A Week in Paradise

Story Info
Couple explores their sexuality.
5.6k words
4.38
79.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Mike and I have a wonderful and exciting sex-life. We've been married a little over eight years now, and though the frequency has probably diminished somewhat from the first couple of years, the intensity remains. We find the time to be together, to make love, and to enjoy our fantasy's with each other, sometimes making them come true for one another. Such was the case when we recently took a trip to spend a week in Maui, Hawaii with our very dear friends.

Mike has known Steve and Doris for several years. He was married previously to a woman who they knew very well. After his divorce, Steve and Doris remained the best of friends with Mike, and had nothing to do with his 'Ex' after that. Initially I worried if they would accept me as easily once we had begun dating and later married of course. But what I found soon after, they embraced me as though they had known me just as long as they had known Mike. Doris and I then became the very best of friends as well.

When the opportunity came for us to take this trip, we naturally thought how much more fun it would be if they could go with us. And though it took some planning, eventually the big day came and we were off to a fun filled and relaxing week on Maui. I had no idea at the time just how exciting it would turn out as well.

The Condo we stayed at was beautiful with a nice private entryway onto our own little beach area. And although it was a bit small, (Only one very large Master bedroom) it did have a hide-away bed in the adjoining sitting room. I felt a little sorry that Steve and Doris would have to share the small sofa bed while Mike and I had the benefit of the incredibly large one in our room. But little did I know then that we'd share that same bed together over the course of most of that incredible week.

As I mentioned, Mike and I had a fairly exciting sex-life, and knowing that we were going to have this week together, I planned on having that second honeymoon regardless of what Steve and Doris did while they were there. The fact that we were comfortable being around them certainly helped, we had hot-tubbed with them on several occasions, in the nude, so being nude around them wasn't anything we hadn't all done before. Trying to share a single bathroom soon showed how silly it was to try and be 'modest' around one another anyway. We were always in a hurry to go here or go there, so sometimes bumping into one another in various states of undress, or showering, or even trying to take a pee became nothing more than routine.

On our second night there, we had gone out for a very nice dinner together. I am not a big drinker, and had several more glasses of wine than I usually do. By the time we arrived back at the Condo, I was feeling rather tired and sleepy. Wine does that to me. Rather than feeling frisky or excited, booze mellows me out and the last thing on my mind then is anything to do with sex.

Everyone went to bed soon after that, and we left the door to our bedroom open. Again, I knew we wouldn't be fooling around, and also that way, if either Steve or Doris needed to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, they could just come into our room in order to get to the bathroom.

One thing I am is a very light sleeper. Wine or no wine. I knew it couldn't have been too long since we'd laid down to sleep when I popped my eyes open. In the darkness, I couldn't tell if Mike was asleep yet or not, but it wasn't him I was hearing anyway. It was Steve and Doris! The sounds, which though very quiet, were coming from the living room. And I could tell almost immediately that they were coming from Doris. She was moaning very softly, and very erotically. As I listened to them laying there in the dark, I could tell that Steve was obviously going down on his wife. She was telling him over and over how good it was feeling which he acknowledged with an occasional "Ah huh" which I knew was because he had a mouth full of her pussy.

At first I tried to ignore what it was I was listening to, rolling over and actually placing the pillow over my head. But the sensual sounds that still permeated the pillow were beginning to affect me as well. I rolled over then and lightly touched Mike's arm.

"Are you awake?" I whispered to him.

And almost immediately knew he was. When I had touched his arm, I could tell he was lying there masturbating, listening to the same sounds that I was hearing coming from the other room.

"You horny too?" He asked.

"I am now." I answered back. "Should I get up and close the door?"

"No…" was all Mike said. And I thought then that number one it would be too obvious if I did that that we'd been laying here listening to them, and that maybe they'd think we were offended by it or something. Which obviously we weren't. Secondly, it was listening to them which got Mike and I both excited in the first place, and his "No" was all the incentive I needed to leave the door open and enjoy listening to them while Mike and I made love together then too. The next thing I knew we were engaged in a pretty loud sexy "69" which always gets my motor running, and the fact that I knew, and no doubt Mike knew as well, that Steve and Doris in all likelihood were listening to us was extremely erotic and extremely 'naughty' to me.

Mike had nicknamed me "naughty" for a reason. When I got excited, really excited, it was like this other side of me suddenly emerged. Sometimes it even embarrassed me when I thought about some of the things I said or did afterwards. But when I got "naughty" I was usually ready and willing and able to do just about anything. And I have to say; sometimes Mike took advantage of it when I did.

In the morning, I was of course back to my old (somewhat embarrassed) self. Thankfully the boys had gotten up early to go play golf, so I wasn't placed in the position of having to confront anyone first thing in the morning. And Doris would make it easier for me at least. We'd grown close enough that we'd often confided in one another about several things, including the techniques our husbands used on us to please and excite us. I figured that we'd no doubt chat about last night over coffee or something. And we did.

"I hope we didn't bother you guys too much last night". She finally said when we sat down at the table for that first morning cup of java.

I laughed, remembering it and flushing slightly in the face as I did.

"Oh you bothered us alright. Enough so that I am sure you heard the two of us as well!"

It was Doris's turn to blush then. "That was rather interesting wasn't it?"

We kidded and joked about it afterwards. The way the 'boys' seemed to start competing on who could make the loudest 'fuck' noises after that. I had at one point actually told Mike to "tone it down" as I thought he was overdoing it a bit. But in truth, he really was as horny as I'd seen him in a while, and with my own excitement hitting the 'naughty' stage shortly after that, I knew my own orgasm had certainly been anything but quiet.

Doris told me then that for them this was the honeymoon they had never really had. After seventeen years together, they'd really never gone anywhere exotic like this, and certainly not without their kids. And like us, they were going to make the best of it while they had the opportunity to do so.

Hearing this, once again I felt bad about their having to sleep out on that small sofa bed with us having the luxury of the giant sized one. I decided to talk to Mike when they got back and suggest that we 'switch' back and forth with them every other night at least so they could take advantage of their second honeymoon too.

Doris and I then changed into some fairly skimpy bikinis, which we'd purchased (new) just for this trip. We headed down to the beach to get some early morning sun and then planned on meeting the guys for lunch once they'd finished playing golf. We set up two lounge chairs side by side from one another, and as it was still early, and we had our own little private section of beach to sit and relax in, I removed my top so I could tan my tits a little. Doris kidded me (at first) when I did this, but seeing as we were currently alone, undid hers as well and soon joined me.

There was another Condo sitting next to ours though several yards away, and likewise had it's own little entrance onto the beach. And though once you got to the beach itself, there were no barriers to keep you from crossing one property to the other. We'd been out there about forty-five minutes when the sound of someone else coming woke me from the nice little nap I was enjoying in the sunshine. I began to look over to see where my top was when I saw another woman jogging over towards us. She'd obviously come from the Condo next to ours. Seeing it was a woman, I didn't bother covering up though Doris had. For a moment I thought this woman was just going to jog by us and keep on going down the beach, but she suddenly pulled up next to where we were laying.

"Hi!" She said. "You guys staying here next to us?" She pointed back over to where we were staying, and I nodded my head yes.

"How long are you here for then?"

"A week, we just got here, so we've still got a week ahead of us to enjoy."

"Yes, my girlfriend and I have been here nearly a week already. We'll have to be going back soon, but we've sure enjoyed ourselves. Are you two together or?" She let the question hang in the air, and I looked over at Doris with a sudden knowing smile before looking back at the younger woman standing next to us. Half sorry I hadn't covered up now the way Doris had.

"Our 'husbands' are off playing golf." I said, emphasizing the word.

The woman gave me a somewhat sheepish grin then, and I had noticed her eyeing my bare breasts at that point.

"Well don't let them stay out uncovered too long. They'll burn really easy here. Just ask my girlfriend, hers got really burned the first day, and she's been paying the price ever since, as have I." Once again she let that little innuendo hang there until the meaning of it was understood. She said goodbye then, that perhaps we'd see each other on the beach, and finally left to finish her jog. I waited until she was a decent distance away before I turned towards Doris who suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You. That's what's so funny. You sitting there with your boobs showing, and her looking at them nearly the entire time. You do know she's a lesbian now don't you?"

"So? What's that got to do with anything? Besides, haven't you ever wondered what it might be like to be with another woman before?"

"Why? Have you?" Doris countered back.

"Sure. I've thought about it. Almost did it once in College in fact but chickened out. But it doesn't mean I haven't thought about it or been curious to see what it would be like."

"Steve's asked me about it too." Doris finally admitted. " And you know him. He'd do just about anything to see me with another woman."

I had to agree with her on that one. Mike had made the basic same sort of implied request to me as well on several of our 'fantasy' discussions.

"Yes, Mike would love to see me with another woman. And if the situation was perfect, and if I was comfortable enough, I'd do it for him too."

"For him? Or for yourself?" Doris questioned me then.

And I had to think about that for a moment before I answered. I had for a long time wondered about what it really would be like. And not just because Mike had asked me about it, or if I might actually consider doing it for 'him' someday either. But admittedly, ever since High School (once) and that one other time in College I had been curious, and had on a few occasions masturbated while imagining myself with another woman.

The closest I had actually gotten was in High School, though I had referred to my College (near) experience as my most recent, to Doris. In High School I knew a girl who was either bisexual, or totally lesbian. I never knew one way or the other for sure. She was a cheerleader, and because of which was always hanging around with as many boys as she was girls. But I never saw her actually dating any specific person. One day I ran into her out in the parking lot at school. Her car had been parked next to mine and she was standing there looking down at a flat tire.

"You have a spare?" I asked as I approach my own car.

"No damn it. Or I'd be changing it right now!"

The way she'd responded to me was pretty snippy, and I decided to leave her alone to her own devices then and unlocked the door to my car to get in.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that the way it sounded." She smiled then, as I did back to her.

"That's ok." I said. "Need a lift somewhere then?"

"I'd really appreciate that. If you could drive me home, I can get my father to come back with me later with a spare once he gets home from work."

She got in my car, and soon we were on our way. I learned that her mother had died a few years back, and that she lived alone with her father. She was very much a "Tomboy" type, even though she was a Cheerleader. She was very active in all sorts of sports and had even lettered in tennis.

When we got back to her place, she invited me in for a drink by way of appreciation for bringing her home. And I accepted.

She took me on a brief tour of the house, and we eventually ended up in her bedroom. I saw several posters of female singers, actresses and celebrity's. But what I didn't see where any males amongst them. I was standing looking at one poster when I felt her come up behind me. In the next instant I felt her hand on my shoulder and turned around to face her.

That's when she kissed me. At first, I was shocked. Not repulsed or anything like that, just surprised and shocked that I was actually standing here being kissed by another woman. And, enjoying it!

I soon found myself kissing her back, and then as she reached up and placed her hands on my breasts, I began to feel lightheaded and tingly, almost like I was going to pass out. I reached out more to steady myself than anything, but soon found my own hands caressing her breasts as well. I don't remember how long we stood there like that, but suddenly the "naughty" in me was starting to come out, and I knew if I didn't act soon, I'd be swept away in whatever it was that she wanted to do. And at that time, it wasn't something I had ever really considered doing yet. So instead, I pushed away from her, told her I simply couldn't, and left. But it had been at that very moment that I later realized, I had not only wanted to, but also regretted afterwards that I hadn't.

All this of course flashed through my mind in a few seconds and I returned back to Doris in order to answer her.

"If I ever do have the opportunity to experience it again. I probably will." I admitted to her. "I have been curious, and I won't deny that. And yes, Mike would probably love to see me do it too. So I guess I'd do it for both of those reasons."

"We could always go back to the Condo, time it so the boys got back and find us in bed together. Boy, wouldn't they be surprised and delighted?"

I wasn't sure if she was kidding me, or being serious. And in a way she was being both. And we joked more about that too. The 'guys' would definitely love to see that.

"Who knows, anything could happen." I said. And though Doris didn't say anything. She didn't NOT say anything about it either. Which knowing Doris as well as I did, said a lot. If she was dead set against something someone said, or had a difference of opinion, she had always spoken her mind. So the fact she'd remained silent, said she wasn't opposed the possibility of it either.

Once again the four of us went out to dinner that night. But this time I kept the drinking down to my minimum two glasses. And as Doris was taking her turn at being the designated driver, she of course didn't have anything to drink at all. When we returned once again to the condo however, we had a few mixed drinks and sat outside on the porch overlooking the ocean and watching the waves come rolling in. I glanced over in the direction of the condo next to ours, and could at least see that "they" were also home by the number of lights that were on. She had been looking at my breasts, obviously so. And I felt them harden thinking about it. And the "naughty" in me sort of came out then, and I mentioned the incident to the guys while we were all sitting there on our porch. Both Steve and Mike took immediate interest of course, asking questions after that about what the "girl" looked like, what were we doing at the time, etc. And that's when Doris jumped in; joking about how we'd discussed timing their arrival earlier, with their coming back from golfing and finding the two of us in bed together. Well, you should have seen the look on their faces!

"Would you ever really consider doing something like that with each other?" Steve had asked.

And Doris hesitated, though the drinks she was now having were obviously having some affect on her inhibitions.

"If I was horny enough I guess I probably would." She said. And then added, "So….you planning on making me really horny tonight are you?"

Silly me. The naughty in me still wasn't up and about yet, so I attempted to redirect the situation before it became any wilder than it was getting already.

"By the way. It's really unfair that you and I have the big bed every single night. We really should trade with them every other night at least so we can all have a good time in bed."

"Or………" Mike began. And maybe I should have seen it coming but I didn't. "We could all simply sleep in the same bed together. There's plenty of room. And besides, after last night, we might as well have been in the same bed together anyway!"

So there we were. Full circle. Back to the images and the sounds and the excitement of the previous evening. And the naughty in me was now listening. But even then, I didn't want to say or do anything that would affect our friendship or relationship with either Steve or Doris.

"Maybe they would like the bed to themselves" I said.

"Maybe not." Doris suddenly chimed in. And you should have seen the smiles on Mike and Steve's faces when she said that!

Steve was the first one to act then too. The gauntlet had been thrown down, and he was the first one to pick it up. He reached over, placed Doris's hands in his and pulled her up out of the chair she was sitting in.

"Come on. All this talk has definitely gotten me horny. And if you think I'm going to let you back out of this now, you're crazy!"

As Steve led Doris by the hand back into the condo, Mike reached down pulling me up as well. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. But he saw then that naughty was already wide-awake and very interested by this time. And neither of us spoke another word as we followed them both back inside.

As I have mentioned before. We've all seen one another naked. But there is a definite difference in being naked and in seeing someone nakedly aroused. Seeing Steve's hard swollen cock was exciting. And it was equally exciting to me that Doris was seeing my husband's stiff erection as well. We pulled the covers down off the bed, Doris turned off all the lights except for the one in the bathroom that just cast a faint shadow of light into the room. But frankly, I was glad for that as well. As horny as I was, and certainly getting more and more the further things went along, I'm still not sure I would have been comfortable that first time in the bright overhead light of the bedroom blaring down on me and revealing all my little imperfections. Mike of course always said I had a beautiful body. But then he should. After all, he 'is' my husband. But laying there naked, next to our friends the way we were, it was still a combination of excitement and fear that things wouldn't live up to everyone's expectations, or that once things actually did get started, that someone would have second thoughts about what it was we were doing.

12