A Warm Summers Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah has an erotic experience with an older woman.
3.8k words
4.06
23.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers

The rest of the afternoon was a daze. You went through the motions at work but your head was still in the park and it was the same at home that evening. You cooked the dinner and ate it with your husband who commented that you were unusually quiet.

A couple of times while looking at the television - you weren't watching it just staring at the screen - you had to visit the toilet to wipe yourself as the memories kept you moist and flowing. You were glad when it was time for bed and in the darkness you wouldn't have to keep up any pretence.

As usual he got undressed and into bed first while you attended to your normal pre-sleep ablutions in the bathroom which tonight included a thorough wiping between your thighs. You were permanently aroused and wet and wondered if you would be able to satisfy yourself quietly beside him tonight as he slept as you had done many times in the past.

When you came back into the bedroom he was sitting propped up in bed reading a book. You pulled the duvet back and got in on your side then on impulse reached into the fly of his pyjamas and pulled out his penis. Suddenly you knew what you wanted and bending over, took him in your mouth.

You sucked and tongued him rapidly to an erection, his book now forgotten, then swinging your leg over him settled yourself straight down on his now very stiff and wet prick. He slid deep into you so easily and you closed your eyes as you felt him hard inside you.

You crouched over him your eyes still closed and started to fuck him hard. There was a desperation in your movements matching the recollection of every detail you could remember from lunchtime, and when your nightdress got in the way you pushed yourself up and pulled it off over your head.

Naked you crouched again and the intensity of your movements increased along with your hissed curses and erratic breathing. You weren't making love to him, you weren't even fucking him. He was merely the provider of a solid, hot, blood-filled dildo for you to masturbate on. So urgent and rapid was your action it didn't even register when he pressed hard down on your rump to slow you as he emptied his body into yours.

Finally you came. Your orgasm hit you like a train and you lost complete control. You fell on him and he held you as you convulsed and cried out as the spasms of a climax the like of which you couldn't ever remember before passed through you.

As you calmed down you began to realise what you had just done. You had just taken what you wanted whether he did or not. Although you could feel from the wetness where you were joined that he had cum, it had been for your own benefit with no thought for him. It had been entirely selfish.

You had virtually raped him.

Then the guilt kicked in.

Here was the man you had been married to for many years, who loved you and supported you, who still went out of his way to try and make you happy and you had abused him.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry' you panted breathlessly into his ear, 'I'm so sorry,' over and over and rained kisses on his neck and face. 'I don't know what........I'm sorry.'

You forced your arms under him and held him tight all the time crying softly now and apologising and kissing him. He pushed you up from him and looked you straight in the eye, blinking as a tear fell on his face.

'Wow......what brought that on! Don't say sorry.' His softly spoken words took you by surprise as he pulled you back down to him 'I love you Sarah.........that was fantastic.' You could hear the smile in his voice. 'I'd forgotten just how sexy you can be!'

Your relief was palpable and you bent your head to kiss him, a long sensuous but relaxed kiss that only ended when he pulled away to complain about the wetness of his pyjamas. You got off him and he took them off and he pulled you close to him again.

As you lay naked he kissed your face and again said how amazing it had been and you felt bad that the thought that brought on your climax did not involve him. As you buried your face in his shoulder you resolved never to go to the park again.

For the next couple of weeks things were good between you and you made love, had sex, fucked, whatever your moods were at the time, frequently but you could never quite rid yourself of the thoughts that had triggered that night.

Eventually you realised that you had to return even though the thought of what might happen both excited and terrified you. You despised yourself for feeling the need to do so but you also knew that you would never rest until it was finished. There was a demon to exorcise.

And so it was that a week later you made your way back to the same bench. Your heart was thumping and you were as nervous as hell but you needed to be there. It was another warm and sunny day and the soothing sound of the breeze in the trees helped calm your nerves a little but several times you nearly got up to go.

But you didn't.

You started reading your book and surprised yourself when you realised how quickly you were into it. As a calming distraction it worked well and soon you forgot why you were there as it absorbed you.

'Hello.'

The sudden sound of a voice startled you but it wasn't the voice you had hoped or expected to hear. You looked up quickly to see the elderly lady standing close by smiling down at you. Then other memories came flooding back, embarrassing ones.

'Oh.......hello.'

'It's a lovely day again isn't it.'

'Er.....yes.'

You had forgotten about her. She had never featured in your frequent memories of that day yet here she was, a reminder of something you would have preferred to have left forgotten. She sat down beside you.

'Are you waiting for your boyfriend?'

Oh god!

'He's not my boyfr.......!'

As soon as you spoke you realised what you had said. Panic began to hit you.

'Oh I see. Your husband then?'

Still panicking you shook your head. She gave you a surprised look and you could have kicked yourself.

'Look,' she said. 'I'm sorry if I intruded on your private moment the other day, I hadn't intended to but these things' she pulled back her hair to show two hearing aids 'can sometimes pick up more than they should.'

She went on. 'It's just that .....well....it was difficult not to listen after a few minutes and......'

She stopped suddenly.

'Look, I'm embarrassing you. I'm sorry. I'll go and leave you in peace.'

She stood up and started to move away. As she did you realised that you needed to talk to someone about it but who could you tell without recounting everything? She at least had seen for herself what had been happening and no explanation would be necessary, and in the few words you had exchanged you had got the impression that she wouldn't judge you or condemn you for something over which had had very little control.

You quickly stood up and put you hand on her arm. She turned in surprise.

'No, please stay. Please stay and talk.'

She looked you for a few seconds holding your gaze.

'Please?'

Her face and voice softened.

'You need someone to talk to don't you. Somebody who's not close.'

You nod. 'Yes.' you said simply

She rested her hand on your arm this time and studied your face again. Suddenly she perked up.

'Let's go and have a cup of tea shall we? We can sit somewhere a bit more private and comfortable.' She leaned towards you and went on in a conspiratorial voice, 'I don't know about you but my bum goes numb after a while on these hard seats!'

You laughed and realised that you had made the right decision although sitting in a teashop was not what you had in mind for the sort of things you wanted to tell her, but she had already turned away.

You followed her and were surprised when she didn't follow the path towards the shops but carried straight on across the grass.

'I didn't know there was a cafe over here.' you said.

'There isn't. I live over there.' she said pointing to a row of cottages the other side of the park fence. 'I look upon this as my front garden,' she said waving her arm round, '.....but I'm rather glad I don't have to cut the grass!' she said dryly.

'My name's Alice by the way, what's yours?'

You tell her and chat about nothing until you are seated in her small and somewhat old-fashioned lounge. As she made the tea you looked around and saw a lifetime of married memorabilia, photographs of husband and family and knickknacks probably collected on every holiday they had been on. It was a comfortable and cosy room and encouraged your thought that she would be more understanding than a lot of people you knew.

You chatted about everything as you drank your tea, feeling more relaxed in her company, until she put her empty cup down and leant forward in her seat opposite you. Her voice was gentle as she asked you 'Now what is it you want to tell me or talk about?'

She took you a little off guard but as you went to answer she carried on.

"Before you start I have a confession of my own to make.' She looked embarrassed but drew a deep breath and carried on. 'When I came home that day I sat where you are now and gave myself a wonderful rub. I.....had such a lovely climax, so much stronger than recently......and then I fell asleep!'

You looked at her incredulously and your jaw dropped.

She was a bit more bashful now but went on.

'The only reason I said that is because I don't want you to think I am a prude just because I'm old. Even old people need to comfort themselves from time to time.'

Her cheeks had reddened as if she had already said too much.

'I don't do it too often, just when the feelings are there.' She paused. 'Besides, my doctor says it is far better than taking a sleeping pill!'

You were astonished. Here was a person of quite mature years not only openly admitting to masturbating but also saying she had the encouragement from her doctor!

She sat back in her chair.

"I'm sorry,' she said, 'I've embarrassed you again.'

She got up.

'I'll go and get us some more tea........that's if you still want to stay.'

'No....yes....I mean I do want to stay and........what you told me didn't embarrass me just surprised me a bit.' You paused. 'In a way it makes what I have to say a lot easier.'

You looked at her as she sat down again.

'It's very....um...intimate and personal.'

She lent across and put her hand on your knee. Somehow this small action confirmed that she was the right person to talk to.

'You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to,' she said softly, 'but whatever you do will never leave this room. I promise.'

You started hesitantly but as you went on suddenly everything that had happened in the past few weeks poured out. You told her everything and as you did you felt the stirrings in your groin start again just as they had that morning when you decided to go back to the park.

She sat and listened intently shifting her position in the chair from time to time and her face never registering surprise or condemnation, only interest.

As you were coming to the end she held up her hand to silence you.

'I hope what I am going to ask you won't be too much,' she said softly but with an almost pleading look in her eyes, ' but what you have told me has aroused me immensely.' Her cheeks reddened embarrassedly as she spoke.

'Would you be disgusted with me if I gave myself a rub while you talk?'

Her face was bright red now and she quickly looked down at the floor. She suddenly shook her head.

'No, I'm so sorry....I shouldn't've asked.'

You were floored by the question and didn't know how to respond. You could imagine how she must be feeling from the reaction in your own body to recounting the tale and suddenly without any thought you nodded.

'Yes......yes,' you said with a nervous little laugh, 'I....I.....really don't mind'

'Are you sure?'

You nodded again. 'Yes.' you said gently, ' you do whatever you feel like......please. Please do.'

Her face was ruby red now and she faltered her words as she carried on.

'I feel a bit awkward now..........I shouldn't have asked,' she paused and looked at you, ' and I've embarrassed you. I'm so sorry.'

This time you reach forward and put your hand on her knee reassuringly as you say softly and with complete conviction 'Alice I really don't mind...honestly.'

She looked at you searchingly.

'It's just that from time to time Marjorie -- my doctor -- calls in and we have a chat over tea and biscuits and then.......' she faltered.

You looked at her encouragingly and nod, willing her to continue.

She took a deep breath, 'and then.....then...we sit and watch each other pleasure ourselves!'

If her face had been red before it was crimson now and her words all came out in an embarrassed rush.

'She's near retirement and it's a little harmless pleasure for us both and she says it's better than a sleeping pill and we're not doing anyone any harm and....and .....and....she said it helps her relax and.....and....and'

You sat there hardly believing what you had just heard but could not deny the effect it had had on you. You felt a sudden surge of excitement even though any form of sex with another woman had never seriously crossed your mind, but the thought of two elderly ladies watching each other masturbate was a tremendous turn on.

Ever since you had decided to go to the park you had been damp and when you got there you were quite wet but had dried somewhat until you started telling her about the last few weeks when you could feel it starting again. But now there was what felt like a flood and you realised how incredibly her admission had affected you.

She had run out of words and looked sheepish and she suddenly got up and reached for the cups. You half stood and caught her arm and gently guided her back to her chair.

'That is so exciting,' you said softly, 'it really is.'

She looked at you a little surprised.

'Tell me more, how did it start, how often does she come to see you?'

She saw your interest was genuine and smiled.

'You're not put off?'

You laughed. 'On the contrary, you are amazing!'

It was her turn to laugh. 'I wouldn't go that far.' she said.

'I suppose it started after Edward died. He was my husband. I was suffering quite badly then, not sleeping or eating well, and went and asked her for some sleeping pills but she wouldn't give me any. She said in my state of mind I might do something that she would regret but she said she would come and see me here the next day.'

She paused and thought for a while.

'That's the first time it happened. She talked to me about other ways of relaxing including....you know.....'

'Masturbation?' She smiled wryly as she nodded.

'I've never been able to call it that but yes, that's what she suggested I try instead. At first I was shocked but she talked about it quite naturally and openly and then to my surprise she told me she did it whenever she was tense or couldn't sleep.'

'I couldn't believe it at first then was even more alarmed when she stood up and lifted her skirt and pulled her underwear down. "Watch me" she said and she sat back and opened her legs and just started to rub herself!'

'I was absolutely amazed and honestly didn't know what to do but I could not tear my eyes away from what she was doing, her movements, her greying hair......and above all the look of contentment on her face after she had finished. "There," she said, "nothing to be ashamed of." And then she casually rearranged her clothing and left!'

'Wow!' you breathed softly, 'what happened then?'

Alice continued.

'She called in the next week and asked me how I was and asked me if I had done as she suggested. I said I was still sleeping badly but hadn't done it so she talked to me about it some more. Then she said "Come on try it. I'll do it with you."...........and I let myself be persuaded.'

You realise you are breathing quite heavily now and can feel yourself oozing heavily from between your lips.

'Well.....she stood up first and pulled her panties down then looked knowingly at me so I did the same.' She paused, 'Funnily enough I didn't feel anything like as embarrassed as I thought I would. She was so natural and matter of fact about it.'

'We sat and looked at each other and for the first time in my life I had a climax in the presence of someone who wasn't my husband.'

You cannot believe just how much this has turned you on.

"Please go on.' you say in a hushed voice.

She gave a little smile. 'Not much more to tell really. I think we both sort of dozed off for a while afterwards....but it was nice and relaxed.'

'Then we got dressed and had another cup of tea and she left.'

She looked at you and smiled a little. 'I'm sorry if this is embarrassing you, I didn't mean to.'

You shook your head, 'No........it's .......it's just so unexpected.........and really exciting.'

You then really surprised yourself.

'If you want to.........I will too!'

Her eyes widened and she stared at you for a few seconds.

'Are you sure you want to?' she said slowly.

You nod. It is not something you have ever contemplated, doing anything sexual with another woman, but everything seemed so right just now. It was quiet and cosy and you were very excited, and what harm would it be to watch someone else doing what you sometimes did and let her see you doing the same?

'Yes I'm sure.' you said softly.

She looked at you for a few more seconds before standing up and lifting her skirt. You were surprised at her panties expecting to see some in keeping with her age not the colourful frilly ones she had on. She held your gaze as she lowered them and held the arm of the chair as she stepped out of them.

She sat back down with her skirt still raised and her legs slightly parted and you could see the sparse hair at the joint of her thighs, mostly grey. She started to stroke it gently her eyes closed just concentrating on the sensation. You could get a glimpse every now and then of her wetness and realised with a bit of a shock that older people could still react like that.

You very nearly had second thoughts about joining her but the sight in front of you, an elderly lady masturbating quietly and privately spurred you on and you stood up and lowered your panties to step out of them.

She had opened her eyes as you stood and now looked at you with a smile before lowering her gaze to your open thighs. You were very self-conscious about how wet you were and the sounds you were making as you fingered yourself, so much so that you closed your thighs and whisper 'Sorry'.

She looked up at you again and smiled.

'No,' she said, 'just enjoy yourself. Enjoy everything.'

You looked down at yourself embarrassedly.

'But I'm wetting the seat.'

'So does Marjorie,' she said, '.......and you look wonderful.'

You settle back in your seat and open your legs wide and stare at her fingers busy in her crotch. You have never watched another woman like this and cannot believe how exciting it is and how much it has turned you on. It didn't matter that she was much older than you, it was the sheer unashamed way she was going about giving herself pleasure.

She was staring at your actions as she started to cum. It wasn't a screaming thrashing about sort of climax, just a few panted breaths and soft 'Ooooo's' as her body twitched a little, but it was enough to send you into yours which was a little more energetic and noisy than hers.

You sat back in the chair, your head pressed backwards as it ran it's course, grunting softly and panting until you could relax a little and just enjoy the aftershocks that seemed to be lasting a lot longer these days. Your eyes had closed but opened again quickly when she said softly

'You looked lovely.'

You smiled at her.

'So did you Alice.......really you did.'

You paused for a moment

thorbet
thorbet
185 Followers
12