A Walk On The Wild Side

Story Info
A young wife's seduction.
8.9k words
4.33
178.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
96 Followers

It all started innocently enough. My husband was out of town on business and Denise, a neighbor of ours, invited me to my first ever "girls only" lingerie party. While I didn't know her all that well, I did know that Denise had recently divorced her husband and had sort of a wild reputation around the neighborhood. Never-the-less, the invitation couldn't have come at a better time, I thought to myself as if trying to justify my desire to go. At the time, my husband John and I had been married just over two years and our sex life was at least from my perspective, becoming a little monotonous and dry. I attributed at least some of our problem to my husband's ultra conservative personality and his inability to talk about intimate issues. John was to say the least, very inhibited when it came to sex. Despite my many attempts to talk to him about our bedroom activities, he always somehow managed to either change or altogether avoid the subject. With my growing frustration over the intimate aspect of our relationship, I felt like I needed to take charge and do something. John's being out of town gave me the perfect opportunity to take the first step in trying to spice things up and I figured Denise's little party gave me the perfect opportunity to get started.

Not that I was all that experienced when it came to sex. Having lived a sheltered childhood and a rather conservative adult life myself, my total sexual experience was to say the least limited in comparison to some of my girl friends. Prior to John, I had been with only one other guy, a boyfriend that I had in college and despite that short experience and my two-plus years with John, I had never had sex without a condom and had never achieved orgasm during intercourse. While I often wondered what it would feel like to experience the most intimate contact a woman can have with a man, I was not on the pill and John was adamant about not having kids for at least a few more years. I was going to have to wait awhile before that curiosity would be addressed; at least that was what I thought at the time.

As I prepared for my first ever lingerie party, I started to wonder what it was going to be like. Would we be able to try on different items and buy them there or would they have to be ordered? More importantly, how would John respond to me bringing such things into the house? While his response was at best, unpredictable, the thought of taking a step towards the wild side of life was very exciting and sensual to me. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of going. By noon that day, I could hardly wait to get there.

As the hour of 2PM drew nearer, I drove down to the vicinity of Denise's residence, parked a few doors down, walked back to the house and rang the doorbell. While I knew that I was in for at least somewhat of an adventure, my preconceived notion of what a lingerie party entailed severely underestimated the scene I was about enter. As I entered through the front corridor of the large and very attractive house, I was pleasantly surprised by the aroma of incense and the sound of one of my favorite "mind opening" tunes by Enigma. The house was immaculately clean, dimly lit and strategically decorated to create an erotic and to say the least, highly seductive atmosphere. Professionally prepared plates of finger foods were situated around the open and very spacious living room and a bar that was equipped to satisfy almost any beverage request was set up in the adjacent dining room. I would have never guessed.

"Hello Tina and welcome to my party." You are actually my first guest" Denise said with a smile as I entered. "Thank you for coming."

"Feel free to make yourself at home. There's plenty of food in the living room and by all means, help yourself to anything you want from the bar."

"I still have some last minute work to do in the back setting up product displays and order books."

"I should be done in a few minutes."

"Would you do me big favor and watch the front door until I get back? "Sure," I replied somewhat nervously, suddenly feeling a little weird about being the first one there. With that, Denise once again smiled, turned around, and quickly disappeared into a back room down the hallway.

With my sudden onset of nervousness, I graciously accepted the offer of a drink and poured myself a sizable glass of merlot before taking a seat on the living room couch. What I wasn't at all expecting to see as I sat down, were the hot steamy X-rated movies that were playing in silence on a big screen television positioned against the back of the front corridor. While I had heard about triple-X rated films, I had never seen one first hand. Initially shocked and perhaps even repulsed by the graphic nature of the film, to my surprise, it quickly captivated my full attention. What I couldn't believe were the fantastic bodies of some of the male actors and the almost unbelievable anatomic features that they sported, most notably those below the waist. Did they really exist in such proportions or was it all due to trick photography, I silently wondered to myself. Despite my initial shock and aversion to the film, I soon found that I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. To my complete surprise, as I watched the film, I even began to feel somewhat aroused. I couldn't believe it!

After most, if not all of the guests had arrived and socialized in the reception areas for a short while, Denise began taking small groups back to tour the displays where they presumably selected and ordered what they wanted in a semi-private setting. As the first few groups proceeded to the displays, I sat in the living room, still completely amazed as to how professionally the party had been planned and the overall high caliber of the attendees. Gone in an instant were my grossly misconstrued images of a bunch of flip-flop wearing trailer trash sluts with grungy feet, sitting around a smoke-filled room flicking cigarette ashes into a beer can while they complained about their "old man's" inadequacies. These women were beautiful, well educated and influential members of the community and the party was to say the least very professionally planned and executed. To say that I was surprised would be an understatement.

After several small groups of attendees had gone into the back rooms and returned, I finally joined a group and proceeded into the first display room with Denise leading the way. As I suspected, the room contained an assortment of sexy lingerie that was sure to excite almost any heterosexual man, perhaps even my own dull witted husband. What I fully did not expect to see however, was the large selection of sex toys that included an assortment of vibrators, clit massagers and dongs, many of which had extremely realistic features and notably oversized dimensions. Upon seeing the spread of sex toys, I nearly forgot all about the lingerie. With the tantalizing effects of the film still very much with me and the alcohol melting my inhibitions, I picked up and handled one of the larger realistic dongs. The realistic feel and velvety smooth texture of the phallus was almost unbelievable. I still can't believe the intense animalistic response I experienced upon touching it. As I picked it up, I instinctively found myself wanting to stroke its impressive length while unsuccessfully attempting to encircle its girth with my fingers. In an instant, I felt my nipples tense in my bra as the sensation of wetness developed in my panties. "That's one of the company's most popular models, its supposed to be a molded from the real thing" Denise said suddenly, shattering my trance-like state as she looked at me with a telltale grin on her face, suggesting that she knew exactly what I had been thinking. "Yes, I bet it is", I replied sheepishly, trying to conceal my shock and embarrassment.

The party, to my disappointment, was a very short lived event. It seemed like I had just gotten comfortable enough to socialize with some of the girls and it was over. After the crowd had thinned, I asked Denise to help me place an order and selected several items of sexy night ware. "Are you sure that's all you want?" Denise asked inquisitively. "This company's products are considered to be top of the line and their prices are very good."

"Yes I'm sure," I replied with a bit of reluctance in my voice. "My husband is very conservative and I don't think he would ever understand me wanting, or worse yet, spending money on any of this other stuff."

"To make matters worse, he's out of town for the next week so I couldn't ask him about it, even if I could muster up the courage."

With that, Denise and I continued to talk intermittingly between the last few order placements and moments later, all of the other guests were gone. "Wow" Denise commented, "This group sure didn't hold anything back when it came to placing orders."

"I think this is the largest sale I have had since I started hosting these parties."

"Now unfortunately, is when the real work begins."

"I have to box-up all this stuff, take it over to the Fed-Ex office before they close, and then fax this big stack of paperwork to the company office."

"Would you like some help," I asked, sensing distress in her voice. "I really don't have much else planned for the day and I appreciate your inviting me to the party."

"That's very kind of you," Denise replied. "I'll make it worth your while if you'll stay and help me get all of this stuff packed up and out of here." Not quite sure what she meant, I hesitated momentarily. In seeing my apprehension, Denise quickly responded, "As one of the perks for holding these parties, I am allowed to keep all of the DVDs and three display items of my choice."

"I have been doing this for a while and have pretty much everything I want."

"Go ahead and pick any three items and take any of the DVDs you want."

"That way, your hubby can't get upset about you spending money and won't even know what you have unless you tell him."

"Just don't forget to write down the display item stock numbers so that I can account for them"

With that invitation, I was suddenly like a kid in a candy store. Without a moment of hesitation, I picked up a wand-shaped vibrator with an assortment of red jelly-like sleeves, a vibrating egg, and of course the realistic cock and balls that I had handled in the first display room. I couldn't believe how wild and exciting it made me feel. With my heart pounding, I quickly placed my selections in a paper shopping bag, wrote down the numbers and proceeded to pack the remainder of the inventory into the metallic transport cases. As we got ready to take the cases outside, I picked up several randomly selected DVDs and added them to what I jokingly called my "taboo collection of contraband."

"Here, take a sample pack too," Denise said as she tossed me a box containing a dozen soft plastic packets of scented personal lubricant, "I probably have enough of these things around here to supply an army."

With the packing, document faxing and clean-up complete, Denise and I finally loaded the containers into her car. "Thank you again for your help," she said, "I don't think I would have made it out of here in time without you."

"Since your hubbies away, how would you like to join me for a drink later, my treat?"

"It's the least I can do for all of your help." Feeling a sudden kinship with my new friend and wanting very much to visit with her further, I graciously accepted the offer. "Great," she replied with a smile, "I will pick you up about eight." With that, Denise drove into town and I headed home with my new secrete bag of goodies. I felt like a kid sneaking their first pack of cigarettes into their parent's house. The whole experience was to say the least exhilarating.

Upon entering the privacy of my home, I quickly headed into my bedroom and poured the contents of my bag onto the bed to survey and admire its contents. While I had serious doubts that I would ever have the courage to actually use any of them, the shear excitement of secretly having sex toys in my possession was a real turn on for me. As I handled and played with each of the items, my attention once again focused on the large realistic dong. As I picked it up in my hands, I found myself almost instantly infatuated with its great size and velvety soft texture. The flared head was very realistic in appearance and sat upon a thick semi-rigid shaft that I guessed to be nearly eight inches long and at least 2 inches in diameter. Although I would never even dream of attempting to take something that large between my legs, the act of handling it and fantasizing about what it may feel like aroused me like nothing else. I still cannot believe the absolutely profound effect it had on my body. Once it had it in my hands, it was difficult for me to put it down. As the time drew close to 7 PM, I finally forced myself to wrap it and the other items in cloth bag, carefully conceal them in my nightstand drawer and proceeded to get ready for my first girls night out with my new friend.

In preparation for my little night on the town, I poured myself a relaxing bubble bath and selected an outfit from my wardrobe. Stripping off my clothes and getting into the warm comfy water, I looked down at the bush between my legs and suddenly got the wild idea to trim it like the ones I had seen on the girls in the movie. Gathering up a pair of barber's shears, a razor and some shaving crème, I soon had my black mound trimmed and sculpted into a thin and very sexy looking V-shaped patch. As I lay back in the tub admiring my work and thinking about the days events, I once again found myself feeling somewhat aroused. Running my hand down my body and onto my now lubricated pussy, I eased a finger between my lips and for the first time in a long while, messaged my sensitive and very much engorged clit.

Fantasizing about some of the more juicy scenes in the movie and what one of those large "naked" cocks would feel like between my legs, the ominous signs of an impending orgasm quickly developed within me, causing my body to shake uncontrollably in pure unadulterated pleasure. As my orgasm reached a peak and rapidly subsided, I stretched back in the tub in complete relaxation. I couldn't believe how renewed I felt. I was like a new person, a younger and far more adventurous person than I had been in a long while. What I remained oblivious to as I laid there in the comfort of my tub, were that the overwhelmingly seductive effects of Denise's party had successfully penetrated the invisible shell of conservancy that I held tightly around me and tickled the concealed part of my inner soul that held my wildest fantasies. As I succumbed to the carefully nursed erotic atmosphere, I had unknowingly crossed an imperceptible border with a one way door. There would be no turning back and little did I know, my life was never going to be the same.

After resting in the comfort of my tub for several more minutes, I finally got out, dried myself and proceeded to get dressed for my outing. To get started on my little make over, I pulled a pair of pink bikini briefs up my naked legs and over my freshly trimmed beaver, pausing momentarily to look at myself in a full-length mirror. I had been active in an intense aerobics program for over a year and my body was well toned and in excellent shape. My 32 B-cup tits had a nice perky appearance, my stomach was flat, and my recent sun bathing had given me beautiful tan. Being proud of my accomplishments, I decided to wear an outfit that showed off at least some of body that I worked so hard to attain. The skirt I selected was somewhat short, exposing the lower third of my shapely thighs. The top was rather low cut and showed a large portion of my tan cleavage, shoulders and back. I decided to curl and style my dark brown shoulder length hair and spent a good deal of time to insure that it looked just right. With my makeup complete, I splashed on a little of my favorite perfume and was ready to go. I had no sooner set my perfume bottle down on the counter when I heard a car pull into the driveway and honk the horn several times. Moving quickly, I slipped on a pair of pumps, grabbed up my purse and eagerly headed out the door in anticipation of a good time and I hopefully some deep conversation with my new friend.

Although I hadn't lived in the area very long and had never been out to any of the local clubs, I immediately recognized the establishment that Denise drove to as one that was advertised as being a very popular singles nightclub. Being a Saturday night, there were a lot of cars in the parking lot and the place appeared quite lively. Not really expecting her to take me to a "pick-up joint", I felt instant apprehension about going inside. As if she saw right through me, Denise suddenly turned to me and said "Don't worry," this is great place and we won't stay long if you don't want too." Despite my initial apprehension, I followed Denise into the club and to my surprise, quickly got into the exciting and very energetic atmosphere.

The club looked very much like what I expected. There were lots of tables and booths situated around the dimly lit room with a large and nicely designed dance floor at the front of the layout. Denise, demonstrating obvious familiarity with the place, quickly selected a booth and ordered us a round of drinks. As we sipped our drinks, Denise and I almost instantly entered into an interesting conversation about the party and her recent life changes. She told me that her relationship with her husband had slowly deteriorated after she had a brief affair with another man. "Sex had become almost non-existent, and when it did happen, it completely lacked passion."

"I just couldn't take it any more," she said. "While I do become lonely sometimes, I really enjoy the single life and plan to stay with it," she added. As much as I wanted to discuss the recent deterioration in my and John's bedroom relationship, I couldn't. Despite my wanting to talk about it, I just couldn't muster up the courage to talk about our private lives much less the intimate details of our sex life.

Feeling a little anxious and uncomfortable over our subject matter and my inability to address my problems with my friend, I rapidly finished my drink and ordered another. Without John or the responsibility of having to drive, I could drink, loosen up and enjoy myself for a change. Just as we began to discuss Denise's recent dating escapades, our conversation was suddenly interrupted by the approach of a tall dark headed man who obviously knew her. Without a second of hesitation, Denise quickly turned to me and said "be right back" as she jumped up to join him on the dance floor. In an instant, she was dancing the night away, leaving me alone with my thoughts and my margarita. I had no sooner got into my drink and my private assessment of her relationship with the guy on the dance floor when I was suddenly interrupted by a gentle tap on my bare shoulder.

As I turned around, I found myself looking into the crotch of a guy that I immediately recognized from my health club. Being nicely tanned, over six feet tall, well muscled and very good looking, he unknowingly held the distinction of being "the hunk of the club" with the ladies I worked out with. With his nicely sculpted body, good looks and his tight clothes leaving little to the imagination, he was a frequent object of my group's attention, including my own.

"Hello," he said to me with a smile. "Would you like to dance?" Stunned by his sudden and unannounced approach, I hesitated for a second, feeling a little guilty about wanting very much to get on the floor. "Come on" he said teasingly, "It'll be fun, I won't bite, I promise." With my strong desire to dance, his persistence, good looks and good wits quickly won out and I got up from my chair to accept his offer. There wouldn't be any harm in a quick dance, I thought to myself, as if trying to justify my actions.

coppered
coppered
96 Followers