A Week of June: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"Ohhh... Yeah, Dad. That's so sweet!"

Helen's eyes, which had been closed from arousal flew open. For the first time, she appeared nonplussed.

"She's your daughter?!" she exclaimed, her eyes, so deep and blue, riveted on mine.

I nodded gently, my finger in June exploring the velvety sheath of her vagina for the first time.

"Oh, my God," Helen moaned, pushing her vulva onto my finger with more intensity, "That is SO hot!"

"You think so?" gasped June, her miniskirt now around her waist, my finger in her pussy obvious.

"Oh God, yes! I've lusted after my Dad for some time now, but I never dared do anything about it!"

"Turn around, Helen," I said. She looked at me with electric intensity, then complied.

"Now bend forwards, please." She did so, her ass once again only a foot away, the gap at the top of her thighs framing her steaming pussy, the thong of the teddy disappearing partly in her labia.

"Please spread your ass cheeks with your hands now." She groaned, and then reached up and pulled the cheeks away from each other. The string which connected up to her back was exposed, running down the bottom of that delicious valley. Continuing my motions inside June, I ran my finger down that string, over her coccyx, down between her buttocks, pushing over her anus. I paused there for a second, gently screwing the string inward until I was rewarded by the sight of it entering her asshole. Helen gasped in shock. I continued my trip downward, stroking the teddy further into her cunt; now all that was visible of the piece of lingerie was a small half-inch of string leading from her pussy to her anus. Her outer lips, spread wide mirrored June's beautifully. Suddenly I had to know how good a job they had done in measuring my daughter.

"Helen, stand back up and turn around please." I turned to June, and removed my finger from her pussy with some reluctance.

"Princess, could you stand next to her and take that top off?" June smiled, and stood up next to Helen. She lifted the shirt up over her head, her breasts bouncing like they had that morning. She made no move to adjust her skirt, still rucked around her waist, showing off her shaved cunt. Except for their hair color and facial features, they could have been twins. I whistled in amazement.

"How much did they have to measure you, kid?"

"A lot, Daddy. Especially to be as careful as I wanted them to be." She turned to Helen. "Listen, Helen. You said you've lusted after your Dad. How about you pretend to be my Dad's daughter?"

Helen's eyes opened wide, and she turned to me, speechless. I was as speechless as her, my cock painfully erect, but I managed to nod reassuringly at her. She nodded back almost imperceptibly, the chance to take one step closer to her fantasy overpowering her.

"Why don't you come sit on my lap, honey?" I asked her, and she came over to me, and settled her shapely buns on my lap. I put my arms around her, discarding the rule about no skin touching, grasping her about the waist, her hot skin burning to the touch. June stood, watching, smiling.

"My daddy likes to call me pumpkin," she said in a very small voice, her eyes downcast, her hands in her lap.

"OK, pumpkin." The words seemed to jolt through her. "Give me a kiss." She leaned towards me, and planted her lips against mine in a chaste smack.

"Now listen, pumpkin. I can't have you going around in clothes like this."

"Oh, but Daddy, everybody's doing it," she whined.

"That's not good enough, girl. You know the punishment for showing your body like this."

A sharp intake of breath, shining eyes, and sudden pushing out of her already hard nipples told me that I had guessed right about Helen.

"Daddy! I'm too old for spanking!"

"Nonsense. You're never too old for proper discipline." June's face was shining, loving the scene being played out in front of her. Helen was completely caught up in our roles, a tear now running down her cheek.

"Now, lie down across my lap." Helen pleaded with her eyes, but then followed through, her ass raised up, her hip against my erection. I looked at the splendid body lying over my lap, the quivering rear. I looked up at June. She had her eyes closed, her fingers deep inside her twat.

I raised my hand up and brought it down with a resounding slap against Helen's ass.

"Oww!!" yelled Helen. I marveled at the sudden red inflush in the shape of my hand across one cheek. My erection strained against my pants and Helen's side. I spanked the other cheek, harder. Helen yelled again. I started a tattoo on her butt, ten spanks on each side. With each smack, echoing through the room, Helen moaned louder and louder, more and more aroused. June, the silent observer, continued to finger herself, now toying with her nipples, now circling her clit.

"Naughty girl! Are you getting excited?"

"Mmmm... Noooo, Daddy, noooo... Ohhhh..."

"Well look what you've done to me. I can't sit here in these pants now. Get up." Helen stood up, rubbing her sore behind, looking down at her feet. I stood up and ripped my pants off, finally freeing my cock. I pulled the strings off of her shoulders, removing the scrap of clothing from her.

"This is the way we should have done it in the first place. Now you get punished for getting excited. Get back over here." Helen submissively moved back across my lap, and I arranged her so that my excited cock stood up between her legs, rubbing against her sopping pussy. I started spanking once again, another twenty. Each blow forced her wetness to glide along my length, and forced a moan from her throat. Finally, I stopped.

"Pumpkin, are you going to behave better now?" I asked, as I gently caressed the red skin of her butt. My cock sat nearly enveloped by her labia, the head poking out between her thighs.

"Y-yes," was the tearful reply. I ran my hands all over her butt, soothing the irritated skin.

"Oh, pumpkin. You've become such a beautiful woman," I murmured, as the caresses grew bolder, delving in between her cheeks. Her trembling hips began to push a little against my rod.

"Come give me a kiss to make up." I helped her to sit up in my lap, against my iron-hard erection. My cock was glistening from her juices, and pre-cum seeped from the slit at the top. I hugged her to me, my hands right on her ass-cheeks, feeling her firm breasts against my chest. She looked deep into my eyes, and then threw her mouth against mine, her tongue seeking mine, wrestling with each other. She gyrated her pussy against my cock.

"Ohhh Daddddddyyyy..." she groaned. My eyes found June's. She stared at me, her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy. I lifted Helen's hips off of my lap, and allowed my cock to spring under her. I then settled her down, my glans finding its home in the depths of her cunt.

"Pumpkin!" I wailed, as I pushed deep inside of her, until her lips settled against against the base of my cock. We started a wild rhythm of pumping; she thrashed around, impaled on me. Riding up and down my rod; pulling her down with force until my cockhead bumped up against her cervix; the electric sensations shooting through us; the taboo adding intensity.

Helen's moaning increased in volume, seeking her release, rising up the heights of her impending orgasm.

June, her eyes still locked on mine, furiously fingering herself, silent, watching, willing me on.

I, watching my daughter, feeling my daughter, fucking my daughter... Ohhhh God...

And all three together, we fell over the edge of our respective climaxes, cumming together; my sperm shooting deep into what my cock insisted was June's pussy; Helen in turn receiving her father's seed, her pussy wrapped around his member; June, the ringleader, knowing, wise beyond her years, orchestrating the inevitability of my submission to her plan.

****

June purchased a number of items from Hidden Fashions' catalog. I was drained by my encounter with Helen, and I needed distance for a little while to try and marshal my thoughts. So I took my leave of June and returned to the apartment to lose myself in work for a while. June told me she was having dinner with Taylor, and would see me later on.

The afternoon passed quickly. Armed with a large supply of water, I braved the darkroom in my apartment. I tackled some of the developing from my own personal projects, submerging the complexities of my life with June in the simple lines of my photographs. But when I emerged, I was no clearer in my mind on how I was going to handle the issues June had raised.

Analyzing my feelings towards my daughter, I acknowledged a large burden of guilt. I had never overcome that guilt, never appeased it. My share of the responsibility in my breakup with Alice may have been small, but I was still June's father, and it felt like I abandoned her when Alice and I split up.

Overlying that was the all-consuming love I felt for her as my child. But newly awoken was this recognition of June as a woman, a being of some astounding sexual power over me. And then beyond that, was a new-found appreciation of June as an adult, an equal. The difficulty lay in the transition that I had never gotten a chance to experience. Since I was not there when she became an adult, I had not had any way to meld my experience of her as my child with my experience of her as my peer. That dysjunction had made me more vulnerable to responding to her sexuality. And the fact was that her particular brand of maturity and sexuality was overpoweringly appealing to me.

The question was, could I go back? Or was there only a path forwards?

****

That night, when June came home, there was an awkwardness between us that there had not been up to that point. I felt unable to voice my concerns, for fear of creating another rejection. Perhaps she too was overwhelmed by the day's events. In any case, we went to bed with unanswered questions hanging between us. I lay awake deep into the night, worrying about the choices we had made, and the apparent absence of a reasonable solution.

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers
12