A Week to Remember Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers

"Does Belle give good head?"

It struck me that I didn't actually know, but I didn't want to gotoo much into detail about what Belle and I had done, (or not as the case may be). It wasn't fair to her, so I downed my shot, grimacing as the vodka bit. Adele raised an eyebrow and refilled my glass. I followed on from my last question.

"Who did you 'convert', then?" Adele smiled but then downedhershot, pulling a face too. My turn to raise an eyebrow. Why didn't she want to say? Oh, well; back to her.

"Is Belle's pussy trimmed, bald or wild?" I had to play along to some extent and this wasn't too dire a question, so I answered 'trimmed' and thought about my next question. And on we went.

After a while, Adele knew more about Belle than perhaps she should and I knew more about her than I perhaps might want to! We were both however, getting well and truly bladdered. We'd got through well over a quarter of the bottle of vodka, not far off half. I'd decided I couldn't stand another shot of the stuff and declared I'd very much like to move on to something else that tasted different; Adele enthusiastically agreed. Standing up with a wobble and snapping her fingers.

"I know jus' the stuff."

Adele nodded to herself and headed off, fetching some fresh glasses from her kitchen, each containing several ice cubes. She poured a clear spirit into each one, half filling each glass. Coming back over to the bed and handing me my glass, I saw that the clear spirit was becoming cloudy; opaque swirls drifting up from the ice cubes. I recognised the aniseed tang of ouzo. We clinked glasses and each took a sip. Adele looked at me

"Les' move to the sofa. You might get some funny ideas sitting here on m' bed."

"You should be so lucky."

"S'right."

We moved over to her sofa and plonked down.

"Was good of you to help out Marie the other night. You're just a nice guy, aren't ya?"

"I do my best."

"Heh, yeah, I know. Mr. 'Red Hot lover' too, pullin' Belle."

"Took two to tango that night, trust me." I wondered where she was going with this. Adele's eyes wandered a moment, and then fixed back on me with a naughty grin.

"C'n you keep a secret?" A whole world of possibilities swam through my mind: 'Jane and I have always fancied a threesome', 'Guess what, I'm not really gay' etc, etc; but I winked (or at least tried to) and said

"Sure."

"Cross your heart and hope your knob falls off?"

"Yes. And eww."

"Alright. Wanna see Jane naked?"

I blinked in surprise and the sarcastic bastard in me kicked in automatically.

"What, y'got her waiting to leap outta your cupboard or sumthin'?"

"No, but I've got sum photos."

"Y' really shouldn't ... y'know..."

Adele looked at me, eyebrows raised.

""G'wan, then."

Adele flashed a grin and stood, wobbling over to the computer desk, rummaging briefly in a drawer and returning with an A5 manilla envelope with bent corners.

"Y' never saw these, right?" she grinned mischievously.

"Saw what?" I replied, unable to quite believe this was happening.

"Atta boy." she said and pulled out the contents of the envelope, manoeuvring the top one to show me.

It looked to be a digital camera picture, printed onto glossy paper just that bit thinner than normal photograph 35mm prints. Jane was kneeling on the very bed that was behind us, stark naked. Her long dark hair tumbled over her narrow shoulders and her breasts. Both arms were held up over her head, hands clasped behind and she was winking exaggeratedly at the camera. Her breasts were just aboutperfect. Creamy globes with round, pale pink nipples that pointed perkily. There was a butterfly tattoo on her left hip and her dark tangle of pubic hair looked neatly trimmed. She looked bloody fantastic. Then the image moved away as Adele shuffled it to the bottom of the pile and I focused on the next one.

This was Jane lying back on the bed, legs parted so her pussy was exposed. Her pubic hair stopped below her mound, her pink labia were shaved and smooth and ... the picture moved; replaced again. A close up of Jane in the same position: with the camera just a couple of feet away from her pussy. She was obligingly tugging at her labia, crinkled skin stretched tight and her inner labia glistening wetly. Another shuffle and this time Adele's hand was in the shot (I recognised her rings and besides, who else would it be?) pressing a purple vibrator against the exposed shiny flesh. I glanced up at Adele.

"Jesus Adele, are you sure you..."

Another shuffle as Adele revealed the next picture, leaning in closer to me, her breast brushing against my arm. This didn't help the hard-on pounding into life in my pants as I looked at the purple vibrator half-buried in Jane's pussy. In the next photo it was in her up to the hilt. The picture moved away again and I silently wished for a good, longer look at each one.

In two of the following three photos the vibrator had been replaced by Jane's fingers, probing tentatively in the first and plunging deeply in the second. The third showed four of Adele's fingers buried in Jane's pussy up to the second knuckle, the skin of her crotch now shining wetly with her juices.

"She came just as I took that picture" Adele casually informed me. "Jerked her hips so hard I dropped th' damn cam'ra." she shuffled again and sighed quietly at the next photo. This was an even more close up (and a little blurred as a result) shot of Jane's pussy, now empty and gaping so widely I could see shadows in her pink tunnel. The next one caught my attention even more, as it was Jane and Adele, both naked, kneeling on the bed and clasping themselves to each other, breasts flattening together and looking sideways at the camera, smiling happily. The photos quickly moved away.

"Shit, I f'got about tha' one." Adele actually looked a little flustered. I smiled and said

"Nice boobs."

Adele grinned back.

"Course they are." She recovered her composure quickly. "Had to balance th' camera onna stool on the end of the bed t' get that one. And the next few." she looked up at me from under her glasses. "Which y' won't get to see." Images of Adele and Jane getting down to some action like the blonde and brunette on the computer formed in mind's eye and I pulled a face, making a disappointed noise. Adele grinned and turned the photos face down, shoving them back into the envelope and taking another sip of her ouzo. I had a raging hard-on again and shifted slightly to make myself more comfortable, picturing the wholesome curves of Adele's naked breasts as they pressed against Jane's smaller pair. Adele smacked her lips a little, saying "This is a very sociable drink." I murmured an agreement. She went on.

"Here we are, havin' a drink, a good ol 'chat, an' s'all so comfordubble that 'm sharing m' porn collection with ya. I don' feel I could do that w'Neil, y'know. Whenever we're out, I always feel he'd like somethin'more, y'know what I mean?" I nodded solemnly. She looked thoughtful for a moment and then raised her glass to her lips, knocking back the remaining ouzo in one gulp. I heard the ice clink against her front teeth. "God, I feel horny." She proclaimed, putting her glass down. I knew what she meant. That video clip, the truth or booze, photos of Jane and- what the fuck!? Adele's hands had settled against her breasts and were rubbing and squeezing them together. Her eyes were closed and she made a low, happy noise. As I gawped, her palms dropped to her smooth thighs and to my amazement; they began to slide up them, reaching her skirt and bunching up the lilac material. I glanced across at her face; head back on the sofa, eyes closed and lips slightly parted. I dithered over what to say and looking down again, said nothing.

Adele's skirt was now bunched about her hips, she had spread her legs and her right hand was stroking between them, her left resting just below her breasts. As I looked in dumb amazement and growing arousal, Adele's feet came up onto tiptoe and her hand moved closer in to her crotch. Her eyebrows drew together a little and she licked her lips, sighing. With a start I realised that I couldn't see any knickers. Not even the slender straps of a thong or g-string! I suddenly thought back to the jeans and lacy knickers that had been shuffled about several times tonight. Thesame jeans she was wearing when she knocked on my door earlier. I'd spent the past two hours in here with Adele wearing that short skirt and no knickers! How brazen had she been sitting opposite me on the bed earlier? But my god, Adele was now playing with herself, right in front of me!

Without realising I'd decided to speak, I heard myself say

"Er...Adele?" Her eyes opened and she looked up at me through heavy lids.

"Shocked?" she asked quietly. I made a 'what do you think' face and managed

"Well, yeah." Her hand stopped moving as she carefully regarded me, glancing down at the bulge in my jeans.

"Turned on, tho'." It wasn't a question.

I struggled for a response and couldn't find one. Adele looked at me patiently for a few seconds and then spoke again.

"D' you know what' the problem is wi' dildos?" I thought for a moment and said.

"No."

"They just don't feel th' same." Something struck me, cutting through my bewilderment.

"The same as what?"

"Acock, stupid."

"Well, how'dyouknow?" Adele smiled.

"I've had 'em balls deep in me in my time."

What? That couldn't be right!? Adele had fucked some bloke?Who? When? She was... I voiced my confusion.

"I...but, Adele you'regay!?" She grinned and moved, slinging her right arm casually onto the back of the sofa behind me (had her fingertips on that hand looked wet?) shuffling her bum across to her right and turning to look at me, face inches away from mine.

"Wha' gives youthatidea?"

"Well, you're shagging Jane, for starters."

"Ye-ah. And..?"

"Andwhat?" I almost felt a little angry. I was turned on as hell. Why was she fucking with me? "And in case y' didn't realise; girls who shag other girls are lesbians!"

Adele rolled her eyes, shaking her head slightly. Then she smiled and put her head against my shoulder. Her left hand came to rest on my thigh. My body stiffened as her hand slid upwards, its warmth coming to rest on my crotch.

"Or perhaps,likeme; they'rebi-sexual."

I gaped at her. Opening my mouth to, I dunno;protest perhaps. But my mind was racing, trying to process what was going on. What Adele was saying and more urgently, what she wasdoing. Now that she'd said it, it did make sense. I'd never heard her refer toherself as a lesbian. Ever. She had a girlfriend, true, so we all just assumed she was...ohh. Her hand was rubbing my cock through my jeans. I breathed out heavily. Adele was Bi? Why hadn't I figured this out any-

"Y'like that?" Adele purred. I did. But...

"Adele, what about Jane? We can't... I mean, we're friends, you're seein' someone, I -"

"She's not here. An' you haven't asked me t' stop yet."

This was true. I didn't want her to. But I - there was a 'zzzzz' noise as my zip was lowered. Soft lips press against my neck in a kiss. She whispered into my ear; "Consentin' adults? A moment of madness? Y' said y' could keep asecret." then planted another kiss, just below it. "I'll tell y' mine. Jane and me; yeah, we're okay. But every so often I jus' crave cock. Arealone; not some fuckin' plastic toy." Her hand was in my jeans, squirming to get into my pants and against my hot skin. I could smell the soft fragrance of her hair. "S' been over ayear since m' last cock, well 'fore I met Jane. Over ayear, Steve. Wouldn't y like to put this into me-" her hand tugged the front of my pants away and slipped in; grasping the underbelly of my erect length and beginning to work. "-I know y' fancy me. Y' look at m' tits an' bum an' I can see y 'thinkin, 'I'd love me some o' that. But she's not interested in me.'"

Her tongue licked my ear, breath hot against my skin. Her warm hand squeezed and worked up and down, making me gasp. I couldn't think straight. I felt rock-hard. Shewasn't gay? She wanted me to fuck her! To cheat on Jane with me and keep it our secret? I didn't know she was really like this. Was it just the drink? Oh, god, that felt good. My head swam. Idid fancy her. She had a great body. She was right that I looked at her legs andtits. I could feel them, soft and warm against my arm right now. Why shouldn't we fuck? Those tits would look great bouncing about as I nailed her. Adele was throwing herself at me. Offering herself on a plate, with no strings attached. But we were friends.Damn! Her thumb circled over the tip of my cock. She breathed in my ear

"Iam innerested. An' I'd like y' to put this cock into me, just this once; an'fuckme. C'mon. Y' know y'want to.I want y' to. Let'sfuck, Steve."

I squirmed in growing pleasure as Adele kissed down my neck, stroking my hair as well as my cock. The tiny part of me that knew I should say no and push her away kicked for the surface, drowning in a rising tide of lust and desire.

"But what aboutus?" I managed to blurt. Her hands stopped working, eyes looking earnestly into mine.

"We'll be okay. Get over it an' still be able t' be friends." I wanted to believe this. Oh god, I did.

"Are y'sure?"

"Yeah.Sheilaan' I got on fine afterwards."

I blinked.What had she just said? She hadn't...

"Sheila?"

"Yeah, New Year. Several J.D's too many. A heart t' heart about bein' curious; wha' wussit like, wi' another woman? So I kissed her. She looked so surprised. Bit likeyou now, actually. Then she kissed me back. Next thing w' were naked an' I was eating out her pussy. You'da loved it, Steve. So pink n' tight. She came all over m' face almost as soon as I went down on 'er, too." My mind froze. I couldn't believe this.Sheila and Adele...?

"Y' mean you two were..."

"Jus' that once. Wasgreat. Bit awkward a' first afterwards, but in a week, all fine. We din' talk about it much, but it brought us closer. Better friends. She was straight an' I was still bi, - din' change us. Jus' let us explore ourselves a bit. An'bloody good fun, too. Y' know us. Still good friends. No regrets."

She squeezed my cock again.

"So, how 'bout it? One night o' sex." her hand began to move. "You an' me. Our secret. We'll still be friends. No regrets." I still didn't feel quite with it. Adeleand Sheila had had sex?The thought made me feel weird. Turned on and... almostbetrayed, somehow? No. no, that was stupid. But one revelation after another, having Adele come on to me so hard, the porn, the photos of Jane, the drink, her hand on my cock and stroking my hair. Her tongue flickering against my neck. Hot breath, warm scents, sticky noises. And my lust. OhGod, the cloying, sizzling need to throw Adele down and justfuck her.

Everything snowballed into a state of mind I can't quite put into words. I felt turned on, relieved, confused and almost angry all at once. I remember saying "Fuck." I don't remember if it was supposed to be a question or a statement. Adele took it as a statement though, answering

"Yes." and letting go of my cock. She stood up, swaying slightly and starting to yank her t-shirt off over her head. I stood too, I don't remember exactly what I intended to do. Fuck Her? Shout at her? Then her t-shirt was on the floor and I gazed at her breasts, their creamy upper halves jiggling above the full cups of her bra as she moved. Then I grabbed her naked shoulders and kissed her full on the lips. She kissed me back. And that was that.

We practically tore each other's clothes off. I remember pushing Adele down onto the bed. She hit it hard, bouncing a little and then laughing; reaching for her bedside unit. As I got on the bed, cock bouncing in front of me, she'd opened a drawer and had a condom in her hand. I didn't stop to wonder why she had some so conveniently. Maybe her and Jane used them on bananas or something? Grinning, she tore open the condom and her hot hands set to work about my cock. I took the chance to have a damn good look at what was on offer. I remember neatly trimmed pubic hair followed the curves of her mound. Fleshy labia forming a twisting seal over the entrance to her pussy. My heart pounded faster and in turn, my cock throbbed in anticipation.

Then Adele was pushing herself up onto her elbows and clambering into a kneeling position. She chortled in a very self satisfied way that somehow grated on my nerves. Her eyes bore into mine as I found myself reaching up to cup her breasts (thinking that they were as big as, if not bigger even; than Belle's) squeezing and pawing at them more roughly than I really should. I think I wanted to somehow make her stop laughing; but mostly I know I just wanted tofuck her. Adele placed her hands over my own, pushing and kneading her incredibly soft breasts with me, looking down at our handiwork. We both watched as her cleavage deepened and shallowed and her large nipples sprang back up erect as my thumbs passed over them. Then her hands came up to either side of my face and we made eye contact, holding it for a heartbeat or three, before falling against one another as if some silent signal had been given. We kissed noisily, breathing hard through our noses as our tongues slithered round and round.

I felt the palms of Adele's hands come to rest on my chest, her fingers groping, then she broke off our kiss, looking at me with a wolfish grin on her wet lips. Suddenly she pushed me away from her with the heels of her palms. I swayed backwards, fought and won a quick battle for my balance and shot a look at her, feeling annoyed. Adele had reclined and was laughing. She threw me a naughty wink and her thighs slowly opened to welcome me. I heard her labia part with a soft noise as her fingertips prised and stroked.

"Fuck me, Steve" She demanded (pleaded?) removing her glasses and dropping them at the side of the bed. I moved forwards, planting my arms either side of her. Panting hard with excitement through her open mouth, her hazel eyes boring into mine, Adele tilted her head back to follow me as I moved up and above her. I felt her hands take hold of my cock and tug it down towards the heat of her entrance. My heart hammered, my head swimming with the intensity of it all. I obligingly lowered my hips and as her hands came back up I tensed my stomach and quickly grabbed them, our fingers interlocking into fists. I fell back onto all fours, pushing our hands down either side of her head. Adele wriggled experimentally against my weight, discovering that she was pinned fast. I pushed forwards slightly, feeling the tip of my cock nudge tantalisingly against her pussy. A moan escaped from her lips. Mirroring my own groan of desire.

"Yes," she murmured "Put itin me..."

What followed is all pretty much a blur, with only snippets of clarity. The bed rocking and creaking, our bellies making clapping noises, Adele's pussy squelching. I remember our lips were locked together, tongues circling, our mouths and chins wet with saliva. I found it hard to breath, but could smell her scent; a sweet, lightly spicy aroma that reminded me of cinnamon. I pistoned in and out of the tight heat of her body, on and on and feeling hard as iron, lost in the moment. We just fucked and fucked, at a constant fast pace. Adele's breasts shuddered up and down, her knees drawn up either side of me. I don't know how long we were at it, but finally Adele began to struggle slightly under me, making a strained 'mmmmmnn' noise from deep in her throat. She unclamped her mouth from mine, moving her head to one side to gulp in air. The breath was forced back out of her almost as quickly as she could draw it in. After several gasps, she swallowed hard and suddenly twitched under me.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers