A Week In The Mountains Ch. 14

Story Info
Sue Ervins meets Ronny Amos.
5.9k words
4.67
48.9k
3
0

Part 14 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

When they got back to the Bobar cabin after returning the Williston's key to the real estate office, Frankie and Kay found Sue and Gloria at the table in the kitchen, playing cards.

"Where are Dad and Mr. Ervin?" Frankie asked.

"Are they out fishing?" Kay asked.

"Gloria and I are vacation widows, now, too," Sue said. "The guys left us."

"What?" Kay replied. She looked from Gloria to Sue and back but both women had blank looks on their faces. She had no idea what Sue was talking about.

Gloria Bobar finally lost control. A broad smile formed on her face, then she broke into a fit of giggles. "Sue, stop teasing," she said when she got herself under control. "Glen and Mike are going to be gone for a few days on an overnight fishing trip over in Lincoln County."

"Oh," Kay said. "I didn't know they had anything like that planned."

"Yeah, Mom, I didn't either," Frankie said. "How come Dad didn't tell me?"

"The opportunity to go came up suddenly," his mother explained. "A man Glen knows planned the trip for a bunch of men he works with, but two of the men who were supposed to go had to cancel at the last minute, so the man who organized the trip called and asked Glen and Mike if they wanted to go in their place. It was too good a deal for them to turn down."

"When will they be back?" Frankie asked.

"Saturday night," Sue Ervins said. She gave the boy a warm smile, which both he and Kay took note of but, fortunately, his mother didn't see.

Over dinner, Frankie and the three women chatted about Kay's purchase of the Williston cabin with some excitement. Sue mentioned that her husband had decided to look into buying a cabin, too. When the meal was finished, all of them stood up.

"I'll help you with the dishes tonight, Gloria," Kay said, "You can take a break, Sue. You've been helping all week."

Frankie walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. Mrs. Ervins walked in and sat on the sofa's arm, next to him. The young man studied the woman sitting beside him. She was shorter and quite a bit fuller-figured than Kay and, unlike Kay, she looked her age. Even so, she was a very attractive woman and, as he'd noticed before, she did have a very good figure. She was dressed in a tan jacket, with rolled up sleeves, a white T-shirt, and cuffed walking shorts that were made of the same material as the jacket. She was a lot shorter than he was, only about five-one or five-two, and had short, dark hair that she wore straight and cut just about ear-level. Her breasts were a lot bigger than Kay's were. Her legs, displayed by the shorts she had on, were firm, tan and smooth looking.

Sue saw Frankie studying her and that both excited her and made her feel a little funny inside. She'd been unable to get the idea that he and Kay might be having an affair out of her mind ever since she mentioned it to her friend. At first she really didn't think it was true, but the more she thought about it, the more the idea seemed like it might be true. "Kay did act kind of funny when I suggested she and Frankie were lovers," she thought. "I wonder if I haven't stumbled onto something." The more she thought about it, the more excited she got. "If Frankie's sleeping with Kay, he'll probably jump at the chance to sleep with me, too," she thought. "After all, how many kids his age get to have adult lovers? Maybe I should give him the chance." The possibility that she might be able to seduce the young man, even though he was her friend's son and was young enough to be her child, filled her with anticipation. "So, Frankie, what are you and Kay going to be doing this evening?" she asked softly. She gave the young man an inviting smile as she gazed directly into his eyes.

Frankie shrugged. "I...ah...I don't know what Mrs. Tobin's gonna do," he replied. "I don't have anything planned. Why?"

Sue Ervins' smile grew warmer. "I...I was thinking about taking a walk, Frankie," she said. "Would you like to come with me? Maybe you could give me a tour like you did Kay the other night."

"Ah...sure...I...I guess so," Frankie replied. "I...I could do that, I guess." He wasn't sure he ought to be doing this, but he wasn't sure it would be a good idea if he refused. If he did go for a walk with her, he might be able to find out what she was up to. He still wasn't sure what he'd do if she made a pass at him, but he figured the sooner he found out what she was up to, the sooner he'd be able to deal with it and get it over with.

"Why Frankie, that's sweet," Sue replied, "Are you sure Kay won't mind?"

Frankie stood up. "Why should Aunt Kay mind if you and I go for a walk?" he asked. "You asked me to go for a walk with you, she didn't."

"Just a minute, Frankie," Sue said. She got up and walked out into the kitchen. "You ladies don't mind if I take Frankie for a walk, do you?" she asked.

"Why should we mind?" Kay replied matter-of-factly, even though her friend's announcement wrapped tight cold bands of fear around her heart. "Oh, God!" she thought. "What's Frankie going to do?"

Gloria giggled and said, "The way you said that, Sue, it sounds as if you're volunteering to take my dog, not my son, for a walk."

"See you ladies later," Sue said. Wearing a smug grin Kay was only too aware of, she turned and walked back into the living room. "Come on, Frankie," she said, "I want you to give me the same tour you gave Kay the other day."

Frankie and Sue started down the road that led to the hunting and fishing association's main lodge. He was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, and didn't say much. He wasn't sure what to say and he had no idea what he'd do if Mrs. Ervins started coming on to him.

"So, Frankie..." Sue said as they ambled down the road next to each other, "...you and Kay have been spending an awful lot of time together since Stu left. What, exactly, have the two of you been doing?"

"Oh, you know, Mrs. Ervins, just stuff," Frankie replied. "We've been swimming, canoeing, and taking walks, why?"

Sue kept looking at the young man walking next to her. "Is that all you've been doing?" she persisted. She was sure there was more and she wanted to hear the young man tell her that.

Frankie shrugged and tried to look puzzled. "What else would we be doing?" he asked. He hoped his question sounded innocent. "I mean, what else could we do?" He decided to try acting like he didn't know what she was talking about. At least he could see how far that got him. He looked at Mrs. Ervins and was pleased to see that she looked confused.

Sue studied the young man's face. She was a bit surprised by how easily and openly he answered her questions. And that he sounded so sincere. "Could I be wrong about them?" she mused, "Is it possible I'm just imagining that something is happening between Kay and him? He certainly doesn't act guilty.. And I do believe he doesn't know what I'm talking about..." The chance that she might be wrong in her speculation about Kay and Frankie caused her to have second thoughts about what she was contemplating doing.

At first, when the possibility that Frankie and Kay might be sleeping with each other occurred to her, she was shocked. Then, as she thought about it, and began to think she might be able to get the young man to sleep with her, too, she became more and more intrigued and aroused. Having a young lover would be a nice change of pace. All of the lovers she'd had up to this time had been married men her age. A young lover would add some spice to her life. And, depending on how experienced he was, she might be able to teach him things about love-making. The more she thought about it, the more excited she became.

Now, as Sue walked along the road with Frankie and talked with him, she began to feel ashamed of the things she'd been thinking. "What on earth was I thinking? He's a nice, shy, young man," she mused as she strolled along beside her friend's son. "Why he doesn't even know I'm coming on to him! I can't believe I thought that he and Kay are doing what I thought they were. I can't see it, I really can't. I should have known better. I mean, how long have Kay and I been friends? She'd never do anything like that. And it wouldn't be very nice if I did it to Gloria, either."

Just then, there was a roaring sound and a four-wheel ATV driven by Ronny Amos emerged from the woods. He braked to a stop next to Frankie and Mrs. Ervins and shut the engine off. "Hey, Frankie," he said, "How ya doin'? Who's this pretty lady?"

"I...I'm, ah, fine," Frankie replied. "Ronny, this is Mrs. Ervins, she...she's visiting up at our place. Mrs. Ervins, this is Ronny Amos. He's, ah, a friend of mine. His folks have a cabin here, too."

Ronny was wearing a red tank-top and cutoff jean shorts that displayed his well-developed body quite well. Frankie saw Ronny thoroughly checking out Mrs. Ervins and, much to his surprise, he noticed that she looked as if she was quite taken with Ronny, too.

"It's nice to meet you, Ronny," Sue said, adding, "and my name is Sue." "He's a real hunk," she thought, "He's really got an incredible body! From the way he's looking at me, I can tell he's not shy like Frankie. I bet jumping between the sheets with him would be quite an experience!"

She wasn't sure what to do. All of a sudden, she was confronted with another young man who, unlike Frankie, was obviously interested in her. The look in Ronny's eyes told her he'd like nothing more than to jump her bones. She was excited, but at the same time she was scared. Should she really be thinking like this? It would be crazy to allow herself to have an affair with a young man she'd just met. She felt herself blushing. "What on earth am I doing?" she thought, "First I plan to seduce my friend's son, now I'm thinking about jumping in bed with a young man I don't even know! I'm cracking up! I must be out of my mind!"

"Ronny goes to college in Victorville," Frankie said. "He's on the football and wrestling teams. His folks own a cabin a few doors up from ours."

"Oh?" Sue said. She didn't know what it was about the muscular young man, but she couldn't keep from staring at him, even though she knew that doing so was probably giving him the wrong idea. Or was it the wrong idea? "You...you look like you're in very good shape, Ronny," she ventured.

The muscular young man offered her a smug smile. "Yeah, I work out a lot," he replied. "You work out, Susie? You look like you're in pretty good shape, too."

Sue blushed. "I...I do have a...a health club membership," she said, "I...I try to...to keep in shape."

"It shows," Ronny said, staring openly at her breasts. "What are you guys doing?"

"Ah we...we're just taking a walk," Frankie said.

"You want to go for a ride on my ATV, Susie?" Ronny asked. "It's a real blast."

Sue knew she would be taking a huge risk in allowing herself to be alone with Ronny. She was very aware of the way he had openly been undressing her with his eyes and was equally aware of how vulnerable she'd allowed herself to become with her thoughts of seducing Frankie. But what the muscular young man suggested, and the prospect of being alone with him, was extremely tempting and exciting... She turned to Frankie. "Frankie, would...would you mind terribly if I did go for a ride with Ronny?" she asked. "I know I'm being rude, but...well, it looks like it could be fun, and..."

Frankie shrugged. "I...I don't care, Mrs. Ervins," he replied, "Go ahead, have fun. Isn't that what vacations are for? I...I'll go down to the lodge and get a soda while you go for your ride with Ronny."

"Frankie, you're really a sweet boy," Sue said. She gave him a gentle pat on the arm, then she turned to the young man sitting on the ATV and gave him a big smile. "How do I get on that machine of yours, Ronny?" she asked.

Ronny got off and helped the woman onto the ATV, then he got on. "Put your arms around me and hang on, Susie," he told her, "You're in for a wild ride." He turned the key and the machine roared to life. "See you later, Frankie," he yelled, then he put the machine in gear and roared off into the woods.

Neither Sue nor Ronny saw the broad smile that formed on Frankie's face as they roared away from him. As he stood there, watching them disappear into the forest, it occurred to him that if Mrs. Ervins wound up having an affair with Ronny, she wouldn't be worrying about what he and Kay were doing. "Way to go, Ronny!" he thought. "You just took care of my problem for me, and you don't even know it." He turned and started walking toward the lodge with a big smile on his face.

Sue clung to Ronny's muscular torso while they raced over the bumpy logging road going deeper and deeper into the woods. His body was hard and she could feel his muscles moving as the ATV roared along the rugged roadway. He drove fast and wildly, bouncing over the rough road, even taking jumps and sliding around curves.

Sue was a little bit frightened by how fast Ronny was going, but she found the ride exhilarating, too. "I...I probably shouldn't be doing this..." she thought as they raced through the woods, "Ronny is nothing like Frankie. Maybe I'm making a mistake." She shuddered, but she tightened her grip on Ronny. "What will I do if..." she thought, and shuddered.

Ronny felt the woman's breasts pressing into his back. She was a little older than he usually liked his women and he was pretty sure she was married. But she was good looking, built good, and sure as hell wasn't acting like a married chick. He'd seen her walking with Frankie and couldn't resist the impulse to one-up Frankie, just as he'd been doing since they were a lot younger, and he'd succeeded, just like he had with Vicky Morrison. The woman was hanging on to him now, and Frankie was alone, drinking a soda in the main lodge.

"If Susie was desperate enough to put moves on a dork like Frankie, she'll be happier than hell I came along," Ronny thought, grinning broadly as he steered the ATV down a path, going deeper and deeper into the woods. "I bet she's gonna be real happy I saved her from Frankie!"

Ronny surprised Sue by stopping in front of a small cabin. He shut off the ATV, climbed off, then he helped her climb off.

"What's this place, ah, Ronny?" Sue asked. She felt a little uncomfortable. This wasn't quite what she expected. What did the young man think she wanted to do? She was surprised how bold he was being and felt a little fearful, but her anxiety was tinged with excitement at being alone out here in the woods with the muscular young man. She should never have accepted Ronny's offer of a ride. "I guess it's too late to be worrying about that now, isn't it?" she mused.

"It's a place we use during hunting season to eat lunch and take a break," Ronny said. "Nobody ever comes here during the summer. Especially not during the week."

"Ronny, why...why did you stop, ah, here?" Sue asked. Her heart was pounding. She didn't expect him to be this direct and was unnerved. "I should never have come out here with him," she thought while her mind continued to fill with trepidation. "I...I shouldn't be doing this. This is crazy! Going for a ride with him was a big mistake. What on earth was I thinking when I put myself in the position of being alone with him?"

Ronny shrugged. "I dunno. I thought, maybe, you might like to see it," he replied. He grinned at her. "Come on, Susie, I'll show you what it's like inside." He turned and started walking toward the small cabin.

Sue, who was feeling more and more uncertainty about what she was doing by the moment, nevertheless followed Ronny toward the small log cabin. He opened the door and held it for her while she walked past him, into the small building.

When they were inside the cabin, Ronny closed the door, then he turned and looked at Sue, who stood in the middle of the small cabin, still experiencing conflicting feelings of excitement, shame, and fear. She looked around. There was a table in the cabin, and chairs, she saw. And there was a cot, too, she realized.

"You really are a foxy lady, Susie," Ronny commented.

"Th...thank you, ah, Ronny," Sue replied. She saw the way he was staring at her and felt her heart beat even harder. "I...I better ask him to...to take me back to the lodge now," the befuddled woman thought. "Before....before something happens that...that shouldn't."

"You look kinda nervous, Susie," Ronny said. "You aren't afraid of me, are you?"

Sue looked into the young man's eyes and saw the hunger in them. It thrilled her that he wanted her, but it frightened her, too. She liked teasing with him, but she had an idea he wouldn't be satisfied with just teasing. Did she want to allow things to go beyond that? "I...I don't know, Ronny" she stammered. "I...I just feel a...a little funny about being here alone with you, I guess. Should...should I be afraid of you?"

Ronny shook his head. "You don't need to worry, Susie," he replied, grinning. "Believe me, I'd never do anything to hurt someone who looks as fantastic as you do. No way! A chick who looks like you needs to feel good, not scared."

"Oh," Sue said. "Get out of here now!" the voice of her conscience warned her, "He's making a pass at you. What are you going to do now?"

Ronny stepped closer to her and began to stroke her face and neck with his fingers.

Sue shuddered when the young man began to touch her. His touch was practiced, assured. He knew what he was doing. "You better stop him now, before this goes any farther!" the voice in her head warned. "Do you really want to do something like this? Remember, you're married! Get out of this cabin and make him take you home!"

"You feel really nice, Susie," Ronny murmured. His fingers moved boldly from her neck down onto her chest and he began to stroke one of her breasts through her T-shirt. "You ain't still wondering why I brought you here, are you?" He was sure she wanted to do the same thing he wanted to do. If she didn't want him, she'd have been out the door a long time ago.

Sue felt wild sensations rushing through her in response to what Ronny was doing to her breast. She looked into his deep blue eyes, took a deep breath, and shook her head. "Ah...no..." she murmured. "I...I'm not wondering. Not...not any more." She started this walk intending to get laid by a young stud and it looked like that's exactly what was going to happen, even if the young stud she was going to get laid by wasn't who she thought it would be. A shudder of anticipation went through her.

Whatever feelings she had about wanting to leave disappeared when Ronny put his arms around her and pulled her against him. "I didn't think you were," he said. "I kinda figured you knew what was up."

Sue leaned against him. "Ronny, I...I'm married, I shouldn't be doing this. It's...it's wrong," she whispered. Another shudder went through her while the young man's hands continued to move boldly over her body. "What am I doing?" she wondered, "Why am I acting like this? Why can't I stop? Why don't I want to stop?"

Ronny didn't reply. Instead, he slid his hands onto her breasts and teased them through her T-shirt and bra.

Sue moaned and pressed herself against him. "Oh, God, that feels good!" she murmured while powerful thrills shot through her. "Feels...feels so...so good," she murmured. He was going to make love to her! He really was! And, she knew, she wanted him to do just that!

Ronny tugged her T-shirt out of her shorts, pulled it up, then he squeezed her bra-encased breasts in both of his large, strong hands.

Sue no longer thought about stopping, or the consequences of what she was doing. Driven by lust, she slid her hands between them and began to caress the young man's swollen cock through his cutoffs. Then she unzipped his shorts and slid her hands into them. She felt Ronny shudder when her hand wrapped around his swollen cock.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12