A Week In The Mountains Ch. 23

Story Info
Kay celebrates with Frankie.
2.8k words
4.64
37.9k
3
0

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Chapter twenty-three

Kay held the keys to her newly-purchased cabin in her hand and kept gazing at them while Frankie drove away from the real estate office. "I can't believe I really own it," she murmured. Her eyes were filled with tears of joy.

Frankie looked over at his companion. She had on a pair of brown leggings, an oversized white corduroy shirt, and a kind of oatmeal colored cardigan sweater over that. The leggings clung to her lovely legs as if they'd been painted on.

"You look terrific today," Frankie said. "That's a really neat outfit."

"You think so?" Kay replied and flushed a little.

"You're a knockout," Frankie said, "I'd like to buy you to lunch to celebrate your new place."

Kay leaned over and gave him a kiss. "You really are a sweet man, you know that?" she said.

Frankie blushed. "I...I try, you know?" he murmured.

They went to a nice restaurant for lunch. Frankie parked in the restaurant's parking lot, got out of the car, and went around to hold the door for Kay.

"I can't get over what a gentleman you are, Frankie," Kay commented when she slid out of the car. "I thought your generation didn't bother with things like holding the door for women."

"I'm just doing what my folks taught me," the young man said as they walked into the restaurant. "I do what I want, I don't care what other kids in my generation think."

"Two for lunch?" the maitre de asked. He was an effeminate-looking little man with an affected French accent.

"Yes," Frankie said. "And non-smoking, please." Because of the man's phony accent and feminine affectations, he assumed the maitre de was gay.

The man gave Kay an approving look. "Non-smoking, madam, m'sieu?" he asked. "Is zat correct?"

"Yes, non-smoking," Frankie replied. Having seen the way the man looked at Kay, he decided he wasn't gay after all.

The maitre de nodded. "Of course," he said. "Please, follow me." He seated them and handed them menus. "Your waiter will be Charles," the man said, pronouncing the name "Sharle." "He will be with you in just a moment."

"Charles," Frankie said. "I don't think I've ever known my waiter's name before. You have to read the nametags to find out the names at McDonald's."

"I hope you emptied your piggy bank before you left this morning," Kay told him, "I have a feeling this place isn't cheap."

"I'm not worried," Frankie said. "Besides, I don't mind spending my hard-earned money on someone who looks as great as you do."

"Flatterer," Kay said. She began looking at the menu. "My word, Frankie! Look at these prices!"

"Don't worry," Frankie told her. "I've got plenty of money, and I know how to wash dishes if I don't have enough."

"I don't believe this," Kay continued, "Five dollars for a hamburger is obscene!"

"It's only four ninety-five and it isn't a hamburger, it's a flame-grilled chopped sirloin sandwich," Frankie said. "And it comes with the all you can eat salad bar and dessert."

Kay frowned. "I don't care," she said, "there's no way I'll ever pay five dollars for a hamburger."

"I'm going to have the poached salmon," Frankie said. "What are you having?"

"I think I'll have the Chicken Divan," Kay said. "Do you like fish?"

Frankie shrugged. "I've never had poached salmon," he said. "It sounds like it might be good."

Kay laughed. "I like that. You're adventuresome," she said.

The food was fantastic, and Charles was an attentive and pleasant waiter. Frankie left him a large tip.

"How big was that tip you left?" Kay asked as they walked out to the car.

"Twenty percent," Frankie said, "Eight bucks."

"Frankie, you only need to tip fifteen percent," Kay said.

Frankie held the door for her and she slid into the car. "Being a waiter isn't easy," he said. "And he was the best waiter I ever saw."

Kay shrugged. "It's your money," she said.

"You want to go and see your house before we go back to our place?" Frankie asked when he slid behind the wheel of the car.

Kay nodded. "Yes," she said, "I do. But we have to be careful today. If your mother sees us drive by the house, she might come up."

Frankie drove back to the lake past his parents' cabin and up the road to the cabin Kay had purchased. When he turned into the driveway, Kay reached into her purse and handed him something.

"What's this?" Frankie asked, examining the small device.

"It's a remote control for the garage," she said, smiling. "If you put the car in the garage, nobody will know we're there, will they?"

Frankie grinned broadly. "No, I guess they won't, will they?" he replied. He pushed the button on the remote control, the garage door opened, and he drove into it.

Kay looked around the garage. One of the bays was filled with all manner of woodworking equipment. There were machines she didn't recognize and, on shelves on the wall were all manner of power tools.

"My goodness, look at all that stuff," she said.

"Mr. Williston was a carpenter," Frankie said. "He built this place himself. I used to come up and help him sometimes. He taught me a lot. He built all the furniture in the master bedroom. I helped with that."

"Even that roll-top desk?" Kay asked.

Frankie nodded. "That was hard," he said. "He worked on it for almost a year."

They got out of the car and walked into the house. The minute they were inside Frankie, smiling and started toward Kay. When he was close enough, he grabbed her, pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his.

Kay pressed against him and her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Heat rushed through her as his body pressed against hers. Excitement blossomed through her while their tongues lashed.

"Come on," Frankie said when the kiss ended. He led her past the stairs to the second floor and toward the living room.

Kay went with him on trembling legs, surprised that Frankie had taken her into the living room, to the sofa, instead of upstairs to the bedroom. She had no idea what he was up to, and didn't care, just so long as it ended up with them making love.

Frankie sat down on the sofa and pulled Kay onto his lap. Her firm bottom pressed against his swollen organ and she squirmed against it delightfully while he pulled her lips to his in another burning kiss.

Kay felt Frankie's erect organ pressing against her bottom. She found the fact that he was making love to her in the living room incredibly exciting! She groaned, pressed more tightly against him, and lashed her tongue around in his mouth while the thrills rushing through her became more and more powerful.

Frankie unbuttoned Kay's sweater and blouse, spread them open and began sliding his hands over her warm, silky skin, bringing whimpers of joy from her. She caressed his face with her fingers, then combed them through his hair while her lips worked against his.

"Frankie...we...we shouldn't be doing this in...in the living room!" Kay murmured. "What...what if...if somebody comes?"

"Who's going to come?" Frankie asked. "Nobody knows we're here, remember? Even if they do show up, the door's locked, so we'll have time to get dressed." He slid his hand onto one of her breasts and Kay groaned with delight. Her bottom kept moving on his lap, making his already-hard organ even harder.

With Kay's sweater and blouse open, Frankie had access to her bra-encased breasts. He caressed them through the bra for a while. Then he reached behind her and, with a little fumbling, managed to get the bra clasp open. The bra fell away from her, freeing her breasts. He bent and drew one of her nipples between his lips.

Frankie suckled her breasts avidly and Kay shuddered with delight. "Oh! Frankie!" she groaned. While he suckled her nipples and lashed them with his tongue, he massaged and squeezed her breasts gently.

Kay began removing Frankie's clothes and he finished removing hers. Before long, they were naked and sprawled on the sofa. Frankie's hands trailed over Kay's body, while she clutched at his.

Frankie slid his hand down over his lover's belly, then he found her clit and began caressing it. He could feel that her vagina was soaking wet.

"Frankie! Frankie! Oh, Frankie!" she cried. Her hips were moving involuntarily. "Please, Frankie! I...I need you! Don't tease me! Take me!" She found that, for some reason, she wanted him more than she ever had!

Frankie managed to maneuver them so they were lying spoon-fashion on the big sofa, in the same position they'd used once before. He slid his erection into her warm, snug opening. He began lunging into her, then he bent over and captured one of her nipples between his lips.

"Oh, Frankie! That feels so wonderful!" Kay groaned when the young man's engorged wand began pistoning in and out of her. "You...you...Oh, Frankie!" she groaned, overwhelmed with growing passion.

Frankie felt Kay's body shaking while he slammed into her and heard her whimpers of bliss.

"Frankie, I can't wait! Oh! Oh! Frankie! I can't wait!" Kay moaned. "It feels too good!" Her body stiffened, then she began to tremble violently. "Frankie! Oh, darling! Ah! I...I...I'm coming! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes!"

Even though he could feel Kay's vagina rippling up and down on his erection, Frankie didn't come. He kept his erection sliding in and out of her a little longer, then he pulled out of her, rolled her onto her back, climbed onto her, and shoved his erection back into her.

Kay was thrilled their love-making wasn't over yet. "Yes! Oh, Frankie! Oh, darling, don't stop! Don't stop!" she cried.

Looking down into Kay's passion-inflamed face finally brought Frankie to the point where he no longer had control. "Oh, God, Kay, I'm gonna come!" he cried and felt his insides unleash gusher after gusher of hot, sticky cream. "Oh, God! Oh, Kay! I'm coming! Yeah! Yeah!"

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh! Oh!" Kay cried, trembling once more with ecstasy. "Ah! More! More! Oh! Oh!" Her body arched against his while her tight sleeve milked every bit of pleasure possible out of his pulsing shaft.

"Wow!" Frankie said breathlessly after their passion ended and they were lying in each other's arms on the sofa. "That was so intense!"

Kay kissed him. "I guess we managed to break in my new house, didn't we?" she said.

"Yeah, I guess we did," Frankie agreed.

"Oh, Frankie!" Kay exclaimed. She kissed him again. "I'm so glad your folks invited us to come up here this summer!"

"Me, too," Frankie agreed. He got off the sofa and prowled around the living room, inspecting things. Kay remained on the sofa, watching him.

He looked over the collection of videotapes in the bookcase. "Oh, wow," he said. "You have all kinds of movies here."

"Really?" Kay said. "That's nice, it will give me something to do during any long winter nights I spend here."

Frankie spotted a movie he remembered all too well. A smile formed on his face as a thought came to him. "You want to watch a movie?" he asked. "Mom and Mrs. Ervins don't know how long it takes to fill out the papers to close on a house, do they? We don't have to get back to our place any time soon."

"I...I guess not," Kay said, "I think watching a movie would be fun. Why don't you pick one?"

Frankie took the movie he'd spotted out of the cabinet, put it in the VCR, turned it and the TV on, then he went back and sat down next to Kay on the sofa. She snuggled her naked body against his and laid her head on his shoulder. He liked the way her hair tickled his cheek.

They watched the movie and said little. Before long, a passionate love scene appeared on the TV screen. Frankie found he was enjoying the movie far more than he had the first time he watched it. That was because Kay's naked body was pressed against his while they watched what the couple in the movie was doing, and her presence was causing things to happen him.

Shortly after the love scene began, Frankie felt Kay's hand slide into his lap. Her fingers wrapped around his erection and she began stroking it, still watching the action on the screen. He glanced at her and realized that her face was showing the signs of passion he had come to know so well in the past few days. His shaft grew harder and harder while she stroked it. Trying to keep himself under control, he continued to watch the movie, but watching the passionate action unfolding on the screen did little to keep him calm.

Kay had given up trying to concentrate on the movie. She was more interested in Frankie's erection. She stopped stroking it and massaged the fluids that had seeped from the tip into the shaft. Thrills rushed through her as she played with him. Finally, she bent her head down toward the rigid fleshy spear she held in her hands. She wanted to suck it again! She wanted to feel that wonderful tool sliding between her lips!

"Ah!" Frankie groaned when warmth and wetness engulfed his swollen wand. He looked down and realized Kay had begun to suck on him! "Oh!" he moaned, his hips began moving.

Kay sucked Frankie's erection avidly for a while, then she stood up and seated herself astride him. She began lowering herself and as she did, she guided his stiff pole into her. "Oh, darling, I...I have...to...have...you!" she groaned. The minute she had the young man's organ hilted in her, she began moving her hips. She couldn't remain still any more, she needed him! She needed him now!

Frankie, who had selected the movie they were watching for this very reason, was delighted by what his beautiful companion was doing. As she worked herself up and down on his erection, he began sucking the thick nipples jutting from her magnificent breasts.

"Oh, Frankie, I...I have to have you! I...I need you so desperately!" she murmured as her body rose and fell. She could feel his huge shaft probing deep into her, caressing her insides delightfully. It felt so damn fantastic!

"I need you, too, Kay," Frankie replied, then he returned to suckling her bouncing breasts. Her nipples were incredible! He loved the way they got big and hard, so big they were almost like little fingers. And she got so crazy when he sucked on them!

"You...keep...Oh! Frankie! You...keep...that...up!" Kay mewled, "and...I...I...gahhh! Oh, Frankie! I'm coming! Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Take me! Please, darling! Please! Take me! I can't stop! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Her cries of delight echoed through the cabin as a maelstrom of passion whirled through her.

Frankie, his hands clamped on her hips, kept sucking her nipples. Then he felt himself let loose. "Yeah! Oh, yeah! Yeah! Uh!" he cried, hosing her insides with jets of his scalding fluids.

Spent, Kay collapsed into his arms.

"It is so neat that she bought this cabin," Frankie thought as he held Kay in his arms. "This fall, when college starts again, I'll be able to come up here any time I want."

"You picked that movie on purpose, didn't you, you devil?" Kay sighed.

"What makes you think that?" Frankie replied innocently.

Kay smiled at him. "You picked it because you knew that love scene would turn me on, didn't you?" she asked.

Frankie grinned and nodded. "You figured it out," he said. "It worked, too, didn't it?"

"It certainly did," Kay replied. She kissed him. "You are a devil, you know that?" she said.

Frankie licked one of her nipples. Kay giggled and squirmed on his lap. Was she mistaken, or was he starting to get hard again. "Frankie, I don't believe you!" she exclaimed, delighted. "You are insatiable!"

Frankie nodded. "When it comes to you, I guess I am," he replied. He licked her nipple again, bringing another squeal of delight from her.

"Oh, Frankie, I can't get enough of you!" Kay exclaimed. She hugged him fiercely, then she kissed him. Finally, she pushed herself off him and stood up. "I would dearly love to make love with you again," she said, "but we really should get back before your mother sends a search party out for us." She reached out her hand.

"I know," Frankie replied. He too her hand and let her pull him to his feet. He got dressed and turned off the TV and VCR while Kay got dressed. They walked out, made sure the doors were locked, then they got the car out of the garage and went back to the Bobar cabin.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers