A Week In The Mountains Ch. 02

Story Info
Kay's early morning swim with Frankie.
2.8k words
4.29
82.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Chapter two

Kay woke up early the next morning and as she worked the sleep out of her mind, she discovered, much to her dismay, that she was feeling a bit edgy. Although she'd have never done so if she'd been fully awake, she grudgingly attributed her condition to being sexually unsatisfied. Her husband Stu-the cause of her condition-was still sound asleep, was snoring away next to her. She carefully slid out of the bed, slipped on a fluffy pink terrycloth robe, and walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

When she emerged from the bathroom she headed for the kitchen, intending to make coffee. She walked into the kitchen and found Frankie, wearing a white T-shirt and cutoff jeans, sitting at the table, drinking a glass of orange juice.

The minute she saw the young man, she recalled the prurient thoughts she'd had about him the previous night, felt her face growing warm, and knew she was blushing. "Ah...good...good morning, Frankie," she said.

"Good morning, Aunt Kay," the young man replied. His face, too grew red.

Kay looked at her friend's son and realized she hadn't really grasped the fact that he'd grown up before this, but he certainly had. Frankie was a few inches taller than she was and looked a little stocky. He looked solid, though, not flabby. He had short brown hair and wore glasses. He was, she thought, quite handsome and he had a very inviting smile. She knew from how his mother bragged about him her that he was a bright boy, who did very well, in his academic subjects in school. And he was one of the most polite kids she'd ever encountered.

She'd known him since he was a baby and they'd always been very close. In fact, even though they weren't related, the young man called her "Aunt Kay." In the last few years, however, she noticed that he seemed to be acting shy and nervous around her. The odd thing was that Frankie never had bonded with her husband the way he had with her. Sometimes she thought it bugged Stu that she and Frankie were so close.

As she looked at Frankie, Kay thought about how much the young man had changed in the time she'd known him. He was no longer the roly-poly little boy who used to climb up in her lap and ask her to read to him. He had, she realized, matured into a handsome young man. "What are you doing up so early, Frankie?" she asked.

"Ah...I...I...usually get up early and go for a swim when we're up here in the summer," he replied. "It's kind of neat to get in the water this early. It really wakes you up, you know?"

"That sounds like fun," Kay replied. Impulsively, she heard herself adding, "Would you mind if I joined you this morning?"

Frankie looked surprised by her request. "Ah...no...I...I guess not," he replied. His face grew even redder.

"Well...I guess I...I...I better go put on my suit if I'm going swimming with you," Kay said. She had no idea why she was doing this, but she'd committed herself. She went back to her bedroom to get her swimsuit. Stu was still snoring away, oblivious to the world. She'd be surprised if he woke up much before ten. She carefully sorted through the swimsuits in her suitcase, trying to decide which one to wear. She finally took one out of her suitcase, held it up, and paused. It was a black bikini, with gold highlights on the bra and a very tiny black bottom. The suit was very daring; far more so than any suit she'd ever owned before. She left the other, more conservative, suits she had brought with her in the suitcase and slipped the black bikini-what there was of it-on. Then she put on one of her husband's shirts to cover her-and the suit. "I wonder if Frankie will like my suit?" she wondered as she walked back to the kitchen. Her insides were churning. This was kind of exciting!

Frankie, holding two towels, was waiting for her in the kitchen. When Kay walked in, he smiled and opened the door. "I got some towels for us. You ready to go?" he asked.

"As ready as I'm going to get, I guess," Kay replied.

They walked down to the dock that jutted out into the lake in front of the Bobar cabin.

Frankie stopped when they reached the dock. "I usually take the canoe out to the float and swim there," he said, nodding toward a small raft floating some distance from shore. "You can swim off the dock, but the water's deeper out there, it makes swimming better."

"The float sounds good to me," Kay said. "So does the canoe ride."

Frankie slid the canoe into the water, then got in the tipsy craft and held it steady while Kay climbed into the tipsy craft cautiously and got herself settled.

"This is so nice, Frankie," Kay commented while the young man paddled the canoe toward the raft. The lake was smooth as glass, and a light mist floated just above the surface of the water. "I can't believe how smooth the lake is. It's like a mirror."

"Yeah, it's like this a lot of mornings, if there isn't any wind," Frankie agreed, "I like being out here this time of day. It's almost as nice as being out in the canoe at night."

Frankie couldn't believe he was getting to go swimming with Aunt Kay, who he'd always adored, and who he'd had a serious crush on since he reached puberty. He thought she was about his mother's age, but she looked a whole lot better than his mother did. In fact, he thought she was just about the prettiest woman he'd ever known, lots prettier than the few girls he'd dated. He couldn't believe how neat she looked in the outfit she had on when they all went out to dinner the night before. He had fallen asleep wondering what it would feel like to touch the soft skin of Aunt Kay's belly that outfit left exposed.

"Maybe you can take me for a canoe ride some night, Frankie," Kay said. "That sounds like it might really be fun."

"Ah...yeah...it...it is," Frankie replied. His heart was pounding. He couldn't believe Aunt Kay said she wanted to go for a canoe ride with him at night. That would be unreal! He wished there were some way he could do more with her, but he knew that was an impossible dream. She was happily married and a good friend of his mother's, so he knew there was no way he would ever have a chance to do anything more than gaze fondly at her and dream about what it would be like to make love with her.

When they reached the raft, Frankie tied the canoe to the ladder on one end of the raft, and then he held the tipsy craft against the floating platform so Kay could climb out. When she was out of the canoe, he got onto the raft, too. He laid down the towels, pulled off his T-shirt, then walked to the edge of the raft. Before he dove into the water, he looked at his companion. "Are you coming in, too, Aunt Kay?" he asked.

Kay hugged herself. "The water looks cold," she replied.

Frankie smiled and nodded. "It is a little cold at first," he replied, "But once you get in, it really feels nice."

Kay watched the young man bend his knees, then his body arched into the water with a splash. "His body isn't bad," she thought. He was nearly hairless, unlike her husband who, over the years, had begun to develop a thick covering of graying hair. She shuddered and hugged herself while she wondered what it would feel like to run her fingers over Frankie's skin. And what it would be like to have his fingers running over hers.

"Kay Tobin! Get hold of yourself!" she thought, a bit shaken by the direction her thoughts had taken. "You have got to stop thinking things like that. There's no point in getting yourself all stirred up thinking about something you can't possibly do."

Frankie's head emerged from the water; he swam around the raft, and stopped. Treading water, he looked up at the woman who was still sitting on the raft. "Aren't you coming in, Aunt Kay?" he asked, "It really feels great once you get used to it."

Kay hugged herself as she peered at the water. "It looks cold, Frankie," she replied. "I...I don't know if I want to come in." What she told him was only partially true. The water did look cold, but she was hesitating because she was herself feeling a little nervous about the swimsuit she'd chosen.

Frankie swam to the ladder on the side of the raft and pulled himself up out of the water. "It's great, Aunt Kay," he said, "It really isn't that cold. Come on, I thought you said you were going to come swimming with me."

"I...I don't know, Frankie," Kay replied, "I..." The water really did look cold.

"Come on," Frankie said, "Don't be chicken."

"All...all right," Kay said. She slipped her husband's shirt off and felt a rush of delight at the look she saw appear in the young man's eyes when he saw her swimsuit. Her insides churned as she felt his eyes caressing her and she suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"Come on, Aunt Kay," Frankie said. He knew he was staring at her, but he couldn't stop himself. He couldn't believe how skimpy her swimsuit was, or how fantastic the body it barely contained looked. Aunt Kay might be slim, but her body looked great. Finally, he managed to tear his eyes away from her and walked to the edge of the raft. "Last one in's a rotten egg," he said.

Kay, who was very aware of how avidly the young man had been looking at her, walked over, stood beside him, and looked down at the water. "I think I'd rather be a rotten egg than cold," she said, "You go in, Frankie." She reached out, gave him a playful shove, and was surprised when he fell into the water. She didn't think she'd pushed him that hard.

Frankie hit the water with a splash and, since Aunt Kay seemed to be feeling playful, he decided to have some fun with her. He emerged from the water under the raft, where she couldn't see him. If she wanted to fool around, he was willing to accommodate her. He had an idea of how he could get even with her for pushing him in.

Kay stood on the raft, looking around, trying to see where the young man had gone. She wasn't sure what had happened to Frankie. She expected him to surface, but he didn't. When he hadn't appeared after a few more seconds, she began to get scared. Had she done something to hurt him when she pushed him in? Had he hit his head when he fell? She knelt down on the raft and peered into the water, trying to see where her friend's son was.

There were fairly wide spaces between the boards that formed the raft's deck, so Frankie, from his spot of concealment under the floating platform, could see Aunt Kay kneel down, then lean out over the water.

"Frankie!" Kay called. "Frankie, where are you?" She started to get frightened. Maybe she ought to call for help. If he drowned because of something she'd done, she'd never forgive herself.

Frankie, who had been hanging on to the joists under the raft, ducked under the edge and, when he emerged from the water he grabbed Aunt Kay's arm and pulled on it gently. "Here I am, Aunt Kay," he exclaimed.

The young man's sudden appearance startled Kay. She was leaning out over the edge of the raft and was already a bit off-balance. When he tugged on her arm, she couldn't do a thing to keep herself from tumbling headfirst into the water. The lake water was very cool and the shock of hitting the chilly water, on top of Frankie's sudden appearance, left her bewildered. She thrashed around in the water, gasping for breath, unable to get her bearings.

When Frankie saw Aunt Kay floundering, he immediately realized she was in trouble and pushed himself out from under the raft. He put one arm around her waist, grabbed the ladder on the raft with his other hand, and pulled her against him. His arm was across her middle, just under her chest, and he could feel her breasts, encased in the swimsuit's scanty bra, pressing against the bare skin of his arm. That, plus the contact of her warm skin against his in other places caused things to start happening inside him, things he hadn't anticipated.

Kay finally managed to wrap her arms around the young man's neck and clung to him, wheezing, trying to get her breath back. While she labored for breath, Frankie could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. This was something he never dreamed would happen. He couldn't believe he was holding the gorgeous woman he'd had so many fantasies about in his arms. "I...I'm sorry, Aunt Kay," he apologized, "I...I just..."

"It...It's all...all...right, Frankie," Kay gasped, "I...you just...you took me...by...by surprise. That's all. I...I'm fine, I...I really am." Actually, she discovered, having his arms around her felt nice, much nicer than it ought to feel.

"Are you sure you're OK?" the boy asked, sounding concerned. He had one foot on the bottom rung of the ladder and Aunt Kay was still hanging onto him. He pulled his hips back so she wouldn't feel the swelling mass in his cutoffs. "How the hell am I ever going to get out of the water?" he wondered. "If Aunt Kay sees that I've got a hard-on, she's liable to freak, then what?"

Kay finally felt calm enough to get out of the water. Reluctantly, she slipped out of the young man's arms and climbed up the ladder onto the raft. "When...when Frankie was holding me..." she thought as she stretched out on the deck of the raft. "...I could swear I felt..." She shuddered. "...I must be imagining things," she told herself, "There's no way he could have any interest in an old woman like me."

Frankie, meanwhile, was swimming laps around the raft, pushing himself as hard as he could, trying to get himself calmed down enough so he'd be able to get out of the water. Finally, when his penis was somewhat softer than it had been he dragged himself up on the raft and lay down next to Kay. On his belly. He was glad his swimming suit was baggy. If he had been wearing a Speedo suit, he'd have been in trouble for sure. "Are you sure you're not mad at me for doing what I did, Aunt Kay?" he asked, "I...I really am sorry. I...I mean I...I was just, you know, fooling around. I...I didn't mean to scare you like that."

Kay reached out and patted the young man's bare back. "Frankie, don't be silly," she said. She realized she had left her hand lying on him and pulled it away. "I pushed you in, didn't I? Turnabout is fair play, isn't it?" Touching him felt delightful! Far more delightful than it should have! "And you were right about this early morning swim, too," she continued, "Do you do this every morning?"

"Ah, yeah, usually, unless it's raining or something," Frankie replied. He was having problems again. The minute Aunt Kay started patting his back, his penis started getting hard again. Lying on his belly was getting very uncomfortable.

"Well, then, if you don't mind, I'd like to go swimming with you again tomorrow," Kay said. She grinned. "But you have to promise you won't throw me in."

Frankie's face turned bright red. "Ah, I won't, Aunt Kay," he replied. "Honest I won't." "I'm gonna have to figure out some way to tie my cock down, though!" he thought ruefully.

"Frankie! Kay!" Frankie's mother called from shore. "Breakfast is ready. Are you guys going to eat?"

"Yeah, Mom, we'll be right in," Frankie called back. He sat up, carefully holding his towel in front of him. Kneeling on the raft with his back to his companion, he pulled the canoe around and held it steady so Aunt Kay could get in.

Kay slipped her husband's shirt over her swimsuit and got into the canoe. "I had fun this morning, Frankie," she told the boy.

"Ah, I did, too, Aunt Kay," he replied. He seated himself in the canoe behind her, untied it, pushed the canoe away from the dock, and began paddling toward shore.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers