A Visit to the North Ch. 03

Story Info
Annabelle understands and begins her training.
4.4k words
4.63
19.6k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is a mystery story of Annabelle's changed life. The characters are all fictional. There are many chapters so please consider finding and reading the earlier parts. Please leave your comments.

*****

A Lead

The return train ride to Washington allowed Barbara time to consider and think of the possibilities. She just considered the web data and connections too improbable. Was her concealment of her past sexual adventures also part of this abduction? Yet she had evaluated the record of my searches. Might she have been part of my curious behavior? Had she informed me of her sexual history would our situation be somehow different? She was now able to see the hell of the past weeks as leading to something.

She realized she must hire someone else to try and view the security films. Why wait around for someone 600 miles away to give her some hope? She felt she must continue to do something rather than just waiting for news. This new idea could help and it may turn up some new lead. She reached a friend who worked with a technology firm in New York who in turn contacted an acquaintance who did some contract work with the Feds. He provided the name of specialist capable of digital analysis of the security films. Once back in DC Barbara did not share her discoveries with her girlfriends.

Ms. Parsons agreed to provide Barbara with a record copy for the files and had the full file sent via a dropbox folder to her. Barbara's call to the owner of the firm gave her a lift. The possible work would require a fee of $2,500 so she arranged the transfer. He agreed to place one of his advanced techs on the assignment but cautioned patience. They suggested allowing at least a week to get deep into the digital file processing, but this would provide some information at least ten days sooner than the northern crew promised.

After the transfer Barb told the girls about her new tactic during dinner. Julie and Liz were anxious about going behind the northern Police but also agreed the investigation seemed stalled. The third week of the investigation didn't end well, since they were simply waiting again. I'd been gone more than three weeks and Liz decided to offer a distraction. The three would attend a party on Saturday evening at Julie's close friend's apartment in the Watergate.

I was still anxious about Barbara. Why had I been taken and why had the Sisterhood changed our lives? Yet being near these women was distracting. My suite was filled with Suzanne's scent. My eyes watched her every move, studying her movement. Her words were filling my mind. The details of the furnishing and decorating of this suite, the soft pastel tones as well as the fresh flowers were so feminine. On the stand near the bed was a pitcher of water.

I asked Suzanne, "May I please drink, the water?"

"This is your suite Annabelle."

She reached for the water and brought me the cool glass.

"Let's get you comfortable Annabelle. We'll review your wardrobe in the morning. For now please settled on the bed and nap. I'll return with some simple food very shortly OK?"

As she left I looked about from my position on the edge of the bed. This was a beautiful sunlit room and I hadn't seen the sun in many days. There was a large dressing room to the right and a stone bathe beyond. I was light headed after the walk.

I thought of Barbara. Could she so easily move on? I truly wasn't aware of how long I'd been in their care. Maybe three or four weeks? Earlier Suzanne had said eighteen days, but Barb wouldn't have made such a change in a spirited fashion. She was more deliberate then that. Maybe the girls simply took her into their care similar to how the Sisterhood has done with me. The irony didn't escape me. How I had become a faux lesbian was beyond me, or was I simply a man with breasts? I rolled to my side and pulled the bedclothes over my still naked body. Quickly I fell asleep, the dreams of the women again filling my mind.

The Party

Barbara was taken aback when they arrived to a room full of beautiful women. She wandered about just observing the crowd when a couple from New York introduced themselves. Liz had promised Barb that no one would know of her loss nor the past three weeks of anxiety.

"You're Julie and Liz girlfriend from New York right?"

The two beautiful women spoke about how they had knew her friends Liz and Julie, as well as others at the party and how they had met. Barbara shared several glasses of champagne with these two. Stacey was tall and a brunette with a model thin frame and small breasts. Alexa was the younger and a Yale graduate that had beautiful green eyes and an intense personality. Barb noted that they were both dressed in pants and a blouse, the only women dressed so.

After the first hour had passed several of the women, two whom were unattached, approached her and made passes. One tall blonde was quite aggressive and while Barbara was intrigued by the attention she noted a certain strength that seemed to calm her. She was very attracted to this woman but was surprised by the woman's direct and clear intent, her beautiful eyes were boring deep into Barb.

"I believe most women can be lesbian Barbara, and I think to hold to heterosexuality is unhealthy dear. Lesbian and bisexual aren't helpful to define us. We're just attracted to each other."

Barb had moved a little closer. The woman's Chanel suit and the her smile, as well as the champagne were causing her to loss control. The woman was now touching her. There was a moment when she was almost close enough to kiss this woman.

"I want to be clear Barbara, I want to take you, to fuck you". She reached to kiss Barbara and caressed her left breast. While Barb was enjoying herself she didn't return with the woman to her apartment.

Barb was shocked to be told in the cab ride back home that the New York women were actually a transgender couple.

They were so naturally beautiful she didn't notice, "but I'm a little drunk. You mean they both have penises?"

Julie answered, "No, only Stacey. Alexa had the surgery about a year ago. She has a vagina and they're a committed couple."

Barb considered what this implied for a moment. Then she mentioned the aggressive pass she'd left. "We saw that Victoria was on to you. She loves submissive girls."

"Then why was she so on me? I mean she asked me to go home with her."

The taxi pulled up to their door and the discussion turned to the plans for the next evening.

Julie slept with Barb that night, simply cuddling her as they fell asleep in each others arms. They were all planning to return the next weekend to Montreal. Maybe something would break open case.

The Salon

As the early sunset of mid January darken the suite I was awaken by Suzanne and a new beauty. Suzanne carried a large tray with an assortment of food and drink. I focused my still groggy head on the voluptuous woman that Suzanne introduced as Margrette. She was taller than Suzanne but a bit heavier with a splendid ass. She cleared the stand for Suzanne and sat down beside me, possibly to help stabilize my still weak core. I picked slowly through the food items, eating some cheese and fruits, than drank some more water. Suzanne moved about the room collecting several clothing items she hoped to induce me to put on since I was still naked. When I was sufficiently fed for the evening the two escorted me to the large bathe. The stone was warm under foot and the space seemed to be a perfect temperature for a naked body.

These two women had clearly been involved in my care during the passed weeks. They seemed to know exacting how to cleanse my body and my now shaggy hair and address my cuticles. I'd realized now that my nails were now very long, well more than a centimeter past the finger ends, and they had clearly been maintained. They had a special finish atop and below. I later learned the finish was called a French manicure.

After my toilette was completed they informed me that an enema was standard practice at the Estate. They all practiced the Basti cleansing. For now I would be helped with the preparation until I had enough practice to complete the cleansing on my own. I'd seemed to have lost more than 5 kilograms while they had modified my diet. I asked Suzanne about this and she was explicit.

"Annabelle you'll lose at least another five prior to being allowed to enjoy a normal diet."

Prior to our visit north I was a comfortable 71kg male. Not skinny but I was athletic and thirty-seven years old. I noted that someone must have entered the suite and cleared the food tray for there was a beautiful array of fine clothing and lingerie atop the bed where the tray was previously. As I entered the room I notice a third women standing aside with the tray in her hands. I immediately noticed that her dress which was partially open revealing her right nipple with a gleaming silver ring hanging from it. As I stepped closer now seeing that both of her nipples were pierced I became aroused.

She spoke to the others, "Mastress has asked us to retire and allow the girl to sleep."

I didn't make note that I was 'the girl' but I was alone and went to the bed and fell into a sound sleep. Sometime during my sleep the girl's must have returned, since I awoke later and found my body clothed in soft white lingerie. I noted the feel of the nearly translucent garments but halted when I realized that my anus was not empty. I reached beneath the soft chemise and touched a warm, round and domed shape slightly protruding and though not uncomfortable the object was causing a distraction and unsettled my state.

Now awake I saw a woman standing near waiting. She was beautifully dressed in a long gown of soft Celeste blue in color falling nearly to her heels. I notice so many details of her dress within that blink, her pale white hose' the tall yet slightly platformed heels, her hair dressing was a band of matte silver, her nails the color of her dress.

Noting I was alert she approached and spoke, "My name is Catherine and I will assist you today. You wear my stone atop the plug. Please sit up Annabelle."

I did as she requested and was surprised that the plug didn't seem to affect my action. She sat beside me and smiled.

"You're to understand that each night you must be settled for bed in a similar manner of dress and one of the other girls will plug you. We will teach you to properly care for your body Annabelle."

She stood and walked to the dressing room, intending that I follow. Catherine opened the drawer and began to assemble an outfit for me to wear.

"Today will be spent with the beauticians. They will work on your hair as well as your nails. A simple outfit will be appropriate."

"There are several drawers here for your undergarments, others for stockings and socks, and other drawers for your blouses and sweaters. In the two closets are your range of dresses, skirts and several gowns. Please spend some time becoming aware of all we've given you. We'll slowly teach you the art of dressing and help you define your style. You'll eventually be handling the daily dressing on your own. Now let's get you ready for your day. Please stand here near the bureau and we'll review the proper method of putting on the various garments."

She moved to her knee in front of me holding the white undergarments.

"The thong is to be put on and used to restrain your small penis."

She moved my soft cock toward my rear cleft and brought the panty panel up to my crotch. The panel covered the plug's exposed end as well.

Continuing to adjust my panty, "Then using the sides you position the thong about your hips. We happily noted that your figure needed no adjustment here. You have a beautiful wide bottom and hips Madeleine. A brassiere is essential to stabilize the surgery on your breasts as they settle. You will see your breasts increase slightly in the next two to three weeks while your weight comes down to the acceptable level. Here let me help you this time."

I needed no help and slipped the garment on.

"Oh, I see you've already done this many times. Let me check the result."

Standing she made a minor adjustment to the bra straps and seemed please. "Today you'll wear these pantyhose so as to prevent any unwanted sexually activity."

These were high quality nylon yet nearly translucent tights.

"While we assess your compliance to the dressing standards you'll be wearing similar tights. Possibly next week we'll initiate a corset or possibly a suspender belt. It will depend on the waist reduction we see."

"Please show me your hands. Yes, they are smooth. Begin by balling the left leg of the tights with your thumbs inside, place your foot into the opening and settle the seam at the toes." Catherine paused while I ran the material up my left leg.

"Very good, you're aware of the method. But stop and bring the other leg into the stocking and now roll them over your knees and voila'. You've done well. They look good, just a bit of adjustment. See how these appear now?"

I looked over my shoulder and watched her make a subtle shift in the material.

"Notice how the stockings tighten the affect of the thong and minimize your mound bulge."

I was very aware of the tautness in my groin, even though it had been years since I had dressed this way.

"Now you need an appropriate slip to allow your dress to settled nicely. With this soft blue winter dress you'd select which color?"

I moved with Catherine to the open drawer, which held so many soft pieces of lingerie in many colors. I reviewed the selections and picked up a nude toned slip with a cut full slit.

"I would have expected you to select a white version of a similar style but the neutral tone is good for the dress. Good, now can you put it on please?"

I slipped the garment over my head and the satin fell nicely into place.

"I prefer the next article to be the heels since they are critical to the look of any outfit. All of these have been checked previously on your feet so you may review them and decide which pair you'd wear with the dress."

Not seeing a blue pair of heels I asked, "Does a black pair seem suitable?"

"Why not simply put them on and see."

I slipped on the right and than the other heel. These were slight in height, maybe 85mm.

"Humm, I think they'll do Anna. Please walk around the suite in them to see how they feel. Then proceed to the bathe and we'll complete your toilette."

Once walking off of the carpet I heard the click of my heels on the wood floor. Returning to Catherine in the bathe she directed me.

"Please lean over the basin, that's a girl," she pulled the waistband of the tights lower, "so I may remove my plug. Oh it's a bit resistive."

She wet her index finger with her saliva and ran the moisture around the edge of the plug. Her touch was so delicate yet I was surprised by the arousal. I pushed back toward her hand. With this lubricant she easily popped the jeweled probe from my anus, then turned and replaced the plug for only a moment, as if to assure it still fit. I moaned slightly with the reinsertion and gasped when I was empty.

"You seemed intended for this my beauty. Together with your looks and soft breasts this need within will suit your world well. Maybe later I'll fully penetrate you, that is if Mastress will approve."

I'd not heard Catherine correctly, I was surprised by the word 'penetrate', "Mistress you said?"

"No newbie, I said Mastress."

I wasn't aware then how well I would come to know the meaning of this new name, and how Mastress would complete me at every level. Rine simply continued without offering additional details.

We were standing at the mirror and I saw a different person standing next to Rine, "You've had two or three minor facial adjustments. I believe here," she touched my brow, now arched strongly.

I smiled softly, "And here, the lip lift as well as your voice adjustment." Her finger at my lips lead me to open my mouth. My tongue touching her long digit.

It was my face but just subtle adjustments had been made. I studied myself, "What do you think caused them to do these procedures?"

Catherine said smiling, "Annabelle, you're more lovely that's why. You are to live as a woman, not some intersex. See, even without makeup you look lovely."

"Now you must be silent and complete your preparations. I'll fill the reservoir for you to cleanse yourself."

She withdrew the plug once again. The process was to become a normal part of day, just as my shower or brushing my hair. Now cleaned and dressed Catherine lead me from the suite and toward the salon for my first appointment at the Estate. The heels were of modest height and so the walk only caused a minor discomfort.

"Bonjour, Comment vas-tu?" Catherine said to announce our arrival.

The room didn't surprise, it was like any salon I been in, but I was the 'client' and there were three technicians ready to work. Two of the girls stood back awaiting me to get situated in the chair. Then one washed and dried my hair, the other worked on my nails, changing the color to a strong red rather than renewing the soft pink. My manicure distracted me from the activities of the other two women. I now realized they were carefully analyzing my hair and comparing various strands of different tones of hair samples.

I quietly asked what they were up to, "We're selecting the material for your extensions. The length and color must be carefully coordinated to meet the specific request. We'll be involved with this for the next three to four hours. Are you comfortable?"

"Please do not speak to the techs Annabelle." Catherine wasn't upset but stern to illustrate her control. "Another word and I'll have to gag you do you understand?"

I nodded rather then speak again and risk a gag. How easily I conformed to the directions form the women of the Estate. Where was my independence?

A long while had passed when I realized I'd faded off. My tummy ached. I looked about. The weight of my hair surprised me as I turned left and then the other way looking for the techs or Catherine. I was alone and sat upright to notice a mirror with a very different girl presented to me. My head was a flow of soft strawberry blonde waves, almost curls, reaching passed my bosom in the front. I rotated and swirled the locks back and forth. Why did I fall in for this so easily? It was a sensual transformation but I seemed unable to resist in anyway the changes to my body and therefore my mind.

"Good to see you like the style and color, and the nails?" said Catherine coming into the salon.

"I can say this is nearly as radical as the affect of my voice change and as grand as finding I enjoy having breasts. What else can you do to destroy my ability to find my wife and myself? Oh, and I'm starved. Can we get something to eat? How did they manage this?"

"Certainly we can and will, so long as you're aware of your diet control OK? Simple Annabelle, hair extensions."

She'd mentioned the restrictions earlier. I was to get my weight below 60 kilograms and than I could move to more substantive foods. In the meantime it was salads, smoothies and protein shakes.

I enjoyed the feel of the hair falling across my shoulders, "This is wonderful."

"You'll have to wait another 15 minutes for the techs to do your makeup though."

When we left the salon the staff's smiles assured me that I looked feminine. They knew of the Sisterhood's method of transformation?

Catherine simply stated, "No, their consultants who need to stay on our best side. They haven't any awareness of your history."

I immediately started to plot a move including the techs. Catherine stopped it short by turning me toward her, taking my curled head in her hands, and kissed me deeply.

"Annabelle I've want to do that since this morning. You are so exciting to me."

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12