A Week With Joy & Tara

Story Info
His wife and her best friend set him up.
7.5k words
4.23
78.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, let me set the stage for you. I am 6' tall, 180lbs. I have dark hair and a firm body. Not too fit, just normal for a 36 year old. I don't want to brag, but I have a very nicely sized tool that is 9" long & thick. My wife Joy is 32 years old. 5' 4", 115lbs, a very firm 35-23-34 with D cups. She has brown hair and always keeps the carpet clean (bald that is). I love it nice & clean, but she hardly ever lets me have a snack. She does not like it much.

This story starts as we are leaving to meet one of her old friends, Tara, in South Lake Tahoe for a week of fun in the sun. Tara has always been a twin to my wife, except for one thing, she has always been a little heavier. She's about 140lbs. She is still a very sexy, flirtatious gal that I would have done on a drunken night before I met my wife. Tara has never been shy about her sex life, even in front of me.

Tara would talk about how she could squirt and how far it would blast. She'd tell me that if we could have a contest that she could squirt farther then me. Being the man that I (any of us are) am, I was up to the challenge. Joking with her about it, but still wanting to see it for myself. Joy has never been jealous. Instead, she was happy to have Tara and I getting along. Tara is meeting us because she has just split up with her boytoy of 8 years. She needs to get away while he is moving out, so Joy invited her to join us on vacation.

After a hard week at work, getting ready for a week off and packing, I found out that Tara was coming. I was a little over-stressed when we got in the car for the 95 mile drive to the lake house. Joy said that if I would calm down and just drive that when we got there, before Tara would arrive, she would give me a great blow job. She said that Tara wasn't going to get there 'till about 3 hours after us, sometime around 10:30pm.

As we drove up Hwy 50, I kept trying to feel up the sundress Joy was wearing and she kept hitting my hand away. Every once in a while, she would pull it up to show me she wasn't wearing any panties. This is a new thing for her. She got off when we were at the mall one day and she was trying on some new pants, and the fitting room door would not close all the way. I told her after she was done that she had put together a pretty big show for all the men waiting for their gals. I was just eating it up seeing how hot she was making all these guys.

We got to the house and took our time to unpack and straighten up. It had been two months since we had gotten away, and even then, it was only over night. The house needed some quick lovin' first before Tara saw the mess. Always the great hostess that Joy is, it needed it to be perfect. I settled in with a beer and got one for Joy. We downed them fast and were on our 2nd six pack when we headed for the hot tub.

Since we were all alone, we got in naked. It took Joy about 2 minutes to start playing with my tool. Soon, she was doing the deep sea diver and my dick was sliding down her throat. Feeling bad for her, I moved to the side of the tub so she could breathe when she was on the up stroke. I was ready to blow in no time. She started to play with my ass, which I don't really care for much, but I forgot about it with my dick throbbing in her throat. It had been a week since our last affair together. I couldn't hold back any longer, even though I wanted this to last all night. So there I was, cum pumping out, feeling like it was going to take off the back of her head. That's when I saw Tara.

Tara had let herself in and was peeking in on us out the bedroom window. I didn't want to tell Joy we were caught, so instead I lifted her up and I was so hard knowing that Tara was still watching us. I turned Joy so that she was facing the lake, away from me, and started playing with her pussy. Joy's lips were swollen and she was dripping wet. I had to taste it.

I bent down and started licking from her clit to her anus several times. She was begging me to fuck her hard. That was good. 'Cause I could see Tara was, or had to be, playing with herself by now from what I could see of her while making sure she didn't know I knew she was there watching us. Joy, who is thinking this might be our only chance to really get it good, was yelling for me to fuck her hard. I was loving this. Knowing that Tara was there and that Joy was asking for it "hard, fucking hard." So I started putting my cock in. First, just the head. Then, she reached back and grabbed my hips.

"Enough fucking around, fuck me now, damn it!" She screamed.

I grabbed her hips and bent her over and from behind, started slamming her as hard as I could. All the way in and out, then all the way hard in again. Joy was shaking and sweating. I think she must have came 4 times in about 10 minutes and was begging for it again. I was just about out of breathe from all of this and from knowing what Joy didn't. That Tara was going nuts watching us was to much for me to handle any more. I told Joy I was going to cum.

"Don't waste that in me, I want it on my tits." She told me.

That was it. I pulled out. She turned around, and I exploded all over her big round tits. Joy then licked it all off, said thanks for the fun, and that she was sorry that Tara was going to ruin our vacation for us. I assured her that I didn't think Tara was going to ruin it for us.

"What changed your mind about being stuck here with her?" She asked.

I told her that I was just glad to be on vacation and away from work with my lovely wife and that it didn't matter what we did or where we were. (As long as Tara was there to watch.)

I looked in Tara's direction and I think see saw me looking at her, 'cause she immediately ducked out of site. We decided it was time to get cleaned up before Tara came. I was a little worried that she might be sitting on the couch in the living room when we went back in the house, us without a towel or anything to cover up. Then it hit me.... she has already seen it all. Fuck it. Let her see us up close. When we went in she was gone. About 15 minutes later, we heard a horn in the driveway.

"Honey, guess who's finally here?" I say. (As I'm laughing inside).

Tara walks in and I can't help but notice that she had lost alot of weight. Oh my god! What a hard little body. Her ass looks like she was 18 again. She walked over and gave Joy the longest hug I ever seen them do before. Then she came to me and said she was sorry for ruining my week off, but that she really needed to get away while butthead was moving out.

"Maybe there is a way I can make it up to both of you," she said.

She was putting her arms around me and pulling me tight to her. I felt her reach down and grab my ass and squeeze it quick. I just about jumped out of my shorts. I told her not to worry that we would all have a great week. With that, I headed off to bed and let the girls have some time to talk and catch up.

I woke up around 4:30 a.m. and Joy was still not in bed yet. I got out of bed, put on some shorts, and went to see what was up. There they were, wrapped up together on the couch in each others arms like they were lovers. I tell you, I wanted to wake Joy up and fuck her right there. I was harder then ever looking at them, knowing that Joy would never be with another woman. Just seeing her sleeping with Tara like that was hotter then my best fantasy. I sneaked to the bedroom and got the cam-corder.

I went back out and taped a little of them. I thought that when we got home, I could show Joy how hot it was to see her with another woman, even if it was all innocent. I had the hardest time getting back to sleep that night.

The next day, Joy and I went to one of the clubs for breakfast. Tara wanted to stay at the house and unpack. While we were gone, Tara saw the cam-corder and watched some of the tape. I think she wanted to see if there was any of Joy and me doing it. Instead, she got the shots of her and Joy.

As Joy and I were eating, she thanked me again and told me some of the horror that Tara was going through. She and the butthead had not even had sex in over a year and a half. No wonder Tara was getting off watching us. Or maybe she just liked doing that. I didn't care, I was still not going to tell Joy. We got back to the house and I knew Tara had watched the tape, 'cause it's case was moved and I, of course, had to watch it. It was right about in the middle of them on the couch. I fast forwarded to the end and put it away.

We decided to go out on our boat for the day. All day, Tara was bending over and either showing me her firm ass or almost flashing me her huge tits. I thought I was not going to make it home with out blowing a load in my shorts.

When we got back to the dock, I helped Joy, and then Tara out of the boat. As I was helping Tara out, she slipped (I think on purpose) and I had to catch her. I had to grab either her ass or her hips so that she didn't do a header back into the boat. When she regained her footing, she forced her ass into my crotch. Believe me, it was still hard and she knew it. Grinding her g-stringed, hard ass into me, my dick was splitting her cheeks and I could feel the pre-cum oozing out of it. I know she had to have felt it throbbing. Being with not only my incredible hot wife, I also had to deal with Tara showing herself off to me all day. Poor me.

The girls decided we should all jump in a taxi and hit the clubs for dinner and some gaming fun for the night. Who was I to argue. Me, out with two hot horny women.....OK, I'm in!

Joy likes to play slots, Tara and I like to play the table games. So, after dinner, Joy found the quarter machines and Tara and I found a Blackjack table with no one on it so we sat down.

After about an hour, and about 5 drinks, she started telling me that she saw the tape and she thought I was a dirty old fart for having taped them sleeping together. She wanted to know if I was going to show it to Joy or should she? I told her that would depend on her answer to my question. She asked me what my question was.

"Did you enjoy watching me and Joy last night, and did you make yourself cum watching us?" I asked.

Tara said that she didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I told her that I saw her peeping out the bedroom window and should I tell Joy or should she? That was when she hit me with it.

"I confessed to Joy last night that I saw both of you and that I thought it was so hot to see you two like that, and that her yelling 'fuck me harder' was getting me all wet. I didn't tell her that when you came on her tits, and she licked it all off, that I lost it and ran out to my car in the driveway and rubbed off 2 more orgasms and that is why it took me so long to honk the horn. It wasn't so much to give you both time to get ready for me. I, by the way, saw you looking at me too Mr. 'not to sly' after all." She told me.

She started rubbing her leg against mine. Then, she placed one of her hands on my knee. That was when I told her that we couldn't do this any more. Why? I thought to myself. 'Cause I don't want to screw up with Joy. I love her very much.

"What if Joy said it was ok for you to fuck me?" she asked. As if she knew what I was thinking.

"Oh, I don't think that Joy would ever let anything like that happen, but even if she did? Well...Well ...I I I couldn't." I answered,

Tara's hand found my Joy stick."

Don't, Tara, she'll kill us both!" I said.

"No she won't. I've know her for a lot longer then you have. Joy loves us both and she would want us both to be happy, trust me." she answered.

"Well, if Joy came out and said for me to fuck you, I couldn't lie. When I saw you come in the house last night after we were all done, I did go to bed, but only after beating off seeing you and your hot new body and knowing you had been watching us had me ready for another round. Still, Joy would never let it happen" I told her.

"Like I said, I really know Joy very well, and there are things you still have not found out about her. Remember, we were roommates at school." she said.

"So, are you telling me that you and Joy had...?" I paused.

"Ooohhh yes, I'm saying that we got to know each other real good. Like what the other one likes and how she likes it. I used to act like I was sleeping and Joy would bring one of her boytoys to our room. She knew that I got off on watching her. Oh, and by the way, last night, we set you up." she added.

"WHAT THE." I was shocked.

"Yeah, Joy said if I was their by 9:30, I might just get to see if she still had it. But God, she is much better then she used to be." she told me.

"So, this is what you to were doing on the phone for the last 4 days. Planning how to see if I was going to cheat on Joy with you? I'd be lying if I said that I didn't think you were very hot. Damn, if it weren't for Joy, I'd be trying to nail you for sure. But I do love Joy, and we can tell her she is safe as long as you don't move in with us." I told her.

"No, no. Joy wants us to get it. You see, when we were in school, I was an ugly duckling and couldn't get anyone to touch me." She said.

"I've know you for, what, 10 years? You are much hotter now, but I would have done you in a minute." I confessed.

"Anyways, Joy was always a little jealous that she never got to watch me with someone." she added.

Hell, the poor dealer was going to drop over with all this talk. He couldn't say anything. He was sure mad as all hell when he had to take a break.

"Tara, I think we had better go find Joy now. It's getting late." I told her.

It was about 2:30 a.m. As we were heading through the club. Tara put her arm around me as if we were a couple in love. She was grabbing my ass. I couldn't hold back. I felt up her ass, split it with my middle finger. It was obvious that she had no panties on under her thin sun dress. We were getting all the looks from everyone in the club. I thought they all knew that this was not my wife. I felt like I was on Jamie Kennedy's new show and was about to be X-ED. Then, we saw Joy.

Joy was talking to some guy that was sitting next to her. Tara said that we should watch her for a little while and see what might happened. So we sat down a few rows away, where we could hear them and see them without being seen.

Joy was touching this guys shoulder and every once in a while she would laugh and touch his leg. Tara started to go for the Joy toy again and as I watched Joy with this guy, I thought, fuck it. If she wants to play this game, so can I.

I brought my hand up to Tara's thigh. Every time Joy touched this guy, I moved it farther up Tara's leg. It wasn't long before I could feel Tara's wetness. Now, it was too late. I needed to have her. I watched Joy lean over and whisper something to this guy that was pissing me off. I just about got up and went to Joy's side to save her, when I noticed that she was the one flirting. She was reaching for him.

Was I being set up again, I wondered, or should I keep fingering Tara. So much going on and I.. I.. I ..fuck it I'm weak.

So, let's just see how far they are planning to take this.

Tara was rocking back and forth in her seat. I moved one, then two fingers inside her.

She was rubbing my cock all the time saying that she needed to have me inside her. That it had been so long, so fucking long that I WOULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb and she spread wider to make it easier for me.

I was having a hell of a time trying to be sly about all this so we weren't ask to leave the club and have Joy hear all the security guards escorting us to the door and then have to tell her why we had to leave. ("Well see honey, I was fingering your best friend, while we were watching you flirt with some stranger, that's okay, right?)

Tara was starting to make little noises and I was about to wet my jeans. (Again... "Honey, you want to know why my pants are soaked in cum? Well, it's like this.") I had to keep my throbbing in control. Damn.

By now I just wanted to bend Tara over the slot machine and fuck her right there. No, No, I can't. Tara let go of my prick, grabbed the machine and that was it. She started shaking and hopping up and down. I thought we were getting kicked out for sure now. Tara whimpered and then fell back in her seat. I though I was going to have to give her mouth to mouth soon if she didn't get her breath back.

After a couple of minutes Tara was ok. She leaned over and gave me the wettest kiss. Then she whispered in my ear.

"Just wait 'till we get somewhere alone, I'm going to want to thank you. It's been so long since anyone has touched me there and I want to feel you in me soooo bad." She moaned.

Then, she took my fingers and licked them clean of her own sweet juices. I, of course, stopped her.

"Wait, I want some of that too." I said.

Then, I realized what I was doing was wrong.

"No, no." I said, a little too loudly.

"Believe me, Joy is ok with this. She told me last night that if it was alright with you, that I could have you." She told me.

"Damn. You two are setting me up. Like I said, if Joy tells me to do it.... I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU HARD!" I told her.

"Just look at her. She is already looking for some fun herself. It's only fair if I get to have you that she gets to have some fun too, right?" she asked.

"Well, I have always fantasized about us doing it in front of another couple. Sometimes, in my dreams, we swap. The fantasy that really gets me hot is to be in a DP with her. Me in her ass. (Her ass is and will always be the only cherry she gave me and no one else will ever get it. Her rules, my gain.) However, some guy we would never see again, deep in her pussy pounding her hard at the same time the other girl would be offering her sweet hot hole to Joy, that would be great. No! I can't believe I just told you that. I've never even told Joy that." I told her.

"My god, you lie. You want me to be the other woman, but you are afraid Joy might like this other guy. Who is he?" she asked.

"Yeah sure, me afraid of losing Joy? Yeah right. I'm not afraid of losing Joy. I'm just afraid that she will like the great fucking that two guys at once can give her." I confessed.

"To tell you the truth, watching Joy with her boyfriends back at college, she would love it. I know for sure." she told me.

"Do you, are you, have you," I stammered. "What? Has she ever done that?" I continued.

"No. But it got real close one night when she brought home a guy for me. We all sat around and got drunk. I passed out and woke up to the three of them, but one guy passed out before it could get going. He still had his pants on, but I think he must have had a little dick. I could see it through his pants. It was hard, poking out, but only 2" maybe 3" long. Poor lame fuck. Best time of his life and he got short changed." she told me.

"Look at Joy. She has her hand on his crotch." she tells me.

"I'm going over." I demand.

"No, wait just a little more. Please. Ok. Look at it like this. Do you maybe want your fantasy to come true? Be honest." she asked me.

"Well, yes and no. I love Joy. I know she has needs and so do I but we seem to be able to take care of each other just fine. Yes. I would love to see her over satisfied and I'm a guy to watch two hot chicks getting it on, but she wouldn't." I answered.

"You never know. If we sit here you might find out some new things about her. You may like what you find. Remember the old saying 'what happens on spring break stays at spring break.' and she will be going home with you, right? Besides,what are they going to do here in the club?" she said.

"AH AH WHAT DID WE JUST DO?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, you just had your fingers in my pussy, remember." she said.

"Yeah.I was there, but that's different. You're almost part of our family. Ok. Here I go again. You're right. She is coming home with me yeah, yeah. I did have my fingers up you and if we had been anywhere else I would have fucked you and yes, I do still want to." I confessed.

12