A Wedding Day to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,341 Followers

I walked out back into the reception bare naked under my wedding dress. Peter was waiting for me as I came out; we went to our table and sat down. Dad hired two professional photographers and Terry was walking around videotaping. Many toasts were given to us, and the first dance came up. Then the in-law dance, the money dance and on and on. The champagne was flowing freely. I knew that in all the dancing and relaxing and moving around relaxed my inner muscles and the rest of the sperm in me freely flowed out of me. Knowing that actually excited me, and the more excited I got, the more I relived the earlier events in my mind. The more I relived it all in my mind, the more I would wonder about the man I was dancing with. I would be dancing with one and I would be thinking or wondering just how big of a dick he had between his legs. Would he have a short skinny one or a nice big one like Terry's?

After an hour or so, everyone was feeling no pain and we were all moving around talking to others. Terry came up to me and asked me to dance. I went with him to the dance floor and we danced a slow dance. He whispered in my ear to make an excuse to leave awhile and to meet him up in his room, He told me he had a hard-on and that he needed to fuck me. When the dance finished, Terry walked off and, I'll admit, I was excited. I was so fucking hot. Of course, I knew that I did not have a choice, but the problem was at that moment I was very glad I did not have to make that choice. Right now the way I was craving that feeling again, if I did have the choice, I knew I would make the wrong one. This way I can get what I want so bad and not feel guilty about Terry fucking me or, worse yet, my wanting to feel him inside of me again.

I found Peter, who was feeling no pain, and said, "Hi, honey, all this dancing has made me hot (I wasn't lying; I was fucking hot and horny, so I was telling him the truth. But he took it the way I wanted him to). "I'm going to see if there is someplace in here that I can cool off. I won't be long." Peter said, "OK, honey, I'll see you when you come back. We still have to cut the cake and throw the garter and your bouquet." I said, "I won't be gone long." I made my way out and up to room 618. The door was open and I heard several voices talking and laughing inside. I felt like I had thousands of pins and needles all over me. I walked in and when Terry saw me, he walked over, closed the door and took my arm to walk me into the room.

"Here she is, boys, this is the movie star. Doesn't she look lovely? Wait till she wraps her lips around your dicks." I expected Terry to have sex with me; I was not expecting him to have other men in his room. Then I saw the TV on and it was playing one of the videotapes he made in the bride's room. Terry said, "Tracy, baby, get that dress off and get on the bed. You're going to pull a train for the next half hour. I want you full of cum when you go up to your room with your husband." I looked around at the men in the room and asked, "What do you mean, I'm going to pull a train?" Terry said, "Well, Tracy, you know how when you sit at a railroad crossing and you see train car after train car go by, one after another? Well, 'pulling a train' means that you get fucked by one man after another after another just like this afternoon in the bride's room." I started to count the men in the room to see how many of them I was going to fuck. I got to eight when they all moved around and I lost track of who I had counted and who I hadn't. I recognized about half of them. I lifted my dress and I was about to get on the bed when Terry said, "Lose the bra. We want to see those lovely tits of yours."

I undid my bra and got on the bed. I saw the men all begin to get undressed and get naked. I saw all different sizes of dicks. Not one of them was close to my husband's size. Maybe I should say that looking at all the different dicks that were in the room ready to fuck me my husband's dick was not anywhere as big as any of them. I lay there and Jack, a school friend of mine, got on the bed first. He said, "This sure beats the hell out of kissing the bride." I never lay on my back like this and I did not have any idea what to do, I opened my legs but I kept them flat on the bed. Jack pulled up my knees as he positioned his dick at my hole. As he slid into me he said, "Jesus, Tracy, you are fucking wet." Terry began giving directions to the men. Soon one was on the bed kneeling next to my head, I went for his cock as soon as it was close enough. That was the beginning.

I don't know how long I had man after man fuck me; I began to climax before Jack came and it never seemed to die down. I began getting that feeling just like I did before. I loved the way my pussy felt when I had a nice fat cock in it fucking me. Some I would lick clean after they did it while others I would suck to make them rock hard. I heard the door open and close so much it was a common thing. Finally, Terry said, "After this one, Tracy, you need to get back down stairs and finish the reception."

I was still loving every cock that entered me because even though the climaxes were less intense, they were still much better than when I masturbated. The last man fucking me came and pulled out; two of them helped me to my feet and they also helped me get my bra and dress on. All the time they were helping me I had my hands on their dicks. I was stroking any cock that I could get my hand on. I got a charge out of touching different men's cocks like that. Terry rode the elevator down with me and I went straight to the restroom where my stockings were. I put them on and I had to wipe all the cum discharging from me.

I was about to leave when the door opened (I forgot to lock it this time) I looked up and it was one of the men from up in the room. He was, I think, the first black man who had fucked me up there. He locked the door behind him and said, "How 'bout another quickie, baby? Want some more black meat in ya?" I remembered what a great climax I had with him but I also knew I needed to get out to the reception soon. I said, "We have to make it real quick one." He walked up to me and said, "Just turn around and lean on the sink. I'll take you from behind."

I turned around, bent over the counter and he moved in behind me. I said, "Lift the dress up and put it on my back." He did and he moved in behind me, inserting his lovely cock into my dripping pussy. He fucked me a few strokes and pulled out. He said, "Fuck, baby, you're too loose, I ain't getting any feeling. I'm gonna fuck you in your ass." It wasn't a question and he didn't wait for any answer, he just put it against my asshole and started shoving it in. I was surprised when I felt pain. In the bride's room there hadn't been any pain; Terry took the time to prepare me. This man didn't, and I let out a scream as he slammed his cock into of me. He covered my mouth with his hand. And he kept fucking me. The pain began to go away, and once it was gone I began to enjoy him fucking my ass. I moaned and ground my ass back against him. He let go of my mouth and I said, "Yeah, baby, that's it, fuck me, fuck me."

He began to pick up speed and I was moaning and moaning as he kept fucking me. I felt him climax and shot more sperm into my asshole. He pulled out and as he pulled the back of my dress down he said, "I'm sorry, baby, I thought you were use to a fast entry. I watched you on the TV and the guys that fucked you in your ass you told them to slam into you. I should have gone easy. I'm sorry, baby, and next time I'll take it slow." He kissed my cheek and walked out. I waited a moment and walked out back to my husband. I kissed Peter with my cum-reeking mouth on his lips.

For the next half hour or so the two hired cameramen kept taking the wedding party's pictures. I was glad we were inside because it was too hot to be outside at the lake pavilion as we came close to reserving. On top of the two photographers taking pictures, Terry was in there doing his job. Every now and then he would catch me looking at him. I was glad when all the formal things were done. (Well, almost, anyway)

Peter was deep in conversation, I broke his train of thought with a kiss, and the look on his face was of surprise to say the least. Everyone was getting drunk, including Peter. I was glad that we decided to have the reception at the hotel so no one had to drive home. "I think it is getting time to cut the cake, honey," I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

We cut the cake together and fed each other a small piece. We were having fun and for a moment, just one tiny moment, I had forgotten all about Terry, and all the men who had fucked me. I was happy, happy that I was married to Peter. There was another toast and then more dancing. The longer we stayed down in the ballroom, the drunker everyone was getting. We had our dinner and we kept dancing. Daddy had hired the band to play from until 9 p.m., when the reception was to end.

By 8 Peter was so drunk that he fell asleep in his chair at the table. Peter's dad and my father in-law were with him and they were just about as drunk as he was. And at 8:30 I went up to Terry's room as he told me to do. From about 3:30 on, I had been leaving and going up to Terry's room for fifteen minutes at a time. He wanted me there every hour and I was there right on time, every time. I have no idea where he got the men from. Some I would fuck twice; others were in me, then gone. The hotel was full of people and maybe Terry had something going to get the men up from the bar. I don't know but there were always four or five men in his room when I arrived.

Every time when I put my dress back on, loads of sperm would come out of me. And when I walked I would let air escape from both of my holes. When that happened, it would shoot out some more sperm. It was almost 9 when I went back down and tried to get Peter to wake up and take him to our room. Finally, his dad and mine managed to get him to his drunken feet. They went with me and half-carried him to the elevator, then into our suite. Dad asked me if I wanted them to help undress him and get him bed. I told him "No, just to put him on the couch. He'll wake up and then we'll both go to bed."

They left and I went in to take a shower. I was a little sore and I had worked up quite a sweat every time I went to Terry's room. I would walk in, lift up my dress, then get on the bed. The men were real fast and I had to work real hard to achieve that wonderful climax. Hell, I figured that if I'm going to be raped like this, I might as well get something out of it. I took off my ripped bra. Oh, I forgot to tell you about that, didn't I? Well, I didn't get it off quick enough for the third group, so one of the assholes pulled it and broke a strap. Terry grabbed him and kicked him out.

I walked to the dresser and looked in the mirror. I looked and looked, but I could not tell that for the last six hours I have been fucking strangers in my best friend's brother's room. I heard a knock on the door, and when I opened it, I wasn't surprised that it was Terry standing there with four other men. Three of them I knew from our wedding. They worked with Peter at his company. I did not know their names. Terry said, "We thought we would come up and help you get your new hubby to bed" as he walked past me into the room.

Terry said, "We'll put him to bed, and I want you to get something on. You're going downstairs with us to the bar. You know how you have always said to me you want your wedding night to be special? Well, I am making it one that you will never forget." I walked into the bedroom and picked out a nice dress. I put it on but Terry did not care for it. He said, "Sexy. I want it sexy. You want to try and tell me that you do not have anything sexy for tomorrow, Tracy? I know you. You know how to dress and turn on men. Try again. I want to see that hot sexy bitch that I know you are."

A Wedding Day To remember Part 3

I turned and tears welled up in my eyes. Terry was being so mean; it seemed to me he was doing this to get back at me for only giving him blowjobs. I changed as my husband began to snore in the bed just behind me. Terry came in and stood behind me. He said, looking at me, "Now that is more like it. You know I love you in a miniskirt." I felt his hands on my ass and he moved them down and moved my leather skirt up. As he did, he reached under my crotch and felt me, then he pulled his hand away and, turning me around, he put his fingers to my lips and said, "Suck them, suck the cum from you that is on my fingers."

I began sucking them when he stuck them in my mouth. I reached down and grabbed hold of his penis. Shit, did I just say the "P" word? I meant, I grabbed hold of his big cock. He was hard and ready. He said, "Lean on the bed. I'm going to fuck you right here, right now, while hubby sleeps." I felt so scared, and excited at the same time. Sick, huh? I said as I moved to the bed, "What if Peter wakes up?" Terry said, "If he wakes up, he'll see his new bride getting fucked on her wedding night, that's all. It is normal for a bride to fuck all night on her wedding night, isn't it, honey? And I have prepared exactly that. You, my dear, are going to be fucked all night; it's my turn again, that's all."

I felt him lift up my little skirt from the back and I leaned on the bed with my face next to Peter's legs under the covers. I felt Terry push my legs open with his feet and he entered me. I closed my eyes and began to move my hips; if he was going to fuck me, I sure as hell was going to get something out of it. Terry reached under me and grabbed hold of my tits. He was fucking me so hard that the whole bed was shaking. I raised my head to see if Peter was still asleep. His head was bouncing around hard with every thrust Terry gave me. He saw mw looking up at Peter and said, "Look at him, he's so far out of it I bet if you laid down next to him and got fucked he would never wake up. Would you, Peter? WAKE UP PETER, WAKE UP AND WATCH A REAL MAN FUCK YOUR WIFE, WAKE UP, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Terry was yelling and fucking me harder, trying I think to shake the bed more. I closed my eyes and felt the rushing climax coming on me. I cried out "YES, YES, DO IT, YES DO IT, MORE FUCK ME, HARDER, HARDER, I'M COMING, I'M FUCKING COMING!" I said that and I felt Terry empty his balls one more time into me. He pulled out and I began to stand up. Terry said "No, stay there. I think you should give the boys a little since they helped get hubby into bed, don't you, Tracy?"

"Yes, yes, fuck yes, I want them to fuck me, and keep fucking me." I felt a man enter me and he fucked like a rabbit (I've seen them have sex). He came as I was almost there. He pulled out and another man replaced him. I stayed like that as all of them fucked me as I bent over the front of the bed and I had not realized it but I had hold of my husbands legs holding on to him as they all fucked me. Two of them fucked me in my ass. When the last one finished, Terry tossed a dry washcloth in front of me and said, "Better wipe yourself off. Cum is pouring out of you."

I took the cloth, stood up opened my legs, reached down and wiped between my legs. I had a washcloth full of cum when I finished. I tossed it on the floor and pulled down my leather skirt. I walked into the sitting room and only Terry was there. I asked, "Where did the boys go off to, Terry? Don't tell me those are fuck-me-and-then-run-off boys, are they"? Terry said, "No, Tracy, they went back down to the bar. We're going to meet them down there." We walked to the door and as we walked to the elevator, Terry said, "Here are the ground rules. You do everything that I want and old Peter boy will never be wiser. Fuck around and don't make me happy, you'll fucking be sorry. Got it, Tracy?"

I said, "Yeah, I got it. You're the pimp and I'm to do as you say. What do you have going downstairs? Are they paying you to have sex with me?" Terry said, "No, I hadn't thought of that, but it sounds like a great idea. Yeah, you fuck them and I make money. Man, for a cunt, you're not so fucking dumb after all.

"Tell you what, when we go in the bar, when anyone offers to buy you a drink, you are to tell them no thanks, that the only thing you are at the bar for tonight is to meet a man and take him to bed. I want you to say those exact words. When he asks you if you want to go to his room you tell him you have to first check with your boyfriend, and if he says yes, he needs to reimburse me for the room charge. Lets say $105 since that is the room cost for tonight. Yea, I like that, man you are fucking generous, Tracy. So tell me, bitch, what do you tell them if someone offers to buy you a drink? Pretend I just offered you a drink."

I looked at him, batted my eyes and said, "I'm sorry, I did not come down here to the bar to drink, I came to find a man to take me to bed."

"Good, real good. It wasn't exactly as I put it, but I liked it just as well. Now lets say he says something like this, 'Well, I'm finished down here want to come up to my room? What do you charge for sex?' Now, Tracy, what are you going to say?" he asked. I looked at him and said, "Oh, it is 100% free, no charge. But my boyfriend is pissed because the room cost so much, and I bet if you offer to pay for our room, it would cheer him up. The room cost us $105 a night. Lets go ask him if I can go to your room with you, so you can fuck me. You do want to fuck me, don't you? He likes it when I fuck other men, every one is different and that is what makes the world go round."

The elevator stopped and we got off walking to the bar; it was full and it was loud. I panicked because I only then realized that over 75 percent of our wedding guests were staying here at the hotel and someone would recognize me for sure. Terry said, "Remember. You are to put out. Nothing coy. You meet a guy, take him to his room, fuck him, then come back and do it all over again."

We walked in the door and we found where the men were. They had just one chair left and Terry sat down it in. When he did, he said, "I'm sure if you go to the bar, you'll find a stool or something." Then he said, turning to the men at the table, "I got $100 that says she gets a guy to his room in less than 15 minutes. Anyone want to take that bet?" I turned and walked to the bar. As I got there, a man I never met before came up alongside of me, put his arm around my waist and said, "Can I buy you a drink, love?"

I turned to face him as he held onto me and I said into his ear (the music was blasting in there), "I didn't come down here for a drink, I came down here tonight for some dick. You got a dick? I bet you do and I bet you never got laid so fast in your life. Take me to your room and you can fuck my brains out."

Just like Terry said he asked, "How much is it going to cost me?" I leaned against his ear again and said, "Nothing. I'm giving out freebies tonight. My boyf…, I mean, my husband loves knowing that I am off fucking men. We came down here to the bar just so I could meet a man like you who wants to get laid. You do want to get laid, now, don't you, baby?"

He said with a catch in his voice, "Yeah, sure, OK, lets go then." I said, "Wait a moment. We need to go let my husband know I am leaving with you. He is pissed that the fucking room cost so much. It was supposed to be free for us tonight, but we had to pay for the room. Maybe if you offered to pay for our room he would be in a better mood." The man said, "Yeah, sure. Hey, my name is John; what's your name, doll?" I smiled and said, "My name is Easy. You're John. Lucky John and I'm Easy, who would have thought that this wasn't a match made in heaven?"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the table where Terry was sitting. I said so he and the others could hear me, "John wants to take me up to his room so he can fuck my brains out. You don't mind, do you, honey? He even offered to pay for our room tonight. Ain't that nice of him? I figure if he is willing to do that, the least I can do is make him happy." The man was standing behind me and he said, "Yeah, that's right. Here I'll give you a $105 to pay for your room. Do you have change for a twenty?"

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,341 Followers