A Week to Remember Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers

"Me too." (I noticed with some disbelief that this felt almost like a lie). "Speak to you later then?"

"Okay. Cheers, Steve."

"Cheers."

Belle hung up and I thumbed my phone off. I looked at the kitchen door. Marie would have heard all of that conversation. I felt I'd pretty much committed to going out with Belle whilst still managing to leave time and room to... h'mm, towhat? Screw Marie and then say 'Cheers love, I'm off out to hopefully fuck someone else now"? What kind of reception would I get when I entered the room? One way to find out.

I walked back into the living room, putting my phone back next to my keys. Marie was sat on the settee and turned to look at me. To my relief, she didn't look angry, or even put out.

"Girlfriend?" she asked. Despite the potentially volatile nature of the question, her tone of voice and demeanour were as relaxed and friendly as usual.

"Nooo," I replied, shaking my head and smiling "Last girlfriend I had was cheating on me. I finished with her last Sunday. Belle's a friend." Marie raised a single eyebrow and grinned.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I suddenly felt comfortable with the way things were going and decided to be frank.

"Well, we only really got to know each other on Monday night at Sheila's leaving do."

"Sheila had this bedsit before me, right?"

"Right. Belle was feeling down and I was fed up with what had happened with Sam, my ex, so we chatted, I set off to walk her home and instead we ended up here and...well, y'know." Marie grinned again and nodded.

"I get the picture. You two are friends like the two ofus are friends, h'mm?"

"I guess so. Well, I don't know her as well as I doyou. I never really talked with her much before Monday night. I don't really know much about her and vice versa. We said we'd meet up again so I guess we'll get to know each other a bit better then." Marie nodded and asked

"Do you feel ready for another relationship yet?"

"Not a serious one, no. I think I'd like to enjoy being single for a while."

"Footloose and fancy free, huh?"

"Ha! Yeah, something like that."

"Yeah, same here." She paused for a moment. "You should go out with her though, it'll do you good to have some fun if your ex shit on you from a great height."

"Yeah... yeah it would." I thought about what we'd been up to to. "Well it is. I've had plenty of fun since you called 'round last night." Marie chuckled and smiled. "I, er... well I just feel a bit awkward. After what we've been up to, to go tearing off with another woman, it...doesn't really seem, well... fair to you. I mean, I was wondering ifwemight go out somewhere tonight?"

Marie looked genuinely pleased.

"That'd have been nice. But no worry, I'm fine with it." I looked at her doubtfully. "Look, Steve -you're looking for some fun from life, right now, yeah?"

"Yep."

"Well, so amI. If we're both cool with it, then there's plenty of time for us to have... wee-lll, somemore fun together, h'mmm?" She lowered her voice and smiled wickedly "If you know what I mean?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Well. Hell, that's great then. Almost too good to be true." Marie gave me a stern look and waggled a single finger at me admonishingly. I shrugged and grinned. "Okay then! Friends and perhaps just a little bit more then, h'mm?"

"Bit of a mouthful, but yeah, I'd raise my glass to that." Marie laughed as I spared her the cheap shot. Feeling relaxed now (could life getany better!?) we carried on chatting for the best part of the next hour.

By noon, we'd parted and I was on my way into town to do some shopping (for more tissues if nothing else!). I felt very happy with how things were between us (no surprise there though, eh?) and decided I'd get my shopping done and then chill for a while, before ringing Belle back to make arrangements for tonight. I supposed meeting her at mine would be the best idea. That way she wouldn't have to go all the way into town by herself. I was soon back in my flat with the shopping packed away, eating some pate and cheese for lunch. I thought about going up to see Adele, but having been with Marie since our little night of passion and having arranged to go out with Belle, I felt awkward about seeing her. I decided to chicken out for now and to see her later (brave of me, huh?), maybe go for a walk in the park with her to clear the air between us, if she wasn't with Jane this afternoon.

I pictured the photos of Jane I'd seen up at Adele's the other night; her perky naked breasts and the livid pinkness of her shaved pussy. Then enjoyed my memories of Adele's naked curvy body, her large boobs juddering, chubby belly creasing into rolls as she lifted up her parted knees so I could sink my cock into her. Hell, I'd seen more naked women in one week than over the past two or three years put together! It felt as if all my lifetime's quota of one night stands had come at once, all in a single week. Only from the looks of things, not all of them wouldbeone night stands, given what Marie had said to me earlier and that I was seeing Belle again tonight. I found mymind wandering, comparing breasts and bums, smiles, noises made in the heights of passion. I thought it might be a good way of killing some time to try and get my thoughts down and fired up my PC. Sitting down and starting work, I decided on some categories and began awarding marks out of ten for the recent women in my life (trying to be impartial about Sam, to whom I just felt like givingminus figures).

Half an hour later I looked at what I'd come up with. Hardly scientific, but it was amusing, kind of helped put things into perspective and would no doubt get meneck deep in crap if any of the women concerned saw it. That said, I thought Adele would probably just find it amusing.

I saved the file and switched off the computer, wondering what to do next. The sudden knock on my door almost made me jump. Now who was this? I supposed it could only be one of two people; Marie, or Adele...

Moving to the door I readied myself and opened it, smiling as I did so. Adele grinned back at me.

"Hi!"

"Hi Steve. Can I come in?"

"Course you can." I stepped to one side and Adele walked in, moving over to the sofa and plonking herself down. I closed the door, feeling nervous about how this conversation was going to go. Turning, I quickly took in Adele's short skirt and T-shirt and decided to break the ice straight away. Sitting next to her, I blatantly looked down to her bare legs and then up to meet her eyes.

"Are you wearing any knickers today, then?" Adele threw back her head and laughed. Getting herself under control, she wiped at her eyes and shook her head.

"Oh, thank Christ for that. I was worried you might be all hung up over what happened." I chuckled and shrugged.

"Well, y'know; I'm still trying to get it all straight in my head." She sobered and became more serious.

"That's fair enough, I can understand that. I just wanted you to know that we're still friends. I meant everything..." she paused and wrinkled her nose in thought for a moment "Well, everything I think Iremembersaying to you. I've no regrets about what we did and I don't want it to balls up our friendship." I took this in for a moment.

"Me neither." Adele smiled again, seeming to relax a little more. "You must think I'm a right cow though. Regarding Jane and all." I chose my words carefully.

"No, I don't. More than anything, I was surprised." Adele looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "I couldn't quite get it into my head that you were coming on tome.I'd just always assumed that you were... well, y'know; that you weregay. I was more taken aback by the fact you wanted me to... well, you were there, you know what I mean; than that you were going to, ah, sleep with someone other than Jane." I smiled, feeling what I'd said all sounded pretty lame. Adele nodded, smiling sympathetically. She shuffled in a little closer and spoke in a lower tone of voice.

"I know. Believe it or not, I didn't really plan for everything that happened. I had my knickers off that night so I could rub myself silly over that video. I just lost track of what time it was. Then watching it with you, the drink, the 'truth or booze'..,." she looked at me oddly "The fact that I think you're pretty fit." I smiled, feeling flattered. "I do like Jane. A lot. We've argued a bit recently, I know, I know, don't look so surprised." She sighed. "If I'd gone off with another woman, she might just be able to accept that, but with another fella?" I nodded. "That'dreally fuck her up and I don't want that. Sounds a bit too late, I know, but what I'm trying to say is; Idon't regret what we did and I still want to be friends, everything like it was before, if you think you can do that. And I'd like to keep all of what happened between us our secret." She smiled a little sadly. "I don't ask for much, do I?"

I felt incredibly relieved by what I'd just heard and I guess it must have showed, as Adele took in my expression and her face brightened.

"No, you don't. But I'm fine with all that. Really. It'll be our secret."

"No regrets?"

"No." I looked away thoughtfully, then back at her." Other than never getting to see you naked again. You're pretty fit yourself, girl." I grinned at her cheekily. Adele chortled and threw her arms around me, giving me a hug. I felt her breasts brush against my chest and then squash there as I hugged her back. Her body felt so warm in my embrace. Her hair smelled fresh and tickled my cheek. Bloody hell, where we going to...again... ah. No. Adele had let go of me and leaned back. I felt an awkward mix of relief and disappointment, but hid it with a smile.

"You're the best, you know that?"

"If you say so."

"Ha!" Silence fell between us, but didn't last for long enough to become uncomfortable.

"Listen, I'm off out for a bit, but could you pop up to see me when I get back? Say about Six?" I raised an eyebrow. "No, nothing like that tonight, y' dirty minded bugger."

"Okay, but can I pop up a bit earlier? I'm supposed to be ringing Belle at about six. We were kinda planning on meeting up tonight."

Adele looked very taken aback for just a split second, before composing herself. In that moment her face and body language seem to scream 'Oh SHIT!' It was only a flicker, but it still struck me. What exactly did it mean?

"Er, right. Just let me think for a mo... yeah... sure. How about you call up at half five instead? I can be back by then."

"Sure. Adele...is this about anything in particular?"

"Ahh, you'll find out. " she teased. "Just don'tworry, huh? It's nothing nasty."

"Well, okay then. But I'll have to go by six, yeah?"

"Yeah, no problem. See you later then." She got up to leave.

"Yep, see ya."

. "Adele?" She half-turned to face me.

"M'mm?"

"I'm glad we're, y'know...okay."

"Me too." A wicked grin appeared. "See?Told you we'd be okay."

"Smartypants."

"Bite me."

"Maybe later, then." Adele stuck her tongue out at me and smiled.

"Half five then?"

"Yep. See you." And off she went.

I sat down and puzzled over what had just happened. Why the apparent shock at my seeing Belle again? What was it I had to go up to see Adele for later? Ah well, if Adele said it was nothing to worry about, then I trusted her enough to believe her. I tried to put it out of mind and began to figure out what ironing I should do so that I had some fresh shirts and pants for going out later on tonight and ready for starting work on Monday. Groaning as I remembered how much I detested ironing, I set up my board and got on with it, unable to stop wondering if Adele just might be after a repeat of Thursday night? That would explain her looking put out when I said I was seeing Belle. But then I was still going up to see Adele for only half an hour. Not much time for anything other than a 'quicky'. No, it just didn't seem right and would be especially brazen given that we were just coming to terms with what we'd done a couple of nights ago. The iron hissed and spat and I carried on, wondering what tonight would bring.

Ironing done, I read for a bit and hit the Playstation for a while. Before I knew it the clock was telling me it was 5.25pm and I turned things off and got ready to go up and see Adele, an odd feeling of anticipation making my stomach feel a little tense. Leaving my bedsit I took to the stairs leading up to Adele's room, pausing at the top to look at the 'Come up and see me sometime, big boy!' picture and remembering the feel of those straining breasts in my hands and pressing against my chest. Whatwas going to happen in the next half hour? Getting to her door, I rapped at the magnolia-painted woodwork.

"C'mon in!" Adele's voice called. Swallowing, I turned the handle and swung the door in. Was she going to be in bed, wearing only an enticing smile, sat on the sofa, legs akimbo and pussy exposed or... no. She was in the kitchen, pouring hot water from the kettle into a coffee mug. "Would y' like a cup of coffee?"

"Please."

"Have a seat."

"Ta."

A couple of minutes later (I thought it took Adele a bit longer than usual to make the drinks, for some reason) she came through with two steaming mugs of coffee. Taking one from her I set it down on the carpet to cool as Adele sat next to me, shuffling slightly to turn to face me.

I wanted to try and cut to the chase, to come right out and ask her what she wanted, but thought it a little too direct. I could wait a few more minutes. Adele flicked a stray hair away from her eyes.

"So, are you all ready for starting your new job on Monday?" Hm. Hadn't been expecting this line of conversation, but no matter.

"Well, to be honest, with everything that's happened this week-"It suddenly struck me that perhaps Adele had cottoned onto Marie and I. My stomach tightened a little as I wondered if she might be about to throw a hissy fit about it. No,surelynot. She'd be more likely to want to know all the gory details and to go 'phwooar' in the right places, knowing Adele. I carried on without pause "I haven't given it much thought." This was true. Thinking about it, I needed to give it some consideration; first impressions being what they are and all that.

The next few minutes were spent chatting about my new job, what Adele hoped to go on to do after finishing her degree and drinking our coffee. I was about to change the subject when Adele's mobile phone warbled from her bedside unit. She looked around and then back at me.

"Oh, 'scuse me a mo', I'd better get that - I'm expecting a call." She trotted over to her bed, plonking herself down on its edge and answering the phone. "Hi! Yeah? Oh, good. No, no, it's all right," she looked across at me and flashed a quick apologetic smile. "Really? Heh, you didn't saythat the other day." My attention wandered down to Adele's legs. What she was wearing and seeing her perched on the bed reminded me of Thursday night all over again. Man, Adele had been a good in bed. I wondered what she was like in bed with Jane. Nowthat'dbe something to see. Unable to see much, I stopped ogling her before I was caught out and turned my attention to look at Adele's myriad of posters and clippings on the walls. Less than a minute later, Adele said 'goodbye' and I heard the beep as she hung up her phone. She came back over and sat down again.

"Sorry about that," she grinned "It was Jane."

"No worries." I guessed that explained the barely concealed look of happiness on Adele's face right now. She must be meeting up with Jane later. Perhaps she'd been worrying Jane might have noticed something different about Adele and I the other day when I called up to see her? If they were meeting up happily this weekend then it must mean we'd got away with our secret night of passion.

"Meeting up with her this weekend?"

"Yeah, I'm going over to hers for a change."

"What I'd give to be a fly on the wall..."

"Heh! Well, whenever we produce our first down and dirty girl on girl webcast extravaganza I'll be sure to let you know."

"Thanks, that means so much."

"Oh, shut up you nutjob." We both laughed. I glanced at my watch, it was 5.50pm. Time to think about making a move if I was going to phone Belle tonight.

I still felt a bit weird about seeing her again. What wouldSheila think if Belle and I got it on for a second time? I know we'd agreed that we weren't going to go round in each other's shadow until we'd met up again and agreed where, if anywhere, we were going. But the thought of Sheila with another man made me feel... I dunno, justwrong inside. Not that any of this had stopped me from jumping into bed (or in/on a car, in a field and her kitchen) with Marie, though. Man, life was-

"Earth to Steve?" I jerked around to look at Adele, who was smiling patiently. "Ah, you're still in there. God, you were miles away. C'mon then, penny for your thoughts."

"Cheapskate."

"Hah."

"Sorry I guess I was just..." what to say, what to say... "getting carried away visualising what could be in your little webcast." Adele chuckled and pushed at my arm.

"One track mind." She admonished. I laughed.

"Well, when you get to meet such interesting people on that track..." I paused for effect, giving her a good humoured and meaningful look "It's well worth sticking to, y'know?"

"H'mmm. Guess I do."

Adele glanced at her watch.

"Well, I guess you'd better be going then, eh?"

What? Was that it? We hadn't really discussed anything.

"Er, yeah. " I made to get up, then turned to her again. "Adele, why did you want to see me up here?" She looked defensive for just a moment, then smiled.

"I know we said everything's all right between us, but I just guess I wanted tosee things happen just like they always did before. Us, just chatting, y'know before..." She trailed off.

"Before what?"

"Before... you walk out of here and start your new job, with me being away most of this weekend." This didn't quite sound right somehow, but it was a nice enough thought. I knew what she meant.

"Alright. Thanks..." We both smiled and I stood up to go. Adele joined me at the door. As I moved through and onto the top of the stairs she grinned at me again.

"Well, have fun tonight."

"Ta. You too."

"And don't worry about anything..." Eh? That was a bit odd. I thought about asking her what she meant, but Adele was closing her door with her grin still in place. As the door clicked to, I paused for a moment, then shrugged and went back downstairs, looking at Adele's straining breasts in the 'big boy' photo as I tried to remember where I'd put down my mobile before I left my bedsit.

Reaching my door I glanced at Marie's room. She'd told me earlier that she was probably going to visit her Mum's tonight, to show her she was doing fine and might stay over to give her some company. If Adele was going to be out too, at least it'd be pretty quiet around West Street. I supposed it made coming back here an easy option in case Belle and I hit it off big time again. I pushed open my door and looked into my room opposite and at my bed... where I sawSheila sat; stark naked, leaning back on one arm with legs akimbo and a brave-looking little smile on her face! Her smile widened as she cocked an eyebrow at me almost apologetically.

"Surprise...?"

I was absolutely gobsmacked and just stood there, mouth open, trying to take in what I was seeing. I blinked. Sheila was still there, smiling nervously. I blinked again. Nope, I wasn't hallucinating.

"Sheila?" Three fast little nods and a grin. "But you... I meanhow...when did..." I trailed off, lost for words for the first time in recent memory.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
149 Followers