A Walk on the Beach

Story Info
A couple is watched while playing outside.
1.5k words
3.75
50.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
we244play
we244play
13 Followers

This story is entirely true.

We are a fit couple who enjoy the outdoors, including nude beaches, with sexual play when the opportunity presents itself. She is 45, I am 51. We are professionals living in the Bay Area of Northern California.

One of our favorite beaches is SG - south of Half Moon Bay. This beach is primarily frequented by gay men. A generally pleasant crowd, free of the groups of clothed gawkers that typically hang out at many of the nearby nude beaches. We usually see a few couples, the occasional single female, and a few single straight men. The beach is littered with tons of driftwood that has been used to construct many enclosures (the "condos") suitable for avoiding wind and prying eyes when some privacy is needed.

Many people tend to stay inside their condos, either due to modesty or because they are doing a lot more than catching some rays. Some people like to walk the length of this very long beach - over a mile. We do this, but primarily when the weather permits a totally naked stroll. We especially like the guys who occasionally stroll by with a nice sized cock in a semi or totally hard state. It is pretty common during one of our walks for us to stop and stroke each other into a state of arousal before continuing on our way. Nothing like the free feeling of a throbbing cock, bouncing nearly horizontal, as you enjoy a walk in the sun.

We like to claim a condo (flying a shirt from a stick to stake out our ownership) and park ourselves out front in the open when the weather permits. There are a few condos that we prefer a short distance north of the entrance path down the cliffs. The walls are typically high enough to allow some wild fucking without being seen by the entire beach, but not enough to prevent a close passerby from getting quite an eyeful.

On this Friday in October the forecast was for hot weather, perfect conditions for a trip to SG beach. We love this time of year along the coast. It's often clear and warm enough to stroll naked along the sand. Being a warm weekday, we expected that it would not be too crowded and our time at the beach might get hot in more ways than one.

We arrived at the beach around 11:30. There were less than a dozen cars in the parking lot, so we expected to have our choice of one of our preferred condos. One of our favorite spots was already taken by a single guy, so we decided to claim one a short distance in front, closer to the water.

Over the course of several months we have watched a pair of guys gradually build this condo. The walls are low, varying from 1 to 2 feet in height, providing little protection from the prying eyes of onlookers. The back is open, giving anyone standing up in the condos to the rear an unobstructed view of the interior.

The day was beautiful - little wind and no need to seek protection from the weather. We spread out our blanket in front of the condo, got naked, and proceeded to bask in the warm sun. After a short time, two other couples arrived and set up nearby.

The couple to the south stayed pretty much out of sight in a condo, except when they later took a walk to the north end of the beach. The man appeared to be mid-50's, the woman mid-30's. Both were in good shape and the woman had obviously paid someone for her firm, perky tits.

The couple to the north were both older. They spent a long time setting up a 3-sided wind break with the opening facing away from the water. This obviously was not driven by modesty or concern about the wind, since they both got naked immediately and spent most of their time outside in front of the wind break. In retrospect, it was also odd to face the opening toward the cliffs, since the view of the ocean would be much more pleasant. He spent most of the time sitting in a chair, watching us as I tickled my wife with a feather and stroked her with my fingers.

After enjoying the sun for a while, we decided to take advantage of this glorious day with a naked walk to the north end of the beach. About midway, we noticed what appeared to be two guys engaged in some sex play behind an umbrella. Soon after, we stopped for a bit and hugged, fondled, and generally worked on getting ourselves a bit sexually aroused. Noone was close by, so we could have fucked standing up in the middle of the beach.

We controlled our urges to mount each other right there and continued on our walk. As we approached the end of the beach, three guys were just starting to head back south. One had a nice size cock that would have been fun to see hard and throbbing. They all left, leaving us to ourselves.

This end of the beach is blocked by a rock outcropping with some low ledges and a cave that leads to a small beach. We have played there before. This day we explored the cave entrance for a while, but couldn't safely go through because of the tide level.

By this point, we were both very horny and ready for a good fucking. The only people we could see were two guys walking separately toward us from a good distance - far enough away that they could not distinguish any details of our actions. My wife sat me down on one of the rock ledges and began to stroke me. In no time, my cock was hard and pulsing. I could feel her hot, wet pussy as I stroked her clit. She was dripping with excitement and ready to have her cunt filled with some throbbing meat. She faced away from me and lowered her hot hole on my cock. It took all my control to keep from cumming as I grabbed her hips and helped her ride me. She was fingering her clit, moaning, and riding up and down for all she was worth as she quickly reached an orgasm.

The guys approaching us were now close enough that they could probably tell what we were up to. They both hesitated to approach too close or too quickly. One had on shorts, but the other was nude and put on his shorts as he approached and saw us fucking. Maybe he was excited by the view and embarrassed to display his hard cock.

My wife climbed off my still pulsing cock, leaving it covered in her sweet juices. We got up and started walking back to our condo. My cock was still very hard and horizontal as I walked. This was most likely obvious and maybe enjoyable to the guys as we passed them on our way south. The walk back was uneventful.

As we arrived at our condo, the older couple was still in front of their wind break. After laying back down, I occasionally tickled and stroked my wife. They both watched us occasionally, with him paying lots of attention. Soon they picked up their blanket and moved inside the wind break. Since the weather was still beautiful, we assumed that they were using the shelter to get in some sex play of their own. They were inside for 15-20 minutes before they finally came back out. One guy passed by the opening while they were inside and probably got a good view.

After our brief fuck at the end of the beach, we were still horny. As my wife was sitting on the blanket with her knees up and legs spread, I noticed that there were still remnants of our earlier fun. Some thick, white pussy juice had dribbled down her outer lips.

We relaxed for a while, but eventually decided to try some subtle play in our minimally protective condo. We moved our blanket to the inside and laid down. She stroked my cock and kept me very hard while I fingered her clit and finger-fucked her dripping pussy. The guy in the condo behind us had been joined by another guy. They were smiling as they stood and watched us play.

Merely stroking was not enough - we both needed another good fuck. My wife rolled on her side, facing away from me. I cuddled next to her and slid my throbbing cock between her legs as she guided it into her soaking cunt. She was immediately on her way to another orgasm. As she was grinding back and forth on my cock, it was probably obvious to our observers that we were fucking right in front of them, pretty much out in the open on the beach. They didn't seem to mind. That was all I could stand. I quickly shot a big load deep inside her. I kept my softening cock just inside her pussy lips for a while as we both savored our extremely erotic fun.

We relaxed outside the condo for a little while longer and then headed home to engage in more domestic activities.

we244play
we244play
13 Followers