A Week in the Life of a Slut: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael rifled through his bag to find his camera phone, then took several pictures of the cum covered coed. She posed for the camera, first with her face totally covered, and then in various stages, as she pulled the ropes of cum from her eyes and swallowed them, licking her fingers clean. Finally, she was able to see again, and began to slip into her clothes hastily.

"I have to hurry or it will dry," she explained as she buttoned up her jeans, tied her sneakers and pulled her top back over her head. She stuffed her bra into her purse, and headed towards the door, most of her face still covered in cum.

"What are you doing? Do you want a tissue?" offered Tim.

"No thanks," said Lauren smiling, "I'm going to go to the ladies restroom down the hall and clean off."

"But you have to..."

"Walk through the quiet study area? I know," said Lauren, savoring the deliciously debauched quality of what she had planned.

"Damn," said Michael, "it's a quarter to 12 and I only got to cum once."

"Tell you what," said Lauren, with her hand on the doorknob, "for a cock that big, I'll come back and say hi again sometime. I know where to find you."

She blew the two men a kiss goodbye and walked out into the library, past the stacks of books directly outside the office and straight through the quiet study area, which was filled with tables of students cramming for finals.

As she entered the room, no one noticed at first, but then one person after another started pointing at her and whispering to their neighbors. By the time she had reached the other end of the room where the women's restroom was located, a crescendo of whispering swelled in the room like the sound of cicadas in summer.

"Cum."

"Slut."

"Whore."

These were some of the words that rose to her ears through the fuzzy din of whispers. She pushed open the door to the ladies restroom and walked up to the sink. A woman stood at one of the sinks inspecting her makeup. Her jaw dropped involuntarily as it dawned on her what was on Lauren's face.

"Jealous?" asked Lauren, smiling at her in the mirror.

The woman said nothing, but made a disgusted look, grabbed her purse from the counter, turned quickly and then strode out of the restroom. Lauren washed her face in the sink, then used wet paper towels to get the cum out of her hair. Then she walked back through the quiet study area and out of the library as if nothing had happened.

***

"Lauren, you will never have any close relationships with women," said Karl, reclining in the armchair in his study, "at least not with women you're not related to."

She had just finished telling him about her exploits of the past two days.

"This picture," he said, holding the penis drawing she had made during lecture, "proves it. If we had more time, I could demonstrate to you that this is – on many levels both figurative and literal – an illustration of what Lacan called 'The Signification of the Phallus.' Did you know that we met once, in 1969? It was after a lecture I gave in Paris."

"I've heard that one before," she said, from the loveseat across from him, sipping the dessert wine Karl had provided after a sumptuous dinner of perch in cilantro-caper cream sauce on mixed greens. There had been panna cotta for dessert.

"Of course, of course," continued Karl. Karl was a widower in his sixties who Lauren had been seeing off and on for he past two years. He lived in a large house on the outskirts of town where he surrounded himself with old books, vintage wines and Victorian erotica. He had Lauren over almost every week for dinner and to hear about her life as a slut.

"I guess my point is, if you keep fucking all of their boyfriends and husbands, you're going to get what's coming to you someday. A slut as unruly as you is bound to get her comeuppance."

"Doubtful," said Lauren, grinning, "after all, I've got you to keep me in line."

"I guess you're right," chuckled Karl, "speaking of that, would you like to get ready now?"

"Sure thing," said Lauren, finishing off her wine, "I'll be right back."

She grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom off the kitchen to change clothes for their weekly role-play. Karl, a retired prep school teacher, liked her to dress up like a schoolgirl for him. Their usual encounter consisted of Lauren being spanked across his knee or over a chair, and then getting him off in some way. Karl had enough imagination to make what might have turned into a tedious ritual a fresh, fun encounter between sexual equals. The only problem was that he liked to analyze the entire process.

When she emerged from the bathroom, Lauren presented a sight that would have made any heterosexual man's cock spring to attention: a plaid skirt hugged her tight ass in the back, scarcely covering a pair of plain white cotton panties, and a white button-down shirt barely contained her breasts. She wore white stockings and black and white mary janes. Perhaps best of all, her curly dark hair was tied back with pink ribbon into two pigtails.

"Daddy, I'm home," she called as she walked back into the study.

"So you are, young lady," said Karl, still sipping his drink in the chair, "do you have anything to tell me about what you did today at the university?"

"No daddy, why?" asked Lauren innocently.

"Well, I heard a rumor that you behaved very naughtily today."

"I don't know what you're talking about, daddy!" said Lauren, sitting on his lap and giving him her best innocent look, "I just studied with my friends Michael and Tim."

"I heard something else entirely about what you did with Michael and Tim. I heard that you sucked their cocks, then let them fuck you and cum on your face."

"Daddy, that's not true!" protested Lauren, "Michael fucked me, but I only sucked Tim off. Twice."

"So you admit it," said Karl, giving her a stern look, "you know what that means."

"You'll have to punish me?"

"That's right, sweetheart."

Lauren squirmed in his lap for a moment so he could feel her supple young body against his legs.

"Shall I lay across your lap, daddy?"

Karl paused for a moment.

"Yes. But first I want you to bring me the paddle. You know where it is."

"The paddle? Really daddy? Can't you use your hand instead? I promise to be good."

"Young lady," said Karl, "this is quite a serious infraction. You let two men cum on your face, and then paraded through a quiet library study hall like the most brazen kind of slut. I simply cannot let this behavior stand without severe punishment."

Lauren gave him a pouty look, then jumped off his lap and walked across the room to a large oak cabinet where the paddle was kept. She removed it from its hook on the inside of the cabinet door, then closed the door and brought it over to Karl. He took it from her, and paused for a moment admiring its finish, running his fingers across it thoughtfully.

"I carved it myself from ash in my workshop out back. Drilled the holes – I think there're a dozen in all – beveled them, sanded and finished it. Took my time on it too. Must have taken me a week, even though I could have finished it in a couple hours if I'd wanted to. Olivia loved it. She'd request it on special occasions like her birthday or our wedding anniversary. Why I remember one time, must have been in '78 or '79 –"

"Daddy," said Lauren, slightly annoyed, "are you still in character?"

"Oh yes. Of course," said Karl, putting the stern look back on his face, "now get over my knee, young lady."

"Really daddy? Isn't there some other way you could punish me?"

"I'm afraid not."

Lauren spread herself over his knee. He took a moment to savor the sight of the twenty-year-old coed's perfect bottom, the upper portion covered in the plaid skirt, the lower portion covered in white cotton panties. He whipped the paddle through the air several times as a kind of warm up. Lauren winced a little every time she heard the whistling sound made by the air through the paddle holes.

"Daddy, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Quite sure, young lady. I'm going to give you 10 strokes in all, and you're going to count each one. Is that clear."

"Yes daddy."

His first stroke caught her by surprise.

"Ouch!"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" said Karl, relishing the sight of the coed wriggling on his lap.

"One."

"That's better."

He brought the paddle back once more, and let it hang in the air for a moment before delivering the next blow.

"Two!" moaned Lauren, and felt a warm glow begin to spread across her ass and pussy.

"I think we'll need to take your panties down for the rest, now that you're warmed up," said Karl, reaching under the waistband of her underwear and pulling down her panties to reveal her pussy, outlined by sparse, carefully-trimmed hair. He took a moment to work a finger into it, and ascertained that it was beginning to get wet.

"Three!" she said, as his third blow finally fell, leaving a big red mark with white holes across her buttocks.

"Four!"

"Five!"

Lauren felt tears come to her eyes, even as her pussy started to burn with pleasure. There was nothing like a good paddling to get a slut like her turned on. Karl lowered the paddle for a moment to caress the lips of her pussy, flicking a finger across her clit.

"Oh daddy," she groaned, "you're driving me crazy!"

"You have the most wonderful labia. Did you know that's latin for 'lip'? To be more correct I should use the plural and say 'you have the most wonderful labiae.' First declension, I believe. Labia, labiae, labiam, etc. We can look it up if you want."

"No, daddy," said Lauren, squirming in frustration on his lap, "I want you to spank me."

"Well then."

He raised the paddle once more and brought it down across her buttocks.

"Six!"

"Seven!" she moaned, and tears welled in the corner of her eyes. At the same time, her pussy burned.

"Eight!"

"Nine!"

He paused again to rub her burning butt-cheeks with his hand, every once and a while reaching down into the folds of her pussy and drawing his hand across her wetness. She groaned with each stroke of his finger, and he knew from experience that she wouldn't last much longer at this rate. He pushed his thumb inside her, while he used his fore and middle fingers to massage her labia and clitoris.

"Please, please, please let me cum, daddy!" she moaned as he brought her ever closer.

He brought the paddle down once more with his free hand. It made a satisfying smack as it hit her flesh.

"TEN!!!" she screamed as she came, tears of pleasure and pain streaming down her face.

"Damn it that was amazing," she said, twisting off of his lap and dropping to her knees, "now let me take care of daddy."

"Please do," he said, "and I hope you've learned your lesson this time."

All she could do was moan, because his cock was already in her mouth. He looked down at the pigtailed coed bobbing up and down on his dick and sighed. He exchanged the paddle in his hand for the wineglass on the nearby table, and took a sip as he enjoyed Lauren's attentions.

After a moment she looked up at him, her eyes still stained with tears.

"Daddy?"

"Yes dear?"

"Would you fuck me?"

"Of course dear!"

He picked her up and helped her back onto his lap. They kissed passionately while she wrapped her hands around his hard cock, stroking it all the while. Then he lifted her up and lowered her onto his cock. It was a tight fit, but then again almost any cock would have been, and the paddling and subsequent orgasm had made her so wet that his shaft glided effortlessly into her. Karl was one of a select few who were allowed to fuck her without a condom.

As she bounced on his cock, he admired her breasts, almost bursting out of the white button-down shirt.

"Show daddy those titties, baby!" he said, and unbuttoned her shirt. With an expert flick of the fingers, her front-clasping bra was open as well, and her glorious tits bounced into his view.

"My god," he said, her pussy clamped down tight on his cock somewhere under her plaid skirt, "I think you're going to make daddy cum."

"Cum for me daddy," she moaned, "I'm a whore for your cock, daddy. Cum in my pussy."

Karl was in heaven. As he shot his load deep into Lauren's pussy, he felt as if he could have died right then and there, and been fine with it.

"If only Olivia had lived to see this!" he exclaimed, holding Lauren close to him as he slowly softened inside her.

"On second thought, it's probably good that she didn't," he added after a moment.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up, daddy," said Lauren, gently extricating herself from his arms.

That night, she slept in the guest bedroom that Karl always kept ready for her. Her sleep was sound and satisfied. For the time being, she had no worries in the world.

End of Tuesday.

Author's note: Thank you for your encouraging comments on part one of the series. I welcome comments on this part as well, and suggestions for future installments.

12