A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
Debbie takes a walk.
953 words
3.65
47.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie hoisted the small backpack over her shoulders, grabbed her keys, locked the door of her small apartment. Already a grin was forming on her face. If anyone looked at her, they would wonder what she was up to. What secrets she kept hidden in her mind. As she walked along, the sun beat down warm on her blonde hair. Her blue eyes hidden behind the sunglasses she wore. Heading down the hill towards the park she had told Bill about. Mmmmmm Bill, she thought, oh how I wish he could be walking with me right now. Her thoughts were always of him. Sweet thoughts of the cyber sex they had the night before and then again this morning. She couldn't help but think of the cassette tape hidden under her pillow on the queen size bed she wished she could share with him. Debbie laughed to herself as she thought of what Bill had said earlier...don't wear that tape out...she laughed, but she knew that could be the case. Just listening to his sexy voice reading the hot stories they shared, was enough to turn her on completely. She loved how he was turned on and could well imagine him stroking his hard cock as he read to her. His words hesitant, as he tried to concentrate on what he was reading and stroking at the same time.

As these thoughts went through Debbie's mind, she felt her nipples growing hard as they rubbed against her bra. She glanced down and could see them poking against her T-shirt. She chuckled to herself, thinking, if Bill could see me now. When she reached the park, she sat down on a vacant bench under a large maple tree. A gentle breeze was blowing her hair about her face. She reached into her backpack and pulled out the lunch she had packed. A tuna sandwich and some bottled water. Munching slowly, she watched as some children played on the swings and teeter totter.

Sighing softly her thoughts went back to Bill. And her nipples were hard again. It amazed her that just thinking of him could do that to her. Thinking about Bill always aroused her, making her want him even more. Debbie finished her sandwich and threw the plastic wrap in the garbage that was nearby.

Debbie noticed a path just behind the park. Having never seen it before, she wondered where it went. She closed up her back pack and slid it back to her shoulders. The path was well worn, so she knew lots of others had used it before. It took her deep into the woods. Flickers of sunlight reaching the ground in between the trees, but mostly there was shade. She could hear the trickle of a brook nearby. It was so quiet and peaceful. How she wished Bill was here now. He would love this. As she walked along her thoughts once again went to how Bill could make her cum over the phone. He fucked her madly and made her cum again and again. Debbie could feel her pussy twitching slightly. She knew her panties were wet now. If only she could lay down somewhere and rub her soaked pussy. Chastising herself for not bringing a blanket, she kept going, the sounds of the brook getting closer. Finally she came across the brook. A log was laying across it. She sat down on the log and just listened. Not a sound. No cars. No horns. No sirens. Nothing. Just the sound of birds chirping and the babbling brook. So peaceful. Mmmmmmm Debbie thought. I want to fuck Bill right here. Out in the open. Among the trees. Oooohhh yes.

Without realizing it, Debbie's hand was massaging her pussy on the outside of her pants. She could feel they were wet too. Then, she glanced around, and seeing no one, slid her hand down the front of her pants. As her fingers made contact with her swollen pussy, she moaned softly. "Oh Bill," she said under her breath, "I want you now." Her finger slid down her slit. It was so wet and her panties were soaked. Her other hand moved into her T-shirt and bra, cupping her large breast, her hard nipple pushing against the palm of her hand. She imagined it was Bill's hand and it felt so good.

Her finger pushed into her pussy, making contact with her clit. Mmmmmmmm she moaned. It seemed like her clit reached up to meet her finger. She rubbed it in a small circular motion, round and round the outer edge of it. She didn't dare touch her clit directly, for she knew she would cum immediately, she was so turned on by her surroundings and her thoughts of Bill. Knowing she might not have much time, before someone came along, she knew she had to finish herself off soon. Then she did it. Her finger slid up over her clit, pushing on it. MMMMMMMMM she moaned. Rubbing faster and faster. Oh God!! She was cumming! Her ass lifting off the log. She threw her head back and screamed into the forest. Her voiced echoed, but she didn't care. It felt sooooo damn good! Oh Bill, she moaned, Fuck me! As the pleasure subsided, Debbie pulled her hand away from her throbbing pussy. Catching her breath, she looked around, and thankfully heard no one approaching. With a smile on her face, she straightened her clothes, picked up her back pack, and headed back up the path.

As she walked home with a smile on her face, she knew she had to tell Bill of her adventure, albeit nothing like Dawn tells Bearlee, but still an adventure on its own.