A Visit to Their Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Saturday night ends with Sunday morning sex.
1.5k words
3.93
26.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the third and final chapter about our favorite club. Everything we have written about has happened to us -- maybe not all on the same visit, but it has happened to us. Hope you enjoy it, and maybe you'd like to go to a club with us sometime.)

*

It was late -- of course, at the club, "late" is a relative term. Aaron wondered why, when he was at home, 2 a.m. seemed like it was way past time to go to bed. When he was at the club with Renee, however, it was prime time.

They went out to take care of some urgent needs -- potty breaks and refreshing their drinks. (As Aaron always says, "take something out to put something in.") The sights and sounds of sex were everywhere. Couples were playing on the couches. The group room was in action, although, as Aaron and Renee stopped to look, someone closed the door.

Mostly, though, for the next hour, they just walked around. About 2:45, they began to look at claiming a room for the night; the club's rules were that rooms were for playing until 3 a.m., and they wanted to be in a room at 3 to be sure they had a place to sleep overnight.

Sleep would come this night, but it would take a little while.

They walked back to a corner of the club and found that the room they called the "red room" was open. The walls were red (hence the name), but what Renee really liked was the concave mirror in the ceiling. When Aaron was on top of her, she could look up and watch his ass as he fucked her. She loved that view, and so she loved that room.

They walked into the room and took off their play clothes. Naked, they laid down on the bed. It was still a little before 3, and they wanted to abide by the rules -- rooms were for playing until 3 a.m. And so they played. Aaron stroked Renee's pussy, and was delighted when she responded with a gentle sigh. She, in return, reached down and played with Aaron's cock, trying to bring it to hardness. They continued like this for some time, kissing and stroking, the beginning stages of lovemaking. The door was still open, and people passed by -- some stopping just to look, others saying something. Aaron and Renee were pretty much oblivious to it all.

And then Tom and Sally came in. They were fully dressed, and Tom was carrying a small bag. "We're leaving," Sally said, "but we wanted to say how much we liked meeting you two tonight. And here's our e-mail address," she said as she put a card on the nightstand next to Aaron and Renee.

There were kisses all around, and then Tom and Sally walked out.

"It's 3 o'clock, honey," Aaron said. "I'm going to get what we'll need for the morning from our locker. I'll be right back."

"You better," Renee said. "I am so ready for you."

His dick half-hard and bobbing in front of him, Aaron walked down the hall, across the main social area, and went to their locker. Their soap and shampoo was in a small bag; Aaron picked it up, locked the locker, grabbed a couple of towels, and headed back down the hall.

He decided to go down the other section of hallway on his way back, and it was there he noticed a couple going at it in one of the rooms. The door to the room was open, and so Aaron walked in. "Hi," the male half of the couple on the bed said. "Remember us?"

Aaron was a little embarrassed. He was terrible with names and faces. Had he and Renee met this couple before? Had they communicated with them on the Internet? Hell, had they played with them before?

"Hey, it's late -- can I have a hint?" Aaron asked.

"When you were in the room with the four-poster bed with another couple earlier tonight, we were the couple who can into the room and watched," the guy said.

"Were you the couple playing doggy-style while Tom and Sally played with Renee and me?" Aaron asked. The couple on the bed stopped what they were doing and rolled apart, his dick slick with her juices.

"That was us," she said. "You all looked so hot in there. There just didn't seem to be room on the bed for us."

"Well, there's room in the bed for you now," Aaron said with a smile. "Renee and I are about to call it a night, but if you'd like to play a little bit before going to sleep, we'd love to have you stop by."

"Maybe we'll do that," she said.

"By the way," Aaron said, "I'm Aaron and my lady's name is Renee. Then again, you probably figured that out from a moment ago."

"Hi," the man on the bed said. "I'm Chris, and this is Becky. Nice to meet you." Aaron shook hands with the two of them.

"Well, I'd better get back to the room before Renee wonders where I am," Aaron said. "Like I said before, though, feel free to join us. We're in the red room down in the corner." And he left.

Moments later he was sliding back into bed alongside his sweetie. She kissed him deeply.

"Where were you?" she asked. "Was there something out there you couldn't pass up?"

"No, not really," Aaron said. "But do you remember the couple that was fucking doggy-style when we were playing with Tom and Sally in the four-poster bed? I spoke to them a moment ago."

"Let me guess," Renee said. "You invited them to join us."

"Well, of COURSE I did," Aaron said. Then he pulled back from her, a look of concern on his face. "It is OK, isn't it?"

Renee sighed and put her arms around Aaron. "Yes, it's OK," she said. "This night may certainly be one for the record books."

"They just said they might show up," Aaron said. "They made no promises."

With that, Aaron and Renee began making love again. Just as he was about to enter her, there was a knock on the door. A couple looked inside. It was Chris and Becky. "Can we join you?" he asked.

"Yes, you can," Renee said. "Come in."

They came in and Becky closed the door. "Hope you don't mind, but we want to play without any distractions," she said. "There's been a couple of guys following us tonight. They haven't done anything, but we are tired of seeing them."

"No problem," Aaron said. "We're just glad to have you with us."

Becky was a voluptuous redhead, the kind of babe Aaron really dug. Chris had a dark complexion -- it turned out he was bi-racial -- and his dick was really hanging. Renee liked what she was seeing.

"Well, we're here in the bed. Come join us -- just pick a spot," Aaron said.

Becky came to Aaron's side of the bed and Chris lay down next to Renee. There was licking, and sucking, and fucking, and then more of the same. Forty-five minutes later, they were done. The men had cum, the women had orgasmed several times, and fatigue was overtaking everyone.

"We left our stuff in the other room," Chris said. "We will go back there and sleep. We'll talk to you in the morning, OK?" Aaron and Renee agreed.

The bed was a little damp (go figure!), but they pulled the sheet up over them and dropped off to sleep.

---

Any experienced swinger knows what is meant by the term "Sunday morning sex." Since most parties are held on Saturday nights, couples that spend the night with other couples will often wake up in the morning and pick up where they were the night before. Aaron and Renee were veterans at the routine.

Particularly at the club. The doors may be closed, but the sounds can be heard from other rooms. You hear another couple fucking and it just gives you ideas -- and pretty soon, you're fucking each other, too, which wakes up other couples ...

One more time they made love to each other. This time it was just the two of them, to completion. No one else was needed. They loved fucking other people, but they adored it when they capped off the evening making love to each other. It was slow, it was delightful, and it finished with one last load of Aaron's cum splashing into Renee's pussy while she wrapped her arms and legs around him in a loving embrace.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," he said.

The rest of the morning is pretty much forgettable. Couples get their showers and leave; the owners of the club turn on all the lights and try to get people out the door.

But oh, the memories of the night before.

"Can we do this again?" Aaron said as they walked across the parking lot.

"Of course," Renee said. She reached into their bag and pulled out the card. "We'll have to make sure we invite Tom and Sally to join us."

And they kissed, and they climbed into their car, and they went home.