A Walk in the Park

Story Info
A slut is bound to please.
5.3k words
4.09
73.4k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was gorgeous. It wasn't supposed to rain and it was the first break in the heat of the summer we'd had in what seemed like ages. I took the opportunity to call in from work and get some things taken care of around the house.

Sometime in the afternoon I figured I should probably take the dog out for a walk. I put the leash on my Beagle and we walked down to Greenham Park. Greenham was just far enough away that you had to almost go there on purpose, but just beautiful enough that it was worth the walk. It was designed over a century ago by some famous rose garden designer; and he went all out with Greenham.

The entire park is carved up into 5 sections; the largest of which is the maze built around a grotto in the center. Every so often the maze will be shut down while they move some of the sturdy plants into different configurations and wait for it to grow back together; it keeps us guessing and is a source of constant enjoyment for the park visitors. It had been re-opened for a week now, and I hadn't been there for the new maze yet, so I figured now would be the perfect time.

Being the middle of the afternoon and most people were at work, there wasn't much for scenery on the way to Greenham, and most of what was there wouldn't be legal for another few years. It seemed the older I got, the sluttier the girls dressed, and I didn't know if it's a sign of changing minds or changing times. There were quite a few good lookers in my age category, however, and a few that turned every head they walked by. It was shaping up to be a good day.

The park was almost empty. Not even the local children were around playing on the grounds, and it had a pleasantly eerie feeling in the calmness. I tied the dog in the pet area and made my way through the maze. I was almost to the center (I thought) when I heard a noise that got me running; the moan of a woman, and she sounded like she was in trouble.

I broke out of the maze into the clearing that surrounded the grotto. My eyes hit the beautiful splendor of the fountain in the middle, the rock encrusted walls of the grotto, and finally settled upon the picnic tables in the area before seeing the source of the distress.

Tied to one of the small, square picnic tables was a woman, her age impossible to tell, but she was definitely in her twenties or older. She was spread eagle and naked on the bench, and she was actually physically tied to the bench, her knees to the edge of the small table, her elbows tied to the edge, and her hands and feet were cuffed together under it. I immediately pulled out my pocketknife and walked toward her.

The clicking of the blade drew her attention my way. Before I could say anything, she looked at the knife and shook her head. I paused in my step and saw, scrawled in block letters with vivid red lipstick across her belly between her round tits and her trimmed black bush "Use Me." The raven-haired captive motioned toward something over my shoulder. I turned and looked and there was a hand camera tied to a tree branch with its little red light flashing. What the hell had I gotten myself into?

No sooner had that thought rattled through my brain than my cock rose and I lost all ability to think about the situation beyond the fact that a brunette with long hair was tied naked to a table in front of me. My dick started to try to rip a hole through my pants and I folded the knife back up and slid it in my pocket. I walked the last few steps to the strumpet bound before me and I walked around her, soaking in the vision lewdly displayed before my eyes.

Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and fell off the edge of the table under her head. The small square table held her perfectly and the benches around it had been moved, providing perfect access to her mouth, her cunt, or her ass. She couldn't have protested if she had wanted to, and she sure as hell couldn't have moved.

Her body was in excellent condition; for whatever age she was in, her skin was creamy and felt soft under my fingertips. Her pussy was small but wet, and her beaver was almost clean except a small patch of fur directly over her slit. Her ass had been thoroughly washed; the little pucker was almost the same color of pink as her pussy. Her brown eyes looked up with wanton desire and her angelic voice croaked out "Please?" I could do nothing other than comply.

My dick was out in a flash and I maneuvered it in front of her pussy. I pushed her lips apart with my fingers and found her already hot and wet. I wasted no other time in pushing my engorged dick into her, making her moan loudly. I still had no idea what the fuck was going on, but I knew I was going to blow my load up this wild twat, no matter what the consequences.

I began a steady rhythm, more for me than for her, though her moans signaled her approval almost as loudly to my senses as her watering pussy did. It took two strokes for me to stretch her pussy around my cock, her wetness splashing on my balls as I bottomed out in her. I grabbed her hips and used her tied body for leverage as I slowly pulled back out of her snatch and then slammed back into her, fucking her as hard as I could without bruising myself. She started moaning almost continuously and letting out a sharp little yelp every time I pounded her pussy. I could feel her clit rubbing against the root of my dick, and I reached down and fiddled it with my thumbs as I started fucking her pussy harder and faster.

The grotto made her moans and screams echo, and it made the wet slap of our crotches louder. The harder I slammed into her, the tighter and wetter she got, the more I wanted of this soaking velvet snatch. She clamped down hard on my cock and I started to blow my load while buried hilt-deep in her quivering cunt. My eyes clamped shut and I felt my knees weaken with each surge and I heard her moans grow louder, but they seemed muffled. My eyes opened and I saw another bloke standing on the other side of her, his thick cock sliding slowly in and out of her throat, his balls resting on her nose at the end of his deep strokes.

**********

I heard the moans and it sounded like some chick was getting the shit banged out of her in the grotto. I tried to get through the damn maze faster, but I just couldn't manage. Fuckin' grounds crew had just rebuilt the damn thing and they changed it good this time.

Who ever was banging that chick was fucking her stupid; I could hear the wet slaps every time he pounded that pussy. I finally broke into the clearing and I saw some chick tied to a table, and tied damn good, too. He looked like some loser accountant and she was fucking hot; brown-almost black-hair, creamy white skin, good looking body. I got closer and whipped my dick out; I knew whipping this guy's ass wouldn't be a problem if something wasn't right here. I got closer and read "Use Me" written in red on her belly and I figured what the fuck. The other guy seemed to be in mid-cum and I could see his dick twitch as he filled her cunny full of his load. I stepped around her, her eyes locked on my rod and I walked right up to her. The little bitch's mouth opened and I slid my prick right down her throat, and she started swallowing like a pro.

Her tongue worked my meat like an opera singer delivering her performance. I stroked in and out, my balls hitting her nose each stroke, and I could see her throat stretch around my dick as I impaled her. My hips started rocking, her lips kept locked onto my rod. Every once in a while she did break connection to my cock, the wet popping sound echoing loudly around the grotto.

She started wobbling her head from side to side and I tried hard to not blow my load. She was trying to get my cum down her throat, and her tongue and throat were trying like hell to taste my spunk. I saw the first guy pull his trousers up and walk back toward the wall, nodding to me as I started pounding this piece of ass harder, my spit-covered balls splatting against her face. No sooner had that guy disappeared than another two came through the maze, each of them looking around, their eyes locking on the brunette.

She started humming on my dick, the sensations almost making me cum right there. I reached forward and started grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples hard and rolling them between my fingers. She moaned louder and her back arched up off the table as much as her bonds would let her, but she kept sucking like a pro. Finally, between her moans, humming, and her amazing fucking tongue, I lost it. I started shooting blast after blast of jizz down her throat and she greedily drank all of it. Some started leaking out around her lips and I pushed my cock down her throat, making more of my thick milk come out. I pulled out of her mouth when I started going limp and looked at her.

My cum coated her upper lip like a mustache and was running down her upturned face, down toward her eyes. She opened her mouth and strings of my jizz crossed in her mouth like spider webs. She closed her mouth and ran her tongue around it quickly. She opened her mouth again and it was clean, the last of my juice going down her hatch to her belly.

*********

Mark and I were checking out the new maze in Greenham, trying to figure out the best places to take our girls to that night and fuck 'em rotten under the stars. We heard what sounded like some guy and some chick having sex and it had to be coming from the grotto. We looked at each other and without a word we raced for the center, each of us taking a different route.

The chick's moans were soon quieted, but the slapping sounds of sex continued. I couldn't help but think there was some other guy in her mouth just then. The wet slapping sounds stopped and Mark and I got back to the same path. We were racing each other through the high walled path and we broke through at the same time.

On the far side of the grotto, we saw a guy fucking the mouth of some girl that was tied to a table. Mark and I blinked a couple of times and it registered that there was a guy walking over to us; some nerdy looking bastard, looked like an accountant.

"She's all yours, boys. Shag her stupid," he said, with a mock tip of a hat he didn't have.

Mark and I looked at each other, our eyes wide.

"Cunt," we said at the same time. "Damn," we repeated in stereo and immediately we went to our Rock, Paper, Scissors stance and on three shakes I held up scissors and Mark held up rock.

"Shit," I said, followed very closely by Mark's "Score!" We both ran over to her, jumping obstacles and running along tabletops instead of running around them. We got there at about the same time the fellow banging her mouth pulled out and zipped up. He flipped us both off and took off in a different direction than the first guy. She turned her head toward us, cum dripping down her upturned face and she smiled. Mark and I pulled our shorts down and showed her each of our 8-inch rods and her eyes started glittering and they rolled back in her head.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Don't ask questions, just fuck me," she said. Mark and I were always told to listen to a lady and we wasted no time this time, either.

Mark slid around to her pussy and rubbed his cock up and down her slit before sliding into her in one smooth stroke. She opened her mouth for my raging dick and I slid down her throat until her chin rested in my nest of pubic hair. All three of us moaned, hers making me shiver as my cock vibrated like a guitar string. Mark and I looked at each other, this chick between us with 16 inches of cock buried in her body. We began fucking her, Mark with reckless abandon, me with long slow strokes, enjoying the feeling of her tongue working my dick as its length slid in and out of her throat.

"Holy Fuck is she tight!" Mark said. She started moaning and I saw her smile around my dick. I felt her tense and Mark stopped pushing into her pussy for a second. "Oh fuck, dude, you gotta have this pussy when I'm done with it," Mark said, half-grunting.

"Actually I was thinking about her ass," I said, my stroke quickening in her throat as she moaned with our conversation.

"Dave, I think she likes that idea," Mark said, pistoning out of her faster. "I think we should get off fast and switch places. How's the blow job?"

"It's fucking amazing! But I think I want that ass, first," I said, my rod sliding out so just the head was in her mouth. She started working my knob over like no other, her mouth sliding around it, her tongue fluttering against it, and her teeth raking the sensitive skin every so teasingly. This girl was a fucking pro. My dick was swimming in a sea of spit in her mouth and every time I pulled my cock out of her throat it was shining with her saliva. I started fucking her mouth in slow strokes, her moans vibrating my dick like nothing else. I was close to shooting my load, and I wanted this little twat to take it all down her throat.

I looked up at Mark and it looked like he was about ready to blow, too. His face was read and his lips were clenched tight. His hips rocked against her, her mouth sliding deeper on my dick every time he bottomed out. She started sucking harder and faster, batting my dick with her tongue like a humming bird and I started to twitch.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mark and I said at the same time and pumped her full of our cum. Her whole body shook with each shot. I know I gave her 8 big blasts down her throat and from what Mark's girlfriend said when I was fucking her, he probably soaked her quim with at least that. We both shook and twitched as our orgasms hit us like a freight train. I pulled my dick out of her throat first, my meat still hard and ready to go. Mark pulled his out and we walked around the table, Mark stopping at her freshly fucked face, me stopping between her cum splattered legs.

"Ooh, twins!" she giggled. Mark's dick slid down her throat and she started moaning immediately. Mark pulled out and she laughed again, "I love the taste of my fucked pussy on a good long cock. Fuck me, fuck my throat," she said, her eyes smoldering with lust. Mark wasted no time in snaking his meat down her throat in long, slow, deep strokes.

I looked at her pussy, leaking with cum, her convulsing cunt pushing more out in a slow rhythm. I didn't even need to smear any cum inside her; her ass was already starting to open and there was a river of fuck juice rolling down her crack. I pushed my raging mushroom against her back entrance and slid in, the loads of her previous fucks giving us all the lube we needed. I slid into her hot ass and felt her ring squeeze around my dick hard. I kept pushing and pulling out, soaking my dick with the pond of cum leaking from her cunt and pushing back in a little farther. Her ass kept clenching around my cock and I thought I was going to explode then and there. She kept trying to crush my dick and I kept fucking her, moving faster and deeper inside her until I was pounding away at her ass. I looked down and her pussy was gaping open, a small pond of cum was inside her pink box and our thighs were splattered with jizz and her fuck honey.

"Mind if I join?" came a man's voice and Mark and I looked up from our moaning fuck toy and saw a man dressed in a suit standing next to us, his stiff pole in his hand.

*******

It was a beautiful day outside, so I left the office early to go down to Greenham to enjoy the new maze that had just been reopened. I was half way through the bloody thing, lost and getting frustrated, when I heard the sounds of a woman getting pounded and moaning. The moans were muffled, but they sounded close. I hastened in my attempt through the maze. When I got out, I was drawn to a sight on one of the tables in the grotto.

Two young men, seemingly twin brothers were firmly lodged in a girl tied face up to a picnic table. One was sawing in and out of her pussy, the other had his meat stuck down her throat. I watched for a few minutes, my own arousal becoming apparent to me, and I watched both young men twitch as they reached climax. My own cock was starting to swell and twitch against my hand, and, seeing no one else around, I let my throbbing member loose of its confines and started stroking as I walked over to the scene.

I watched in awe as both men pulled out of her and switched places. They were saying something, but I couldn't make it out, and to be truthful, I didn't care. The one who just shagged her twat pushed down her throat, and the one in her throat seemed to be working in and out of her nether channel, and it appeared to be a tight fit with the slow strokes he was taking.

I found myself beside them before I even knew it myself. "Mind if I join?" I asked, looking to the boys. They added their encouraged response, and seeing that her mouth and ass were both busy, I climbed on top of her, pushing her two exquisite tits together and began stroking myself in their cleavage, thumbing her nipples, mauling the flesh, and pushing them along my rod at the same time.

The lady moaned at the sound of my voice and moaned louder at the feel of my meat stroking between her tits. I could feel her heart beat in those luscious mounds and I knew I was close to cumming myself, the eroticism of fucking a complete stranger's tits while two other young men used her at the same time was too enticing.

The men started shuddering again, and I saw the woman's throat contract around the meat buried in it. The cock in her mouth slid out until just the tip was between her reddening lips and there were three powerful surges of his meat as the rest of his jizz dumped into her mouth. I felt her body twitch and convulse under mine, her orgasm rocking her as she took her perverse joy in being used by strangers.

The two young men thanked her and took off, chatting about their inconsequential things. The brunette beauty looked up at me, cum masking the lower half of her face and she spat on my dick, using the last man's cum for lube.

"Fuck my titties, fuck 'em hard. Pinch the nipples, make it hurt," she moaned. I started pumping harder between her tits, the cum of the younger man coating my dick and turning me on in a way that I never expected. I kept pumping harder and she kept moaning louder. My fingers worked her tits over, pinching and pulling the nipples hard, twisting and pulling them. I even started slapping them as I pushed in her cleavage, something that she didn't expect, but clearly enjoyed. Her surprised yelps turned to moans and she started shaking again.

I orgasmed. My dick flooded her chest with more cum, running in thick globs over her collarbones and pooling in the cleft between the tendons in her neck. I dismounted to my shaky legs and walked around to her mouth

"Clean it," I commanded softly, though after seeing her mouth and the film of cum covering her lips, chin, and cheeks, I wasn't sure if that was going to be possible. She gave it her all, however, and after a time substantially longer than necessary, my half-engorged cock was clean again and it found itself being replaced in my trousers. The girl looked at me, a disappointed pout on her face, but I shook my head and walked away, seeing her next customers walk in to the center of the maze, no doubt drawn to the sounds of the harlot being used as I was.

******

I was out taking advantage of the warm weather with my flat mate, Angie, and we found ourselves in the newly opened maze in Greenham. We both giggled and headed for different entrances, stopping before we went in.

"Loser owes the winner 2 hours," she said and bolted into the high-walled labyrinth. My tongue licked out along my lips and I started drooling almost instantly. Either she eats my shaved snatch for 2 hours, or I eat her blonde fur burger for 2 hours and get absolutely coated in hot cum; either way I win.

The maze was substantially harder than it was the previous season, and my lust fogged brain and swampy pussy weren't helping my cause. I only hoped that Angie was having the same problems.

12