A Warm Summers Day

Story Info
Anonymous arousal.
2.2k words
4.17
44.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers

It is a lovely warm sunny day and you have taken your lunch into the park, at the top end, past the birdcage and toilets, past the bowls lawn and into the quiet seclusion of the area round the little memorial. There is only one other elderly lady there reading a book who doesn't look up as you sit at another seat some distance away.

It is peaceful here and the warm sunlight is dappled by the leaves of the many trees, moving gently in the light breeze and the sound is pleasant and relaxing. You finish your lunch and take up your book and are soon engrossed in it, so much so that you aren't aware of anyone approaching you until a split second before you feel the hands on your shoulders.

You start but a voice whispers in your ear, a mans voice, 'Hello Sarah, just sit still and relax.'

You start and go to get up but he continues in a soft voice, a voice you don't recognise.

'I'm not here to hurt you. I would never do anything like that to you, you mean too much to me.'

Despite your alarm there is something about his voice that calms your fears a little but you still try to look round and see your assailant. His fingers and thumbs dig into your shoulders a little, not cruelly but sufficiently to stop you turning.

'Please don't spoil the moment.' The hands begin massaging your shoulders. 'It is better this way, that I remain anonymous - at least for now.'

You are still apprehensive but there is something in the voice which calms your fears enough to let you settle back in the seat. The hands continue their work on your shoulders and you begin to relax and enjoy the feeling of your tense muscles being worked on. A shiver passes through you and you can tell he knows what he is doing and where he has to rub. The movements are firm but not painful and you close your eyes and start to revel in the luxurious feeling slowly taking over your body.

His voice continues softly in your ear.

'It's lovely here Sarah isn't it. But imagine how much more lovely this would be in the privacy of your bedroom.'

You feel a shiver go through you.

''Just some scented candles lighting the room, some very soft music and you laying naked face down on your bed.'

Your breathing starts to deepen as the image fills your thoughts.

'The only thing between your duvet and the wonderful soft smooth skin of your beautiful body is a large towel which you will need later.'

You feel the first sensations in your crotch as your lips, compressed in your panties, begin to fatten. Suddenly you are aware of the effect he is having on you - he is turning you on. He leans closer to your ear and his voice is not much more than a whisper.

'I am beside you doing this against your bare flesh.'

His fingers and thumb continue their steady rhythm but move slowly upwards to your neck. His thumbs trace either side of your spine then push down under the neck of your blouse a little continuing the path.

'I am rubbing your shoulders and your back, long strokes stopping just short of your beautiful buttocks. The oil I am using is relaxing and its' scent blends with the candles.'

Your breathing deepens as you visualise yourself in your room.

'I move back and massage your arms right down to your fingers then slowly back to your armpits until the whole of the top of your body is glistening.'

You can feel the wetness starting inside you and know it won't be long before it stains your panties. His voice is barely audible but his lips are almost touching your ear.

'I move to your back and start to do your ribs, long slow strokes down the side of your body just caressing the side of your breasts as I do.'

You feel more liquid building up inside you and you start to squirm a little on the seat. The woman opposite glances up at you for a second or two then returns to her book. You want him to continue. He does.

'Each time I pass them my fingers reach a little further under your chest until I am almost touching your nipples but not quite. You want me to touch them Sarah don't you?'

You nod your head nervously knowing that your teats are as solid now as they are when you pleasure yourself in the privacy of your home.

'But I won't, not yet at least but it will come.'

Your breathing is getting shallower now just like in bed when you are aroused and masturbating.

'I move round to the end of the bed and kneel up astride your calves and you feel my hands start to slowly but firmly massage your upper legs. My thumbs are between your thighs and I do this for a little while getting closer and closer each time to your beautiful bottom. You are disappointed when I stop and move down your legs.'

In spite of the warmth of the day you suddenly shiver at the thought of what he would be doing to you in your room.

'I massage your calves and the back of your knees and then send long slow passes up your legs but this time I do not stop.'

The realisation of what this means hits you and you feel some fluid leave your body.

'Do you want me to go on Sarah?'

His hands, his strong hands are still rubbing your shoulders but in your minds eye they are on another part of your body now.

'Oh God yes!' you whisper hungrily, desperate to hear more.

'Are you sure you want me to?'

You nod quickly. 'Yes!' you hiss at him, 'yes!'

'Are you getting aroused Sarah? Are you wet and are your nipples sensitive against your blouse?'

'Fuck yes!' you whisper back.

'This time my hands go right over the globes of your bottom and my thumbs brush against your arsehole and you flinch as they do. You don't mind me using that word do you Sarah?'

You shake your head quickly and 'No' escapes from between your clenched teeth.

'You know how sensitive that part of your body is don't you.'

You nod. Your 'Yes!' is barely audible.

'You sometimes wet your finger in your vagina then gently caress your hidden secret don't you.'

Your heavier breathing tells him all he needs to know.

'And sometimes do you explore a little deeper inside?'

'Oh God!' escapes from your lips. How does he know?!

The woman opposite looks up again but this time a little longer and you struggle to sit still while her eyes are on you.

'Each time my hands pass over your globes my thumb presses a little harder and my hands move them apart so I can see your dark rosebud and you can feel my thumbs exciting it.'

'Oh fuck!' you whisper, 'Oh fuck!'

'As I do you raise your crotch a little from the bed as if you are almost urging me to caress and touch you. Do you want me to touch you there Sarah?'

'Yes!'

'I get off the bed and open your legs wide then kneel between them. I reach round and take a pillow and tell you to lift your crotch and I place it under your tummy. Now I can see all of you Sarah, your arsehole and your cunt, your very wet cunt with swollen lips all surrounded with some dark hair. You don't mind me saying cunt do you Sarah? Such an expressive word. Such an earthy word.'

You shake your head again, your breathing becoming erratic.

'I can smell your arousal now, strong and musky, and see it seeping through your splayed lips. You are pink and wet inside those secret folds and I am tempted to lower my face to you and clean you with my tongue. But I don't'

You are squirming openly on the bench now not caring that the woman opposite is watching you closely. You want to cum, you so much want to cum that it is your highest priority, far more so than your dignity.

'I let my hands slide up and down your oiled thighs and as I near your crotch each time you raise yourself a little from the pillow. You want me to touch you Sarah don't you.'

You nod your head oblivious to anything else other than the feeling inside you and your impending orgasm. You know it will happen and you have not been this highly aroused without masturbating since you can remember.

'I don't. I rake my fingernails gently up and down the inside of your legs and just let the back of my fingers brush against your oozing slit each time I am close to it. You are so wet there is a patch on the towel where you have dripped already.'

You are suddenly aware of the woman opposite getting up and approaching you. She looks down at you with a smile then addresses the man behind you.

'You have a wonderful gift and talent,' she says then looks straight at you. 'Watching you for the last few moments has made me wetter than I have been for a long long time. It is lovely to watch someone as excited as you and I hope you will enjoy your climax as much as I think you will.'

You are gobsmacked as she looks at you and smiles. 'I may be old but I still remember what it feels like to be attended to in such a wonderful way. I'm going now so you can have some privacy to finish yourself.' She smiles again. 'Don't try and hold back, enjoy it!'

You are crimson faced as we watch her walk slowly away no doubt to an office where she will immediately visit the toilet and attend to her own pressing needs.

'She's right Sarah isn't she. You want to cum don't you.'

It is a flat statement and you nod. "Yes!' Your voice is husky with the excitement and you can feel how wet your panties are. A thought goes through you that it is probably darkening your skirt as well but you are beyond caring.

'As I look at your opened crotch and the way it is tensing and twitching I put my finger, this finger,' he holds his middle finger in front of you face before resuming the massage on your shoulders, 'against your arsehole then push it slowly down your sopping slit until I reach your clitoris'

You are so close to an orgasm now it is almost painful.

'I don't push it into you, not yet, but just keep flicking it gently across your little wet nub and that is when you cum for the first time my darling Sarah.'

And there sitting on a park bench on a warm summers day you go into your soft convulsions as the climax rushes through you. He is talking all the time you are cumming which intensifies the sensations beyond anything you have ever experienced before. Little mewing sounds escape from your clenched lips as your others clench rhymically for a different reason between your thighs.

'I can see your arsehole and your cunt pulsing with each spasm Sarah,' he whispers as he holds your shoulders tightly, 'and with each contraction a little white thick liquid oozes out of your slit and drips from you. You are making little gasping grunts and I hold my finger still on you until the sensations start to die down.'

You are totally overwhelmed by the feelings in your body and the height to which he has taken you merely by whispering in your ear and massaging your back. You are jerking visibly on the bench but there is nobody near enough to see you. Except the man who has induced your climax.

'As you calm down,' he continues, 'I start to rub your little wet button again and you jerk hopelessly on the bed from the intense sensitivity of your clit. Your whole being is concentrated in that one tiny part of your body and you want me to stop but do nothing to prevent me.'

'You love it don't you Sarah.'

'Yes!' you gasp, 'Oh fuck yes!'

'Do you want me to go on?'

You nod, incapable of speech at that moment.

'When I turn you onto your back and start on your front? Your gorgeous front?'

You nod quickly again.

'Then come back here another sunny lunchtime and I will tell you.'

'Oh no! Please now!' and you go to grab his hand.

'Think of this tonight when you are in the warmth of your bed and think of what is to come.'

'No please..........don't leave me like this.'

You try to turn to look at him but he holds your head gently but firmly so you can't.

'Goodbye for now Sarah, we will meet here again soon I promise.'

'No.......no!' but it is too late, he has gone leaving you shaken and wet on a park bench on a warm summers day.

thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers