A Waterfall Play

Story Info
A normal night? Yeah, right.
1.7k words
3.53
27.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will never win!"

Mithrell Kendermore strode through the trail, her voice angry. Her swords glimmered in the afternoon light, her eyes bright as she looked around for any sign of her guard's passing. "Impossible," she thought as she scanned the trail. Not one footprint, broken twig, even a blade of grass bent wrong. Nothing was there. She growled in her frustration as she continued along the secluded path, her eyes intent on the ground before her. So intent, that she almost missed the sound of a snapping twig behind her. Almost.

With blinding speed she whirled, catching Adamante Necronis's staff inches away from her head. With a cry of elation she pressed the attack, her blades flashing left and right, striving to get past his guard. But he strove back with impossible cunning, each blow of blade caught on oaken staff, and not a scratch bestowed upon either of them. She pushed him back through the forest and into a clearing near their home, the pace furiously fast and amazingly acurate. They stopped in the middle of the plain, his staff striking left and right, her blades parrying each attack before delivering one of her own. For a half hour they stood like this, neither opponent gaining the advantage. Suddenly, he spun the staff, pinning both blades beneath the length of wood. He flipped to stand on his hands, and when Mithrell wrenched her blades up he flipped over her, landed in a crouch, and thrust his staff between her legs. As she spun to face him, her feet got tripped up, and she fell heavily to the ground. An instant later, he was straddling her, both blades pinned beneath his feet, the staff pressing up against the crook of her neck.

He grinned and spun the staff away, then lowered his hand to help her up. The sun was setting in the west, and it would not be long before night fell. She took his hand and spun behind him, lifting her sword to his throat. "Never let your guard down," she giggled, then screamed playfully as his hand caught hers, spinning it away, then lifted her own blade to her slender neck. He laughed as she went limp in his arms, then she sheathed the blades, took his offered arm, and walked back up to the cabin.

Adamante cleaned up the dishes after dinner, setting them next to the sink. an Unseen Servant washed them dutifully as he walked back to the table, then kneeled at her feet. "m'Lady, is there anything else that you would like?" His voice was soft, soothing, and she smiled as she touseled his hair.

"Yes, Addy. Please start a fire for me. For some reason I'm chilled to the bone tonight." She watched as he rose and walked over to the fireplace. She watched him lift his hands towards the piled lods and whisper faintly. Her flesh flushed as the sudden warmth poured over her body, a soft sigh escaping her lips. He walked back towards her as she rose, strode past him, and stood before the fire. "Thank you, Addy. This feels so good."

Adamante smiled, then clapped his hands. The unseen servant strode towards them, a long green nightgown held out to him. He took the dress, and examined the material with his fingers and eyes. After a moment, he bowed to the servant, and turned back to Mithrell. "Here, m'Lady. You are tired, and should get some rest." She looked back at him over her shoulder, and smiled as she turned back to face the fire.

"My arms and legs are so sore from our fight today, I doubt I could even lift them," she said as she flopped har arms, mostly for dramatic effect. She smiled as she mouthed the next words to come from his lips.

"Can I assist you, m'Lady?" Always so predictable, he was. She enjoyed being able to know what he was going to do.. it made her life all the more fun. She only groaned in answer, so he wrapped his arms around her, his fingers sliding up her sides. She smiled as his lips pressed against her neck, and she felt lighter as the heavy cloak of wool dropped away. Her flesh tingled in a way that had nothing to do with the temperature of the air as his fingers found the jingling buttons of her tunic, feeling her flesh freed with each fastening undone. She arched her back, pulling her shoulders back, and allowed the silky tunic to fall away from her. She shivered again as his hands slipped down her sides, his lips kissing small places down her back, before his fingers found the lacings of her pants.

Her flesh broke out in gooseflesh as the lacings came free, and she moaned softly as she felt the tight leather creep down her smooth thighs, muscled legs, then colapsed in a pile around her ankles. Her voice was tremulous, but commanding as she spoke. "I was planning on a bath, but I like this idea better..." her hand crept back as he stood, and lingered over his codpiece, squeezing there hard enough to make him know her intent fully. She snapped her fingers, and instantly they were transported to their waterfall, in a grotto behing the shimmering sheet of water. He yelped in surprise as first he found that his clothes were mysteriously left behind in the cabin, and second the shock if the cold spray striking his flesh. She giggled as she snapped her fingers again, and heared him laugh at the enchantment she wove. The color of the waters changed from a dull silver to all the colors of the rainbow.

The turned to face him then, her hands exploring his mucled form, across the delicately chiseled form gleaned from years of fighting and life. "Everything is as it should be now," she whispered as her ahnds roved all over him, from his shoulders, down his chest, playing with his hardening nipples and flicking them before moving around him. She sighed as his hands did the same to her, his hands finding refuge on the full mounds of her breasts. She grinned evilly and pushed him backwards, straight into the water. A sharp cry from her lips, "Bios," and a plant wrapped vines around his flailing arms and legs, binding him . The plant lifted him into the air, the full moon shining on his dripping flesh. She took a moment to regard him, his struggling form, the way his balls and cock bounced and swayed like a charmed serpent before her eyes. She looked up into his eyes, and flicked the head of his cock before taking him into her mouth.

A cry of ecstasy escapes his lips as her mouth enclosed his member, her tongue torturing it as her lips slid down its length. He moaned as her fingers played with his balls, then pressed gently against the rosebud of his anus. Soon he was gasping, his form struggling, trying to force more of him into her mouth. she teased him for long moments, her head bobbing up and down his shaft, her fingers caressing, squezing, and fondling his sac. She moaned as a pearly drop of his precum hit her tongue, and she attacked him mercilessly, using every trick she knew to torture him, her teeth grazing the underside of his cock, her tongue flicking the head as her fingers continued to play with other areas. It seemed as if he had been there for an eternity, the pleasure overloading him. He whimpered faintly, looking dow nto her. His voice was soft, needing... "m'Lady, I am going to cum..."

She let his manhood slip from her mouth with a "pop," and she looked him seriously in the eye. "Please do, for I am very thirsty." She dove back onto his cock, swallowing him down to the roots. He threw his head back, her name upon his lips, the cry a feral sound, filed with lust and passion as his cum shot into her mouth. She drank down every drop greedily, her throat milking him as he continued to shudder. Her lips suckled him even after his climax ended, undil he cried out for her to stop. With a smile she let his softening manhood slip from her lips, then she snapped her fingers.

The plant dropped him straight into the water as she strode to the edge of the pool, the moonlight illuminating her. She watched as he crawled out of the water, watching her. His voice was a soft whisper as he regarded her form, his eyes focused on the dripping cleft of her sex. "m'Lady, may I..?"

She smiled and said softly, "Yes. Take me, if it would please you." Her smile quickly vanished as he clapped his hands, and she felt her arms and legs bound as they had moments before done him. They lifted her to him, and she screamed as he attaked her pussy. Her juiced dripped down his face as his lips and tongue suckled, nibbled, bit, and caressed every inch of her, until she was gasping for breath. He left her after a moment, then called out. Instantly, two fines protruded from the water, their appearance similar to his own cock. His lips attacked her clit, sucking hard and biting softly as the cock-vines penetrated her, front and back, roughly. She screamed in pleasure as she came instantly, her thick juices flowing like the waterfall behind them. He let his fingers take over abusing her clit as his tongue licked up every drop of her nectar. He did not let his fingers stop, the vines thrusting, and she fell off the brink into another climax. She opened her mouth, the thought seriously on her mind about begging him to stop, when he wove the vines away. He gently released her clit, and caught her in his arms as the plant released her, and he kissed her lips. She kissed back, the mingling flavor of their juices intoxicating.

He transported them back to their cabin, where he layed her in the bed. Sleep soon overtook her as he slipped into bed behind her, pulling the covers up over them both. She felt his body against hers, and drifted into slumber, to sleep deeply.