in the future. "I understand. It makes me want you even more."

"Why?"

"Because you were willing to give me what I wanted without asking anything for yourself."

"How do you know that I wouldn't have come along later and asked for something?"

"Did you forget that I know your truth?" Gale gazed into her seemingly fathomless eyes, once again hypnotized by them. "That the last time you came, you screamed that you loved me? You can't buy that kind of honesty." He touched her cheek. "That was what I was looking for."

Her smile warmed him to his toes. "I can't help it. I'm your biggest fan."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers