A Walk through the Dunes

Story Info
When an accident turns to bliss.
5k words
4.3
15k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst house sitting by the sea in Cornwall. I often saw young couples and lonely middle-aged women park their cars and go for walks amongst the dunes. In the evenings when the sea was still and the gulls roosted for the night, a certain stillness prevails over these dunes; to be broken only by the sounds of courting couples or barking dogs. It was this breaking of tranquillity that gave me the inspiration for this story.

Fed up with sitting along in my chalet, I decided to take another mind-clearing yet mind-numbing walk along the beach.

The sun was still quite strong and yet again I was alone and bored. My walks, as interesting as they are, are terribly lonely. Whenever I spotted a person walking along, I wish I was able to join them, to know them. I was lost in my own thoughts and drifting along when something in the corner of my eye caught my attention and I turned to a small opening in the dunes.

I heard a shrill female voice scream from the dunes, and in the few moments it took me to gather myself, the source of the screaming appeared angrily within that opening of the dunes, stomping towards me, terribly enraged, attempting to half-walk-half-run whilst fumbling to get her blouse buttoned up.

I was almost afraid to look in her direction with the anger that poured from her, but she didn't notice me at all, instead she just kept racing and stumbling towards me and the chalets far off into the distance. She was not embarrassed in the least; pure anger was etched on her face. In her hands she carried her shoes, and a skimpy bra, her skirt was all skew-whiff and bore traces of sand; as she approached I couldn't make out a word she was saying besides the odd "fuck" or "asshole".

Barging into me as she passed, she muttered 'And you can fuck-off too;' bloody charming I thought as this messed-up girl just carried on heading towards wherever she was going, I looked back in bewilderment, wondering what had pissed her off so badly.

Half a minute later my attention is yet again drawn to those same dunes, this time by the sound of a distraught boy's voice shouting out "And fuck you too!" but barely loud enough for her to hear it over the noise of the sea's crashing waves.

The owner of the voice soon appeared, a drop dead gorgeous boy with black curly hair, stumbling out as fast as he could, fiddling with his jeans, trying to fasten the top button.

With no shirt on the first thing I noticed was his beautiful olive upper body. Beautifully defined, not over the top but just right. I became totally hypnotised by his body, his looks, and the way every muscle fought as he struggled through the shifting sand towards me.

Over and over the boy called out the girl's name, but all in vain. She didn't look back once. I was jolted out of my fantasy when suddenly the boy yelled out "AH FUCK!!!!" and fell quickly to the ground.

It was then I realised he had a terrible pained look on his face and after falling to the ground he was pale and mortified. My shy nature evaded me at that moment as I found myself instinctively running towards him.

He hadn't notice my existence at all until I was almost by his side.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked half stuttering and suddenly feeling very nervous talking to this complete stranger, who, whilst in agony was causing my nipples to harden and pussy to well-up. I couldn't believe myself for even approaching him in the first place. He then looked up and stared back at me, and I was stunned; for he had the most intense hazel brown eyes, marred only by the tears forming within them.

"Oh Fuck!" I was yet again slipping into my own little dream world because those beautiful eyes were cutting right into me. It seemed like forever but it was split seconds before I jolted myself out of my dream and the concern wrote itself all over my face.

He looked directly at me for a few seconds, an almost blank stare. Then he muttered looking down towards his foot, barely audible saying something about stepping on a sharp piece of broken glass.

I looked at his right foot and then at a broken beer bottle nearby, and shivered. The cut in his foot was small but deep and it was bleeding profusely. I felt myself go pale at the site of all the blood but managed to control myself. Using knowledge I gained from the Guide's, I carefully bound his foot up with his hanky and some tissues to stem the flow of blood.

"Shit" I muttered as I reached for and collected the broken bottle, with the intention of dropping it in the nearest litterbin.

He started saying "First my girlfriend, now I fuck up my foot as well" suddenly he broke down in tears.

"Hey, calm down...things can't be that bad?"

"Fuck off! My life is OVER!!" he yelled at this point and I was starting to feel unsure about helping him but I pushed on.

"Steady on, Why be so angry" trying to pacify and reassure him.

"WHY? You want to know why? Because I'm fucking gay! My secret is finally out, I'm GAY! Now the whole fucking world will probably hate me!" He broke down crying again... and yet again my womanly instinct overtook and I wrapped my arms around him.

I waited a few moments for him to pull himself together, before I spoke again: "Hey, just relax your life's not over, don't worry, talk to me; I'm a complete stranger and you'll probably never see me again. What happened back there, how did she find out and why would it destroy you?"

He looked at me, cuddled in my arms and began to open up to me... "Emma. I've known for years, she's my little sister's best friend. They're both 18, and she's always had a thing for me. She keeps coming on to me and I keep pushing her away, I didn't want anyone to find out about me. So I gave in to her a couple of months ago, but we've never had proper sex. She's my girlfriend and my sister's best friend so mom decided to bring her with us on holiday...She hasn't stopped pushing for sex, and I don't know how to run away from it anymore."

"She kept saying we needed to do it to be closer together. She wants me and she knows I'm a virgin. Today she pulled me here behind the dunes and started coming on to me... I hadn't planned anything and I didn't know how to stop her this time. She was undressed herself and then me; I tried to stop her, and she just kept persisting... I just wasn't getting horny. I was too scared.

I tried to tell her that I can't but she just didn't listen, she started doing stuff to try and make me hard and I couldn't handle it anymore. I pushed her back and just came out with it; 'I just didn't love her'... I don't know why! Next thing I know she started hitting, kicking and screaming at me, accusing me of being a poof and gay because I hung out with her gay brother... Then she grabbed her things and ran off yelling that I'm gay and how she was going to tell the whole family. I'm so fucking scared. I didn't know what to do; I couldn't even run after her! I don't know what to do now... SHIT! MY FUCKING FOOT HURTS!!!"

It's almost as if he had forgotten about his foot when he drifted into his emotional pain, but suddenly the physical pain was back with a vengeance. I needed to do something, so I got up and held out my hand: "Come on, get up -- I'm Hannah by the way and I'm going to take you back to my chalet, it's just on the other side of the dunes and we'll see what we can do to stop the bleeding."

He took my hand, then placing his arm around my neck for support he limped towards my chalet. He muttered to me between his painful limps: "Thanks, my name by the way is Mike, thanks for helping out."

I reassured him that everything would be fine. As we made our way to the chalet I asked him where he was staying, and he told me in one of the chalet further along the beach which explained why Emma was storming off in that direction.

He made it quiet clear that he was not going back. Emma would have told his whole family by now and they would hate him. He was afraid of going back, not knowing how to face his family.

I continued the small talk as we headed for the chalet, gathering little facts about him. He was just gone 18, studying business management at college. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life and thought that would be a good course to do while he figured out his life career-wise.

I returned the favour with information, telling him a bit about myself, that I was 34; I lived in London, and worked part-time for an advertising agency.

As we stumbled up the stairs to my chalet I started fumbling for my keys almost causing Mike to lose balance, with the door open I helped Mike down onto the couch in the living room, leaving his foot to dangle so that the blood could drip onto the tiles.

I grabbed the first aid kit, a bowl of warm water plus some cotton-wool and rushed back, Mike continued talking as I cleaned up his wound. I felt quiet queasy watching this and diverted my attention to Mike's beautiful eyes and body again. It was then I realised Mike may have left some clothing back in the dunes. I asked him and he confirmed my suspicions.

With his foot cleaned up and properly bandaged, I gave him a couple of strong painkillers to dull the pain. I was now quiet nervous. I looked for a way out of this situation, I needed to get out and since I had a ready made excuse I headed back to the dunes. Hurrying I left the chalet as fast as I could and then slowed down to a gentle pace when I was out of sight.

As I was walking brooding over Mike I leapt into the air and yelled "WOOOOHOOOOOO!"! He's hot! He's gorgeous! He's absolutely heavenly! maybe he'll like me, maybe something can happen! His eyes, his body, his voice; he made me feel so weak!

I made my way towards the dune where all the drama had occurred and there lay Mike's shirt and loafers in a neat little pile. I picked them up, took a quick sniff of his shirt and headed back to the chalet, feeling like a little girl excited about something for the first time. As excited as I was, fear was creeping in again as I came closer and closer to the chalet. As I approached my apprehension grew, for I knew I wouldn't be able to resist Mike with that slight twinkle in his eyes for long. He tried to stand up when I entered the chalet, and I asked him if he would like to go into my bedroom and lie down awhile.

He nodded and limped behind me looking slightly confused and lost but so cutely boyish as he followed me. For the moment he seemed to have forgotten his woes and was living in the present.

The feelings and emotions that I was experiencing was quite weird. I had to think of someway of keeping Mike here then I just had a brilliant idea! Suddenly I turned around as Mike walked into the room facing him and blurted out without thinking: "Why don't you stay here tonight?! I've got plenty of food in, so that's no problem and you'll be able to rest your foot.; also it will give you time to think of your family.

Moments later I realised the stupidity and obvious desperation I was showing, how stupid can I get?! "Sorry Mike, I didn't mean to uhm, sound so..." I trailed off not wanting to admit either stupidity or desperation out loud. Instead I opted for physical abuse, whacking myself on my forehead and blushing a little as I continued my unusual behaviour, but all Mike could do was giggle uncontrollably at me, smiling widely with his bright brown eyes.

I was frozen with embarrassment, muttering almost to myself about how stupid Mike must think I am, and he's probably going to bolt right now, leaving me lost in my own thoughts.

On and on I continued to whirl into my own embarrassment and insanity when SUDDENLY out of the blue I was jolted back into reality when I felt Mike's arms pull tightly around me for a hug.

I was truly stunned by now, how much worse or better could things get? He let go of me and stepped back with a wry grin on his face, before bursting out in laughter.

I blushed even more and kind of laughed with him but I was still dead embarrassed. When he'd regained some composure he grinned at me and said: "Yeah, I'd love to stay here at least I've got a roof over my head for one night. Thanks..." He trailed off and an uncertain look crossed his face, his eyes looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly concerned -- I was worried he'd back out of it now.

"Uh it's just that I don't think my mom would want me intruding on your place. It's not right?"

A smile crept on to my face and I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry!"

He visibly relaxed and I was satisfied. He pulled on his shirt and asked to use the bathroom. I headed back to the porch, smiling to myself about finally having someone to share my evening with. A guy who was everything my fantasies were made of, and he was right here.

The early evening passed by easily and by midnight we were ready for bed which was going to be interesting for there was only one bed and the couch. With Mike maintaining he was gay I insisted that he shared the bed with me, for what had I to lose. So we headed for my bedroom: stood at the doorway, it was one of those moments where you just stared at each other in silence and yet feel you are having some sort of communication. Almost as if we were studying each other from the inside without really knowing we were doing it.

Yet somehow, we did know. We started talking; Mike telling me a little about college and about his holiday so far and what he thought he might do from now on. We both decided that we were going to be good friends right there and then. Soon we were both sat on the foot of the bed.

As Mike admitted to me; "I just feel like I can really talk to you, even though you barely know me you've already helped me. It means a lot and I think we got something real good going here too. I don't think I even want to leave now."

I felt the same. I've never gelled with anyone so quickly, we really had something going here and I don't want to lose him either because I think we could become really good friends despite of our ages.

With that Mike exclaimed that he was now very tired and decided we should get to bed. I got up and without warning Mike pulled me in for an affectionate hug. I was totally caught off guard. I did not imagine at all that Mike would catch me like that. I hugged him back and felt my knees go weak and my whole body tried to melt into his.

As we got undressed and prepared to crash out for the night I gave him another shock as I climbed into bed just wearing my panties. I don't know how long I lay there consumed in my own thoughts when I heard Mike say my name in a low husky voice.

I turned to face him and he looked me directly in the eye, with his soft brown eyes piercing me, as if he was reading into my soul the way I do with people. I stared back questioningly trying to read into his soul, and time seemed be frozen.

I was in a haze after a few moments, so much so that I didn't see Mike's face slowly move closer, his eyes close, and his lips gently touching mine for a few brief seconds.

I literally froze when the realisation hit me; my eyes stretched wide open in total shock staring at him directly as he slowly pulled away from the kiss and opened his eyes, still inches from my own face, looking at me with uncertainty and hope at the same time. I looked back at him deeply, wanting to mutter something, but nothing came out. As I stayed frozen in my own time bubble of shock, his expression started becoming worried and uneasy. I could see the fear covering him and he started pulling away from me. FINALLY it hit me; he was afraid, afraid that I didn't feel the same way, afraid that I didn't want it! So I did the first thing that came in my mind, I grabbed him behind the head and pulled him back to my face, before locking our lips with an intense passion.

As if we had telepathically decided to open our lips and allow our tongues to roam each others mouths neither being the first, instead simultaneously we melted into a deep, long lasting passionate kiss. He pushed me onto my back then rolled his body into mine holding his hands about my head as we continued our passionate kissing.

It felt so good, feeling his warm body on me. After what felt like a lifetime of heaven he pulled off me and sat up. Suddenly I was overcome with emotion. I started shivering from the adrenalin of it all and soon found myself with a tear running down my cheek.

All that was left of my logical capacity of thinking tried to conceive what was happening... I just couldn't quite get a hold of myself though, I was so overwhelmed with Mike, this strong safe beautiful boy who actually felt something for me!

Mike's look became hesitant, and confused, not really knowing what was wrong. I looked at him deep in his eyes -- hoping he would understand everything I was about to say with the full intensity that I meant it.

"I've never had a guy come on to me like you have, never had or met someone as beautiful as you. It's as if you are the nicest, most beautiful guy I have ever met and every moment I spend with you I feel like I am falling deeper and deeper in love with you. You are everything I could possibly ask for in a guy, and so much more. Even when we first met I already felt like you had been part of my life forever. It scares me, because I feel everything with such intense emotion and I don't know what you feel. I don't know where this is going and I don't want to let go of this fantasy, this fantasy of you that I find my conscience holding on to..."

He gazed at me for a moment, and whispered in that soft, husky voice that started this all off in the first place: "I feel the same. I don't know I've never been like this especially with a woman. I just know that the feelings I've got inside is something real, something intense. I think I'm falling for you and hard. You've got a good heart. And I want to be able to stick around to experience everything about you, if you'll let me. Tonight we have all night to get to know each other. This holiday is our oyster and we will never be far apart. I like you Hannah, a lot, and despite your age I think I'm falling in love with you... I was so afraid you wouldn't let me. I don't want to let you go, it's almost as if there's something about you that makes me want to hold you and protect you, yet give all my deepest darkest secrets for you to protect. I trust you already, with my life..."

By now we were both sitting there with tears streaming down our faces. That moment was so special, so surreal.

We headed for the damp sand on the beach so that we could walk quickly when suddenly Mike impulsively grabbed me, and pulled me in for another intense and passionate kiss. I didn't realise how far we had ventured towards the water, for the beach had receded where we now stood, and our loving and sexually igniting moment was totally ruined by a strong rush of water which caught us off guard, making us loose our balance and fall into the water.

We laughed at our stupidity and feigned disgust at the cold water. We ran back to the chalet and decided to shed our clothing on the deck before heading naked inside to get cleaned up. Once inside I found us some towels and we dried ourselves.

As I turned around I gasped in shock as I looked at Mike standing there naked, grinning and sporting a gorgeous semi-hard on. How I never had an orgasm right then I'll never know.

He just grinned at me and said "Your turn Hannah!"

I blushed blood red and stood there not knowing what to do next. Without warning Mike bounced over my bed, pushed me against the wardrobe door, grabbed both sides of my head and began another one of those 'disaster-attracting' passionate kisses.

I felt my whole body getting excited again but things turned much more embarrassing for me when I felt his hands slide down my arms, and to my waist, and then sliding further down. I gasped for air and....

Mike pulled up for another kiss grinding his naked body into mine. I was so horny, so turned on, my hands roaming his back and ass... That passionate, disaster-attracting kiss sending the most electric sexual energy I had ever felt coursing through my veins,

12