A Walk on the Beach

Story Info
Mature Plumper Used by Men in Parking Structure.
5.2k words
4.18
69.1k
43
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been walking along this same sidewalk every evening for four months and loved the ocean view it offered. The sunsets could be breathtaking with their vibrant reds and lush, deep orange hues and the sounds of the waves breaking on the beach took her mind off of work and all the crap that she had to put up with every day. At fifty-five, she was finally feeling as attractive as her husband had always told her she was, but now, she had lost the weight that had made her so self-conscience for so much of her life and was enjoying the approving glances and occasional flirtations she received from strange men whenever she was out.

She was 5'8" tall, weighed 145 pounds, had red hair and was 40-28-38 with D cup breasts that bounced and swayed nicely on her chest and she knew exactly how to walk to display them to their best advantage. She did her power walks every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings and always wore black, skin-tight Lycra leggings with a blue or pink sports bra and a white, loose fitting tank top. She had her MP3 player and had one of her favorite artists, who she thought had the best music to walk to as she covered her two mile trek from home to the turnaround and back. Most evenings, the sidewalk had other walkers or joggers on it and they gave each other a nod of recognition as they passed on their personal journeys to nowhere.

On this particular Friday night, the fog had started to roll in off the Catalina Channel and the lights along the path were humming and popping the way they always do in the damp, Long Beach fall evenings. She had gone about three-quarters of a mile, when she noticed a group of young men sitting on a concrete table next to a small apartment complex with the parking underneath it. To her mind, they did not seem to notice her and she gave them no notice beyond a cursory glance as she moved on at her rapid pace.

At the one mile turnaround point the plumpish redhead stopped briefly to retie her shoe and to adjust her sports bra, which, because it was the oldest of the three she had, had twisted just enough to bind her left breast and expose a bit too much of her right one. Once everything was back in its proper place, she headed back the way she had come, knowing that a hot shower and glass of Pinot Grigio was waiting for her, once she cooled down. As she approached the building where the young men had been sitting, she noticed that they were no longer there and she guessed that they must have gone inside to escape the night dampness and chill that had descended upon the City of Long Beach, CA.

The voice on her earphones was singing something about surrender and retreat as she approached the parking garage under the little apartment complex and she was in the zone when one of the young men she had seen earlier stepped out in front of her, bringing her up short and causing her to stop to avoid running into him. She brought her hands up to keep from bumping into him and he grabbed both her wrists, holding her tightly as a second person stepped up behind her and grabbed her by the shoulders. Together, the two pushed and dragged her into the parking structure and around to the front of a small car that was sitting in the first parking spot.

One of the two yanked her headphones off while a third man appeared out of the darkness. As yet, she had been too shocked to scream, or even talk and as she opened her mouth to say something to her captors, she felt cold steel at her throat as one of them said;

"Open your mouth and I will cut you. Do you understand?"

The terrified mature woman simply shook her head and whispered:

"Yes."

There was one, very dim, 25 watt bulb in the parking bay and she could smell the beer on the men's breath as the faint smell of a good joint wafted through the cool night air, as they maneuvered her to the very back parking spot while their hands roamed over her breasts and ass.

"You have really nice tits." One of the men said as his fingers sought out her nipples through the tank top and sports bra she wore.

"I really need to see them." He continued while she felt the warm hood of a car against her ass as her tank top was pulled up over her head and tossed to the floor.

"Please, don't." She whispered to the men, who only laughed and redoubled their efforts to get her sports bra off.

The plump redhead had pulled her hands up to shield her breasts from the pawing fingers of her tormentors when she felt the knife slide under her right bra strap and flick up, severing the elastic and material like it was soft butter. She froze as she felt the blade glide across her back to her left shoulder, where it rendered the left strap as useless as the right had become. Finally, the tip of the blade trailed down her spine, causing her to shiver, and sending goose bumps across her body that manifested themselves on her breasts as rock hard, erect nipples that poked out through the thin Lycra. Finally, she felt the back strap separate and then the man that stood in front of her hooked one finger into the cloth between her D cup tits and pulled. Now topless in front of the three men, her nipples stood at attention and she blushed from forehead to cleavage.

"Let's see these big tits of yours." The guy in front of her said as the ones on either side took hold of her wrists and pulled her arms down, exposing her melon-sized globes and causing all three men to whistle softly.

"I gots to suck these things." The man with the knife said as he lightly pushed the other man out from in front of her, bent down and inhaled her right nipple, gently caressing it with the tip of his tongue as he did so, causing a low, soft moan to escape from her.

The man who had been on her right side pulled her away from the car her ass rested on and slid in behind her.

"Lean back momma." He said as he placed both hands on her hips and guided her ass back to rest against the bulge in his jeans.

"Please, don't." She pleaded again, but the men just chuckled as one of them said:

"We don't plan on hurting you...much."

The man she was resting against began to lightly kiss the back of her neck as he kneaded and pinched her left breasts. He dragged the tip of his tongue down her spine as he pushed her upper body forward, then went back to fondling her breast.

"Dude, switch tits, so I can play with the right one." He said to his friend, who was still nibbling and gnawing on the her right tit.

"Damn, look at those nipples get hard."

The man in front said as the goose bumps on her breasts caused her aureola to crinkle up and her nipples harden again as yet another soft moan escaped her.

"Let me see how she tastes." The third guy said as he turned her head and planted his lips on hers.

"Open your mouth and let me tongue fuck you, bitch." He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

To make his point, he reached up and took her left nipple between his thumb and index finger, then pinched and twisted it as hard as he could.

"AAAGGGHHH." The woman moaned, but she opened her lips enough for the man to snake his tongue into her mouth and lightly tease her tongue.

"That's better." He said to her as he released her nipple and began to message her entire breast.

He rubbed the entire globe with his palm, then dug his fingers into it and gently twisted it from side to side. Finally, he rolled her still erect nipple between his fingers and placed the palm of his hand against it, rolling the nipple from side to side as he did.

"Oooooohh." She softly moaned again.

"Let's see if she is a natural redhead." The third man said as he dropped to his knees and scooted himself in between her and the man who stood in front of her, playing with her tit.

"Yeah, let's see if she is a bottle redhead or a real one. I am betting real." The man who stood behind her said, as he continued grinding his crotch into the valley of her ass cheeks.

"No, please don't. Just let me go and no one else will ever know our secret." The frightened woman said to the three men.

"Not till we find out if you are a real redhead."

The kneeling man said to her as he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her running pants and tried to tug them down.

"Shit, they're too tight. Give me the knife." He said as the man who had cut her bra off handed him the knife as the blade snapped open with a loud "Click."

"No, please." She whimpered as she felt the blade slide between her pants and her skin and slide down her left leg.

Before she could protest again, the right leg of her running pants was also split.

"Man, you got her panties too." One of the men said as she felt the cool, damp sea air on her naked skin.

"See, she IS a natural redhead." The man who had cut her pants away said to the others, with a laugh.

"We got to get this shit out of the way." He said as he tugged at the clothing until it slid out from between her legs.

She was now naked, except for her socks and running shoes and the men all whistled their approval of her nakedness as three pairs of hands began to explore her body in earnest.

"Tilt your head back." The man behind her said as he took her chin in his hand and raised it.

"When was the last time you had a hickie?" He asked leaning his head forward until his lips were on her neck where he began to suck, turning the side of her neck purple and causing her to whimper louder than she had to that point.

"Yeah, yeah. Hickies on her titties too." Said the man on her right as he leaned down and began to cover her right breast in the same type of purple marks that his friend was covering her neck and right shoulder with.

"Look at that." The man who had been sucking on her tit said as he stepped back enough for the others to see that the entire outside of her

right breast was covered in purple "love bites".

He had also made a complete circle of them around her nipple and down the front of her breast to her chest.

"Fuckin 'A'" The guy on the left said as he began to cover that breast with purple, so that in just a few minutes, it matched the right tit and her neck.

"Man, if I keep grinding my dick into her ass like this, I am going to cum in my pants. I need more." The guy behind the trapped woman said.

"Dude, I been trying to get her legs open, but she just won't give." The man who had cut her pants and panties off said.

"I got just a little bit of smell on my fingers, but I can't get her legs open enough to get in good." He continued as he tried to snake a hand in between her firmly clinched thighs.

"Fuck this! I am going to stick my dick in her."

The man behind her said as he slid out from behind her and peeled his jeans down to his knees.

"Move your ass up on the hood." He demanded.

"I said; get your ass up on the hood of the car."

The man demanded of the unmoving woman as he flicked the knife tip across her breasts and opened up a small cut just below both nipples.

"Next one is going right across your nipples." He said as he pointed at the car and stared her down.

"Okay, yes, I will." The plump woman said as she scrambled to get away from the razor sharp knife that had nearly cut both of her nipples open.

In an attempt to defuse the situation, one of the other men said;

"Shit, she looks stupid in just her shoes and socks. Take those off, too, bitch. Here dude, have another beer."

"Sure, yeah I need another beer." The knife wielding man said.

"Yeah, take off your shoes. Now lay back with your knees bent and your ass right on the edge of the hood and spread your pussy open for me."

All she could do was whimper, even as she stepped out of her shoes and complied with the directions she had been given, spreading her pussy open as far as she could.

"Damn, that is one pink pussy. It looks dry; I think it needs a little lube in it." He said as he scooted up to the bumper of the car and spit on the head of his dick.

After looking at his dick with its little dribble of spit on its head, the man said:

"You know what? I think she should suck my cock. What do you guys think?"

"Yean man, and when she is done, she can suck ours too." One of the other men replied.

"Get your ass down here and suck my cock." The first guy snapped at the nude woman.

As the plump, mature woman got off the car's hood, one of the other men dropped her tank top on the garage floor for her to kneel on.

"You heard Raph-" The man started to say, only to be cut off by a look from the guy who was waiting for their captive to suck him.

As he grabbed hold of the woman's breasts and positioned her in front of him, the leader said:

"What my friend means, bitch, is get down on your knees and SUCK MY COCK!"

He emphasized his last three words by using her tits as handles to force her to her knees.

"Oooh. That hurts!" She said as she dropped to her knees, ending up with her mouth just inches from the hard cock in front of her.

"Suck it!" The man demanded again, as he pinched down on her nipples and twisted them as hard as he could.

"Oh Shit!" She exclaimed, but the guy had the results he wanted as he forced his seven inches into her, now open, mouth until his pubes were right against her nose.

The mature plump redhead had sucked several cocks in her life, and this one was neither the largest nor the smallest. But it hit the back of her throat and caused her to gag.

"SUCK IT!" Her assailant demanded as he grabbed her by the hair to hold her head still while he fucked her mouth.

"Okay." She coughed out around the salty tasting penis in her mouth and she raised her left hand, grasped the shaft and started jacking him off in rhythm with her slurping and sucking.

Her lips were formed in a perfect "O" and her tongue danced and played across the tip of the glands as she did her best to bring the cock to orgasm in her mouth.

"Better swallow it, than have it in my pussy." She thought to herself as she increased the speed of her head gliding on the ever-swelling shaft.

"No, that's enough...I said STOP!" The man said as he realized that she was TRYING to make him cum in her mouth.

"STOP!" He demanded loudly as he yanked his cock out of her mouth, grabbed her by her, still aching nipples and pulled her to her feet.

"Get your ass back up on the car and spread your cunt for me." He said as he glared at her for nearly making him squirt his sperm in her mouth.

"No." She said only to have her tormentor dig his fingernails into her nipples and twist again.

She started to scream, but one of the others stepped behind her and clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Dude, just fuck her so the rest of us can too.

My dick's so hard it fuckin hurts." He said as he guided her back to the car and forced her up on its still warm hood.

"Now, spread your pussy open so my man, here, can stick his dick in you while it's still wet from your sucking." He continued as she scooted up until her ass was right on the edge of the hood.

Lying back without another word, she resigned herself to her fate. She spread her pussy so that her vagina and clit were completely exposed to her attacker as he scooted himself over to the car, lined the head of his cock up with her vaginal opening and pushed it into her to the hilt.

"AAaagghhh." She groaned as her eyes filled up with tears from the pain of the cock skidding down her dry vagina and from the humiliation of being forced into sex with these three men.

"Oh, damn. Her twat is as dry as a fucking desert." Her attacker groaned as he felt the shaft of his cock starting to burn from the friction he was creating stroking her pussy.

"See if there is anything in this car that I can use for lube." He said as he stopped fucking his reluctant cum receptacle.

"Yeah, there's some sunscreen." One of the others said as he tossed the tube to the guy with his prick buried in the woman on the car who had been lying with her head turned to the side and her finger in her mouth, crying. But, at the sound of "sunscreen", her head snapped to face her assailant and she said:

"NO, oh, God no, not sunscreen. It will burn like fire."

"Too bad, it will make my cock slide easier." And with that, he squeezed a big glob of it into his hand and slathered it on the head of his cock and down the full length of his seven inches.

"Here I come." He continued as he stuck his cock back into her plump, open pussy and bottomed out against her pussy lips with one big push.

"This is much better." He said to his friends with a smile as he pumped in and out of her, now well lubricated, pussy.

"Damn, she's good. I can feel her clamping down on my cock and straining to milk the cum from my balls. She wants to be filled with my sperm. Don't you baby?" The leader said as he leaned forward onto her body and started sucking on one nipple while he squeezed and massaged the other breast.

The woman had been starting to feel the burning sensation she had been afraid of as the man pumped in and out of her wide open pussy, but when he leaned forward to suck her nipples and play with her tits, it brought the shaft of his seven inch cock into direct contact with her clit and she began to feel something else stirring in the pit of her belly. Something much different that the burning in her twat.

"I can't take it anymore." One of the others said as he dropped his pants and crawled up on the hood, positioning the head of his dick right by the side of her head.

"Suck me." He demanded as he turned the woman's head to the side and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMM" She moaned while the tingling in her crotch became more intense as her clit was rubbed and stroked by the penis invading her vagina.

She turned her head to accept the cock that was waiting for her soft, full, wet lips and slowly abandoned herself to the other one that was now pounding into her pussy.

"Shit that feels nice." The guy said as her lips again formed a perfect "O" and he slid into the warmth of her mouth.

He realized that the woman could not move her head to aid her sucking action, so he began to piston in and out of her mouth. He was transfixed with the shape, size and texture of her lips and he could not help but wonder what they would look like with bright red lipstick on them.

"That's really good." He said as he softly stroked her hair and let his fingers trace the outline of her jaw.

"Damn, listen to her getting into this." One of the two that weren't fucking her said.

The guy was right, she was totally into being used now and her clit stuck out a half inch and was rubbed and bumped by the cock in her pussy while her nipples and tits were being played with, massaged and sucked without mercy

Soft, little high-pitched whimpering indicated she was now totally enjoying her own debasement.

"Mmmmmmm, un huh, un huh. Ooooooouuuu. Huh, huh, huh."

She had only done one three-some in her life, when she was much younger, and had not enjoyed it because she had spent the entire time worrying about getting pregnant. Now, she was well beyond needing to worry about THAT issue and something in her had found its way out so that she just wanted to be used by these four men.

"Oh damn, I am going to cum." The guy fucking her pussy said as he increased his hammering.

"Here it comes." He exclaimed as his cock erupted in the first of at least six jets of white hot semen that shot into her womb and mixed with her own juices.

"Aw, aw, aw, aw, aw, oooooooooooooooooooooooh."

The woman groaned as her own orgasm surged from her in a huge jet of pussy juice that bathed the cock in her cunt as well as its owner's groin and legs.

"FUCK!" moaned the guy that had been fucking her mouth as he, too, squirted cum into the woman, who now seemed far less reluctant to be fucked than she had when they started.

The cock in her mouth was rapidly deflating as she cooed and murmured;

12