A Week At Papaw's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She keeps up this showing of love and worship as she drives me closer to the edge, "Leah, I don't want to cum in your hands."

She stops her massage and raises up over me, letting my cock slide into her pussy as she sits with a deep moan. Then she begins to slowly roll and rock her hips, not a pace to end things but one to let it last and build slowly. She has cum several times already, seems like every new movement brings on another release for her. Mine is also right around the corner and when I finally do let go I pull her down tight and kiss her deeply, emptying my seed inside her. We lay shaking and trembling against one another for a very long time and finally she whispers, "Papa, I love what you have given me. It will always be a very important time in my life, no one will ever replace you as my true Master." She kisses me and lays her head on my chest. I listen, as her breathing shows she has fallen asleep.

The next morning I am startled awake by my granddaughters voice calling out to me, "Papaw, we are getting ready to go, you gonna come say bye or not?"

I sit up quickly and look around, Leah in not here. It is almost noon and I am still in bed. I jump up hope into my clothes and head out to the driveway to see them finishing up loading the last of the car. I get the round of hugs and a kiss from Tina then they are in the car and ready to pull away. As the car turns to go up the lane, I can see Leah. She has a smile on her face but a tear in her eye. Then a minute later, they are gone.

The next week was back to normal, I had told myself I should get back into things, to be who I once was. I really never seemed to get to the point of making a call or going to a club. Yeah the week was normal, that was the problem. Normal was not normal any longer. But it faded as the week wore on and Friday was just another day finally. No thoughts of what could be. I have settled back into that normal I was sure I would leave behind forever. I wonder if everything was easy for Leah to return to her life. I find myself wishing she would call or write.

Early Saturday morning as I am getting ready to climb into the garden and clean up some of the things I had ignored this week. I hear a knock at the front door. I open it and Leah is standing there, with a duffel bag and a huge smile. She drops the bag and lunges at me. Wrapping my arms around her and pulling her in like air I need to breath, squeezing her tight. Finally, letting her go I grab the bag and pull her inside.

She tells me, "I am sorry I didn't call or say anything, but when I got back to school I was miserable, I needed you and what I was becoming with you. I left school, sold my stuff, and came back. I know I should have called but I was so afraid you would have said no." I kiss her and start to carry her inside with her bag.

She then says, "By the way, I hope you don't mind but ......... I talked about the training so much that I have some news for you. There are three different girls from my dorm that want to learn, to be trained like me. They each say it has long been a desire that they had, but never knew how to get involved, I thought of you. So, we have the whole weekend, well till Sunday night, to get everything ready. Ruby, you remember Ruby right? Small brunette, glasses, really quiet girl, loves to read. Well, she will be here Sunday night to talk about it and then get started. Ok? I can help you with training if you want, and I can still be yours."

She kisses me again and I just stand there, stunned. Finally saying, "Damn, I got allot of new toys and things to get. Also, gotta make some calls, huh?"

She lays her head on my chest, then laughs as we walk into the house.

12