A Week to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers

"I'll just go and sort myself out a bit. Go on back upstairs and I'll be up in a mo'."

"You're sure, now?"

"Yeah. Go on."

Belle went into the toilets and I headed back upstairs, wondering about that kiss. Was it just possible I looking in the wrong place tonight? No. Sheila would be gone in two days; this could be my last chance. Myonlychance. I decided to buy Belle that drink I'd promised her and then try and get her onto the dance floor with the others and focus my attentions on Sheila. Reaching the bar I saw Adele placing an order and nipped over to ask her to get a drink in for Belle and I too. I gave her a tenner and as the bar staff set about pulling various bottles from the fridges behind the bar she turned to me, nodding in the direction of the dancefloor.

"Looks like you might've missed your chance, Steve." I followed her gaze to where Sheila was dancing with several of her friends. A group of three guys had come over and were dancing with them. One was talking to Sheila with his hand on her back, between her naked shoulder blades. She was laughing and smiling. My heart sank. Oh,no. I'd built up my hopes up of getting closer to Sheila, even knowing I was on the rebound. But now what? I could still muscle in, but it'd seem awkward and forced.Damn it!

The bar staff brought the order and as Adele paid, I saw Sheila glance across at the bar. She seemed to be looking for Adele and seeing her and me stood alongside, she gave a small smile and a wave. I felt quite gutted and only managed a feeble smile back. She returned this and then the guy she was dancing with moved in closer to talk into her ear again, blocking her from my sight. I took a bottle of lager from the several Adele was gathering onto a tray and as an after thought, picked up one for Belle. I heard Adele say

"We're sat over there by the fire exit." and was vaguely aware of her giving me a quick glance as she walked past in the direction I thought she'd indicated. Then she was gone and another group of people surged onto the dancefloor as a new track began, blending in from the old one. I totally lost sight of Sheila in the press of bodies.

I took a long swig from the bottle, the cold lager chilling the back of my throat. I was wondering what to do next when someone said

"Is that for me?" and I looked to my left to see Belle, smiling and looking a lot happier.

"It is." I handed her the bottle, condensation sliding down the cold, green glass.

"C'mon, I think the others are over there." I gestured towards where Adele had gone and where I could see the green glow of the fire exit sign in the far corner. I started to move away, but halted as I realised Belle wasn't following.

"I'm still feeling a bit, well, y'know, awkward about making a fool of myself back there." I started to say that she hadn't but Belle spoke over me.

"No. I feel I did. I'd rather not join up with the others just yet. I'd rather just chat for a while, ifyou don't mind." She looked oddly hopeful and took a long drink from her bottle with a nervous movement. I wasn't quite sure what to make of this but said

"No, of course not." moving aside as three or four young looking lads barrelled over to the bar, almost knocking me to one side and leering openly at Belle's body. I shrugged to her and motioned with my head over to the far end of the bar, where it was a little quieter and there was some empty seating. I was still feeling quite gutted about Sheila; perhaps chatting with Belle would take my mind off things, unless she was still feeling upset. Ah, hell, the night had started out so well...

We sat and drank from our bottles, making light and easy small talk about this and that. Belle had cheered up considerably and my fears of being a shoulder to cry on all night quickly evaporated. Plus, to be honest, there was no hardship in spending time looking at Belle, especially not the way she was dressed tonight! I had to keep being careful to maintain eye contact when talking, resisting the urge to examine the fabulous swell of her breasts. I felt a glimmer of hope for the night; I could always try and get Belle up on the dancefloor. I was just about to suggest we go and rejoin the rest of the group when Belle took a long swig from her bottle, which like mine, was now nearly empty.

"I think I'm going to head off after this drink." She announced. I felt slightly taken back and glanced at my watch, which told me it was about 12.35am.

I thought about Sheila. By my rough timetable I should be getting ready to make a move in twenty minutes or so. But was there any point now? I don't know if the drink was starting to make me feel dejected (I'm a bit of a depressive drunk, y'see) or if I had more hope that I'd consciously realised of something happening between Belle and myself; but I decided no, there probably wasn't any point. I may as well walk Belle home. She lived within half an hour's walk of West Street, just a bit further out of town. I could at least flirt with her a bit more.

"You sure you don't want to dance?" I asked. Belle took another long drink, finishing her beer.

"Nah. I think some fresh air would be nice."

On that, I had to agree. The warm summer temperatures added to the massed body heat from the clubbers made for sticky temperatures even with the air con. I finished my own drink and thought it was only fair to let the others know I was going.

"Okay, I'm just going to find Adele and let her know that I'm off." Belle raised an eyebrow.

"I'll walk you back." I explained. "Some fresh airwould be good." Belle smiled.

"Cheers. The company'll be nice. I'll just find Sheila and let her know I'm going." I felt a little miserable at the mention of Sheila's name, but smiled back.

"Okay. Meet you by the front door in five then?"

"Okay." With that, we went our separate ways.

I headed towards the distant glow of the fire exit sign, not looking at the dancefloor. I didn't want to risk seeing someone all over Sheila. I searched instead for Ruth, Neil and Adele. As another new track started playing, more people got up to go onto the dancefloor. I saw Neil and Adele leaving a booth just ahead of me. I managed to catch up with Adele just as she was about to step onto the dancefloor. She smiled when she saw me.

"Coming to dance?"

"No, I'm going to head off." Adele looked surprised.

"What? But what about -"

I pulled a face and flapped a hand at the dancefloor, making a negative noise. Adele looked like she was trying to find the words to persuade me to stay, but I didn't want my nose rubbing in the fact I'd missed my chance with Sheila for the next two hours.

"Go on Adele. Your Prince Charming awaits you." I pointed beyond her towards Neil. As she turned to look, I stepped away and hurried off. I didn't want to cause a fuss and I knew Adele would try and talk me into staying. I was soon at the club entrance and couldn't see Belle, but in less than a minute she arrived, pulling on her satin jacket and fastening the buttons up.

"Good to go?" I asked.

"Yes." She grinned, the first proper smile I'd seen for over an hour. We walked out past the two dark long-coat clad bouncers and out into the early morning air. It was considerably cooler outside, with a gentle breeze. We had soon cleared the edge of the city centre and were in the student area chatting easily about this and that. I idly wondered if I might get invited in for a coffee when we got to Belle's. Soon, we were ten minutes walk away from West Street and coming to where we needed to take a route away from there and towards Belle's digs, which were still some twenty-five minutes away. I figured at the earliest I'd be back home by 2.15am, but wasn't concerned. It wasn't like I had to get up for work the next day.

Belle had been talking again about feeling down recently, but without getting upset like before. As we came to where we needed to divert towards hers, she paused. I looked at her questioningly. Belle hesitated a moment and then said

"I don't really want to go back to my place just yet. My housemates'll still be up. They've got friends over and won't hit the sack before three at the earliest." I considered this statement briefly.

"Well...where'd you like to go? D'you know which pubs are open 'til two?" Belle looked down and briefly hesitated again, looking up and saying

"Well, everyone'll be out for a while longer yet, so I wondered if I could come back to yours for a bit?" This took a second to sink in. Well, I couldn't say no to that now, could I? The only place we could go when we got there was my room. I decided to play a bluff.

"Well, sure. Come on in and have a drink, we can talk some more and then I can ring for a taxi for you when you want to go." Did I see a flicker pass over her face?

"That'd be great. Are you sure you don't mind?" Blimey, who was she kidding?

"Ofcourse not."

With that, we started walking again, taking the route back to West Street. We were there in about ten minutes. Unlocking the front door and letting Belle go in first, I stepped in, turned on the hall light and closed and locked the door.

"You know we've got no communal living room here? I'm afraid you'll have to put up withmy room." Belle smiled again.

"I know, I've been 'round before to visit Sheila. Her room's nice. It'll be interesting to see what yours is like."

Well, Belle soon found out. As we went in she stood and had a look around.

"It's nice to meet a guy that doesn't live in a pigsty. Most guys' rooms, yurrghh..." I laughed.

"Yeah, I know. You don't want to see Neil's room. D'you want a drink? There's tea, coffee, juice or I've some beers and spirits in. "

"Coffee'd be nice, thanks. Milk and no sugar please." Before I could stop myself I'd said

"Yep, you're sweet enough." And mentally kicked myself for coming out with anything so cheesy.

"Make yourself at home. Have a seat." I put my wallet and keys on the table in the corner and went through into the kitchen to make the drinks. As the kettle was boiling and I spooned Nescafe into two mugs, I wondered where all this was going to lead? In a couple of minutes I came back through to my living room with two steaming mugs of coffee and was surprised to see Belle sat on the end of my bed. She was still wearing her satin jacket. This gave me mixed feelings. Interesting that she was sat on the bed, but if she wasn't planning on staying long enough to take her coat off... oh well, at least spending some time alone with her beat watching someone else pawing Sheila on the dance floor. I felt a little disappointed that Sheila hadn't waited for me to make a move before responding to another guy so quickly. She'd seemed quite keen earlier. Then again, what did I expect her to be; psychic? I hadn't come out and said 'You look great, want to dance?' or done anything else direct. I'd left it all too late, just as usual.

Now here was Belle in my room, sitting on my bed. I handed her a mug and joined her on the bed.

"Nice room. I like your taste in music." She pointed to my CD collection on a shelf and we passed some time discussing what bands we liked and taking the piss out of Pop Idol. When that conversation finished I asked about what was going on at hers tonight. Belle told me about the party and that it involved some of her housemate's friends that she didn't really like too much. I was surprised when she said

"One of them's this guy; Darryl. He's an arrogant bastard, it's 'bitch' this and 'bitch' that. That's one of the reasons I don't really like dating many other black guys, a lot of them have just got a shitty attitude towards women." I told Belle that ifI'd just said anything like that I'd be open to cries of 'racist' and that it sounded like more than a bit of a sweeping statement. She chuckled and replied

"I know what you mean. But sadly, it's true in my experience. There aren't many guys who'd have been as nice to me asyou were back in the club."

Interesting! I felt a small thrill of anticipation and decided to shift the subject slightly to see if Belle would return to it.

"Well, I just don't like seeing anybody upset, especially when there's no good reason for them to be. How about parties in general? You like 'em?"

"Oh, yeah! In fact, we had one two months back that Sheila came to." I remembered Sheila saying she was going to a bash at Belle's. "I usuallyloveparties and this one was for my birthday." (Belle was twenty-one in case you're wondering) "So I was in full hostess mode, opening the door and getting people drinks and everything." She mimed opening a door and smiled dazzlingly. "After a few drinks though I was, like 'Hi, I'm your hostess with themostest." She threw her shoulders back, pushing out her chest. Her satin jacket swelled as her large breasts pushed against it. I tried my best not to goggle at her boobs and wasn't sure if I succeeded or not. "They're the same size as Pamela Anderson's, you know. Only mine arereal." Belle said this with the utmost simplicity. I took another mouthful of coffee and with some effort, looked her in the eyes again. The best I could manage was

"I thought they looked big." I mentally kicked myself again. Belle laughed and drank more of her coffee, putting the empty mug on the floor, then, to my surprise, lying on her side and curling up on the bed, knees tucked into chest and eyes closed.

"I feel a bitsleepy."

Anticipation mounting, I decided to call her bluff. I had to know if this was going to go where I now seriously thought it might; so I asked

"Do you want me to ring for a taxi to get you home, then?" Belle smiled dreamily, eyes still closed.

"No, I like it here. It's cosy." Well hallelujah! Okay, I'd messed up with Sheila tonight, but unexpectedly pulled Belle! Then one of those interminable moments of self-analysis kicked in. It suddenly struck me that if I slept with one of her close friends, it would almost certainly mean there was no chance of anything between Sheila and I, not that there was much time left. That said, perhaps she wasn't that interested in me after all, given the events of tonight. And there was no way I was going to turn down an opportunity of being with Belle. I saw now that she'd wanted to come back to mine since saying she was going to leave the club. I didn't know if her upset before was genuine. It certainly seemed to be. So either itwas and my response had made me seem appealing, or it was all a ploy to get me closer to her and knowing my 'nice guy' nature, she hoped that I'd offer to walk her home. Oh, hell. I told myself to stop analysing. I could always ask her later. Possibly over breakfast.

"I'm glad you like it here." I said. Belle opened her eyes and made an affirming 'm'mmm' sound, then lifted herself up on one arm and sat on one thigh; legs tucked side by side, her face less than a foot away from mine. I felt my heart start to beat more quickly.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Her eyes looked down and to the right. It suddenly struck me that I still had a small framed photo of Sam on my bedside unit. She was sat on a bed, wearing only an old t-shirt and a radiant smile. Her crossed legs hid her pussy. I'd taken it about a month after we'd started going out and we'd fucked like bunnies afterwards, enjoying our first mutual orgasm. The picture had been there for so long I was no longer conscious of it.

"She's pretty."

"Yeah, but she's also a cheatingex-girlfriend." I said, more bitterly than intended, reaching over to place the frame face down. Looking back towards Belle I noticed something small and the colour of burnt orange, folded on the seat of the chair under the desk at the foot of my bed. Then Belle spoke, and I looked at her again.

"She hurt you, huh?"

"Yeah. More than a little." Belle's right hand reached up to brush against her tightly braided hair. As it dropped down to her lap again I felt it just graze against my groin, almost as if by accident. Something down there began to stir.

I looked into Belle's eyes. They were fixed on mine. My heart felt to beat even harder in my chest, my cock beginning to swell in my pants. Was this it?

"Sounds like we've both been pretty fed up recently, huh?" she stated.

"It does." I felt her hand came to rest on my thigh.

"Did you mean what you said tonight? Do you think I look gorgeous? Great?" I threw caution to the wind and placed a hand on the side of her face feeling the hard braids in her hair against my fingertips. She didn't flinch away, her eyes never leaving mine. Touch taboos broken. Thiswas it.

"I wasn't trying to impress you or anything, Belle. Imeant what I said." Then I went for broke, hoping I wasn't going to be wrong.

"Belle, if that's yourvest top folded up under my desk, what have you got on underneath that jacket?" Belle smiled, looking happy and surprised at the same time, her eyes flicking down to the bed before looking back up at me with a cool air of confidence.

"Well, why don't you have a look?"

Arms dropping to her sides, shoulders back, Belle pushed her chest out at me. I took my hand away from her face and put it onto the zip of her satin jacket. Using my other hand to steady the material at her neck, I slowly pulled it down. I could feel the pulse in my throat and worried it might be making my body shake with each beat. With a drawn out 'zzzzzzz' a widening 'V' of dark skin came into view, opening up as the zip travelled downwards into the swell of hernaked breasts. I marvelled at the fact Belle had not only taken off her vest, but her bra too. She could only have done this whilst I was making the coffee, only minutes after arriving. Talk about decisive action! Then the zip was undone and her jacket hung open. The magnificent orbs of her breasts were barely covered by the black satin, nipples just hidden from view. Belle had a gold bar through her belly button which contrasted against her wonderfully rich, dark skin. My pulse pounded as my cock became uncomfortably trapped in my pants. I looked up into her eyes again. Belle was smiling expectantly.

"Same size as Pamela Anderson, huh?" I asked, not doubting it for a moment.

"But real." She whispered, her smile broadening into a wicked grin. With tremendous effort, I resisted the urge to touch and squeeze her breasts, instead putting a hand on either side of her face. Belle's lips parted, her breathing quickened, starting to come from both her nose and mouth.

"Let's make each other happy." she breathed and we moved closer together and kissed.

Her large, soft lips pressed against my own and the thrill of what we were about to share made my head feel light. All thoughts of Sheila were gone from my mind as I reached up and slipped Belle's jacket from her shoulders and down her arms. Reaching up to her glorious breasts I felt their weight in my hands; their softness filling my palms. Belle quickly unbuttoned my shirt and we stood, lips still smacking together. Her hands moved down to my belt, whipping it undone and tugging down my trousers. I didn't try and remove her miniskirt, instead reaching around and up under it. Her buttocks felt pleasantly firm under the rough texture of her fishnet tights and I could feel the slippery material of a thong. I ran a finger along its edge, from between her inner thighs, up to buttocks, over one hip and down to the heat of her mound. I shuffled back a step or two, quickly removing my shoes and socks. Straightening, I removed my wristwatch and gently tossed it so it landed cushioned by my trousers. Wearing only my bulging white Calvin Kleins, I looked up into Belle's face.

Nodding twice almost imperceptibly, Belle undid her skirt and stepped out of it as it fell. I took in her body. She wasamazing. I meanreally. Amazonian sounds so corny, but by God, that's what she was. Toned all over, but still with a feminine softness about her. Her legs were shapely and strong, not thin sticks like most tall girls and her hourglass figure was enough to make a man drool. Belle reached to the sloping plane of her bum and began to tug her fishnets down. Once at her thighs, she sat on the bed, undid her boots and threw them off. The tights followed. Now wearing only her thong, she lay back. I joined her and Belle's arms wrapped around me. Her hands toyed with my hair, her parted legs allowing my cock to press against her groin. We kissed and kissed, breathing hard, our tongues darting together. Her large breasts cushioned my chest and our groins pressed together, thrusting and pushing. I raised myself to lick and suck at her swollen nipples. Belle gasped and simply moaned

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers