A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
A woman finds her submissive self on a walk in the woods.
3.4k words
4.25
25k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

Her neighbor asked if she wanted to take a walk in the woods with him, as he passed her on his way. She was a bit startled by this invitation, as this quiet, strong man, had never said more than Good Day before this. She knew she should say no, but heard herself say, "just a moment, let me get my sweater." She went into the house to get her sweater but still could not figure out why she had agreed. Well sort of. Deep inside her, she knew. There was something about this strong, quiet man's demeanor that had always attracted her, in almost a dangerous way. His smile had caused a glint to his eyes, as if he could see deep within her, and knew of her deepest, darkest desires. Outwardly she appeared the normal, quiet mother type. She still had her beauty but hid it very well. Inwardly she had desires and unfulfilled fantasies. Not fully realized, but she knew there was her need to submit to a strong Master, to be trained, spanked, cuffed, tied, and many more things she knew nothing of, but could feel her inner yearnings to find out. Her neighbor seemed to quietly know her secrets, and she felt a sense from him, almost like he was silently telling her it will be alright, as if he could look deep inside her inner self. So, in this befuddled state she went out the door to join her neighbor, quietly awaiting her return.

He took her hand without asking and lead her towards the path into the woods. The path narrowed quickly, so there was only room for one at a time, so he lead her, with her walking behind him, yet he still held her hand. She loved the feeling of her tiny hand inside his large, strong hand. And loved how he guided and helped over fallen limbs and where the path got tricky with rocks or erosion. She was amazed at how easily he handled her, and how completely she was beginning to give herself to his handling. He didn't say much at all, so she was left with her thoughts, that soon became totally sexual, and wondered what was in store for her. She felt a small bit of trepidation but overcame this with her desire to learn, and to feed that within her that was now wetting her panties as she walked. The friction of her legs moving creating a large stirring in her now dripping pussy. "Could he make me cum just by walking and holding my hand?" she wondered as she walked. She loved her view, his strong body in front of her, with his head focused on the trail, so he could not see her gaze devouring his body. His jeans although not tight, still tight enough to show a bit of a strong, muscled ass, and heavy muscular thighs. His shoulders were wide and strong, his arms toned and rippled. She could only imagine (and did) what his flat abs would like without his shirt.

Lost in her reverie about what he would look like naked, she had no idea how long they had been walking, but it must have been a long while for they were deep into the woods now, with the trail barely worn enough for one, let alone two hikers to walk.

She felt her foot give way as she stepped on the side of a rock and started to lose her balance, but before she could even begin to scream, his strong arms were around her to catch her, and right her back onto the track. "Thank you," she muttered, he just smiled and nodded.

She finally got up the nerve to ask "where are you taking me?"

"You shall soon see, we are almost there. I am sure you are going to like what I have in store for you," he said sort of matter of factly.

She was taken aback a bit by this, wondering how in the hell he had the nerve to think he knew what she would or would not like. Just as she was about to speak out the reached a small opening in the trees, well opening would be putting to a far greater description than it actually was. Just a place where the trees weren't quite as dense. She could see a rough wooden framework built onto a few trees, the wood quite worn so it must have been there for years. There was a large wooden chest with a lock on it.

"Ok, time to take your clothes off," he said calmly.

"What?!?!!?" she cried totally angered by his demand.

"Well, you can either do it, or I will do it for you, it is why I brought you out here, and am sure is why you came." He replied, once again quite calmly.

"You thought wrong then sir" she said firmly.

"So, you want it the hard way then" he said and with one swift movement grabbed her and threw up against a tree, holding her there even though she fought with everything she had. His large strong hand grabbed her neck and pinned her head against the tree and stopped her breath, slowing down her fight. With the other hand he grabbed some hand cuffs he had under his jacket. He then grabbed both her arms, pulled them roughly (almost out of their sockets she thought) around behind her, and cuffed her tightly to the tree. Once his hand left her throat, she got her voice back and was screaming at the top of her lungs and cussing him out to the high heavens. He merely chuckled and went about his business. He reached inside his jeans pocket and pulled out a key ring, and unlocked the padlock on the wooden chest with one of the keys. He pulled out several items, but all she could see was some rope and chains.

Her fear was only heightened by her desires, but she tried valiantly to hide from him any sign that she was anything but furious at this treatment. He whistled as he worked, which infuriated her even more. He tossed one of the ropes effortlessly over one of the wooden beams attached 8 feet over the forest floor. Then tossed another rope over the same beam a few feet away. He expertly tied slip knots in each of the ropes to firmly tie them to the beam. He tossed another rope in between these tied ropes and wrapped it around the beam a few times but left both ends on the ground.

"Ok my sweet, now for your training."

"Oh my, what does that mean" she thought, feeling the moisture having totally soaked her panties begin to run down her inner thighs.

He came over to her, undid the cuffs, and pulled her roughly free from the tree. He grabbed her sweater and with one strong pull, popped all the buttons and pulled it off her, casting it aside to the forest floor.

He then pulled her over towards the roped beam and took the two loose ends of the center rope, tied her hands together over her head with one end, and then pulled the other end to lift her so her toes barely made contact with the ground. He then began to take off her shoes, with her trying to kick him.

"Ok" he said, and dropped her feet back to the ground, went over to the chest, and pulled out a 3 foot leather crop. He walked ever so slowly back to her, and before she knew it, whipped the crop across her cheek. She gasped at the idea, then screamed at the pain. "Kick me again and you shall get to know this crop even more intimately." He said.

He then took to her feet again, she did not kick, her eyes trying to bore holes in him. She then began to scream help at the top of her lungs. Once again the crop came out and smacked her across the other cheek. Tears weld up in her eyes, yet she tried to hide them from him, not wanting to show any weakness. Once again he dropped her foot, walked over to the chest, this time pulling two leather items from the chest. She couldn't make out what they were but they looked foreboding.

First, he took a strap with a red rubber ball in the middle, put the ball roughly in her mouth, cinched the back of the strap extremely tightly around the back of her head and attached it, so she couldn't scream. He then slapped her hard across her cheek, throwing her head to the side with his force. Next, he took out a blindfold, and placed it tightly over her eyes and head.

"There, much better now," he whispered into her ear, she tried to move her head away from the heat of his breath that excited he more than she wanted to show.

He got back and finally removed both shoes, dropping her bare feet onto the twigs on the ground below her. She then felt him undo her pants and roughly pulled them down and off. Her soaked panties made him laugh loudly. "I knew it" was all he said as he grabbed the elastic top of her soaked panties and just tugged them till they split, and he ripped them off, allowing her moisture soaked, shiny pussy to be on display. She then felt ropes being tied to each of her ankles, and then felt the ropes tighten and begin to lift her feet up and to spread them. She then felt him undoing the ropes around her wrists, and felt her arms fall to her side. They had been over her head so long, they had fallen asleep without any blood flow, so she was powerless to move them as he began to take her blouse off. After he discarded the blouse, he once again did not undo her bra but merely grabbed at the front between her heaving breasts and yanked on it so hard, it too broke, and he took it the rest of the way off and threw it aside.

He then retied her hands above her head, and pulled her now completely off the ground making her arm sockets scream with pain. Then he went back to her legs, pulling the ropes even tighter, which now suspended her completely in the air, with her legs spread as far (farther than she thought they would go) apart as he could. He then stepped up onto a little ladder and removed the blindfold, so she could partly see her predicament.

"Ok, so we begin" he took the crop and began a meticulous and merciless barrage on her tits, ass, and pussy.

She felt the beginning of the first wave of her orgasm taking over her body. She shook, convulsed, and screamed out in the joyful release. She reached the point where she couldn't tell if she was having multiple orgasms or just one long extended one, and at this point she really didn't care. Just before she felt she was about to black out, she felt her Master's seed being shot inside her, each shot causing a new and larger wave of her own orgasm. She could feel His last monstrous push and then she lost consciousness.

Sunlight shone through the small hole in the tree canopy and into her eyes. She blinked, and tried to focus both her eyes and her mind. She sensed her body being sore and inflamed in several places and tried to bring herself around so she could figure out where she was and what was happening. As her eyes became accustomed to the light once again, she saw her. A beautiful woman in a flowing robe was walking towards her. Her hair glistened in the shafts of sunlight that made it between the tree roof. Her smile was entrancing, her eyes sparkled and looked at her in a caring, almost loving way. She felt safe, unthreatened by this new person walking towards her. She could see a bucket and some cloths in her hands as she came closer. She bent down and picked up her head, and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"There, there little pet, you will be fine. Master did a wonderful job with your first training session. As did you, you were a wonderful new slave for Him, and He was very pleased with you, and that is a good thing. My name is Naomi, and Master let me watch your training from behind those bushes over there. He did such a marvelous job with you, and you were so hot, I lost track of how many times I made myself cum watching your training."

Naomi began to dip the cloths into the bucket's water and started washing all the dirt and brush from her bare and tortured body. The water must have had some sort of healing herbs in it, for on contact, it felt wonderful. She loved the way Naomi took such gentle care with her, and was so thankful. She tried to speak but could not find her voice, and could only hear a crackling sound emit from her mouth.

"There there sweet one, all in time, let me give you something to drink. Wetting your throat should allow you to speak." She took the jar with water in it, and gulped it down as if she had been stranded in a desert. After she drank, she looked up into Naomi's eyes and felt that wonderful safety again, and let he body go limp in Naomi's care. Soon, she was completely washed and Naomi reached down and took her hand to help her stand. She was a bit shaky, so Naomi put her arm around her, and lifted her arm around her shoulder. She loved the feeling of being held by Naomi and let her lead her to wherever she was taking her. They rounded the stand of bushes that Naomi had said she had hidden behind, and there on the ground was a mattress, her clothes, and a picnic box opened, showing sandwiches and fruit.

"Master said I had been very good too, and He said I could have you when He was finished," Naomi said sweetly. And with that, in one fluid motion, opened and discarded her robe, revealing her beautiful, naked body. Her breasts were large, rounded, with a slight hang to them. She had wondrously large and beautiful nipples. They were both hardened and erect with Naomi's excitement. She could not take her eyes away from Naomi's breasts, but could feel her hands now cupping her breasts, and loved how it felt. Naomi let her hands roam under then over her breasts, until she kept her palms over the top, and let her fingers spread a bit to let her nipples between them. She then squeezed her fingers together to her delight. Naomi then leaned forward and kissed her, softly at first, just on the lips. even deeper and louder so she knew she was pleasing her. She marveled at how this all felt, for she had never been with another woman sexually before. Oh, she had wondered and fantasized, but had once again, only kept this in her darker, secret region. But as this region had not only been tapped this day, but ripped wide apart, she felt a confidence she didn't know she had as she began to slowly get into making love to another woman.

Naomi broke her kiss, and moved her mouth in a trail of kisses, down to her breast, and took a nipple into her mouth. She started softly suckling, but then used her teeth to gently, at first, bite down using the tip of her tongue to tease the tip of her again rock hard nipple. A gasped escaped her and her legs began to buckle in the pleasure of it all. Naomi sensed this and gently left her nipple to lead her over to the mattress on the ground. They both laid on the mattress and once again sought out each other's body. They pressed their naked bodies together, and she loved how it felt to have Naomi's large breasts flattened against hers. Naomi's hands were not idle, but rubbed all over her back and shoulders. She loved the feeling and whimpered when Naomi's hands began to travel down her back towards her rounded ass cheeks. Oh the wondrous feeling as Naomi circled and held each cheek, squeezed them, rubbed some more, and then let her hand start in between them.

She let her own hand reach for Naomi's leg to run up her soft, beautiful skin to find her pussy. She knew what she liked and used this as her guide to try to please Naomi. She knew she must be on the right track for as she moved her hand up Naomi's inner thigh, she could feel Naomi's body begin to move itself towards her touch. Just as she found the outer lips, now very moist with Naomi's excitement, she heard a purr from Naomi which she found so hot and sexy she started in with all her passion and lust. She found Naomi's clit and rubbed and squeezed it, felt it harden, and rubbed with more furor. Naomi's body began to jerk and shake, she found it difficult to keep contact, so pushed harder. Just as her other hand reached the now dripping pussy and put two fingers inside, Naomi began a shrill scream, which echoed loudly amongst the trees. Her body bucked and her legs spread even wider, then her pussy squirted out a stream of her ejaculate, all over her hands and legs. She stared in wonder as she had heard of this but had never done so herself, nor been present as another woman orgasmed to the point of ejaculation.

She brought one of her hands to her mouth to taste this erotic nectar and loved the taste and the act of tasting. Naomi finally began to calm a bit, and took her head in her hands and gave her another passionate kiss. "That was simply fantastic," she said after the kiss. "And here it was supposed to be me to teach you the art of making love to another woman! You are a natural." And with that, Naomi began to kiss her way down her throat, to her breasts, down her stomach and towards her own now pounding pussy. She felt Naomi reach down and spread her legs very far apart, and she moved her body down between, inside her legs. "Now it is your turn, lay back and enjoy this my sweet one," she said with that warm, sexy smile.

As she threw her head back and let Naomi lift her pelvis, she could feel Naomi's tongue darting all over her now soaked pussy. Her tongue was on her outer lips, then inside, then at her now hardened clit, then back inside, moving in and out, fucking her with her tongue. Her hands spread her ass cheeks apart and she could feel a finger going inside her ass hole just as her clit was totally engulfed in Naomi's mouth. Her moan even surprised her as she had never heard herself moan so loudly, so deep and guttural, almost animalistic. It must have been heard by Naomi too for she began to suck her clit even harder now, with one hand's fingers in her ass, and now the other hand's fingers fucking her pussy, she felt totally and completely filled. She felt that wonderful wave of orgasm beginning to take hold of her body. She didn't want to hold anything back, so just let Naomi drive her to this intoxicating place of deep, incredible orgasm. Just as she thought she was at her brink, Naomi's fingers found her G spot, and she was catapulted to a new place, her eyes clamped closed and stars filled her head. She felt convulsions in her body she had never felt before and lo and behold, she felt herself actually squirting her own juices, all over Naomi's fingers and face. She thought she could her Naomi laughing, but her own screams of pure lustful joy were so loud she couldn't be sure. And at this point, it really didn't matter, as she just let herself feel wave after wave of this wondrous sensation take hold of her body.

She thought she must have blacked out for a bit again, for as she opened her eyes, she could feel that she was still lying with Naomi, being held tightly to her, but there next to them stood Master, with a soft, knowing smile on his face.

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers