A Week to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers

I'd heard some of the others come back in from work and thought Sheila had returned to her room over the past half hour. After having tea and washing up, I settled down and put on a DVD at about half seven. I'd heard Sheila and Ruth's voices downstairs as I went to the bathroom minutes earlier and guessed Sheila had started doing the rounds. I could just stop the film when she got around to me. Maybe I could at least have a goodbye kiss.

Time passed. I watched the movie and Sheila still hadn't knocked. I flicked on the TV and got a beer from the fridge. At about 10.00pm, there was finally a knock on the door. I put down my beer and opened my door. Sheila was stood there, looking over her shoulder almost nervously. As the door opened, Sheila whipped her head round to look at me and I saw her features quickly change to appear more relaxed, the anxiety melting away. In one hand, she had a bottle of red wine, in the other a corkscrew. Most interestingly, she was dressed in her pyjamas! I realised I was staring at her, probably with a look of puzzlement on her face. She smiled, raised her eyebrows and said

"Well, er, can I come in?" I mentally shook myself and stood to one side

"Yeah, of course, have a seat!" I closed the door as Sheila moved to the sofa and sat down. Fuzzy dark purple pyjamas and lilac bedsocks., I noted. What was on underneath? Sheila held up the bottle of red wine and corkscrew.

"Sorry it's late. It took longer than I'd thought to see everyone and I, well I thought I'd get changed so that I'm ready for bed." She smiled and held out her arms.

"Prezzy for you. I thought it'd be nice to sit down and have a drink together." I took the wine and corkscrew, mind racing.

"No problem, She. I'll, er, go and get some glasses!"

With that, I popped into the kitchen, trying to decide what was going on. Was this what I dared hope it might be? 'I thought I'd get changed so I'm ready for bed.'Ready for bed??She's called on me, late at night, with a bottle of wine, dressed ready to go to bed. She hadn't saidhers. Oh, boy! Could I really be so goddamn lucky? Guess I'd just have to see where this went! I quickly found two wine glasses in my cupboard and returned, sitting next to her. My eyes flickered to the gaps in her pyjama top. With the only light coming from the bedside lamp and the TV I couldn't tell if she had anything on underneath or not. Then Sheila asked

"What're you watching?"

I started, thinking I'd been caught out ogling her boobs, then realising she meant on the TV.

"Nothing very interesting." This was true, so I turned down the volume with the remote and uncorked the wine, pouring us both a glass and thinking about the little nervous look I saw on her face as she stood waiting for the door to open. Why would she be nervous about being seen going into my room? Unless she was planning something she didn't want anyone else to know of...

I handed a full glass to her. Waiting until I had my glass in hand, Sheila raised hers.

"Cheers!"

I clinked my glass against hers and replied. We both took a sip. The wine had a delicious taste, rich and fruity. It wasn't just cheap plonk. She's splashed out on some quality stuff. Sheila snuggled down on the settee, drawing both legs up to one side underneath her. If she moved across another few inches, she'd be snuggled up right next to me. We both agreed on how tasty the wine was and some time passed with chatter between us and the odd bit of viewing when something either of liked appeared on the music show that was being broadcast.

"Want a top up?" I asked as the credits began to roll. Sheila grinned in affirmation and I refilled our glasses. The bottle was a big one. I guessed there were three and a bit glasses of wine each in it rather than the usual two and a dribble.

"Ta." She said simply as I handed her glass back.

"So, you bought this when you went shopping this afternoon, huh?"

"Yeah. I bought you all a little something as a going away present. I thought it'd be nice." I wondered what she'd bought the others and guessed it hadn't been wine. Or if it had, that she hadn't sat drinking it with them wearing her pyjamas.

"It is, thanks. And it's nice to have a little time together before you go." I thought Sheila looked slightly nervous for a moment.

"I'm glad you like it. I wanted to say goodbye properly."

Meaning what, I wondered? The conversation lapsed for a moment, then picked up again as a stand up comedy show started on the TV. We spent the best part of the next half hour watching the show, getting through a second glass of wine each and starting on our third. We laughed and both relaxed more and more and as the show went on. As it finished, I shared out the last of the wine. Sheila sighed.

"Hard to believe this time next week I'll be somewhere completely different, in a new job. New workmates, new neighbourhood, new neighbours."

"Yeah, it won't be the same without you, She. I mean I know there's someone else moving in to your bedsit tomorrow night, so it's not like your room's going to stay empty for ages but; well it just won't beyou." She smiled, looking pleased.

"Gonna miss me are you?"

"Yeah, of course." I looked into her blue eyes. "We've had some fun in the time I've been here. Even though I've only known you this summer, it won't be the same without you skipping up and down the stairs in those cut off shorts of yours, or bustling about-" I nodded slightly at her "-in your PJs, but, well, I mean..."

Her eyes were shining brightly.

"Go on..."

"Aw, well," I shrugged and held up my hands "things just won't be the same." Sheila smiled and took another sip of her wine.

A trashy programme about America's craziest car chases was starting on the TV. Sheila seemed to be thinking something through and as I was about to fill the uncomfortable lapse in the conversation she looked at me and said

"Y'know, sometimes it's nice just to be able to have a cuddle?" My insides started to feel oddly tight as I took this in. Sheila shifted her weight across towards me, looking oddly... hopeful. A small voice at the back of my head shouted for me to get a move on and I lifted my arm to rest along the back of the settee and smiled, saying nothing. Sheila smiled back brightly and I felt her warm body press up against me as she snuggled in tight. I put my arm around her shoulders, hugging her to me.

"How's that?" I asked. When Sheila replied, it sounded like she was still smiling.

"Nice." She said, and stirred against me, snuggling closer. We both watched the TV for a couple of minutes, sipping at our wine and chortling at the programme.

I was enjoying the feel of her, warm and soft, my mind racing over what had just happened when she spoke softly again, without looking up.

"I almost thought you were going to make a move on me last night, y'know?" I got over my surprise quickly and thought about my answer for a second or two.

"Well, yeah. To be honest, yes I was. You looked fantastic, She. I'm not surprised you were having to beat them off with a shitty stick. But I saw you with that guy and er," I thought about Belle "Well, I left. Chance gone, I guess?" I tried not to make the last bit sound too obvious.

Sheila made a quiet noncommittal noise in acknowledgement, and sat quietly for a few seconds before saying

"Remember that time we were talking about Stuart and you told me to take the bull by the horns?" She looked up at me now.

"Yeah, I do." I looked down at her. Sheila smiled, eyes sparkling.

"It's the only way I'm going to get you to give me a kiss tonight isn't it, you eejit?" With that, she craned her neck up to me, closed her eyes and kissed me fully on the lips. I closed my eyes as her lips pressed against mine and moved away with a soft smacking noise.

"Well," she asked "is it sexy as hell when a girl makes the first move for you?" I frowned, puzzled for just a moment before remembering I'd said just that toher when we'd been discussing Stuart. I smiled and put down my glass of wine.

"Yes. Yes it is."

Sheila grinned , shaking her head.

"God, you're hard work. D'you know I've fancied you since you moved in? Iknow you like me too. I was so sure you'd do something about it last night, with you having dumped Sam and me leaving tomorrow. I was waiting for you to do it all night. Adele and I even had a bet going about when you'd make a move. I bet her a fiver I'd have snogged you by one o'clock. You cost me money, mister. I even flirted with Mr. Fuckwit to try and get you a little jealous and make you get on with it. I couldn't believe it when Adele told me you'd gone!" Her 'you're a bad boy' humorous tone dropped slightly, becoming more serious. "I kicked myself." Her eyes flickered away from mine, looking downwards. "Guess that's why I ended up getting so rat-arsed. My own fault I suppose, farting around rather than just dragging you kicking and screaming onto the dancefloor and throwing myself at you."

I was quietly amazed. Hellfire, even a bet with Adele? One thing was foremost in my mind.

"This... cuddle?" I asked. Sheila flushed slightly and looked back up at me (God I love it when a girl does that trick with her eyes, it's sexy as hell)

"Well," she answered quietly "girls like sex too, y'know?" She held my gaze, waiting for my response.

I briefly wondered how the hell Stu failed had to rise to this when he had the chance and as a second, then two, ticked by; wondered why the hell I was dithering now? Belle? Yeah, but she wasn't here now. And for all I know, last night could've been a one night stand. I mean, I hoped not but... aw, fuck it!

I leaned forwards slowly. Sheila's eyes flickered (relief, I guess. I kept her waiting at least five seconds whilst I dithered) and then she did the same, our eyes closed as our lips met and gently smacked together. We relaxed against each other. Her hand found the back of my head, mine coming to rest on her warm thigh. Her body heat excited me and my cock started to stiffen. I rubbed up and down her firm thigh, remembering how sexy her long legs were. My God, I was about to have sex with Sheila, they'd soon be wrapped around my back, hugging me to her.

Her hands found my chest and rubbed at me through my t-shirt. I slipped my hand up her thigh, onto her waist, ribcage and where I'd longed to put them for months; the swell of her breasts. They felt wonderfully soft and warm and as they moved freely under my hand I unconsciously compared their weight and fullness to Belle's. With an effort, I pushed thoughts of Belle from my mind. I'd fantasised about this all summer. About Sheila. Wondering what she was like in the heat of passion. How she looked naked. My heart thudded more and more quickly in my chest as it sank in that I was about to find all these things out.

Our tongues slithered together lazily. I could feel the buds of Sheila's hard nipples poking at the fuzzy cotton of her top. With a small moan of lust, Sheila began pawing at my erect cock through my jeans, her movements confident and eager. She certainly knew how to use her hands; tracing a finger teasingly up and down my length several times before using her thumb and forefinger to gently pinch and work up and down. Excited now and eager to feel her skin against mine, I popped open the lowest button of her top. It came undone easily and working upwards there were soon only one or two of the buttons still fastened. I had enough access to slip my hand inside her top and instantly felt her body heat envelop it as my palm glided over hot, smooth skin. I ran my hand round to her back, feeling the shape of her ribcage and the hardness of her shoulder blades before sliding back down and up to her breasts. Her nipple dug into my palm, feeling in contrast to her soft skin hard as a polished stone. I circled and squeezed it with my thumb, working it this way and that. Sheila moaned gently and moved her hand up to my belt, slipping her fingertips between the buckled leather.

As the leather cleared the buckle and I felt the belt come undone, she broke off our kiss and looked up at me for a moment, her jaw set slightly forward and eyes hooded with lust.

"You've got some condoms?" It was more of a statement than a question, but I nodded in reply. Sheila smiled cheekily, eyes twinkling. "Can you makeme cum as hard asBelle did last night?" I think my jaw literally dropped open as surprise and worry cut through my lust.

"What? How did you? I mean... well..."

Sheila laughed gently, tilting her head forwards and screwing her eyes shut in mirth. After a couple of second's chuckling she looked up at from under her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry," she grinned "I couldn't resist. Look - if I hadn't have been playing hard to get and farting about, you'd have come home withme last night and not Belle. I can't blame you though, she's bloody good looking." Her words came out in a breathless spill. Her hands rose and gently came to rest on either side of my face. "Yeah, I was a bit far gone, but you didn't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out. Belle let's me know she's leaving and when Adele told me you'd gone too, it all fell into place. The odd look you gave me when I waved at you from the dancefloor, the way she'd been looking at you when you weren't watching. I'd ballsed up my chance to pull you, made you think someone else had pulled me and Belle just stepped in."

I looked at her, still feeling anxious. "Steve, it's all right," she said soothingly "Belle didn't know I had plans, so it's not like she stole you from me or anything. I'm not pissed off about it. I did kinda hope you'd just walked her home though, but when Adele and I got back in and she made sure I was in my room okay, I lay on my bed," she breathed in deeply, blinking thoughtfully before continuing "and I listened. I couldn't hear anything at first, but then I could just hear you both gasp and Belle tell you how good you felt. There was a soft bump on the wall and I realised you were taking her up against it." She kissed me softly on the lips and lowering her right hand, whispered into my ear "Then you were at it forages on the bed. I could hear the mattress rubbing up and down against the wall. I got really turned on, and even made myself cum listening to you both. I fell asleep listening to her having an orgasm and thinking, damn, that should've been me. I wished it had been."

I was gobsmacked at this breathless confession. Sheila kissed my cheek. I could smell her hair; sweet and spicy. The wine on her breath. Her body was hot against mine where we touched.

"I'd still like it to be." she continued quietly. Another kiss alighted, this time closer to my mouth. Head still alongside mine; her breath warmed my skin. My cock pulsed as all these sensations combined into a fiery ball of lust in the centre of my being. "I knew tonight was my last chance and just hoped you hadn't planned to meet Belle. From what you said to me earlier, I figured you weren't and decided to plan for tonight." Another kiss, this time right on the corner of my mouth and suddenly she was moving away, rising and standing, in front of me. Her small, delicate fingers rose, undoing the last two buttons of her top. She grasped the collar and with a shrug, her top slid down her arms and to the floor. She looked down at me, one eyebrow quizzically raised.

I took in her naked torso, seeing her breasts for the first time. They were small yet full, with neat round brown nipples (I'd kind of expected them to be pink) that pointed upwards sharply. Her arms were slender, with narrow shoulders and a slim, elegant neck. Without realising how taken aback I was by her directness and determination to bed me (that would come later, as we lay together in herbed) I stood, saying the words that burned brightly in the front of my mind, flaring up from the lust within me.

"Iwantyou."

Her eyes bore into mine, searching; as her right hand slowly undid my belt and the button at the top of my fly. Her lips parted and she whispered a little breathlessly

"I wantyou, too."

Then the zip buzzed down, her eyes closed and Sheila's lips slowly found mine again, as she raised herself up on tiptoe. I felt the heightened sensation of Sheila's small hand exploring my cock through my thin cotton pants, squeezing and rubbing it. Her pinching fingers caught against the ridge of my helmet, making me gasp and squirm. In return, I slipped my tongue from her mouth and watched her wet tongue lowly slither back between her lips; lowered my head to her bosom. I flicked at her left nipple with the tip of my tongue, still surprised by just how hard it felt. Sheila gasped and gripped my cock, drawing her breath in sharply. I fixed my lips over her nipple and sucked it whole into my mouth along with the soft flesh surrounding it, running my tongue around it in a circle. Sheila's hand stopped working at my cock and came to rest on the back of my head, gently pulling me against her as she moaned.

Her breath shuddered as I repeated this with her other breast and then licked upwards towards her neck in one long motion. My saliva ran dry as I reached her collarbone, the salt on her skin registering to my taste buds as my tongue rasped against the sensitive skin of her neck. Sheila shivered as I leaned back; opening my eyes and slipping a hand down from the nape of her neck, over her shoulder, breast and down to between her legs. Her inner thighs felt like a furnace, smouldering with heat from her crotch. I stretched my arm, slipping three fingers along the curvature of her body, feeling soft flesh move beneath the fuzzy cotton of her pyjama bottoms.

Sheila moaned again and shifted forwards slightly, parting her thighs more. As our tongues slipped and slid over each other, we rubbed and caressed each others genitals. She felt deliciously soft and squashy down there and seemed to getting very wet - I could feel dampness seeping through the fuzzy material. God, she must be gettingreally wet for it to start to soak through. Then her hands were suddenly pulling my t-shirt up and over my head. I hurriedly crouched; removing my trainers and socks and then grabbing the waist of my jeans, tugging them down. Sheila bent forward, breasts elongating and swinging, to grab the bottom of my jeans; helping me to step out of them before tossing them carelessly to one side.

Shelia raised herself to her knees, breathing

"Where're your condoms?"

I turned and quickly stepped over to the bedside cabinet, opening the drawer and grabbing one from inside. I turned and Sheila was on her feet, hand outstretched. I smiled and gave her the square packet. Taking it from me she moved against me, her lithe body pressing tight as her lips found mine again. We both gasped, wrapping our arms around each other, her nipples pressing into my chest as her breasts squashed against me. Kissing noisily, we thrust our groins together, pressing hard. Her arms came up over my shoulders and behind my head and I felt the movement in them as her hands tore open the packet.

Her kiss suddenly broke off and she took a step back, bringing her hands down and in front of her. With a quick movement the packet fell to the carpet and the squashed pink condom was in one hand. Her other slipped into my pants and I breathed in sharply as her hand touched my throbbing cock for the first time. Sheila knelt in front of me, easing my cock free and pulling my pants down to the carpet. Her hand tugged the foreskin back and fro slowly as she studied me for a moment, then she did something no other woman had done before or since. She simply kissed it, planting her lips against the purple helmet. I felt a brief pang of disappointment as her mouth moved away - I'd thought for a moment Sheila was about to go down on me, but my minor dismay was swiftly forgotten as her nimble fingers secured the condom over the tip of my cock. Holding it in place with one hand, she partially rolled it down my length with the other, then used both hands to pull at the thin material, tugging it out and down and letting it snap securely in place at the root of my cock.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers