A Visitor or A Dream?

Story Info
A sleeping woman's sexual sensations.
1.2k words
3.86
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note as to origins:

When I was a college student, I had an intense 18 month relationship with a woman I thought I would marry. We lived together the last semester. When I graduated and entered the army, she had another year of college remaining. I began writing her a weekly erotic letter, always couched in non-pornographic form. She loved the notes and said they gave her hours of masturbatory joy (and I also got my kicks writing them).

As happens all so often to teen romances, this one went sour (for non-sexual reasons) and we wed other persons. But we have stayed in touch over the years, and we've met for good motel/hotel sex from time to time -- usually 14 hours of overnight bliss. She e-mailed me recently to say that she was very horny and would I mind writing her a "Fort Chaffee/Fort Holabird letter" referring to where I was stationed when I sent her erotic mail years ago. So I did, and here is what she read a few days ago.

The first hint of autumn in the central Texas air emboldens you to drive out into the hills, and to walk amidst the cedar breaks and the still-flamboyant blue bonnets. You desire solitude today, and such is what you found, even extending to the modest cabin that you rent for the night to the rear of a 150-acre property owned by a retired couple. You found the place through a travel section ad, and it meets your expectations perfectly. You have a glass of wine with the couple on their porch but decline a dinner invitation, saying that you will make do with the salad in your cooler. The truth is that you simply wish to be alone with your thoughts.

Dusk comes swiftly in the Texas hills, the last rays of sun yielding to the purplish gloom that engulfs everything around you. You find the cabin comfortable, and after a long shower – oh, to get rid of the tiredness that could be serious hiking aches tomorrow – you put on your nightie and curl up in bed to read a bit. Tiredness tugs at your eyes very early, and you snap off the light and snuggle under the blanket, enjoying the rarity of time all by yourself. The breeze through the open window is just chill enough to make you hold the blanket tight around your body. Almost immediately you are in a deep sleep....

What is the presence that you suddenly sense alongside you? You realize that your backside is pressing firmly against a comfortable body. You stir but do not open your eyes; slumber still reigns, even when a tender hand comes up to stroke your cheek. You move your head around in response to the touch, and you feel the softness of hair – could this be a beard? – against your neck and face. Your mind does not bother sorting out the sensations that tumble through your mind. And when strong arms go around your body, pulling you even closer against the unseen presence, you find yourself relaxing, and thinking, “How good it is, to be held during the night.....”

How long? Eyes still closed, you drift in and out of a half-sleep. You stir again and sigh softly when hands creep up to find and cup your breasts. You flex your shoulders, as if to offer more of yourself to the caressing hands, and you feel your nipples involuntarily tauten....

Deep slumber returns, a welcome respite from having to decide things for yourself. You feel hands moving to the straps of your nightie, gently shoving them down your shoulders. The flimsy garment is suddenly around your waist, and when the hands return to your breasts, they find bare flesh. Their touch is at once arousing and comforting, and once again you move your head back so that your face rubs against the soft hair of a beard.....

A hand moves from your bare breast to your chin, and tilts your head back until your lips brush against an open and warm mouth. Tongues meet and swirl together; your eyes remain locked as you savor being kissed, and kissing in return. A low moan of comfort and satisfaction....

Once again you drift between deep sleep and a half-awareness that you are experiencing something very pleasant, something that you wish to continue. And when one of the hands returns to your nightie, and gently tugs the hem up your body, you involuntarily wiggle to free it from your legs. You now realize, vaguely, that your gown is now simply a narrow band of cloth wrapped around your waist, and that your body is open for further touches....

And they are most gentle touches: hands sliding down your tummy, pausing to tease and stroke here and there, eliciting more sighs and wiggles. You press your body back against the strong presence, knowing that you are with someone who is bent on pleasing you, and giving you the special warmth of feeling that you are a desired woman....

The tongue-swirling kiss continues, and now one hand remains at your breasts while the other glides across your very personal V. You move to meet the hand and its extended fingers, to

invite them to touch and probe further, and suddenly there is a presence inside your body, one that brings a nearly-stifled exclamation of joy through the tightening kiss. You begin moving against the touching hand, telling it that it is most welcome, and that it is bringing you unbounded pleasure. You find your hands involuntarily seizing the wadded up nightie and pulling it up and over your shoulders, so that your body is now bare....

Hands gently guide you back onto the bed, so that once against you are snug against a loving firmness. Hands resume their stroking and touching, with you body responding to each caress – with increasing vigor as your emotions mount....

And now you feel a new hardness, one that is creeping between your legs from behind. Your right leg tilts up slightly to make way for its intrusion, and your body gives it a welcoming rub. And suddenly there is even a stronger presence within your body, and you are writhing against it, giving it the total access that it demands...

Time vanishes. You are so caught up in the pleasure of the moment that you are oblivious to the world, or who you are; all you know is that great joy is being given to you. And the surge that soon sweeps over you is so staggering in intensity that you fear you are about to cry out loudly....

You do not. You gasp, you moan, you demand another kiss. You feel a wetness, and a gradual lessening of the intrusion into your body. You find both hands and return them to cup your breasts, and you are lost in a feeling of deep contentment....

Total sleep creeps back upon you, and your mind is now a pleasant blank as you slumber through the Texas night....

First light awakens you, and when you stir you are almost surprised to find yourself alone in the bed. Memories, vague memories, skitter through your mind. You ask, “Exactly what happened to me? If that was a dream....”

As you start to get out of bed you realize that you are nude, and that your crumpled nightie is on the floor. You wonder again, “If that was a dream....”

There is a blue bonnet on the window ledge. You pick it up and rub it against your body. You smile. “If that was a dream...”