A Walk on the Bi Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexfest
Sexfest
24 Followers

I could feel her tense and she seemed to back down even further on to my tongue.

I could hear Paul grunt as he began to fuck Kate's mouth harder. I felt Sara's hand leave my cock, for which I was a little glad as I felt very close to cumming. She moved up to beside Paul and they started kissing as he continued to feed her his cock into Kate's waiting mouth. I stood up slowly, my knees a little wobbly from being crouched down for so long and watched as Sara took Paul's place, sitting in front of Kate with her legs splayed, as she began to rub her pussy.

I leaned into Kate and whispered in her ear "If you don't want to do this just say so and we can leave right now baby..."

She looked back at me and gave me a kiss, and I noticed the fear in her eyes, but I also noticed that wee smile creep across her lips. That smile told me that as long as she and I were together, it was okay. I could keep her safe and she could keep me safe, that this wasn't about them; this was about us playing out our taboos. Sara moved her pussy even closer to Kate.

I whispered "lick her Kate, lick her pussy for me" and she did, slowly and tentatively at first.

Kate was not really into servicing another woman, most of our hot talks had been about another woman pleasing Kate, so I knew this was pushing things a little beyond the comfort zones. But I figured we were miles outside our comfort zones now so why not just go with it.

Sara's hand went to Kate's head and pulled her closer; as she did this I held my turgid cock in my hand and placed it at Kate's throbbing pussy. I grabbed her hips and without ceremony I plunged myself deep inside her pussy all the way to the hilt.

The force of my thrust pushed her tongue even further into Sara's cunt and she moaned loudly. I began fucking her, roughly, but with smooth strokes, feeling the coldness of the night air on my wet cock as I withdrew almost all the way before burying myself back into the warmth of her hole.

Paul was watching and stroking himself this whole time. I was amazed at how Kate worked Sara's pussy, I guessed she did to Sara what she knew she like getting done to herself, and she was writhing around under her caresses. Watching her with a woman for the first time was such a thrill. But I was concentrating on her pussy and my cock. I knew it wouldn't be long before I filled her pussy with my seed.

Paul began to move in front of Sara with his legs apart so he was almost standing above her, now his cock was at my eye level. I got nervous because I knew what he was expecting, I got more nervous when Kate looked up and around at me and said simply "suck it."

Paul leaned forward so did I, slowly opening my lips as I felt a man's cock on my tongue for the first time. I was surprised at how soft it felt even though he was rock hard. Kate began to moan beneath us, encouraging me to take more of his length into my mouth. I knew she was watching intently every move I made.

I kept fucking her harder and harder as I swallowed more of Paul's cock. My mind was spinning. Here we were, in a foreign country, naked, servicing two complete strangers. But we didn't stop. We were lost now to lust, and the feeling of her gripping my shaft as I filled her pussy was over powering, I didn't care what else happened now as long as I could fill her with my spunk.

It was just about then that Sara announced, a little too loudly for my liking, that she was about to cum. She grabbed her head and clenched her thighs and began writhing and moaning, I could hear Kate struggle to lap up Sara's copious juices. Kate's chin was coated it glistened in the moonlight. I guess the sight and sounds of his wife cumming on a stranger's mouth was too much for Paul, he shoved his cock deeper in my mouth and began to fuck my face.

It hurt and I wasn't able to deep throat him but he wasn't going to last long. He pulled out just a little and started filling my mouth with his cum. I didn't really like the taste and he came a lot and I couldn't hold it all in my mouth. Some of his cum began to drip out of the side of my mouth and down on to Kate's lips. She had stopped eating Sara out and was still looking up at her husband take his first cock, and she began catching the drips that fell from my lips.

As first drips of a strangers cum fell from my mouth to hers she exploded around my cock, gripping me like a vice. I've never felt her so tight. She bucked and writhed but her pussy did not lose its grip on me. I couldn't hold back any longer and with one final thrust deep into her canal emptying my balls, filling her up with my scalding cum. I came and came, 4, 5, 6 big spurts, on the last of the spurts I felt she tense again and she had another orgasm, this one less earth shattering but no less forceful. I stayed inside her for some time, swallowing another man's cum while I saw Kate lick another woman's cum off her lips and chin, I leaned in and gave her a deep long sensuous kiss.

In a daze I vaguely remember Paul and Sara saying some things and leaving, but it was like we were both drunk. We stayed silent together, just being together, reliving in our minds what had just happened. The feelings were jostling for position.

Then I looked at her, and simply said "I love you..." and added "ya wee minx".

All the doubts melted away as we sat there in each other arms, enjoying the feeling of being well and truly fucked.

To be continued??

Sexfest
Sexfest
24 Followers
12