A Visit To My Office

Story Info
I take you to my office for...
2k words
3.13
21.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this is going to be ok?" You ask.

"Not really." I respond.

"Well, we can always turn back. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Of course, more than anything in the world." I say, as I look across at you. I can see a secret smile forming on your lips. The car cruises down the deserted road towards a security hut and barrier that blocks the road ahead. The sky is dark, with just the merest hint of the morning sun that will soon illuminate the sky.

"Get down!" I say as I place my hand on the back of your head and push your head down as the car slowly grinds to a halt. The security guard scarcely looks up from his portable television.

"Morning." Says in a rather deep voice, whilst suppressing a yawn, "Can I see your pass." He says. I wind down the window. My heart pounds, will he notice you? I think as I pass him my photo identity card. I feel my heart pounding as I am aware that if he were to look closely he would see you. He scarcely glances at it as he hands it back. "Have a good day". I hear the buzzing sound as the automatic barrier begins to slowly rise. I am wishing more than ever that it would move faster, each second an agony of nerves.

The car park is empty and unlit as we pull in.

"We have to be quick," I say, "We can't let that guards catch you."

"What happens if he does?"

"We would both be in trouble. Big trouble." I respond.

"Ok, this feels so naughty," You respond as you climb out the door of the car.

"Let's go," I say as I take your hand in mine and we dash across the car park and towards the main entrance.

There don't seem to be any lights on in the building and as we pass through reception the main desk is empty; the only movement is a single light on the switchboard switches on and off.

"This way," I say as I grab you by the arm. There is a strange twilight, only the emergency lighting it on. We head down the empty corridors. To our left lies the doors through to the factory, all the machinery lies idle, you stop for a moment to peer inside at the production lines through the glass pains in the window. "Come on I say," as I take your hand and lead you on towards my office.

I push the door open and pull you inside. It is dark, but I switch on the lights you can see a printer, photocopier and several desks.

"So this is where you spend all your time?" You ask.

"You had better close the door," I say as I move to the window and shut the blinds, "We don't have long".

"How long?" You ask.

"Half an hour at most," I say as I glance at my watch.

"Is that all?" You ask.

"We had better make the most of it." I say as I grab you forcefully and push you against the door. My hands grab yours and hold them against the wall. I kiss you, forcefully and with desire. There are no gentle, tender kisses only deep ones as I slide my tongue into your mouth. For a moment you seem into it before you seem to pull away from me slightly. I allow my hands release you and stand back.

"What if someone find us?" You ask.

"That won't happen."

"But what if?"

"I suppose I would be fired."

"We need a cover story. I could always say I was your secretary" You respond.

"Mmm"

"I am certainly dressed the part", you respond as you run your hands over your short black skirt and white blouse. "Is there anything I can take down for you?"

"Come here and I'll see if I can think of something"

You step towards me and I grab your ass, squeezing it gently before I slide my hand up your skirt; I run my finger up your inner thighs. I stroke the fabric of your panties; they are silky against my hand. Meanwhile my other hand grabs your breast and squeezes in forcefully. You wince slightly as my touch is unusually firm, but I don't let it stop me.

"I want you," I whisper. Removing my hand from between your legs, I begin to unbutton your blouse. My hands tear at the buttons.

"Careful!" I hear you say.

"I don't give a damned about a few buttons."

"Are you going to buy me another one?" You ask with a gently laugh.

"Anything for you, baby." I say as I pull your blouse from your slender shoulders, you aren't wearing a bra and reveal your breasts. I gasp, as I step back to admire you.

"Oh baby!" I say gently before I take your left nipple in my mouth and suck upon it, feeling it growing firmer in my mouth as my suction grows stronger, more forceful.

"Careful!" You exclaim and I respond my removing my lips.

I am already moving away from the door, moving you with me. Tearing the blouse off your body I pull it awkwardly off your body yanking your arms behind your back. I allow it drop to the floor.

Grabbing you by your forearms I drag you across the room. Then I spin you around so that you are pressed up against the photocopier.

"Ever done it on a photocopier?" I ask as my hands slide between your legs.

"Not yet."

"Well there is a first time for everything," I reply as my fingers grab your panties and pull them down.

My hands fumble with my belt, there is already a noticeable bulge at the front of my trousers. I kiss you on the side of your neck, as I remove my belt and unzipping my flies. Your hands are undoing my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. My trousers drop to my ankles. I lean forwards towards you. My hands grab the back of your thighs, just above your knees. I lift you up effortlessly so that now sit upon the photocopier. You lie back over the machine. My hands pull your legs apart and I pull you forwards so that they dangling off the machine.

"I want you so bad," I whisper. Your skirt rides up and I lean over your body.

I kiss your neck and allow the tip of my tongue to move slowly down your body, moving over your slender shoulders and down towards your breasts. With rapid movements by tongue flicks your nipple and I feel you shuddering underneath me.

"You taste so good." I say.

I notice that whilst I have been licking you, you have unfastened your skirt and allowed it to drop to the floor. Your pussy appears so inviting and I gently slide my index finger into your pussy. To my surprise you are already moist.

"We don't have long" I say.

"Hurry!" You plead.

"I am hurrying!" I say as I grab the base of my cock. I manoeuvre it towards your pussy. I rub the head against your pussy, the thin trace of trimmed pubic hair against my cock. Moving my cock around the outside of you pussy. I pause for a second to look at you. Your thighs are wrapped tightly around my thighs. You hair flows over the edge of the photocopier and your perfect breasts are on display. You tense your thighs pulling me closer to you.

"Fuck me," You say quietly.

I need no further encouragement as I push forwards. I feel your pussy resisting me, it is tight and yet it seems to encourage me to slide in further. Every inch I penetrate you feel better. Pleasure drives me on and I slide into you completely.

"God," I exclaim as you let out a gasp, which sounds like a strange mixture of pain and pleasure. I feel you pussy wrapped around me, tight and warm. I slide my entire length slowly in and out of you. Your thighs try to keep me close, but I push against them.

"You're so good." I say.

Then I look down and see the length of shaft of my cock glistened, moistened by your juicy pussy. I watch the way it looks as I slide into your pussy. They way you seem to envelope me. Each thrust supplying more pleasure as I begin to speed up the rhythm. Each thrust becoming stronger and more forceful. Grunting with every moment, I grab the back of your thighs and lift them up, raising them behind placing them upon my shoulders. Turning my head to one side I run my tongue over calves.

Moving your legs changes the angle and the head of my cock rubs against the front of your vaginal wall. You feel tighter against me. Your pussy muscles clench my cock, contracting rhythmically against my cock, as if trying to milk me. I thrust in and out, backwards and forward. Grunting with every stroke. Your breasts wobble with each thrust. I lean further forwards to penetrate you deeper.

"Fuck me!" You beg. "Fuck me!" Your voice becoming louder and more demanding, your breathing ragged.

My cock is hot, burning and I can't control myself. I sigh as I feel an explosion in my groin. A warm feeling flows from my cock, filling my body. I shudder and quiver as I feel my sperm flowing into you.

"God!" I exclaim as I thrust deep inside you for one final time.

"That was the best ever." You say as I struggle to regain my breath. Looking at you, I see you look satisfied; your chest is flushed pink, you hair a dishevelled mess.

"How was it for you?" You ask.

"The best." I say, "I love you so much, baby."

For a moment our eyes remained locked on one another, before my eyes drift towards at the clock on the wall. It is later than I though.

"Shit!"

"What is wrong?" You ask with slight concern.

"Nothing baby, it is just that it is latter than I thought." I say as I grab my trouser and pull them up. You lie still upon the photocopier looking like the cat that got the cream. I do up the buttons on my shirt.

"Shame we don't have time for second helpings", You say.

"Some other time," I say as I bend over and hand you your panties from the floor. You slide off the photocopier, looking majestic in your nakedness. I watch as you step into them and pull them up, the way they slide up your thighs.

Suddenly I hear a noise and dash over to the door and open it slightly. I hear voices coming down the corridor. They seem to be getting louder.

"Quick, someone is coming!" I whisper as I grab your blouse off the floor and toss it your direction. You are have already slipped back into your skirt and catch the blouse effortlessly.

"There is no way I can get you out of here," I say as I look around the room. Where can I hide you? My desk is towards the edge of the room and faces in towards the middle.

I realise that you will not be visible to anyone else from under my desk. "Quickly hide under my desk!"

You dive under my desk, you are wearing the blouse, but it is not buttoned up.

The door opens and a middle-aged man walks. It is Gary a colleague of mine.

"Morning," He says.

"Hi," I say as I struggle to straighten my tie. "I hate these things don't you?"

"That's why I never where one." He responds as he seems to grab hold of an imaginary tie.

"Very wise", I reply.

"Say you are in pretty early."

"The traffic wasn't bad."

"Oh. So did you have an interesting evening?"

"Didn't get up to much. There wasn't much on the telly. You?"

"Oh I went straight to bed. I had something I had to come in early and take care of something this morning." I said as I looked down under the desk looking at you as you button your blouse up under my desk.