A Visit to the Principal's Office

Story Info
A girl learns about submission and behaving.
1.6k words
3.93
101.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The halls of Copula High School were buzzing with activity as students rushed about racing to beat the tardy bell for the last class of the day. As Mr. Young strolled the hallways, he noticed students engaging in idle chitchat, goofing off, modifying their uniforms and exchanging those youthful glances of lust with each other. It had been a long week dealing with students' misbehavior and he had enough.

Mr. Young was a tough, strict principal who demanded respect and obedience from the students. He had established a high standard of conduct for the students of Copula High, and had no problem disciplining students in whatever manner necessary to teach them how to be obedient, submissive students.

She was a short, redheaded young lady with intriguing green eyes named Kate. Kate had recently transferred to Copula from another, more liberal, high school and was having difficulty adjusting to the rules and regulations of Copula High. Mr. Barter, the History teacher, had called on her several times this week for not staying seated and talking during class. When Kate arrived to class today, he noticed her school uniform was in disarray and she had been wearing inappropriate undergarments underneath. He decided it was time she visited Mr. Young's office.

Mr. Barter called Kate up to his desk, handed her a conduct slip and said, "Perhaps Mr. Young can teach you how to be a good, obedient young lady."

*****

Mrs. White, the school secretary, knocked loudly as she opened the door and advised Mr. Young that yet another student had been sent to see him. As he looked at the paperwork still on his desk, he became irritated by the fact that yet another defiant, unruly student had interrupted his day. Mrs. White introduced the student, Miss Kate Reynolds, and handed Mr. Young the conduct slip from Mr. Barter.

The conduct slip read:

Student Name: Kate Reynolds.

Infractions: Excessive talking, getting out of seat without permission and inappropriate undergarments for school.

Suggested Course of Action: Lecture, Detention and Corporal Punishment.

Mr. Young glanced over the student as if he were trying to read her. He noticed she was wearing a red undergarment under the required white shirt and that her nipples were somewhat erect. He continued to glance down over her uniform and noticed her skirt had been shorten beyond the allowed length, showing off white thigh-high stockings. He realized this must be addressed immediately.

"Miss Reynolds, we seem to have a problem here. I understand that since you arrived at Copula High School you have experienced difficult time adjusting to our rules and regulations," he stated in a very stern, powerful voice. "Mr. Barter tells me you have been continually disrespectful in his class by talking and getting out of your chair, and now you have more than crossed the line with your clothing today," he continued. "Miss Reynolds, I have no choice but to "teach" you how to be a good little girl and discipline you for your bad behavior. Let's start with your inability to stay seated."

Unexpectedly the bell rang, indicating the end of the school day, just as Mrs. White knocked and entered his office to ask if she needed him to stay and contact Miss Reynolds' parents. Mr. Young waved off Mrs. White, indicating he would take care of the situation, and the door closed. Mr. Young walked over to the door and locked it, stating, "Now, I can deal with you without any more interruptions."

"Miss Reynolds, go sit in the chair over there," he said, as he pointed to a wooden chair. Kate got up and moved to the hard chair.

"Mr. Young, what are you going to do to me?" she asked.

"Miss Reynolds, since you can't stay seated, I'm going to force you to stay seated. Now, put your arms by your side and spread your legs slightly apart!" As she complied with his orders, she noticed a lustful look in his eyes and returned the look. He tied her legs and arms to the chair with his neckties that had accumulated in his office. As she sat there, he noticed her nipples were still erect and she appeared to be excited; he became slightly aroused. He unbuttoned one of her buttons on her shirt, exposing the red undergarments. "Good girls wear white", he stated. "Girls who wear red are naughty girls just asking for it. Are you a naughty girl, Miss Reynolds?"

Kate looked up and said, "I don't like white." He could feel his cock becoming engorged.

"Well, while you sit there, learning how not to move, we are going to deal with your excessive talking. Maybe I can teach you how to keep your mouth shut. Or maybe I just need to stuff your mouth so you can't talk."

He was surprised by what he had just said; even though she was 18 and a senior, she was still a student. But then, Kate said, "Maybe you should."

He could feel his cock hardening even more. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and said, "Maybe this will shut you up."

With her arms and legs still tied down, she was unable to move. With one hand, he grabbed the back of her hair pulling her head up and with the other hand, he took his cock and shoved it in her mouth. At first she struggled, trying to breathe, but then she excitedly began to suck him, taking him in deeper and deeper. She sucked and licked until he came. As he came, he pushed himself deeper into the back of her mouth, allowing this milk to flow freely down her throat, forcing her to swallow his cum.

When he was done, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, zipped up his pants and said, "Now, I'm going to inspect the rest of your clothing." He continued to unbutton her shirt, exposing the red camisole completely as well as her large, hard nipples. Then he raised her skirt exposing the white thigh high stockings with garters attached. As he raised her skirt, he realized she wasn't wearing any panties and the chair had become slightly wet. He ran his hand up her thigh, towards her pussy, rubbing his fingers between her lips.

"Miss Reynolds, you have been a bad girl today and it is very apparent that you are a naughty little girl who needs to be broken of these behaviors. Miss Reynolds, your parents signed a discipline release form when they enrolled you, allowing me to deliver corporal punishment if I felt it was needed. Miss Reynolds, have you ever been sent to the principal's office for corporal punishment before?"

"No, Mr. Young, I haven't," she replied.

"Well, Mr. Barter thinks it's just what you need and I agree with him." He walked over to the chair and untied his neckties. "I want you to come over to my desk, raise your skirt and bend over. Now, Mr. Barter told me you were misbehaving on at least a dozen occasions. So, I think a dozen paddles are in order."

Kate got up from her chair, walked slowly over to his desk, raised her skirt and bent over. Mr. Young pulled the paddle out of his top desk drawer, walked over to the other side of the desk, raised the paddle and delivered the first blow. Her body moved over the desk, causing her breasts to dance with each blow. As she felt the burning sensation on her skin, he asked after the fourth blow, "Are you going to keep talking in class, Miss Reynolds?"

She replied, "No, I won't talk in class anymore, Mr. Young," with a slight moan in her voice.

As he continued to deliver the blows, he noticed she was dripping down her leg. After the eighth blow, he asked, "Are you going to stay seated in class, Miss Reynolds?"

She replied, "Yes sir, I will remain seated," moaning even louder. He was becoming hard again as he continued paddling her.

After the last blow, he asked, "Are you going to be a good girl and wear white from now on?"

She replied, "No, I hate white!"

He was shocked by her response. He thought he had taught her how to be submissive and obedient. "Clearly, you have not learned all of your lessons today, Miss Reynolds," he said. "I have no other choice but to teach you what it means to be completely submissive."

Kate started to stand up and pull her skirt down; but as she did, he pushed her back down on the desk, raised her skirt back up, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Maybe this will teach you how to be a good girl," he said, as he pinned her down and thrust his cock deep inside her warm, wet, inviting pussy. As he thrust, she began to moan. At first his thrusts were slow; then they became increasingly faster and harder.

"Are you going to be good girl now?" he asked.

"No!" she replied.

He thrust even harder and more forceful, causing her to moan even harder. "Are you going to be a good girl now?" he asked.

"No!" she replied.

He continued, harder, faster and then slower, deeper. As her moans increased, he could feel her pussy contracting tightly around his cock.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned loudly. I'll be a good girl, please don't stop!"

As they came together, he said, "Now you've learned your lesson."

On Monday, Kate arrived in Mr. Young's office again with a conduct note in hand. It stated, "Obviously, whatever discipline methods you used on Miss Reynolds were not effective. She needs to be dealt with more harshly!"