A Week Before Her Wedding: Day 2

Story Info
Bride quenches her sensual thirst.
7k words
3.29
65.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

Genevieve woke up with a start as her telephone shrilled beside her bed. She realized it was almost ten o'clock and the room was very bright. She was amazed that she had slept like a log after all that hot action. But she felt really refreshed. She needed that early morning nap so badly to bring her back to her senses.

Last night had been such a blast! Not even in her wildest dreams did she think that Antonio would turn out to be such a great lover. Not only was he great in bed but he proved to be such a good companion, too. The whole evening was such a great success. Since they had always talked about their sexual intimacies with their respective partners and their inadequacies, Antonio knew exactly what she craved for.

He knew she loved being tied up, smacked on the ass and most of all she loved imagining being raped. Last night he gave her the satisfaction of actually enjoying all of that and more. He used the plastic fly swatter on her white round ass gently at first and then as she thrust her butt at him as if seeking more punishment, he stroked her harder. He was flashing it like a whip and she was moaning with every contact. And since her hands were secured against the post, she could do nothing about it except squirm into the soft bed. The total darkness around her added to her enjoyment. He could take her at will, which was what she wanted and he was happy that she was enjoying his masculinity without shame or remorse like no other woman ever had.

But he too realized as he drifted off to sleep, still deeply entrenched in her soft and wet pussy, that they would have to understand and accept that this was a one-time affair only. When he woke her up around seven in the morning to say that he had to leave, she could barely keep her eyes open. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheeks and tucked her back into bed. She was grateful for that and murmured a bye-bye and was soon fast asleep. She did not even hear him close the front door as he let himself out.

Now she reached across the bed and picked up the phone. It was Julia, her stepsister. Well, she should rather say her friend, because that's what they were. More than sisters, they were very intimate friends. They were almost the same age. While Gen was twenty-three, Julia just turned twenty. They were both average height. Genny had very fair skin and it was smooth as a baby's. Julia was darker with her whole body tan. While Gen was a complete woman, Julia still hadn't lost her schoolgirl charm. And Gen always admired this in Julia.

And she also enjoyed Julia's uninhibited sex drive, which was very similar to her own. Having just gotten out of a very bad relationship, Julia was single again and making the most use of it. They always freely discussed their sexual wants and conquests. The past year, Gen had been living with Sebastian and were to be married in a week. Despite his inadequacies in providing her with the quality of sex she desired, Gen was slowly trying to control her wilder side and stayed true to the relationship. That is until last night when the dam broke all hell loose! But she was certain that that would never happen again.

Yet, there was something else that Genny secretly desired to experiment with and wanted to get it out of the way before Sebastian returned from his traditional outing with his best friend. She realized that she was sensually attracted to Julia. Julia was a voluptuous girl, bubbling with youth and energy. On her lean frame, her D cups looked even larger making it difficult for men not to stare at her, and got to a point where they did not care whether she saw their rude stare or not. Result? Julia's behavior changed dramatically. It was like 'come on guys, take me if you want' kind of approach.

While it was definitely a turn on at parties and in bars, julia's restraint was slipping and she was becoming more and more daring. Gen was concerned very much for her safety. Julia stayed out late with strange men, sometimes with even more than one. Since she lived in an apartment by herself, she got away with her escapades, unbridled, like a wild horse.

Genevieve and Julia had made small forays into exploring each other's bodies. Nothing very daring so far. When they happened to be dressing for a party, in the same room or undressing for the night after an evening out, they would pause long enough to admire each other's bodies. Genevieve was a lovely girl. She had supple breasts and had just switched from a B to a C cup bra. And her nipples were so cute and inviting. Any man would want to chew on them forever. Julia had once casually planted a kiss on her nipples and howled with laughter when they hardened visibly that made Genny blush pink.

Every time they were naked and alone like this, Genevieve always gazed at Julia's body hungrily. She liked what she saw. She wanted to be bold and go ahead and feel those ample breasts but never had the guts to do it, despite knowing that Julia would enjoy it immensely. Modesty kept her from acting out her fantasies. A couple of months ago she saw Julia in the shower and almost joined her but held back. She wished Julia would take the initiative! Her modesty, pride and self-respect wouldn't let her make the first move.

Every once in a while they would discuss their sex lives and would hold and hug each other. And of late when they were alone, they had begun kissing on the lips, real loving, exploring kisses. Genevieve also took these opportunities to casually feel Julia's body. Julia's ass was an asset to her and she could set the town on fire if she stepped out in her tight fitting denim shorts and sleeveless tank tops.

Genevieve on the other hand always wore tomboyish clothes and never behaved the way girls do in public. She never wore much make up either, not that she even needed it. She was one of those girls who had the naturally charming face that look lovely at all times without the help of make up. Just out of bed, she'd still be desirable. And her skin was flawless. She chose her friends well and kept to herself most of the time. Many have mistaken her to be a lesbian whereas in truth she was a very healthy heterosexual. She would have enjoyed a virile man in her bed every night, if she could.

But, she couldn't care less what people thought about her. She dressed like a tomboy, which actually was hiding her lovely figure from the men around her. When her friend Jack had once asked her what her cup size was and she had said, a B size, he had a hard time believing her until he saw a picture of her in a swimsuit. And even though she was migrating to a C cup now, her loose clothes still hid them very well. Genny actually did not show off her assets like Julia did for the simple reason that she did not want to grab the attention of men and then have to fight them off when they approached her. She knew if she let any virile man touch her body beyond a certain point, she would absolutely lose control of herself and give in, and right now, she did not want that to happen, especially with total strangers.

Snapping out of her reverie, Genny said. "Hello Julia, how are you? And when are you coming over?

Julia's voice was quite cheerful as usual. She said. " I am about to leave now. Do you want me to pick up something on my way over, for us to eat?"

Genny was surprised at this unusual but responsible behavior in her wild sister. But she told her to get whatever she liked and come on over soon. She reluctantly left the comfort of the bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up for the day.

She was sitting on the couch sipping her usual hot coffee when Julia rang the doorbell and Genny let her in. After helping Julia to place the food she had brought on the dining table, she hugged her. They held each other for a long time and Julia sought her lips and softly murmured. "Ah, sweet smell of coffee" and proceeded to kiss Genny's pouting naturally red lips. Genny relaxed and explored Julia's mouth with her tongue. They then laughed and moved away.

"So tell me, what are our plans for the day? I know that since Sebastian is not in town, we are going to get laid, as this may be your last chance. I met a couple of guys last week at the bar. They are very handsome. You'll like Joseph. He's smart, has a degree and a great job and is from out of town. So, no complications. Perfect for a one-night stand. What do you think?"

Genny was expecting this sort of a talk from Julia and was prepared for it. She shook her head and said firmly. "Julia, we are not going out anywhere today. We are going to spend our day and night here in my house. Just you and me. You know we'll be moving soon and you and I may not be able to hang out as much as we'd like to and so I think we should stay put in the house and relax. Besides there are fun things we haven't done so far that we could end up trying"

Julia was alarmed." What?" she screamed. "Not going out at all? That's not fair Genny!"

Genny said. "And I don't care. The truth is Julia, I don't trust you to behave. And with that hourglass body of yours, you are a man-magnet and being with you makes me vulnerable too and we end up doing crazy things? And I am not about to let that happen again"

By now Julia realized Genny was not joking. She began to plead. "I promise to behave and we can return home early. Let's just go out for a couple of hours, see some cute butts and head back home and watch a movie or something."

"No way." Genny repeated. "Forget it, Julia. Today we are going to do stuff at home. Just the two of us. I know if we went out, we'll end up having sex with some complete strangers on the tables of some seedy bar and I am not going to get into that kind of a situation anymore. Last time was more than enough to last me a life time"

"Aw, come on Genny, it wasn't bad at all. You had fun too." Julia moaned.

Genny said. "Exactly. I behaved like a slut and a complete fool and could have jeopardized my life with Sebastian. I am not taking that kind of chance again just to have a fun time tonight." Gen's thoughts slowly drifted to the night they we were referring to. It was about a couple of months ago. Julia and Genny were out late and ended up in some bar close to midnight. It was a terrible mistake. It was a strip club and it was full of horny men looking for the slightest excuse to get into their tight and very short dresses.

Julia was crazy, Genny thought. At one point Julia was sitting at a table with three men around her and she was taking turns at sitting on each one's lap and unabashedly flirting with them. From where she sat, Genny could see the men groping all over her. Genny was aghast when Julia lifted her hand and waved towards her beckoning her to join them.

Deciding that it was time to get her out of there, Genny moved over to the group. As she approached them, the man in the red shirt suddenly stood up and politely offered her his chair. She was shocked to see such chivalry in this atmosphere and without thinking she sat down. The man pulled another chair and sat behind her. Suddenly as if there was a signal, all three men stood up and headed towards the restroom. Genny was relieved. She said. "Julia, what the hell are you doing?"

Julia giggled. "Aren't they cute?"

Genny was dumbfounded. "Julia do you realize you are playing a dangerous game? This is not the place to flirt with strange men and that too with three of them. Gosh you could end up getting raped or killed or something!"

Julia continued as if she didn't hear Genny's words. "That guy in the red shirt, you should feel him Genn. He's so huge! I thought he was going to tear through my panties and enter me when I was on his lap. I was hoping he would"

Genny said. 'Enough Julia, before they get back, we should leave."

Julia screamed. "No! Not so early. Please, let's be here at least another hour. I promise I'll behave."

Reluctantly Genny agreed. The men came back and sat around the table. And Julia went back to one of them to continue where he left off. The guy in the red shirt smiled at her.

"Damn that Julia." Genny thought. She got me thinking about this guy and I definitely do not need it. Neither did Julia, she thought. She suddenly noticed that the guy next to the one Julia was sitting on was fondling Julia's huge breasts and Julia's hands were busy under the table obviously playing with the other guy. She thought. "What was that stupid bitch doing? A threesome, and that too in public!?"

Genny was so intent on seeing what was going on with Julia, that for a moment she did not feel the hands that were gently squeezing her own breasts. She did not know how to react. The drink she had downed earlier seemed to slow down her response and he took this as encouragement and moved behind her and she could feel him rub against her.

Genny felt ashamed when she realized she too was enjoying this public fondling and try as she might, she could not move away. Those hands were huge and knew what they were doing and she enjoyed it immensely! Her whole breast totally fitted into that huge palm leaving no inch of flesh untouched. The massaging effect was exhilarating! She could feel her nipples harden to his touch and he had deftly wedged them between his fingers so that he could continue squeezing her breasts and at the same time literally crush her nipples. The sensation was something totally new to her and she hated herself for liking it.

"Damn that Julia." she cursed again when she felt totally aroused and could not hold back any longer. She involuntarily reached out under the table and her hands sought his erection. She almost pulled her hand away when she touched naked flesh, the guy actually had his junior out in the open under the cover of the table. "Senior, I should say," she thought bitterly. She was bitter because she realized that he somehow knew she would soon reach for him and he was ready for it. How degrading and yet, she walked right into his trap! "Julia was right. He was surely big. Huge, indeed." Even Sebastian was a poor second to this man's ramrod sized cock. Desire got the better of her again and she actually felt his hardness by cupping her fingers around him as though she was measuring him. His cock felt so thick in her hand and the heat it generated sent little sparks up her arms and spread to her entire body.

A few seconds later she realized that he had slipped his hands under her dress and short as it was, he reached her soft pussy very easily, gently pushing aside her soft silk panties. Genny sat there mesmerized. Even his fingers were huge - long and thick and very well could have substituted for a normal sized male organ and here he was slowly but deftly pushing it up inside her. No caressing or playing around. The finger was actually moving deeper into her wet pussy, slowly but steadily.

What baffled her was the fact that she never once tried to resist or pull back. She had never behaved like this before. She felt she was all wet and as his fingers forged ahead into her vagina, she involuntarily opened up her thighs invitingly and felt the finger sink deeper inside her and he suddenly made a firm thrust all the way inside and started moving it back and forth fast like a piston. At the sudden plunge, she knew she was coming and could do nothing about it other than enjoy the orgasm by stroking him hard and fast. The other hand was gripping the table tightly.

She did not know how long all this took but she came to her senses when she realized that he too had climaxed into her willing hands when she felt a warm and sticky sensation in her palms. She was horrified! The man moved away and she was too ashamed to look up and lowered her head on the table and sat there motionless for some time.

She looked up when Julia spoke. "Hey Genn, wasn't he really huge?" Genny gave her a cold stare and almost rubbed her sticky palm on Julia's face. But instead she got up pushing her chair back. Good thing she didn't smear Julia's face with that guy's stuff. Lord knows, that could have triggered something worse inside that bitch! The men made way for her and she headed into the rest room and washed her hands with hot water and soap. She felt soiled and guilty.

Julia had followed her into the rest room and Genny said. "I am leaving now. Come with me now or stay by yourself if you want to." The tone in her voice made Julia realize that they had to leave. And the time was nearing three hours past midnight anyway. They made for the exit and found their car and Genny drove home after dropping Julia at her apartment.

After that incident Genevieve avoided going out with Julia into such seedy places fearing she would let some stranger violate her again. Although she was ashamed of her behavior, she had since spent many nights re-living those moments and actually felt aroused and had to seek her toys for relief before being able to go back to sleep.

Genny came back to the present when she felt Julia's hands on her shoulders. She looked up and Julia was smiling in a queer sot of way. Knowing that this little witch of a sister of hers was capable of manipulating anyone to have her way, she became instantly cautious. But Julia was all sweet. OK Gen, I'll leave the planning to you. But I'll decide what we are going to do."

"OK, let me see what you have in mind."

"Remember you promised that we could get a tattoo and get our nipples pierced? Well, let's go out and get them done today."

Genny said. "Yes, I remember, but Julia, I am not as keen as I was on the piercing thing, especially since Sebastian is not too keen on it, either. But I'll go with you, if you want to get a piercing done."

Julia said. "Oh fine, forget the piercing for now. Let's just get out tattoos done today. Please call them and get an appointment."

Genny looked up in the yellow pages and found the number for the place she had gone before to pick up one of her friends. They seemed to have an opening in about an hour and so they hurriedly ate the food Julia had brought and then left for the tattoo place. They had already discussed what kind of tattoo they were going to get and where on their bodies. Genny loved horses and she chose a lovely stallion for herself and wanted one on each of her supple breasts, half inch above the her nipples.

She chose that spot because she decided that if she was going to let someone see them, she wanted them to be able to secretly admire her nipples too, which she loved and was proud to show off, albeit, innocently. The stallions were deep cognac in color. They were standing on their hind legs with their front legs high in the air. They were symmetrically placed on her lovely breasts at an angle, with their heads facing towards the neck and the tails circling her nipples, as if caressing them.

Julia on the other hand had chosen two deep red apples, with a couple of green leaves on a twig for her left breast and a single bunch of purple grapes also with a few green leaves and dark twigs on it for her right breast. She also preferred to place them right above her nipples with one interesting detail. The lowest grape on the bunch actually was tattooed on her nipple itself. Trust Julia to come up with such a juicy idea! Genny laughed to herself when she thought. "I am sure she doesn't know how to spell modesty. That word could be completely foreign to her. And Genny simply adored Julia for her total lack of modesty!

They were both done in a couple of hours and went back to the car. Julia was anxious to see Genny's tattoos and wanted to show off hers. But Genny firmly said. "Hold it, let's go home and admire them." Julia sulked and pulled her zipper on her jacket back up and they went home. Once they were in, Julia again asked her if she was ready. Genny shook her head again and asked. " What did the guy tell you to do?"

Julia said. "He said to apply the oil he gave us and rub it on the tattoos and let it soak for an hour and then to wash it off with soap and warm water. He said that'd make the tattoo glow as well as heal the mild irritation the process may have caused."

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers
12