A Visit To The Spa

Story Info
Wife goes to the spa and gets pleasure.
2.2k words
4.27
121.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
burner46
burner46
66 Followers

It had been a long trip, but I arrived home just before dinnertime. I put my briefcase down and hearing no noise in the house called out “anyone home”.

Kathy answered back, “I’m up here.”

I took a moment to flip through the mail and then went upstairs to our bedroom to change into something a little more comfortable. On entering the bedroom, I saw my wife of 26 years sitting cross-legged and naked on the side of the bed, looking a bit distracted. Her right hand was between her legs and the index finger was slowing moving in and out.

My gaze went to her hand between her legs and I could tell by the glistening reflection off of her finger that she was quite wet. Her left hand was folded across her chest and she was fondling her erect right nipple. When she noticed me come into the room, she looked up and said “take your clothes off, I want to fuck you right now.”

Years ago I would have been surprised, and excited had she said something like this. But, over the years our sex has evolved considerably. Even before we got married, Kathy had a strong sex drive and once released from the inhibitions of her strict Catholic upbringing she would immerse herself in the moment and usually reach an intense orgasm.

Kathy has maintained her sexy figure over the years, despite having several children and pushing 50 years of age. She keeps her brunette hair at shoulder length and shaves all the hair below her head. She has small, but firm breasts and the nipples become hard and erect when she is turned on. Her shaved cunt is very sexy and the labia and clitoris protrudes when she gets hot.

Over the years, Kathy has become liberal in her sexual activities. More recently our sexual foreplay has routinely included two large black vibrators. She will lie on her back and I will stimulate her with one of them, rubbing her clitoris and slowing introducing it into her vagina. As she gets progressively aroused, she spreads her legs and I slip the other vibrator into her ass and move them both around until she comes.

By this time I am usually very aroused and quickly enter one of her wet holes. As I fuck her she whispers in my ear how much she likes to be fucked by those big black cocks and that just thinking about black cocks makes her wet. She says “I love to spread my legs and take those hard cocks one after another in all my holes.” By then I am usually shooting my load into her wet cunt.

I have spoken to her about bringing a third into our bed, but until this time she has been adamant that this was to remain our fantasy not to be acted our with others.

This evening, I could tell she was already very aroused. I took my clothes off and she told me to lie on my back. She mounted me and I slipped into her went cunt.

She began to move up and down and almost immediately was moaning about how good my cock felt to her. Within minutes she was moaning with an orgasm, which rapidly brought me to the brink and I was shooting my load into he wet cunt.

She smiled at me and told me that she wanted to tell me about her day.

“As you know, I went out the new spa today, the one just south of town that you told me about. I had just finished exercising, had taken my shower and dressed in that mesh thong you like. You know the one."

I definitely did. It’s white mesh and the top is simply two small triangles of cloth connected with strings. The bottom is only a single small triangle and strings.

Kathy continued, "I pulled on my jeans and threw on a loose sweat shirt and drove to the spa. I checked in and was shown to the waiting room. I was only there for a few minutes, when the back door opened and middle aged black man entered. He introduced himself as Michael and said he was going to attend to me this afternoon."

She described Michael as about 40 or 45, and about my height. She said he was moderately well muscled and had a firm little ass. His hair was cut short and he was beginning to go bald on the top and his hair on the side was flecked with gray. He was wearing white shorts and a fitted knit shirt with the spa’s emblem on the chest.

The whole time Kathy was looking right into my eyes, but was lost in her story. She said, "Michael told me to follow him and we went down the hall and he opened the door to the massage room. The room was dimly lit. It had dark hard wood paneling and hard wood floors. The floors were covered with oriental rugs. A bookcase lined one wall and decorative sconces were on the other walls. From some of them, incense burned giving a relaxing aroma. Soft classical music played from speakers in the back wall."

"Michael pointed to a small chair in the corner and told me to get undressed and that he would be back in a few minutes. I slipped off my jeans and sweatshirt, folded them on the chair and lay down on the massage table, which filled the center of the room. I covered up with the sheet on the table and relaxed soaking up the ambience of the room."

"In a few minutes, Michael came into the room, closed the door and asked if I was ready. I nodded yes and he went to the sidewall and retrieved his massage oils and poured some out on his right hand. With his left hand, he drew back the sheet and began to massage the back of my arms and neck. I was immediately enjoying the feeling of his warm hands on my skin as he slowly worked his way up my arms to my neck."

"First he did my left arm and then the right and then he began to massage the back of my neck. You know how tense I sometimes get there. He seemed to just know how to make me relax."

"As he slowly worked down my exposed back, I concentrated entirely on his hands; they felt so good. He slowly moved the sheet down so I was exposed from the bottom of my thong up."

"After a few minutes on my back, he asked if he could untie my top as it was getting in his way as he was running his hand the length of my back. I responded with a whispered yes and he began to massage my back with long strokes up from my ass to my neck. I felt like jelly."

"He moved the sheet, exposing the rest of me. As I lay there on my stomach, the only coverage I had were the strings which held on my thong bottom."

"He put some more of the warmed massage oil on his hands and began to massage my feet. Again first the left leg, then the right. He wrapped his hands around my legs and kneaded the back of my thighs up to the knee. After he had done each leg about three or four times, he put more massage oil on his hands, held my thigh between his hands and massaged up the leg, slowly working his way higher and higher up my thighs."

"As he got to the top of my leg I almost reflexively spread them just slightly. He stopped and started again at the knee and slowly worked up the leg again. Each time he got closer and closer to the top of my leg and then after about the fourth or fifth time, his hand that was between my legs seemingly accidentally brushed over the thin piece of material which covered my crotch."

"I was so relaxed and comfortable, I just lay there, part of me hoping it was an accident, part of me hoping it was on purpose. He moved over to my other leg and the same thing happened. Each time it was just a light rub against my crotch"

"After a few minutes, he asked if I wanted to roll over. I did and as soon as I did, I realized that he had completely undone my top and as I lay on my back, the only thing I had on was my tiny nearly transparent thong bottom."

"I could feel my nipples become erect and the wetness developing between my legs. Michael did not comment, but I knew he could tell I was aroused."

"He filled his hands with oil and began to massage my shoulders. He gradually worked down the front of my chest to between my breasts. As he did so, every once in a while he would brush my erect nipples. With each touch, I let out a small moan of pleasure."

"He then moved down to my feet and began to massage the top of my legs. As he did with the back of my legs, he slowly worked up to the knees, one leg, then the other. After several minutes more, he began to move up my thighs again. At first, he would get to the top of my leg and his hand would just brush up against my crotch. With each trip his hands made up my thighs, his hands rested just a little bit longer on my crotch."

"By the third or fourth trip up my legs, his hand began to slowly rub my crotch and the next time his hand moved up my thighs, he put his thumb on my clit and he just for a moment traced a circle around it."

"By now I was soaked between my legs and could feel my juices running down my ass. I was sure that the thong was wet and nearly transparent."

"The next time, his thumb rubbed my clit a bit longer and I again let out a moan. Hearing that, he asked me if we could remove my thong, as it seemed to be in the way of the massage. I did not answer, but instead I bent my legs, lifted he and myself up slid the thong down my legs. I was naked!"

"I think I was past the point of no return and I only wanted his hands back on me."

"He again started at my knees and massaged his way up my thigh. He reached my naked clit and again placed his thumb on it and slowly began to rub it, up and down and around. All I could do was close my eyes, spread my legs and moan with pleasure."

"After I few minutes I could hardly stand it any longer, I wanted a hard cock in me. I begged him to fuck me. I opened my eyes and he stood there naked. He must have undressed as he had one hand on my clit. His hard black cock was at the end of the table pointing at my wet slit. I bent my knees, placed my feet on the table and slid down the table so my cunt met his cock."

I almost could not believe that my usually conservative wife was saying this. At the same time, I was aroused and certainly wanted her to go on with the story. I looked into Kathy's eyes and they were glazed with lust and she was beginning to gasp with excitement.

Kathy said, "I asked him again, please stick it in. I moaned as he slowly began to fuck me. After a few strokes he was fully in, completely filling up my hungry cunt. He reached up and with each hand rubbed my nipples between his thumb and first finger. With each stroke of his big black cock, I meet him with my shaved wet, white cunt. In and out he went. I felt my orgasm growing and growing and growing. Yes, I said fuck me and make me come. I found that I could not talk, but by the sounds I was making he knew I was on the edge. And then it happened; I came and came and came. As I did, he thrust up into me and I could feel his hot come being deposited into me."

"I just lay there quivering in the afterglow. He bent over and kissed each nipple. He stood up and Michael said, "Rest here as long as you want.""

Kathy opened her eyes and looked right into mine. The look was one of both lust and questioning. She continued, "I got up and got dressed. My legs were a bit shaky from my orgasm. I picked up the thong bottom and it was wet. I put it and the top in my jeans, pulled on my sweatshirt and came home. I came up here and took off my clothes and was just sitting here touching myself, reliving it again when I heard you come in. Hmmm, by what I feel growing between my legs, I guess you don’t mind that he invited me back next week and promised me a surprise.”

She began to move under me again until we both were spent. I guess I'll be looking forward to next week.

burner46
burner46
66 Followers