A Week In The Mountains Ch. 17

Story Info
Vicky drops in at Ronny's cabin.
2.4k words
4.6
42.1k
3
0

Part 17 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Sue Ervins finally got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, and went out to the kitchen. She was still feeling a bit uncomfortable about what had happened with Ronny Amos the night before, so it didn't disappoint her to find the cabin empty. She smelled coffee and walked over to the counter where the coffee maker sat to get herself a cup. She saw the note lying on the counter next to the coffee maker, picked it up and read it:

"Sue,

Gloria had a hairdresser's appointment and went to town. She won't be back until this afternoon. Frankie and I walked up to the cabin Stu and I are buying. We'll be back later.

Kay"

Sue poured herself a cup of coffee, sat down at the table, and sipped it. She wasn't sure what she was going to do today. She did tell Ronny Amos she wanted to get together with him again but now, in the light of morning she found herself filled with misgivings about the way she'd behaved the night before. What was wrong with her? Why had she thrown herself at the young man the way she did? And why was she thinking about doing it again? Before this, she'd always been careful about who she had affairs with. She picked the person, and controlled the relationship. And she decided when she saw her lovers, and when she was done with them. What happened with Ronny was different and it both excited and frightened her.

On top of that, she was sure Frankie knew something more than just a ride on Ronny's ATV took place the night before. "It's ironic," Sue thought bitterly. "I thought I had something on him and Kay, now he's got something on me." She was sure Frankie wouldn't say anything to her husband, but the fact that he knew she'd slept with his friend bothered her. That was different, too. Until now no one, other than her lovers and her, had ever known about her affairs.

While Sue was debating whether she would see him again and beginning to lose the debate, Ronny Amos was sitting on the porch of his cabin, having a beer and smoking a joint. He looked toward the woods and thought he saw a flash of gold among the greenery by the path. He kept looking at the spot and, before long, Vicky Morrison appeared, wearing a large man's shirt that came almost to her knees. Smiling, she walked across the lawn and up the porch steps.

When she spotted Ronny through the screen, she waved. He waved back.

"Can I come in?" the girl asked.

"Do you really need to ask?" Ronny replied.

Vicky opened the screen door and came in. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Having a beer," Ronnie replied. "And smokin' some weed. You want some? This is real good shit. A friend of mine at school brought it back from Mexico."

"I'd love some," the delectable young woman replied. "You don't mind it that I came over, do you Ronnie?" She walked to the chair where he was sitting, bent over, and picked up one of the marijuana cigarettes he had in an empty cigarette box. She took a pack of matches, straightened up, and lit the joint, then inhaled deeply and held the smoke while a blissful look formed on her pretty face.

Vicky knew her parents didn't approve of her relationship with Ronny, partly because he was older than she was, but mostly because he drank, used drugs, and had sex with a lot of girls. All of that was true and, for her, that was part of the attraction he held for her. Her folks would have preferred if she'd spent time with Frankie Bobar, but she didn't want to hang out with Frankie. He was nice enough, but he was so dull! All he ever wanted to do was go for walks and canoe rides, and stuff like that. He'd never once even made a pass at her, even though she'd done her best to let him know one would be welcome.

Ronny, on the other hand, was exciting. He wasn't the first male she'd had sex with, but he sure was the best. He fucked her harder and better than anybody she'd ever been with, and he had shown all kinds of wild positions and things they could do. On top of that, he'd shown her how wild it was when you had sex while you were on drugs. As far as she was concerned, he made coming to the mountains for the summer worth it.

Vicky was standing so close to Ronny that the fabric of her shirt was brushing his arm. He could feel warmth radiating through the fabric and wondered what she had on under the shirt.

Vicky exhaled slowly, letting the marijuana smoke drift slowly out of her mouth. The effect of the drug was beginning to take make itself known. She smiled and nodded. "I saw you watching me yesterday when I was sunbathing on our dock," she said. She giggled. "I was kind of hoping you'd come over and fuck me right there!"

Ronny took a deep drag on his joint. "I thought about it, babe, I really did," he said as he held the smoke in his lungs, "but I figured your Momma night not like it." He grinned at her as he let the smoke out. "Besides, I knew you'd be around sooner or later."

"You're damn sure of yourself, aren't you?" the slim blonde replied. "What if I hadn't come over? What if I'd gone to Frankie's house instead?"

"I knew you'd be over," Ronny said. "You know I got what you need." He snorted derisively. "And I know you ain't goin' anywhere near Frankie, 'cause he ain't got nothin' you need. Shit, that wimp ain't got nothin' any broad needs."

He put his joint in the ashtray and pulled Vicky onto his lap. Her arms went around his neck and their lips met. Fire coursed through him the minute Vicky's taut bottom came in contact with his groin. Her tongue traced his lips and his came out to meet it. His penis began to swell and press against her firm buttocks.

"I want you to fuck me now, Ronny!" Vicky moaned, clinging to him, writhing her delectable bottom against his hardening shaft. Her soft hands moved on his body. "I haven't been fucked really good in so long!"

Ronny unbuttoned the girl's shirt and discovered that, under it, she was as naked as the day she was born. The shirt fell to the floor and his lips wrapped around one of her swollen nipples.

"Oh! Yes! Suck them, Ronny! Suck my tits!" Vicky moaned. She tossed her joint into the ashtray on the table, tangled her fingers in Ronny's hair, and pulled his face against her chest.

"We...need...to...to get more comfortable," Ronny stammered. He urged Vicky off his lap, stood up, scooped her into his arms, and carried her into his bedroom. She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled her warm lithe body against him.

Ronny laid the pretty young blonde on the bed, stripped off his shorts and shoes, and joined her. His lips and hands began exploring her lean, lovely body. Before long he had her writhing and twisting, her hands pulling at the sheets, and moans of ecstasy pouring from her. "Oh, Jesus, Ronny, I need you so fucking bad!" she groaned, "Please! Please, Ronny! Fuck me!"

Ronny slid on top of Vicky, his legs falling between hers. He grabbed his pulsing cock in his hand, and slid the head between the juice-soaked lips of her pussy, then he lowered his hips and drove his swollen cock into her tight warm cavern.

While Ronny plunged into it, Vicky's body shook, writhed and twisted. Her clawed fingers raked his back and her loud cries of rapture echoed through his bedroom as she was wracked by pleasure. "Oh!" she squealed, "Oh, God, Ronny, does that ever feel good! Ah! Ah! I'm cuming! Oh!" Her hips body strained wildly against Ronny's while she came.

Ronny couldn't wait. He felt his fluids bubble up and spew into Vicky's pulsing cave while their bodies continued to struggled, seeking as much pleasure as possible.

When they finished, they lay in each other's arms. Vicky's back was to Ronny, her tight little butt snuggled against his groin. His arm was draped over her and his hand was wrapped around one of her firm young breasts.

"I heard you out on your ATV last night and thought you were going to come see me," Vicky said softly, moving her bottom against him invitingly.

"I was headed for your place, babe, but something came up," Ronny replied, squeezing her breast, rubbing his thumb over her nipple.

Vicky giggled and kept up her the stimulating movement of her buttocks. "What came up?" she asked, sounding a little petulant. "What was more important than screwing me?"

"Not more important, babe," Ronny said, "just handy. I met one of the chicks staying at Frankie Bobar's place."

"Has Frankie got a girlfriend up or something?" Vicky asked, sounding interested.

"Nah," Ronny replied. "This chick is older. She's a friend of his folks, I think. I think Frankie thought he was gonna score with her. They was walkin' down the road, holdin' hands and all."

"So why did meeting some lady who's staying at Frankie's house mean you couldn't come see me?" Vicky asked, sounding even more petulant.

Ronny shrugged. "Jeez, babe, you now how it is," he said. "Things kinda happened. I took her for a ride on my ATV, you know?"

Vicky rolled around so she was facing him, and looked at him, wide-eyed. "Let me get this straight," she said, "You took some woman who's staying at Frankie Bobar's place for a ride on your ATV? I suppose now you're going to tell me you screwed her."

Ronny patted her hip and nodded. "You're pretty sharp, babe," he said. "You figured it out right the first time."

"Do you expect me to believe a grown-up woman you just met let you take her out in the woods and fuck her?" Vicky asked, sounding incredulous. "Come on, Ronny, I'm not stupid!"

Ronny, grinning broadly, nodded. "You better believe she let me screw her, babe! She didn't just let me screw her, she was hotter than hell," he replied. "I took her out to the hunting cabin and the minute we got there, she was all over me."

"Damn!" Vicky said. "I don't believe it. It...it really did happen, huh? Oh, wow! She was really hot, huh?"

Ronny nodded and smiled. "Damn near as hot as you, babe," he said. "Jesus, after I fucked her once, she gave me a blow-job to get me hard so I could fuck her again!"

"Oh, wow!" Vicky said, her eyes hot. She laid there next to him, lost in thought for a second. There was something she had always wanted to do. Maybe Ronny would help her do it. "You want to try something?" she asked eagerly.

"What kinda crazy ideas are you gettin' in that pretty little head of yours now?" Ronny asked.

"You think this chick is hot enough so she'd be interested in doing a threesome with us?" the slender young blonde asked, her voice vibrant with excitement.

Ronny grinned and shook his head. "Damn, Vicky, you really are a piece of work," he murmured. He liked the idea. He and Vicky had often talked about doing a threesome, but so far they hadn't found anyone willing to participate with them. "I don't know, but I guess we can find out, can't we?" he said. "I figure she'll be comin' up here for more fucking today. I'll see if she's interested in havin' you join us."

"Neat!" Vicky exclaimed, her eyes bright. She rolled onto her belly, then pulled her knees under her and pushed her ass up in the air. "Fuck me again, Ronny!" she murmured. "Fuck me from the back. Fuck me doggy-style!"

Ronny didn't need any encouragement. He got to his knees behind the lean blonde and shoved his re-vitalized cock back into the girl's tight, warm cave.

"Oh, God, Ronny!" Vicky exclaimed when she felt his hard cock sliding into her. "Yeah, oh, Jesus, does that ever feel good!"

Ronny reached under the young woman, grabbed her breasts, and used them like handles while he began to thrust into her, driving his cock deep. His thighs slapped against her ass, and his fingers mauled her erect nipples.

Vicky's body shook from the force of Ronny's thrusts and her moans started to increase in volume. Her snug pussy rippled along his cock, informing him that she was about to come again.

"It's happening again! Yeah, Ronny! Give it to me! I'm coming! I'm coming! Ah! Ah!" the slender blonde vixen cried. Once again her body went into paroxysms of ecstasy.

When Vicky's cries of bliss began to echo through his cabin, Ronny exploded into the young woman's wildly bucking body, filling her with his hot essence.

Vicky lay next to Ronny after they finished, looking at him. "Are you really going to see if you can get that lady to do a threesome with us?" she murmured.

"You better believe I am, babe," Ronny replied. "I think it would be wild." Just thinking about having Susie and Vicky in his bed at the same time made his cock twitch.

The sound of someone knocking at the back door startled both of them.

"Ron...Ronny? Are you there?" a feminine voice called.

Ronny looked at Vicky. "That's her," he whispered. "Susie, the chick I was telling you about." "I'll be right out, Susie!" he yelled.

"You gonna fuck her?" Vicky asked, her eyes wild.

Ronny smiled and nodded. "You better believe I am! That's what she's here for," he replied. "I sure as hell ain't gonna turn her down."

Vicky had a wild idea. "Can I hide in the closet and watch you fuck her?" she asked. She thought it would be a real thrill to watch Ronny fuck another woman. She'd never seen anyone fucking in real life, just in porno movies she and Ronny watched sometimes.

Ronny grinned. Vicky sure was wild when it came to sex. "Sure," he said, "Why not? I'll give you a real eyeful."

Vicky got off the bed and slipped back into the big shirt. Then she walked back to the bed, knelt on it, and kissed him longingly. "Put on a good show for me, Ronny," she whispered. "A real good show." She got off the bed and disappeared into the closet.


Ronny struggled to his feet, slipped on his shorts, and went to the door.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers