A Weekend at the Cabin

Story Info
The morning after a passionate night.
1.7k words
3.85
18.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken and find us lying on the floor in front of the fireplace. I remember what a wonderful night we just had. I realize that if we continue to sleep here we may not be able to have any more fun because our backs will be killing us. I lift you and carry you to the bedroom. I lay you on the bed and before covering you with the blanket I admire your beautiful naked body. I tell myself how lucky I am to be with a woman like you. I then cover you and climb in bed. I move so my body is next to yours. I now flaccid cock finds a home in-between the crack of your lovely ass. I wrap an arm around you and cup your left breast in my hand. Then I fall back asleep.

I wake the next morning and you are still out of it, drained from the long car trip and from our first night here. I decide that you should awaken to a surprise. I roll you onto your back and move you to the center of the bed. You are so tired you do not feel a thing. I then extend your arms above you and spread your legs apart. I then go to my suitcase to get some things I was able to sneak along. I retrieve some thick long ribbon. I tie it around your wrists and ankles and then around the corners of the bed. You are still out of it but I decide it is time to start our day.

I reach into my bag for another toy. I pull out a normal sized, smooth, gold vibrator. I turn it on the slowest speed and begin to insert it into your pussy, which is still wet from last night. I feel you stir and hear you moan. You have not opened your eyes yet. I then increase the speed of the vibrator and bush it deeper into your pussy. The buzzing is muted by your pussy but is still faint. You stir more and open your eyes. You look up at your arms and down at your legs. You then look at me and say: "Good MMMMMMorning." I tell you good morning and ask how you slept. You say great but that you woke up even better.

The vibrator is still in your pussy. I move up and kiss you on the lips. Telling you that it is going to get even better. I return to my task and turn the dial up to full speed. It is now buzzing away inside your pussy. I hear you moan more now. I then begin to pull the vibrator out of your pussy. I pull it out slowly and then begin to push and pull it in and out of your pussy. When I pull it out I can see your juices begin to build up on it. Finally I pull it all the way out. I am not done though. I glide the golden head of the vibrator across your now firm clit. I push it up between the covering of your clit. You moan loudly as I move it back and forth over your clit. You hips are gyrating, begging for me to push it back inside you. I then take it from your clit. Before you realize it I thrust the golden rod into your pussy, then immediately I suck your clit into my mouth.

I can tell you want to break from your restraints and push my head into your pussy. You can't though. As I suck harder and thrust the metal dick in and out of your pussy you moan again and again. All of a sudden your hips begin to shake and you moan loudly. I remove the golden cock from your pussy and can see the juices begin to drip from it. Not wanting to waste a drop I quickly move my head between your legs and begin to lap at the honey dripping from you. I make sure I don't miss a drop. I notice I almost did. I then go between your legs and notice a thick drop of your cum right where the crack of your ass meets your pussy lips. I lick at it but I go a little to low and my tongue parts the crack of your ass lightly and brushes against your lovely pert asshole.

I have been so busy collecting your juices that I didn't notice that you took the golden cock and began to clean it off by sucking and deep throating it. It is glistening as the pointy head passes your beautiful, firm full lips. I pull it away from you gently and tell you that you will be able to have the real thing a little later.

I leave the room and tell you I'll be right back. You are still tied up. I look back as I pass the doorway and tell you that I'll be back for more. I return with a cup of coffee for you. I release one of your hands so you can drink it. You look at it and ask where the cream is. I tell you I have the cream right here and from my back I pull it out, Whipped Cream that is. I squirt some into your coffee and stir it. You finish your coffee and I tell you I will have to tie you up again. You gladly oblige.

After I have restrained you again. I pull out the whipped cream can and I begin to squirt it all over your body. I tell you that I need some sugar to get me going. I begin by squirting it onto your upper chest. Just a few dots. I then decide to cover your entire breasts in the Whipped Cream. I squirt it out but have a hard time when it comes to your nipples. They are so hard they don't want to be covered. Eventually covering them I draw a line down your tummy. I fill your belly button. I then proceed to continue the line down to your pussy. I stop at your clit and then drop a big ball of it right on top of your clit. I then proceed to cover your pussy lips with the delicious cream. I am beginning to run out so I finish the can on your thighs.

I then proceed to lick it off of you. I start at your breasts and I open my mouth wide to take the glob that is sitting on your pert nipple. My mouth covers it and then I take your whole nipple and areola into my mouth. I then proceed to do the same to the other breast.

After sucking it off of your nipples I begin to lick the rest off of your breasts. With each lick you start to moan a little. Eventually cleaning them off, the best I can, I follow the trail down your tummy. Upon reaching your belly button I reach my tongue into it to retrieve all of the Whipped Cream. You laugh lightly because it tickles.

After cleaning that off I continue down. I stop when I reach your pussy. I then move to your soft inner thighs. As I lick the cream off of each I hear you moan, especially when I get close to your pussy. I finish with your thighs and decide it is time to finish off my delicious dessert. I again open my mouth wide and take a huge glob into it. My mouth then closes on the lips of your pussy. I have almost all of the lips in my mouth. I begin sucking on them to clean them off entirely. I hear you moan and tell me not to stop. I continue sucking your pussy lips gently for a few seconds. I then proceed to the final Piece de Resistance. I open my mouth wide and let it close on the final glob of Cream. My mouth then closes around your hard clit. It is jutting out from it's sheath. I make sort of a fish mouth as I suck the rest of the cream off of you. Finally my mouth finds it's way back to your clit. I continue to make large sucking motions with my mouth, breathing in as I do. You feel the air move across your clit and you moan. I then suck your clit hard into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue as I do. You are moaning more now and your hips begin bucking to meet my lips.

I stop and rise. You tell me not to. I tell you just to wait, you won't be disappointed. I reach for the golden rod again and turn it on high. This time though, I kneel between your legs and begin to rub the shining cock against your clit. You moan and close your eyes. While they are closed I quickly thrust my throbbing cock into your wet pussy. You feel the purple head pass the lips of your pussy. Then you don't feel any movement. You ask what I am doing. I tell you the vibrator will make you cum while my cock is inside you. I just want to feel your pussy clenching my cock while you cum.

You say OK and go back to moaning as the pointy head of the metal dick rubs against your clit. I feel your pussy begin to contract around my raging hard-on. You try to thrust your hips at me but I hold you and keep you from moving. That just makes you hotter and you moan again. You push your clit up against the vibrator and seeing you I push it down firmly so you feel it close. You hips buck and shake wildly as you begin to cum again. I feel you the walls of your pussy squeezing my cock, trying to milk the cum out of it. This is really a test of my willpower. I want to save it for later though and am able to resist thrusting into you and shooting my cum deep inside.

You begin to relax. I can still feel your pussy contracting by you lie there drained. I turn the vibrator off and put it aside. I pull my still hard, throbbing cock from your now dripping wet pussy. I then untie you. I lie next to you in the bed and hold you in my arms. I ask what you want to do next and you slowly reach for my cock and you grin mischievously.