A Week In The Mountains Ch. 24

Story Info
Kay continues to worry about her affair.
2.5k words
4.68
37k
2
0

Part 24 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

When Frankie and Kay got back to the Bobar cabin, dinner was ready. After they ate, the women spent most of the evening talking about what plans Kay had for decorating her new cabin.

"Actually, it's so lovely the way it is, I'm not sure I want to change much," Kay said.

"Oh, Kay, you have to personalize it. You need to do things that will make it yours," Gloria responded. "You'll see, once you've been there a while, there will be a ton of things you'll want to change."

Frankie, who wasn't particularly interested in the conversation about interior decorating, went out and mowed the lawn. He finished up just as it was getting dark. When he came back in the house, he found his mother and Kay playing cribbage.

"Where's Mrs. Ervins?" he asked.

"She's gone to bed already," his mother replied. "She went out for a long walk today and she said she was exhausted when she got home."

"Sue seems to be getting a lot of exercise the past couple of days," Kay commented innocently. She winked at Frankie when his mother wasn't looking. He smiled back at her and nodded.

"I know," Gloria said. "To be honest with you, I'm surprised. I never realized Sue liked hiking that much. She was gone most of the morning, then she went out again this afternoon for a couple of hours. If she keeps it up, she's going to be in great shape by the time the week's over."

The phone rang, and Frankie, who was watching TV, got up to answer it. "Hello," he said.

"Hi, Frankie," his father said. "Your mother around?"

"She's playing cards with Mrs. Tobin, Dad," Frankie said, "I'll get her." He carried the cordless phone over to his mother. "It's Dad," he said. "He wants to talk to you."

His mother took the phone from him and put it to her ear. "Hi, honey," she said. "How's the fishing, sweetheart?" She paused and listened for a few minutes, and a look of concern formed on her face. "My goodness!" she exclaimed, "Are all of you all right?" She listened some more, nodding. "All right, I'll leave here about noon tomorrow," she said, "that should give me plenty of time to get up there and still allow you men to have all day to fish. I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." She handed the phone back to Frankie.

"What's the matter?" the young man asked.

"A delivery truck crashed into Mr. Ervins' car in the parking lot of the lodge," his mother replied. "Your father says it's totaled."

"Was anyone hurt?" Kay asked.

Gloria shook her head. "Nobody was in the car when it happened, thank God," she said. "And the truck driver wasn't hurt, either. But the since the car was totaled the men need a ride home. I'm going to have to go up and get them in the morning."

"You want me to go along, Mom?" Frankie asked.

His mother shook her head. "You don't have to, Frankie," she said. "I'll be fine. Besides, with all the gear the men have, there wouldn't be room for you." She smiled at him. "I guess you'll have to entertain Kay and Sue all by yourself tomorrow."

"Aunt Kay, anyhow," Frankie said. "From what you were saying, it sounds like Mrs. Ervins is entertaining herself."

"I guess," his mother said. She leaned back in her chair, stretched, and yawned. "I better get to bed," she said. "I've got to get some rest so I'm alert for my drive tomorrow."

"I think I'll go to bed, too," Kay said. "It's been a long, exciting day for me, and I'm tired, too."

The two women got up, and disappeared into their respective bedrooms. Frankie turned off the lights and TV, then he went to his room, too. He planned to visit Kay again, and his heart began racing when he thought about it. He wondered if he'd be able to talk her into letting him stay all night again.

Frankie waited an hour before he slipped out of his room, crossed the hall, and carefully let himself into Kay's room. The room was dark, lit only by the glow of a small nightlight plugged into the wall near the bed. Kay, apparently asleep, lay on her side on the bed. Her back was to him. It was warm in the room, and she'd apparently tossed the covers off while she slept, exposing her lovely body. The young man gazed at the curve of her back, the rounded curves of her buttocks and legs, and felt himself growing hard.

The young man took off his pajamas, slid into the bed carefully, and moved against her. When he did, his rigid organ insinuated itself into the cleft between Kay's nether cheeks as it did, he felt the warmth of her silken skin and smelled the fresh scent of her hair. She moaned softly and pressed her bottom back against him. He slid his hand over her side and down onto the slope of one of her breasts. The minute his fingers moved over the tip of the warm, jellied globe, he could feel the nipple growing hard.

"Oh!" Kay groaned. She stretched, tightening her bottom around Frankie's swollen organ as she did. She loved having him pressed against her like that. It felt heavenly! "Either I'm having a wonderful dream or I have company!"

Frankie found the position he was in fantastic. The pressure of Kay's buttocks on his erection was making him wild. It seemed like every time they made love it happened in a different and more exciting way. He began to move his hips and was surprised how good it felt to have his erection sliding between her buttocks. He could come this way if he wanted to, it felt so good!

"Darling..." Kay purred. Her body was already aquiver from the young man's insistent caresses, "Oh, Frankie, that feels so incredible!" Her affair with him was an unending series of discoveries of new ways to make love. He was constantly helping her discover erogenous zones she had no idea she had! Having his erection thrusting between her buttocks felt surprisingly good! The tip kept brushing her anus and making her tremble as it just barely touched the base of her vagina. "Oh!" she thought, "I never knew it could feel so wonderful having my bottom touched!" As she lay there, enjoying the thrilling sensations, another, even more lascivious, thought flashed through her mind. "I wonder what it would feel like to have him in me there!" The thought made her shudder and she moaned softly.

Frankie felt his companion shudder. "I take it you like what I'm doing," he said. He was rolling one rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, Frankie! You have no idea!" Kay replied, "It feels heavenly!" She wanted more, though. She wanted to have that delicious shaft of his inside her. She raised her leg and hooked it back over his. "Yes, that's it!" she groaned when she felt the tip of his engorged pole plow between her juicy vaginal lips. "That's what I really want!" She slid her hand through her rich forest of pubic hair and guided the tip of the young man's mighty poker so that the next time Frankie thrust forward, it slid into her, It filled and thrilled her, just as it always did! "Oh, darling!" she moaned, "Oh, darling!"

Frankie felt Kay's hand on his erection, then warmth and dampness engulfed him as his swollen wand easily entered her body. He began moving his hips and felt the spiral of delight begin.

"Oh, Frankie!! Oh, darling!! Oh, Frankie, darling!!" Kay chanted, "Take me!! That's it, Frankie! Take me!"

Frankie did just that. He couldn't have done anything else. He slid his hand from her breast to her groin, found her clit, and began stroking it between his thumb and forefinger, jerking her off.

"Ah!" Kay cried, enraptured by what the young man was doing to her, "Oh, Frankie! Yes! Oh, yes!" It was going to happen! She was going to come, and soon!

Frankie felt the signals that told him his body was preparing to explode into delight. Deep inside him, he felt the pulsations begin, excitement swelled through him, filling his whole being.

"Kay! Oh, God, Kay! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" he cried when his thick cream rushed up from inside him and blasted out of his throbbing pole.

"Yes! Yes!" Kay cried when she felt the young man's torrid fluids splattering against her insides, sending her spinning into a maelstrom of delight. "Oh, darling! Oh, darling! Take me! Take me! Yes! Ah! Yes! Yes!"

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, gazing at each other in the dim light. Kay leaned over and kissed her lover. "You always make me feel so wonderful, Frankie, better than I ever believed it was possible to feel," she whispered.

Frankie blushed.

They snuggled against each other a little longer, enjoying the warmth the close contact of their nude bodies caused. Finally, Kay propped herself up on her elbow. "Frankie, we really need to talk," she said.

"About what?" Frankie asked.

"About you, and me...us..." Kay said hesitantly.

"I don't understand," the young man replied. "What about us?"

Kay took a deep breath, then she began. "Frankie, you know I'm almost old enough to be your mother," she said. "And...and I...I'm married. As wonderful as what we have is, we need to talk about what...the future, if there is one for us, entails." As she said the words, she wondered if, in fact, there was any kind of future for them. Would it really be fair to Frankie for her to expect him to continue to be her lover if she stayed married? A problem she faced was, what would she do if he found someone else someday, someone his own age, someone prettier. What would that do to her?

"I thought we talked about this stuff the other day," Frankie said a bit petulantly. He knew only too well that Kay was married, but he tried not to think about it. Part of him kept thinking there had to be some way they could be together. Maybe he could convince her to divorce her husband. He just wasn't sure how to bring that topic up.

"We did talk about some things," Kay said, "but there are a lot of other things we didn't discuss. And...well...since Stu...he...he's going to be here tomorrow, we...I think we need to talk about them while we still have time." She knew that after Stu was there it wasn't likely she'd have much time alone with Frankie.

Frankie looked puzzled. "Like what?" he asked. "What do we need to talk about?"

"Well, we...Frankie, I...I've been giving it a lot of thought and...well...I'm not sure there's any kind of future for us," Kay said, even though she hated mouthing the words. She didn't really want to consider what her life would be like without him in it.

Frankie made a face. "Why can't we have a future? As long as your husband doesn't know, why can't we keep doing what we're doing?" he asked. He started caressing one of her breasts. "We really like each other, don't we?"

"Uh..." Kay stammered. She found the young man's tender caress very distracting. "Yes, we do really like each other, maybe more than we should. We...we, uh, what about after this week, when I go home?"

"You'll be coming up here a lot now that you have a place of your own, won't you?" Frankie replied. He continued to stroke her breast and nipple, keeping his touch ever so light. "Actually, you could stay up here the rest of the summer if you want, couldn't you? Don't you think your husband would let you?"

"He...he might. But...but what about you?" Kay went on. She was having a hard time thinking because his caresses were driving her wild! "You...you should be looking for someone your age, someone you can marry."

"What If I don't want anyone but you?" he replied earnestly, "What would you say if I told you I was in love with you?"

Frankie's attention to her breasts was making it hard for Kay to think, but the words he spoke came through loud and clear, causing her to experience both elation and fear. "Oh, Frankie...uh...ah...you...um...we...should..." she stammered. She hoped she'd never hear him say those words, but he'd said them. And, in spite of herself, she was thrilled to hear them. She decided it was pointless to continue talking because, somehow, Frankie kept turning things around and making them sound plausible.

Once she decided it was pointless for their conversation to continue, she pushed the young man onto his back and began to caress and stroke his body. Her lips moved down over his chest, to his belly, and then onto his penis. She loved feeling it swell and grow in her mouth.

"God!" Frankie groaned. "My God, Kay! That feels so wild!" His hips turned and twisted as thrills raced through him.

Kay lifted her mouth from his swollen shaft, but held it in her hand, stroking it, while she straddled him. Then, holding his shaft steady with her hand, she impaled herself on him.

"Oh! Frankie!" she hissed. "What am I ever going to do with you?"

"What you're doing is just fine," the young man groaned. His hips rose off the bed, forcing his shaft farther into her warmth and wetness. "Just keep doing that!"

Kay, her hips rising and falling, rode the young man. Once again, she found experience unbelievably exciting. "I wonder if making love with him will ever get... well...boring the way my love-making with Stu has?" she thought as she rocked on top of the young man and felt his erection lashing her insides. "But, then, Stu never made me feel the way Frankie does!"

Frankie had a spectacular view. In the bright moonlight streaming in through the window, he could see Kay's breasts dancing wonderfully as she rocked on top of him. Her movements made her rigid nipples draw imaginary circles in the air. He reached up and cupped the jellied orbs in his hands, and let the swollen tips move against his palms.

Kay's head rocked loosely on her shoulders, her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open while gasps and groans of excitement poured from her.

"Frankie! Oh, Frankie, darling!" she moaned, and her hip motions became more frantic, "Oh, Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Frankie! I'm coming! Oh, Frankie! Am I ever!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Frankie cried, his hips rocking as he blasted his spend into her, "Me, too! Me, too!"

When her passion was spent, Kay collapsed atop Frankie, then she rolled onto her side. Locked in each other arms, they clung to each other for a long time.

Frankie realized Kay had fallen asleep. He smiled. If she was sleeping, she couldn't tell him that he had to go back to his room, so he carefully pulled the covers over them, snuggled against her, and wrapped his arm around her.

"Why the hell did her husband have to decide to come back?" he thought as he laid there, trying to fall asleep. Thoughts of Kay in bed with her husband in the cabin she'd purchased kept him awake. "Why the hell couldn't he just have stayed home and let us alone?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers