A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Your weekend together continues.
2.4k words
4.56
18.9k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

You kiss me gently, your hands slowly caressing my thighs and ass. I giggle as I feel your cock fall away from me, followed by a stream of our cum. You move slightly beneath me, and roll me over onto my back. With your body atop mine, I fold my arms around your neck and wrap my legs around your waist. Smiling at me, you kiss me again, the tip of your tongue toying with mine, flicking back and forth, teasing me. As you move your mouth onto my neck, I close my eyes and enjoy the heat and sensations. You know my neck is my weak spot and my body relaxes completely beneath the weight of yours.

Unfolding my legs from around you, I feel another trickle of cum escaping my pussy. It's still very warm as it runs down over my ass. "Oh Shit!" I exclaim thinking about what a mess your bear rug must be. "I'm leaking all over your rug," I say shamefully.

Laughing at the tone of my voice, you reassure me, "it's ok Baby...this thing used to be out in the woods getting dirty and wet everyday...a little cum wont hurt it any. Now, how about something to eat?" You plant a quick kiss on my lips before pushing yourself up off me. Pausing for a few seconds you look down at the pool of cum between my ass cheeks on the rug. You immediately dive down, licking and slurping at my pussy, tasting the last remaining trickles of cum that continue to seep from me. It has always amazed me how much you love to eat my pussy after cuming inside me. I find it so erotic and I lift my hips up to you, offering myself to you once again. You take several minutes licking and slurping at me, sucking cum off my ass cheeks and from my pussy.

"Mmmm, nothing like a tongue bath," I say jokingly.

"That's right Baby," you agree licking the last droplets of cum from me. "All done!" you say cheerfully beaming a smile at me.

I lay flat on the rug and stretch, extending my arms over my head, lengthening my legs and wiggling my toes. You stand up and pull on your pants, watching me as I take a few deep breaths and let my body relax again. Raising my hands, you take a hold of them and pull me up to you. Wrapping your arms around me tightly, I feel the rough fabric of your camouflage against my sensitive nipples. You squeeze my ass with one hand and rest the other on the back of my head, holding me firmly as you kiss me. Moving down to my neck, you take a handful of my hair and pull it slightly, making my head tilt back.

"I thought you were hungry," I whisper.

"Ok, Ok...let's see what we've got," you reply and take a hold of my hand leading me towards the kitchen.

"Hey, I need to get my clothes back on."

"No you don't...you look great...just your bra and shirt, both open so I can see your tits move freely...I don't want you to put anything else on."

"Well, what about you?" I ask feeling somewhat overexposed.

"I gotta go back out in a little bit...I saw something I want to check out again a little later. It's nothing to worry about," you say with a slightly mischievous tone of voice.

In the kitchen, I take a seat on the stool and gasp at the cold wood touching my hot and still moist pussy. I watch you intently as you open the refrigerator and start to rummage around, pulling out various items. Not saying anything, you set about preparing what I know will be a fabulous dinner. I have always marveled at how you can create such delicious and amazing meals with next to nothing. You turn to face me as I watch you, my legs crossed, my chin resting on the palm of my hand. You smile and without saying anything, you place a bottle of wine on the counter next to me with two glasses. That is my cue and I open the bottle, pouring the dark red wine into each glass. With that, I know my 'help' is complete. I've already learned that if you want me to help you do something, you will ask...offering to help isn't necessary, especially in the kitchen.

You turn to face me and pick up your glass. "Cheers" we say in unison, clinking our glasses together. I see your eyes drop downwards as I take a sip of my wine. Suddenly aware of what I am doing, I feel my face flush with embarrassment. I quickly pull my free hand off my breast, where I had been gently caressing my nipple, and pull my shirt over to cover myself. Putting down your glass you stretch your arm out across the countertop and pull my shirt open again. You look deep into my eyes as you gently graze your fingertips along the underside of my breast, then trail one fingertip across my body to the other. You feel me trembling at your gentle touch and grin satisfactorily at the mental and now physical hold you have over me. Squeezing my nipple between your index finger and thumb, I sigh loudly, pushing against your hand. You know how the slightest touch on my nipples makes them hard and that it always arouses me, and you never miss the opportunity to take advantage of it.

Letting go of me, you take a glance over your shoulder, checking on what's cooking before returning your attention to me. You walk around the counter and stand in front of me, looking me over. I feel uneasy sitting before you practically naked when you are fully dressed and it gives me goosebumps all over as you take your time looking at me. Taking a hold of my breasts in both hands you give them a gentle squeeze then lean down kissing me gently. Parting my lips slightly, I silently invite your tongue into my mouth. This is all the invitation you need as you dart your tongue in and out of my mouth, letting me suck on it for only a second before taking it back. You squeeze my tits harder, pinching and rolling my hardening nipples between your fingers and thumbs.

Enjoying your touch, I slide my hands downwards. Spreading my legs, I caress the insides of my thighs, and in seconds my fingers are rubbing my clit and sliding in and out of my pussy. The added stimulation makes me moan, our mouths still pressed together in a passionate French kiss. Lifting one hand, I take a hold of yours and draw it downwards to my pussy. You immediately break off our kiss as you always like to see my facial expressions when you touch me there. "I want you inside me," I whisper. I scoot forward on the stool, my ass barely on the edge, and you gently slide two fingers up inside me.

I keep my eyes fixed on yours, fighting to keep them open, wanting you to see the immense pleasure you are giving me. My lower jaw rises and falls in rhythm with your fingers moving in and out of me. With your fingers buried inside me and your others still tweaking and playing with my nipples, you grin at me, "You're still so wet. You like sitting here almost naked and having me finger your tight little pussy, don't you Baby?" I don't answer you which makes you finger fuck me harder, pushing deeper into me. "You like this, don't you?" you ask me again.

"Mmmm, Yes Baby...I like it a lot!" You lean down and kiss my neck, making me shudder all over. You gradually make your way down to my rounded tops of my large tits and trail your tongue over them. I lean my torso back slightly hoping you will give my nipples the attention they crave, and you do exactly that. Curling your tongue, you lick the underside of my hard nipple. Flicking it with the tip of your tongue you watch me as I squirm from your mouth teasing me and your fingers fucking my drenched pussy even harder. I can easily feel your knuckles grinding against my swollen lips and I move my hips back and forth just enough to intensify the finger fucking you are giving me.

Moving from one nipple to the other you repeat your tongue teasing. I watch intently as you suck on me into your mouth, pulling on my tit. I wince slightly as I feel your teeth on my sensitive nipple. You smile at my reaction and you tug on me a little more. Opening your lips I see my darkened nipple between your clenched teeth and then feel you flick your tongue over my trapped nipple. I moan loudly as I enjoy the pain and pleasure sensations of it all. You drive your fingers into my pussy hard and hold them still. Curling your fingers up you caress my gspot, first with a light tickle gradually increasing to a firm massage. I gasp and grip the seat of the stool and the edge of the counter as I feel my orgasm quickly building.

"Don't stop Baby! I'm so close! Don't fucking stop!" I plead.

Your only response is a moan and a hard bite down onto my nipple still latched onto with your teeth. My body convulses as I feel a sharp pain but instead of trying to pull away, I push more of my tit against your mouth, virtually smothering you. You release your hold of my nipple and move to the other. In anticipation of feeling your teeth clamping down onto me in the same manner, I tense up, but instead you gently suck on it. A stark contrast to the treatment I was just receiving. I let out a loud moan and you start to finger my pussy hard again. Feeling how wet my pussy is on your hand, you can't resist the urge to taste me and devour my pussy. Sliding your fingers out of my pussy and letting go of my nipple, you lower yourself onto your knees.

Pushing my legs wider apart, you look up at me as you extend your tongue and barely touch it to my clit. You know this drives me crazy and I take a hold of your head and pull you to me. With your nose pressed against my clit, you dive your tongue into my pussy, tasting me, licking and slurping.

"Oh fuck Baby...I'm gonna cum!" You grin wickedly and withdraw your tongue and lick me all over, deliberately prolonging my ecstasy. "Damn it! Don't make me wait...I'm so close!" I hear you chuckle as you turn your head and trail your tongue along my inner thigh. Looking up at me out of the corner of your eye, you see the look of utter frustration on my face. Taking your time, you reach my knee then slowly work your way along the inside of my thigh, placing gentle kisses on me. "You really know how to drive me crazy, don't you?"

"Uh huh," you mumble as you continue your way back up my thigh. I reach down and pull my swollen lips apart for you, spreading them and letting you see a trickle of cream awaiting your tongue. "Fuck Baby," is all you say as you plough your face into my pussy, your mouth moving all over me, licking, sucking, tongue fucking me. Wrapping your arms around my thighs, you pull me closer, almost making me fall from the stool. I grip the seat again with both hands as your oral onslaught is overwhelming me. I moan louder and louder as your tongue pushes in and out of my soaking pussy.

My whole body writhes and trembles as I feel your tongue pushing deeper into me, your teeth grinding against my tender flesh. "Oohhhhhhhhh! Fuck yeah, eat my pussy Baby...make me cum all over your face!" You lick and suck and fuck me in a crazed frenzy. You sense I am close to cuming and your strengthen your hold on me, gripping my thighs tighter. I cry out as my orgasm moves through me so quickly. You thrust your tongue into me again and hold it there, feeling the walls of my pussy contracting all around it. While my entire being convulses and shakes, I hear and feel you moan as you drink up my cum. I open my eyes to see you looking up at me. I can see by your cheeks that you are smiling, and I let go of the seat. Running my fingers through your hair, I pucker my lips and make a quiet kissing noise at you.

You take a little while longer, licking and sucking all over and in my pussy, making sure not to miss any of my cum before standing up and pulling me up off the stool. You smile at me and without saying a word, I kiss you gently on the mouth before starting to lick and kiss your face. I don't want to miss any of my cum either. You close your eyes as I stand on my tippie toes to reach every possible spot on your face where there might be a trace of my taste. When I am satisfied there isn't anything left, I kiss you again on the mouth. With my arms folded around your neck, I rest my head on your shoulder, my body pressed against yours. "You are wonderful Baby," I whisper.

"As are you," you reply kissing me on the forehead. "But I need to finish dinner...it should be just about done."

"But Baby, now its your turn," I say reaching down to your crotch and rubbing your raging hard-on. Kissing me on the tip of my nose, you don't say anything then let go of me and return your attention to what's cooking. My desire to satisfy you as much as you do me is so very strong, but I also know that when you are in the kitchen and cooking, you are very serious. You only take the time to do something else because you know you have it. If there was time for me to pleasure you also, you would have suggested it or just let me do it. I feel a little bad about it, but there's no reason I should...after all, I just had an incredible orgasm and I know how much you love to do that to me.

To be Continued...

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers