A Waiting Surprise

Story Info
You have a surprise is waiting for Your cum slut.
1.4k words
3.8
21.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in to find the bench out in the middle of the room, on a side table I see a towel covering various toys and rope laying next to it. I get butterflies with anticipation, smiling inside because I need some good playtime; I need You to take me to a place only You are able to take me. You walk in with an evil look, order me to strip and kneel on my mat, I gladly do without hesitation, shaking slightly, not knowing exactly what You have in mind, but eagerly accepting of it. As I kneel You walk around me, stroking my head gently, then grabbing my hair You pull hard lifting my head to face You, You say bluntly "My silly girl, get on the bench, no talking." I gasp in air, with a little moan, quickly shut my mouth, and move to the bench, I climb on waiting to feel Your touch, Your caress, anything. You stand behind me, and begin to run Your hands up and down my back, tracing my butt, and almost massaging me. You then grab some rope, and begin to bind me to the bench, not wanting me to move when You start to play with me. First my arms, then my legs, then around my body, all carefully and thoughtfully tied, tightly and securely.

A blindfold placed over my eyes, not allowing me to see what it is You are doing, waiting for the touch, the sensations about to come, my mind racing, listening to You move around, rummage with various things. Then with a hand on my left butt cheek You ask me "has My girl been good? Has My cum slut done what is expected? Or has she misbehaved?" Not really knowing the answer, I think I have been good, I think I have done what is expected, but at the same time, I start to have doubts, wondering if there has been something that I forgot, that I neglected. What have I done, oh god, what is it, no I have been good, god I love when You call me Your slut, Your cum slut. I stop the questioning in my head, the wondering in my mind, focus on what You asked, and answered honestly saying "Master, I believe that I have been good, that I have done what is expected."

You let out a little chuckle and tap my ass with Your hand, I can feel and sense Your little smile that You do when amused, knowing how my mind would go wild thinking of everything, wondering if I was good or not. You begin to talk while the taps start to get harder and harder, moving from cheek to cheek "why, would I play with My cum slut, why would I give her something that she enjoys if she has not made Me happy. You have made Your Master very happy. Now, I want to reward you for your behavior."

You stop smacking me, and move a hand between my legs, to my lips, parting them, rubbing up and down the slit, flicking my clit, then You stick a finger deep into my cum hole, wiggling it back and forth, pulling out, and sticking it into my mouth, I eagerly suck my juices off, I love the way I taste, but love Your taste more. Grabbing the black leather paddle, You begin rubbing the fur side on my skin, tapping gently, then smack, a hard swing with the leather side lands on my skin, I moan with pleasure as another lands on my skin, followed by more, then back to the fur, rubbing, caressing my skin, to only be followed with more swings of the leather. I feel my skin redden, getting warmer with every smack, I'm not sure how much more I can take, when You switch to another paddle, one with divots that leave such pretty patterns of raised welts, three more swings on each cheek, followed by Your hand rubbing my skin, stating how much You like the pattern. You begin to play with my clit, and state that something is missing and that You will be right back.

I hear You rummage through a bag, and then I hear a metal chain, You grab a nipple, caress and squeezing it, then pinching it, followed by a sharp bite of a nipple clamp, the chain goes under the bench and the same torture is applied to the other nipple, any movement causes the chain to swing, the pressure to get stronger on each nipple, You rub my back, as You have pleasure in the predicament You have placed me in, knowing that You are not done with me. You go to the towel and uncover the various toys You plan to insert in me, to fuck me with. You choose a dildo that is moderate in size compared to the others there, You hold it to my opening, and drip lube onto me and the dildo, the coldness causes me to move, only to remind me of the clamps, You slowly start to put pressure onto it, pushing it into the opening, which it slides into, farther and farther, until You hit my cervix, then moving it in and out slowly, picking up the pace, in and out, back and forth, then smack, a cane lands on my ass, causing me to jump slightly within the ropes, pulling on the chain, causing more pain in my nipples, all while You never let up on fucking me with the dildo.

I can't help but feel my climax coming, building higher and higher, but You aren't ready for me to orgasm, You pull the dildo out, only for me to beg You, pleading with You not to stop. You say sternly, "don't talk, and remember cum slut. I'm not done with you." A few more whacks from the cane and a larger dildo is placed into my hole, fucking me, driving me crazy, as the cane smacks against the sides of my breasts. God, You have never done this to me before, You have never caused so much pleasure and pain at the same time, I am going crazy with all the sensations, oh Master, all I can think is thank You, while the only things that come out of my mouth are non-intelligent sounds.

You pull the dildo out, and I feel more lube, and Your hand rubbing on and over and within my lips, and then fingers, and pressure on my hole, You start pressing and moving in and out until Your fist is in me, pumping, moving, turning side to side, driving me to more orgasms, filling me, I am putty in Your hands, You know I am Yours, that You own me in every way. While fisting me with one hand, I feel You pulling on the chain slightly, telling me what a good girl I am, and how proud You are to have me. After a few orgasms, You pull Your hand out, and I feel You standing behind me, with Your cock at my entrance, pushing the head in, sliding in till You are buried deep within me, I feel You hit my cervix, and then begin to pound into me relentlessly, my body going back and forth with every thrust, the nipple clamps, swaying to and fro, pain and pleasure, orgasm after orgasm, deeper and harder, You drive into me, until You finally deposit Your cum within Your cum slut, leaving Your cock in me until all of Your cum drips out into me.

You begin to pull out, I try to move with You, not wanting You to leave me, but as much as I try, You pull out, leaving me with an empty feeling, craving You even more, I am spent, but want You even more. You take the blindfold off, to look into my eyes as You slowly take off the nipple clamps, wanting to see the agony in my eyes as I cry out. You kiss me passionately and deeply, saying how much You love me and are happy with me, as You begin to untie the ropes. You help me off the bench, and help me sit down, only to be wrapped up in Your arms and cuddled while I recover from the very unexpected surprise, You had waiting for me.