A Walk After Drinks

Story Info
A good idea turns into a hot time.
5.3k words
4.34
95.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ATHOR'S NOTE: This story is a fantasy containing scenes of unprotected sex and extramarital sex. If these subjects are not for you, please feel free to move on to another story.

"I feel like I need to go for a walk," Linda said.

"A walk?"

"Yeah," she looked at each of us, settled on my wife. "I think if I don't go get some air and walk now, I'll regret it," she said. "Like I'm too drunk."

"Let me go to the Ladies room first," my wife said, and she got up and hurried off. Linda sat and looked at me and Ron as we split the bill and calculated the tip. She didn't say much, she just kind of had that glazed look. Not a 'totally out of it fucked up' look. Just a little glazed over. She was probably right, the walk would do her good.

We'd had each had a couple of drinks waiting for the table, and another during dinner, and we were all OK, I thought; a little loose, but Linda apparently got hit a little harder. So when Elaine got back we got up and headed for the door.

After about a half a block Linda heaved a huge sigh, and started apologizing for rushing us all out, but explaining that she just felt like she was way too drunk, didn't know why, needed the air, and the walk; honestly, we were all fine. It's not like she'd announced it in the middle of dinner; we were done eating, no one wanted coffee or dessert, and it was a great night to be out in the city.

The streets were remarkably busy and looked like they'd be that way for hours. We weren't familiar with this part of the city, so we wandered block to block, turning when the sights and sounds stopped being interesting, talking and watching the local characters. The restaurants and cafes mixed with art shops, book stores and stylish, trendy tattoo parlors, all open. We talked and laughed, looked in the tattoo windows, walked into some of the stores. Elaine hooked her arm in mine; our buzz seemed enhanced by the fresh air, where Linda had seemed to settle her buzz a little, although she still was clearly the most drunk of us all. She wasn't talking a lot, but she seemed to notice all the funny and interesting sights, and would just point or motion at it to get our attention. Or she'd say, "Look," or "over there. That guy," or something like that. Her pickings kept us amused as we strolled, and the warm night carried an air of expectation.

Several times while walking Linda would see a shop and turn and walk in. The first couple of times we followed just to make sure she didn't hurt herself or break anything, but we saw she wasn't fall-down drunk, and then followed just for the amusement. We found the fun in every one we entered.

A few blocks later she stopped, hesitated, and turned into another store, and we followed, joking, and were halfway through the door when we realized it was an adult toy store. Ron followed Linda, and Elaine and I followed them. We had no idea if Ron and Linda ever shopped in one of these stores, or if they had any toys. Elaine and I had, and did, and we used them pretty frequently. This could get awkward, I thought. Sometimes when Elaine has a couple of drinks, she can get chatty, and blurt out details that afterwards feel like they should have remained hidden. But we were friends, and we were pretty loose, so I wasn't too concerned.

Well, we wandered into the store that had a surprising number of people in it, I thought. We started looking at the toys. Linda, who was still enunciation-challenged, would just point, or pick something up, and then look at us, and manage a syllable or two. "Wow," or "look", or "what's this." Ron stuck close by her, and Elaine stayed next to me, and we moved as a group. We were the only foursome in the place, and the girls were the only women, but it was either comfortable and welcoming in the store, or we were too self-absorbed to be aware that we didn't blend in. We were looking at vibrators, joking about them, when Linda pointed to one, and Elaine pointed to the one next to it, and announced that "that's our favorite." Linda's faced formed a question, and Elaine snuggled into my arm as she explained without much detail how we had a few toys, and this one really does the trick. Linda's eyes widened, and switched between Ron and Elaine a few times.

After some additional musings in the vibrators, we moved to the dildo section. After Linda said "nice," to a realistic one, Elaine found another, slightly longer, and said "I like this one better", and then they one-upped each other, Linda grinning and one-wording, Elaine over-explaining. Fatter shaft. Suction cup with balls. Longer. Giant head. Even Longer. Black, long, fat. Each time they agreed with each other, yeah, I'd do that, then going one better, till finally Linda lifted a lifelike display model, synthetic flesh, of a monstrosity, said, "Oh, fuck," and Elaine's mouth dropped open and her eyes bugged out, momentarily speechless. Then she reached for it, felt the girth, the heft, and she grinned evilly at Linda, and they smiled at each other.

"No way," Elaine said. "I draw the line there, no way I could use that. It would kill me."

"Death by dick," Linda joked and they laughed.

"It's too big, way too big," Elaine explained, and went on in her intoxicated ramblings to describe how she, like any woman, likes a little extra size, that filled feeling, of course, who wouldn't. I was astounded at the information sharing – never mind that she didn't talk about sex in front of others, she was talking about her dildo likes and dislikes, and pretty descriptive. Finally, she slipped the monster from Linda's drunken grasp, hefted it affectionately one more time, and put it back. "There's no way I'd do that," she concluded.

"I'd do it," Linda said, and they laughed together. And right before we moved she looked up at Elaine, with a half grin, and repeated, "I'd fuck that," almost under her breath, but I saw that Elaine heard it, too.

Next to the dildos were some fake pussies, jerk tubes and such, and the girls made noises and lewd laughing comments, and Ron and I played along. "Would you use that?" about a set of lips on a male masturbator: "I prefer yours," the reply. "That one looks fake," at a porn star replica vagina; "it's hot." "Shaved." "So am I," Elaine blurted. Ron and Linda gaped. Another fake pussy, doggie position, with a usable anus. Elaine doesn't let me touch her ass. "That's for you," she joked, pointing at the realistic pucker. "She'll let you go in that hole," chuckling.

"So would I," Linda blurted this time, and it was Elaine and my turn to gape. And we all laughed. A little. Linda seemed to snuggle up to Ron a bit.

Anal toys, plug, beads. "I guess you know about these, Linda," Elaine chided under her breath. And Linda went through the rack assortment, using her syllable-challenged speech to endorse a bead set, a vibrating plug. She saw two others, picked them up, and showed them to us. "These," she managed. "Oh, yeah." Her eyes were kind of half-lidded. In one hand a rather large vibrating plug, in the other, a fat curved dildo with a second, smaller thinner extension for penetrating both holes. Elaine grabbed my arm, said "no way," I echoed, "no way,"

Linda grinned. "Way," she managed, and glanced at Ron. "Way," he confirmed, grinning as well. Holy shit, I thought. We were all kind of laughing, but with a little nervousness. We were pretty close, but we'd never shared information like this. I had my arm around Elaine, but I was imagining Linda taking it in the ass. Ron was practically fondling Linda, was he imagining Elaine's shaved pussy? Her vibrator collection?

Some costumes, we passed by. Bondage toys, restraints, paddles. Who likes to tie, who likes to be tied. Leering grins and glassy eyes as Elaine described the use of nipple clamps, suction cups. She loves nipple play. Linda seemed to be squirming a little in Ron's arm, but listened to every word. Blindfold. Spanking. Linda feeling a paddle, looking up at Ron, said, "yeah". No one spoke at the giant latex fist. Linda turned away first, found a harness, the cover showing the effect of wearing it. "Nice," she held it up for Elaine. "Effortless."

Elaine took it, looked up at me, grinning. I made a mental note to get one. Elaine put it back, and then pointed to a package nearby. The chin strap dildo. We all gaped. "I'd ride that," Linda managed. "I'd wear it," Ron replied. "I'd wear it," I echoed. "I'd ride it," Elaine started, "and maybe wear it."

We all turned to face her. "What? A girl can't broaden her horizons?" She grinned broadly, and started blathering about judgment, and personal freedom, and desire and women's beauty. "You don't have to defend it," I managed. "Frankly, it's pretty hot, and intriguing." In my head the image of Linda having anal sex was battling with one of Elaine licking pussy. Looking at Ron and Linda, they were imagining their own versions. While we listened to her, we came to the end of the shelved areas. Linda turned to a sign next to the doorway.

"Video booths," she uttered in her comical drunk talk.

"Like peep shows?" Elaine asked, pushing past me to see.

"No," I advised, "peep shows have live girls with a window that you watch through, while you stroke." We all laughed.

Linda turned to me, and managed a full sentence. "So what's a video booth?"

"You watch porn," Ron told her.

"And stroke," I added. We laughed again.

Linda turned to Ron. "Show me." Back to two words sentences. But the way she pressed against him made her pretty clear. We stumbled through the doorway to the token booth, bought way too many tokens. "Linda," I advised, "watch out for the glory hole." Elaine slapped my arm. We'd watched fake videos on the net.

"Wait, what. What?"

"Glory holes. In the booth."

She leered drunkenly at me, and touched Elaine's arm as she spoke. "What is it?"

She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "It's a hole in the wall between the booths," Elaine told her. "It's a gay thing, mostly. A guy puts his dick through the hole. And whoever is in the next booth, you know," she looked up at me, then back at Linda, "sucks him off."

Linda's eyes opened wide and her mouth split into a grin. "No shit?"

"What do you do, watch video of kittens on the internet?" Elaine asked. "Yeah, but don't worry it's all bullshit." She pushed Linda to Ron who was waiting at a booth. Linda stumbled to him, then came back to us, and fumbled through another full sentence, grinning like a loon. "Go in the next one," she managed, "put it through, and I'll do it." She had drunk eyes, and they switched between me and Elaine, who steered her back to Ron.

"Take care of her, Ron," Elaine told him.

"Yeah, take care of me," we heard her slur as they closed the door, her arms around his neck.

We went into the next booth, fed some tokens in, and watched as a blond took two cocks at once. It was hot, and Elaine snuggled up, and I dropped my hand in her lap, started working in between her legs. She rubbed my dick through my pants, and we tongue kissed. We stopped, and when she reached for my fly she opened her eyes, and gasped as she pointed.

Sure enough, there was a hole there, on the side where Ron had taken Linda. We checked the opposite wall, and saw another. That hole was dark, but there was light from Ron and Linda's booth. We tried to hear, but the video sound was too loud.

"You think they're doing something?" I asked.

"We would be if we hadn't seen that."

"Let's check it out," I encouraged. "Take a peek."

"You peek, you perv," Elaine grinned. She took her hand off my crotch and pushed me towards the wall. Ignoring the video (the guys were switching ends, and the girl was enjoying the taste of her own pussy on a cock) I crept over to the hole and leaned down to look through it. I couldn't see anything until I was about 8 inches away. I felt my mouth drop open and I pulled back before I got caught.

"What?" Elaine asked, tugging my arm. "What is it?" She was whispering out loud.

"Go look."

"What. What are they doing? Are they doing something? What?"

"Go," I told her again, pushing her towards the opening. "Go look." And she did. She crept closer, looked back at me, then closer still. She looked back at me, mouthing the words 'I can't see', and crept closed.

I knew as soon as she saw it, because she froze in place. I could see her mouth drop open. She was watching Linda suck Ron's hard dick. Elaine was motionless, the suddenly blurted out loud "Holy shit!" and then her eyes opened wide, and she came and sat next to me, whispering "I think they saw me," and giggling breathlessly.

"I'll check," I told her, and went back, and peered through. They might have seen Elaine, but they hadn't slowed down. Linda was alternating between bobbing her head up and down on Ron's shaft, and licking it up and down and around the top. Fuck, she was really into it, and I felt my cock at full mast instantly. I had to adjust it, and Elaine saw me.

"Oh, you like that?" she whispered loudly. "Is it hot?" She came over to me, adding, "does watching that make your dick hard?" I knew she was horny, because that's the only time she talks like that.

"Hell, yes," I told her. "Check it out. I'd like to get some of what Ron's getting."

"You want Linda to suck you off?"

"No." I grinned, unzipping, "I want you to." She grinned back, then leaned down and gave the head a little lick before grabbing it and pushing her mouth down on it. I groaned. She paused. "Don't make too much noise," she said, "They might hear us, and look through," she licked up my shaft to the head, "and then Ron might put his dick through the hole, and I'll have to stop sucking you." She took the head in her mouth, swirled her tongue, and took the shaft deep. The sensations went right through me.

Like most men, I enjoy getting my dick sucked. One of the things I've always loved about Elaine is her enthusiasm when she sucks my dick. And another thing is watching her. On top of how good it feels, watching my shaft disappear into her mouth, seeing her lips stroking me while I feel it, it just makes it sexier, and so much hotter.

But I had never seen a blowjob that didn't involve my dick, so now I was getting my dick sucked, and watching Elaine work my meat, and through a hole in the wall I could see Linda sucking Ron. I don't know if it would still have been hot if I wasn't getting the same, but I was, and seeing them was so, dirty I guess, so nasty to watch them, and Linda was going at him like she needed cum to live. I was torn between two sexy visions, and since I didn't know which way to turn, I switched back and forth, trying to see both, and not miss anything. I felt a little pang of guilt not paying full attention to Elaine working my rod, until once when I was looking through the hole, she asked, "Are they still at it?"

"Yeah," I turned back to her.

"Is it hot?" Lick, stroke. "Did you ever watch anyone before?" Lick.

"Nope."

"Me either." She squeezed my shaft, licked a pearl of pre-cum from the tip. "I want to see."

I shifted away from the hole, so Elaine could get closer. She looked in, put her hand over her mouth, and I heard a small gasp. She positioned me against the wall, angled to the hole, and she resumed sucking as she watched, and I watched her as she stared and sucked and licked. Every few seconds she would stop and whisper to me, not quietly, "Holy shit," or "she's really good," or something.

"Quiet," I reminded her, "if they hear, they'll see you watching, and something might come through ..."

She stared up at me, batting her eyes as she sucked hard, sliding the shaft back out. "...and I guess I'd have to suck it, and you'd have to watch me." As she shoved my shaft back into her mouth, swirling her tongue, her eyes closed in passion, I heard a noise from through the wall.

And then a cockhead peeked through the hole, followed by a hard, veined shaft. Elaine's eyes were still closer, but she felt me tense, and opened them, and followed my eyes to the wall, and she let out a little squeak of alarm.

There was a frozen moment when I didn't know what would happen, didn't know what I wanted to happen, or if anything would happen. Did I want Elaine to suck Ron's cock? If she did it, how would I feel? How would I feel if she didn't? Would I get jealous? Angry? Excited? What about my dick? It felt like I thought all these things at once, until Elaine, who had been staring at the invading shaft, looked up at me, grinned wickedly, gave my dick a squeeze and a lick, and leaned to the wall. She took all of him into her mouth at once. She put one hand on the wall to steady herself, had one wrapped around my shaft, and bobbed her head, stroking her mouth on Ron's cock. I heard a groan from the other side of the wall.

My wife was sucking another guy's cock, and she was doing it right in front of me, and she was enjoying it, based on her enthusiasm. And watching her do it was just as hot as watching her suck mine. Maybe a little hotter, because it was new, and wild. In the dim light I could see his shaft, slick from her mouth, sliding past her lips, in and out, then she stopped with just the tip in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it. The she pulled her mouth slightly off, and moved her head to the side, and looked up right into my eyes as she flicked her tongue across his cockhead, and teased the delicate spot just under the crown, and she made a delighted yummy sound. Still watching me watch her, she flattened her tongue and gave his shaft a full slow lick from as low as she could reach, back to the head, and the underside, and then turned back to the wall and plunged her head back down, and resumed stroking with her mouth.

It was so hot I thought I would explode.

I heard a Linda talking to Ron, but couldn't make out the words, and didn't much care until Ron's cock suddenly pulled out of Elaine's mouth with a pop, and disappeared back through the wall. It was replaced by fingers, female fingers, beckoning. I heard her, but couldn't understand the words, but I guess Elaine did. She was closer.

"Yes," she replied to the hole, still with one hand on the wall, and the other grasping my rock-hard shaft. The fingers withdrew. Elaine glanced at the opposite wall. "Yeah. It is." Linda mumbled, Elaine grinned. "Yeah. Okay." She looked up at me, and pulled me by my cock towards the wall. "Here it comes, you slut," she teased.

Elaine guided my dick to the hole in the wall and lined me up, and pushed on my ass to press me against the wall. I felt a mouth slide over my shaft, felt suction, and tongue, and then wet lips stroking. Fuck, my wife is watching me get my dick sucked by our girlfriend. Watching hell, I thought, she's making me. She pressed my ass to the wall, and murmured, "M-mm, you like that baby? You like that slut sucking your dick?" and other dirty sex talk. She could be a real tramp with that mouth when she gets in the mood, and she was in it now.

She suddenly pulled me out of the hole, said "one second," through the hole to Linda, and unbuckled my pants, and pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees, and with her hand on my bare ass, pushed me back. I felt my dick engulfed by Linda's warm wet mouth, and Elaine rubbed my ass cheeks and played with my balls. I felt a finger touch my asshole, play there for a bit, then leave, only to return a few seconds later, wet. I had a moment to think that she had put it into her mouth to moisten it before she slid it into my ass. I groaned out loud, and my hips pushed back onto her finger, my cock almost sliding out of the hole, but she pushed on my butt as she fingered me, holding me in place.

I was in awkward ecstasy – sure, Elaine and I enjoyed some ass play, but not in public, and not while our friend was sucking my cock! Only my nervousness kept me from blowing my load just from the idea. Elaine started pushing a second finger in, which I love, and Linda was working my shaft like an expert. Just as I thought I might be approaching take-off, Linda suddenly stopped sucking and I heard her call Elaine through the hole. Elaine slipped her fingers out of my ass, but kept her hand on my ass cheek, playing with my hole as she moved me from the hole.

12