A Warm Mouth Ch. 02

Story Info
Mya witnesses the object of her obsession in action.
2.3k words
4.52
59.4k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eandg1
eandg1
74 Followers

Doug looked down at his girlfriend on the couch - she was a mess. Her hair was everywhere and there was mascara running down her face: he could only imagine she'd been up all night crying as a result of the fight they had gotten in. Doug felt horrible and a little bit guilty - he loved Mya and even if they fought from time to time he decided he'd make more of an effort to be nicer. He decided not to wake her, gave her a kiss on her soft, salty lips and headed out for the day. "She'll call when she's up" he thought to himself.

Mya woke up sore. Her back was stiff from the couch and her neck kinked from the lack of a pillow. More alarming though was that her mouth ached. "Shit" she mumbled to herself and reached her hand down between her legs. Yup, it was tender down there... tender, sticky, and still moist. The last thing she remembered was fucking herself in a frenzy until she had the most earth shattering orgasm she had ever experienced. The most SILENT earth shattering orgasm... that might have been a part of it. She felt terrible though, that meant it wasn't all a dream. That meant that she had actually snuck into Drew's room the night before. She had actually done those things. She had actually been violated. The feeling of helplessness returned and washed over her. The sounds of the night before rang in her ear - the heavy breathing, the gasping for air, the suction. The smells filled her nostrils - sweat, saliva, semen, and her own unleashed arousal. An arousal that was returning thinking about how she was used. An arousal that frightened her.

Mya quickly started gathering her things to leave before seeing anyone. She grabbed her shirt, her jeans, and looked around for her underwear. She found them stuffed in-between the couch cushions and grabbed them... she froze. They were still soaking wet. What was wrong with her? She uncomfortably put them back on, got dressed and left.

The next few weeks were hard. Within 24 hours of leaving the apartment she had spoken to Doug, made up with him, and invited him over to her place. They had make up sex the very next day... or rather "made love". Doug was annoyingly soft, sensitive, and caring. His penis was also annoyingly soft, short, and thin. At one point Mya got so frustrated after he finished that she took matters into her own hand and fucked herself right in front of him - a sign that convinced Doug that their sex life couldn't be any better.

Mya, however, was on a different page. Not only was her sex life less than amazing but her adventures that night at Doug's hadn't quenched her thirst. If anything she fantasized about Drew more. She couldn't stop picturing his perfect cock, his amazing body, and the scene of his rock hard abs covered in copious amounts of his own cum. Cum that she swallowed so willingly and readily, even with her boyfriend only a few dozen feet away. But more than anything she just illogically found herself turned on by the fact that he was the type of guy who just didn't give a fuck - there was a mouth, and he used it without any regard to who's it was. It drove her crazy.

As a result, she knew she had to stay away from Doug's house. She found excuses and she had him over to her place more often. Doug was pretty sure it was because she was trying to "lock him down" but in reality that couldn't be further from the truth - she didn't entirely trust herself. She soon discovered, however, that she couldn't control all the situations and as long as she was with Doug she'd have to see Drew.

Their first encounter was around two weeks after the night on the couch. It was Doug's best friend's birthday and he Doug and Drew were having people over before heading out to the bar. Mya had thought of making an excuse but, determined not to live in fear, she showed up as expected. Honestly, it wasn't nearly as awkward or as horrifying as she had thought it would be. There was a couple of times she caught Drew looking at her and she instantly felt the hot feeling of fear wash over her - he knew. But then he'd go back to doing whatever he was doing and she'd convince herself that she was just reading into it too much. By the end of the night she could confidently tell herself that things were back to normal. Well, save for the tingle she'd feel when he was close.

Drew, being the stereotypical stud was on the prowl as soon as they were in the bar - looking for anything attractive to try to stick his dick in. Mya, however, was surprised at her reaction to this. As she stared across the bar at him chatting up a pretty young blonde she felt an intense wave of jealousy wash over her... accompanied by an intense feeling of excitement. As much as she hated that blonde in that moment she couldn't help but be turned on by the thought of her being used by Drew. She scanned the girl over: long legs, fit, pretty face, tiny tits. Mya laughed to herself - she was still better. It made her feel better for a moment, but deep down inside she longed to switch places... poor girl had no idea what she'd be in for, but Mya did and Mya wanted it.

Soon the bar was empty, Drew and the blonde we gone, and Doug was just finishing up playing pool. He took Mya's hand in his and they left for the quick walk home. Well, it would have been quick if Doug wasn't stumbling every which way. Mya sighed... not going to get it up at all tonight.

They reached the apartment and retired quickly. As Mya had guessed, Doug was in no shape for any fun. He rarely was but she was hoping to get at least something going on - drunk Doug was fun to boss around. She closed her eyes and tried to doze off but sleep eluded her and was instead replaced by curiosity. Was Drew home now? With the blonde? Mya lay in bed for fifteen or so minutes and could swear she could hear the familiar sounds of sex faintly.

After what seemed like forever Mya decided she'd just go a little closer and see if her ears were playing tricks on her. She got up and silently crept out of the room, tip toeing into the kitchen to "fetch a glass of water". Instead she stopped dead in her tracks... she could hear it. The creaking of the bed, the panting, the moaning, hushed voices. She crept up to Drew's door and was surprised to see it open a crack - who does that? She steeled herself, built her courage and peered in.

The room was dark save for a lamp, Drew was poised on the bed in all his muscular glory and the blonde from the bar was in front of him, on her knees and facing away. Drew, behind her, was absolutely pounding his thick rod into her and sheen of sweat covered the two of them. More so on the girl. From the look on the blonde's face she found Drew's cock to be just as worthy of adoration as Mya did - her expression was one of vacant ecstasy. Mya scanned over her and noted to herself how attractive the girl really was - blonde, pretty, no tits to speak of, but perfect nipples. Extremely fit and completely hairless. The kind of girl most guys would kill to fuck. Mya couldn't see from this angle but she imagined the girl to have a bald, tight little pussy. A bald tight little pussy that would probably never be the same. Mya hated the girl and felt for her all at the same time.

The smell wafting from the room was intoxicating -raw, unadulterated sex. It made Mya's head foggy and made it hard for her to think. If she didn't know any better she'd assume that it was some sort of animalistic pheromone clouding her mind... well, she would if she could get her thoughts together. Instead, well... instead she did something dumb. She pushed the door open a bit to get a better view. She pushed the door open a bit to get a better view and it caught Drew's eye.

Drew and Mya locked eyes, he on the bed fucking the life out of some bar slut, Mya in the doorway watching with her mouth-watering. Mya's whole body tensed up and she froze. Drew on the other hand kept going without changing pace or expression - just staring. They seemed locked in this staring contest forever, but in reality it was just a few short moments and then Mya felt it... a tickle running down her leg. Confused, she looked down only to see that she had soaked through her panties and a drop was tracing down her inner thigh. Her nipples were poking through her shirt, on display, and her whole body was flush and alight. She looked back up at Drew and he gave her a cocky smile.

As Drew smiled at Mya he lifted his hand from the blonde's hip while still thrusting into her. He lifted his hand and brought it down on her ass with unbelievable force, forcing her to emit a broken whimper. Without breaking eye contact he then took his hand and brought it down again, to the same broken whimper. He then ran his muscular hand up her perfect, sweaty back until he found her long, luxurious blonde hair, wrapped his hand in it and pulled back with his impressive might, snapping her head back and forcing her to arch her sexy little back. Then, once again without breaking eye contact, he REALLY started to fuck her. Faster, harder, she was helpless - no longer a participant (if she ever was) but now just an object there to be fucked. Mya saw the blonde's vacant eyes roll back into her head and knew she was cumming. She saw a thin trail of saliva and knew the blonde was cumming hard. Mya didn't even notice that she was on her tiptoes, spreading her legs as much as she could while sliding two of her fingers inside of herself.

Drew, to his credit, was a man of stamina and endurance. He fucked the blonde like that for minutes; full force, withdrawing his long, thick shaft almost entirely and slamming it back in. Stretching out her young little pussy in ways she would never have imagined possible as she came over and over again on his god-like cock. She was now completely covered in sweat and the look on her face was completely vacant... and yet blissful. Mya could feel herself getting closer and pulled her fingers out of her steaming pussy in order to rapidly rub her clit. And Drew, in turn pulled out of the blonde.

A hot rope of cum shot across the blonde's ass and back as soon as he pulled out. Almost in a panic he roughly whipped her head down to his cock as another burst shot out onto her pretty little face. Obediently, she opened her mouth as he roughly tugged her pretty little head in towards him and thrust all the way into her mouth, blast after blast of cum filling her as he thrust.

And as Drew came in that poor girl's mouth he was looking into Mya's eyes. And Mya... Mya came looking into his.

Minds suddenly more clear, Mya once again froze up. Drew, however, unceremoniously released the blonde, letting her drop to the sheets before she coughed slightly and nodded off into sleep - exhausted from her ordeal. Mya, in shock at her own actions and scene before her took this all in. Drew, surveyed the blonde and obviously liked what he saw as his gigantic cock twinged to life again after a brief moment of semi softness. He looked up at Mya, looked at her straight in the eyes as he ran his hand over the blondes body, bringing it down on her ass once again, to only a mild moan this time. He then smiled that cocky smile as he ran his hand over her ass, onto her pussy and started to rub.

Mya, to her own amazement seemed to feel her pussy tingle in response and knew she had to leave or else she'd be taking the blonde's place. She swallowed hard as she tried to build up the courage to move. Drew, meanwhile was positioning himself behind and on top of the prone blonde ready to take her once again. His cock glistened as it had that night so many weeks ago - once again covered in juices and cum. And as he positioned it for entry into the blonde Mya got a good look and her jaw dropped at the contrast between his huge cock and the tiny blonde with her beautiful little tiny pussy. And then, in the blink of an eye Drew was in her, fucking away like an animal. Mya scuttled away and beelined back to Doug's room.

The next morning Mya was awoken by Doug. Specifically by Doug fumbling between her legs with his fingers and his clumsy tongue. She pretended to be a sleep, but moaned slightly so as he wouldn't stop. Eventually he crawled on top of her, slipped his little dick in, and pounded away like a jackrabbit. He pounded away for three minutes, maybe four before he came inside her, rolled over and went to sleep. Well, maybe he came inside her, maybe he came on her. Mya couldn't tell, there never was much... and besides, she was distracted by the noises in the background - Drew's headboard banging against the wall and a little feminine voice that could only belong to the blonde. A little feminine voice begging for more.

eandg1
eandg1
74 Followers