A Week of June: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers

The second design was a lotus, symmetrical, round, with hundreds of intricate petals interlacing. Each petal was picked out in delicate shades of pink, but the center of the flower was empty.

"This design, I have been waiting for years to apply to the perfect breast. Yours is the one I would choose. As you can see, there is no tattooing done on the nipple or the areola, which are too sensitive to take the ink well. But the rest of the breast would be completely covered."

The last design was a single Chinese peony, red and black, the details as precise and carefully wrought as each of the other two.

"This last one, I would put here," she said, gently stroking June's mons veneris. "When finished, it would look like it was growing directly out of your own blossom."

June was clearly stunned. This was far more than she had bargained for, I could tell. The only question was how far could she go with her plans?

"The first is too much," she said, finally. "I don't have the time for such an undertaking. The second, while gorgeous, is more than I could manage, I think. The last, however, I could do."

Joy nodded, her expression impassive, any disappointment she might have had hidden behind her doll-like features.

"First we must remove hair from area. I do not like to use razors, as they nick and scratch skin, making healing of tattoo much longer. If you please, we use new machine which uses sound waves to remove hair and follicles. It costs extra, but you do not need to shave area for two or three months. You like?"

"Is it safe?" June asked.

"I use it myself."

"Can I see a demonstration?"

"I will not show myself. But if your friend wishes?"

June looked at me.

"He will do it. He shaves there anyway."

I gulped. June gave me a meaningful stare. I understood: she was referring to the terms of our deal. I shrugged. What the fuck, right? If it worked well, I was free of a couple of months of shaving. I undid my pants, and let them slip to the floor. Joy had me lie back on the bed, pulling up my shirt to allow her access to the whole area. She opened a drawer in her cart, and pulled out a gleaming white tool, and turned it on. It started vibrating, the subtle hum filling the small room. She pulled on a glove, and grasped my member between her thumb and finger. Pulling to one side, she clinically applied the device to the skin at the base of my penis.

What a life, I found myself thinking. Here I am, being given a hair removal treatment in my groin by a stunning Asian woman, while my naked daughter stands by looking on with interest. All at once, I determined to take advantage of my remaining hours of licensed sexual interaction (short of intercourse) with June. The gentle buzz of the sound wave generator penetrated the exquisitely sensitive skin of my cock, summoning blood to fill its chambers once again. Quickly, my penis elongated to its now familiar length, proudly standing on its own off of my stomach. Joy tut-tutted.

"I will not be able to give good demonstration with him like this."

"That's OK," replied June. "He'll get rid of it for us. Won't you, Carl."

The sound of my proper name emanating from her lips as though we were lovers rather than relatives caused my prick to bounce in what could only be interpreted as assent. Grasping my rod in my right hand, I began a slow and sensuous stroke up and down my length. By concentrating on the shaft rather than on the head, I was able to draw out my ascending arousal, trying my hardest to savor every moment of this illicit scene. My left hand toyed with my balls, and I used my left middle finger to press in on the base of my cock, further slowing my excitement.

My breathing was coming faster now, and I found myself humming along with each stroke. My eyes were locked on June's, who seemed herself to be getting more aroused, a flush spreading over her breasts. Joy was impassive as ever. I looked down to see a bead of pre-cum forming from the slit at the tip of my glans. I wiped it off with one finger and brought it to my mouth. The salty flavor spread across my tongue, and I returned to stroking myself, faster now, the sound of the friction between hand and cock filling the room.

Now I allowed myself to sweep the base of my thumb across the ridge of my glans, a very sensitive spot for me. My palm swept up and down over the skin below the glans on the bottom of my prick, and I felt my excitement begin to rise higher and higher. The fingers of my left hand now sought lower and lower, encountering my anus, and pushing in. With a gasp, I crested.

The spurts of semen were powerful, egged on by the unusual situation. The first arced all the way to my neck, spattering drops down my front. The second, more powerful jetted over my right shoulder. The third, fourth, and fifth flooded my abdomen, the pearly juice gathering in my navel and drooling down towards my pubic hair. June's face was aglow with satisfaction.

Joy nodded, and collected some of my emissions in a small glass.

"We will use this in the tattoo. It adds to the brilliance of the colors."

****

An hour and a half later, we emerged from Joy's boutique. June was the proud owner of a gorgeous tattoo in her most private area. She walked a little gingerly, but was beaming with pride over her decision. In addition, Joy had given her an ancient Chinese salve which was said to speed up the healing.

What I couldn't believe was the fact that June now had incorporated my essence into her skin. Joy had taken tiny spoonfuls of my semen and had mixed it together with the inks before injecting the admixture into June. I felt proud myself, that I had contributed, however unusually, to the art that adorned June's pubis. Remembering my earlier decision to enjoy my time with June, I put my hand on her supple ass as we walked along. She pushed herself back onto my hand, and looked at me inquiringly.

"Well," I said, "if you're going to put me through my paces, then I might as well take you up on your half of the deal. After all, it's guilt free!"

And so we walked through the Village while I openly caressed her. I have rarely felt so alive as I did that evening. It is a memory I cherish to this day.

columfa
columfa
1,018 Followers