A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 04

Story Info
Your weekend continues.
3.5k words
4.37
19.9k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

Holding my hand, you lead me down the hallway to the bedroom. Once inside, you quickly spin around and push me against the wall. "Don't say anything," you say authoritatively. Your forcefulness catches me by surprise but I am certainly not going to say anything. You kiss me hard, your hands roaming over my body. Groping my breast with one hand, your other slides down my back, squeezing my ass hard. Pinning me against the wall still, the fabric of your clothes rubs over my skin. The rough texture is a little uncomfortable, but I am enjoying your aggressive touch and kisses too much to say anything.

You let go of my ass and take a firm hold of my other breast, both hands now groping and squeezing them, twisting and pulling on my nipples. Breaking our kiss, you lower your head and flick your tongue over my bullet-like nipples, alternating from one to the other. Running my fingers thru your hair, I pull you closer, arching my back and pushing more of myself into your mouth. "Mmmmmm," is all I can murmur as you suck greedily on my nipples, occasionally sinking your teeth into them making me wince.

You continue your attention to my tits and nipples, which sends waves of spasms through my body. I can feel my pussy getting wetter than it already is, my inner thighs also being coated with my juices. With your mouth firmly attached to one nipple, you slide one hand down, pushing between my legs. I lift my leg slightly as you spread my soft silky yet swollen folds. You moan appreciatively as you feel my creaminess, and you massage me, rubbing your fingers over my clit, making me gasp and shudder with pleasure. You expertly manipulate my clit, circling it, massaging it, dabbing and pinching it. You look at me then without saying anything, drop down to your knees.

Lifting my leg, you place my knee over your shoulder, exposing my soaking wet lips and clit to your face. Smiling and inhaling deeply, I hear you say, "Oh, yeah...you're so wet and juicy Baby." You pause for a moment enjoying my scent and marveling at the sight before you. You stick out your tongue just far enough to touch the tip of my clit, making me jump. You flick it over and over while I try to move myself towards your face. You keep moving away slightly, teasing me with every flick. I place my hands on your head, trying to pull you towards me. I beg you, "please, give me more", but you just keep flicking me, making me yearn for your whole face to be buried in my pussy.

I look down at you so see you grinning back up at me, knowing full well you're teasing me, making me wait for the inevitable ecstasy that will soon follow. "Don't keep me in suspense any longer, please..." You laugh to yourself at my desperation then respond by plowing your face into me, licking and sucking feverishly on my clit, your hands groping my ass, pulling my hips towards you. Almost instantaneously I cum, quivering and shaking, struggling to hold myself up while you continue to lick and suck on me. You move your hand up in between my legs, slipping your finger inside me, feeling my juices. Moving your finger slowly in and out of me, you quickly insert another finger and wiggle them back and forth, all the while continuing to eat me. I place my hands on my tits, rubbing them, keeping my aching nipples hard.

I feel another orgasm start to overcome me and my pussy clamps down on your fingers, restricting their movement. You feel the increased resistance and moan with satisfaction as my body tenses with waves of ecstasy. I sigh heavily as the orgasm gradually subsides. Moaning as you taste the juices flowing from me, you take a minute to lick and suck every droplet from me. Gently sucking on my sensitive clit, you pause, "How did that feel Baby? You like that?"

"Oh God...you are incredible," I mumble. "Oh Baby, yes...it was fucking amazing."

"Good, because that's all the pleasure I'm going to give you...from here on tonight, I am going to take whatever I want from you." My eyes open wide at your comment and my mind starts racing. Removing my still trembling leg from your shoulder, you stand up. With your body so close to mine, I take a deep breath and can't help but imagine what you have in mind. You take a hold of my breasts and gently cup them, your thumbs slowly moving over my nipples. Looking into my eyes you quietly say, "You will do what I want and when I want it. I will have you and fuck you any way I want to. And, you will obey me without question. Do you understand?"

Smiling nervously, but also very excited at the things you have just told me, I quietly respond, "Yes, I understand."

Pinching my nipples hard, you ask me again, "Do you understand?"

"Yes....Sir...I understand."

Smiling at my response, you kiss me gently. "Good girl. Now, go and clean up in the kitchen and be back here in five minutes. I am going to take a shower and when you're done, join me in there. Remember, 5 minutes."

"Yes Sir," I say with a sweet smile. I lean towards you to kiss you, but stop myself, unsure if I should or not. You squeeze my nipples again and kiss me. To my surprise your kiss is a very short peck on the lips. You step back and wink at me, "Go!"

I step to one side and as I walk away, you slap my ass. I giggle and smile at you over my shoulder as I skip out of the room. I quickly wash the dishes and place them in the drying rack, then clean up the rest of the kitchen. Thinking about joining you in the shower gives me reason to stop what I am doing and smile mischievously. I can easily picture your chiseled and muscular body standing beneath the hot water as I have already seen and been with you in there so many times. I close my eyes and as I think about our bodies entwined and enveloped in steam, my hands wander up to my breasts. I give my nipples a gentle tug and it feels like bolts of electricity shooting through my body. They are so much more sensitive than I expected. It only excites me more.

Taking one last look around the kitchen and satisfied with everything, I hastily make my way back to the bedroom. Sliding my shirt and bra off, I step into the bathroom and see the outline of your body in the shower stall. I take a deep breath and smile as I admire your incredible physique. Your broad and muscular shoulders and arms, strong and powerful, your incredible V shape of your torso and toned stomach, your gorgeous and firm round ass, your thick and nicely defined thighs. I sigh approvingly and pull open the shower door.

You turn to face me and take my hand, pulling me into the shower with you. I close the door behind me and feel your arms wrapping tightly around my body, holding me, our bodies pressed against each other. Your mouth closes over mine as you kiss me so very passionately, your tongue pushing into my mouth, wrestling with mine. I eagerly return your kisses, my arms folded around your neck, my tits crushed against your broad chest, my stomach poked at by your rock hard shaft. The cascading water bounces off our bodies as we stand melded together. Your hands roam up and down my back, caressing and stroking me, and with the occasional squeeze of my ass. Lowering one hand, I push it between us and take a hold of your cock. I rub my thumb over the tip and although we are wet from the shower, I can still feel precum that has already dribbled out, being that it is so much more slippery and slimy.

You release your hold on me and not saying a word, you motion for me to turn around and push me closer to the wall. Sliding your hands up my arms you take a hold of my wrists and lift them up, placing my hands high up on the wall. "Don't move," you say quietly as you slowly lower your hands back down. Reaching around me, you take a hold of my tits, gently slapping them the undersides of them, feeling them bounce and sway. I smile as I feel your body pressed against mine, your chest at my back, your cock pushing between my ass cheeks. I close my eyes as I enjoy the sensation of feeling to completely vulnerable to you. You bite at my neck while rolling my pointy nipples between your fingers and thumbs, pulling on them, twisting them hard. I arch my back slightly and rub my ass against you, aching to feel your cock inside me again.

You wrap one arm completely around me, crushing my tits as you slide your other hand down, over my stomach towards my pussy. I gasp as I feel your fingers separating my moist lips and circling my swollen bud. You continue to nibble my neck, gently nipping me, knowing my neck is my weak spot. You pull my lower body back against you and I feel your cock slip between my legs, caressing my pussy as you rock back and forth.

"You like this Baby?" you whisper in my ear.

"Mmmmm, yes...yes sir, I do," I quickly reply my voice already raspy from the anxiety I am feeling.

"Good girl," you praise. You lower your voice almost to a wicked and sinister tone, "I am going to fuck you in here. You are going to stand with your hands on the wall. You will not move them unless I tell you to do so. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," I say quickly, trying my best not to sound too enthusiastic.

"Mmmmmmm" is all I hear in my ear as I feel you bend your knees, your chest sliding down my back a couple of inches. Reaching through my legs, you push the tip of your cock to my slit. I smile as I know what is coming next. I tilt my hips and you drive your shaft completely into me with one hard thrust. You fill my pussy so quickly that you practically lift me off my feet. My hands squeak as they are pushed up and down the tile with your powerful strokes. I lift myself up onto my toes as you spread my pussy lips and rub my clit. Having you fuck me from behind has always been my favorite position, and this time is no exception. If anything, I am even more turned on than I have ever been before because of your forcefulness and aggressive connotations.

You hold me tightly as you widen your stance, pushing my legs wider apart, lifting one foot completely off the shower floor. My body stiffens as I feel my balance teetering, but you just tighten your hold on me. "Ah fuck Baby," you say as you feel yourself pushing deeper into my pussy. Your loud primal groans accompany your pounding into me, in perfect rhythm. My own moans get louder in response to you.

"Yeah....yeah....oh fuck yeah.....ohhhhh, fuck me Baby!" I mumble in between my uncontrollable moans. You feel my clit swelling from your constant caresses and you pinch it hard between your fingers, placing them on either side then closing them together, trapping it. I squirm and writhe, the combination of pleasure and some pain making me tremble. My body tenses up and my legs tremble. I know I am close and my moans take on a higher pitched tone. Knowing the noises I make when I cum, you increase your speed fucking me.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhh, I'm cuming.....fuck I'm cuming!" I cry out amid my gasps and moans.

"Cum for me Baby....cummmm for meeee," you grunt back.

My entire body convulses and spasms while you still hold me tightly in your arms. With your cock buried deep inside me, I hear you moan as my pussy clamps around your cock, in essence trying to milk you of your cum. Breathless from my orgasm, I let my arms relax, making them lower a couple of inches, my hands sliding down the tile wall. Noticing my disregard for your instructions, you bite my ear lobe and hold it between your teeth, hissing in my ear, "I told you to stay where you are...I didn't say you could move." You drive your rock hard cock hard into me, making me wince at the stabbing sensation I am feeling. Even though my arms are tired from being held up, I slowly manage to push my hands back up to where they were before.

You resume fucking me again. Your powerful thrusts make my body ache and all I can do is balance myself on one foot as you continue to pile-drive your cock into me. Your grunts and groans sound even more animalistic as you slow down your rhythm but not the strength of your thrusts into me. "You like it when I fuck you from behind, don't you Baby?" you say between your thrusts and moans.

"Yes," I whisper. "Yes Baby," I stammer.

Without warning you let go of me and I slump against the wall, struggling to hold myself up. You keep your cock balls deep inside me and reach one hand down, slipping your fingers between my ass cheeks. Immediately you feel my body tense up as you push gently against my tightly puckered ass.

"Easy Baby...just relax," you say with a soft tone in your voice, a stark contrast to your dominant tone of just a few seconds ago. Placing your other hand on my hips you pull me back to you, "keep your hands on the wall, but move back with me." I swallow hard as I know your plan of fingering my ass while you fuck me and I close my eyes tight, hoping, praying you wont.

With my feet wide apart and bent over at my waist, I know my ass cheeks are also spread wide enough for you to get a good look at my pussy lips around your cock and my ass. I hold my breath as I feel you pushing against it again. "Mmmm, you're ass is to tight baby...you need a little loosening up if you're gonna take my cock up there."

Your words shock me, and I whip my head around, my eyes wide open, in a way questioning your seriousness. Immediately you see the concern on my face. You've never said that to me before. You've asked me if I wanted to try it, but I only ever let your finger violate my virgin ass before...and that always takes some major coaxing. Reaching back, you turn off the hot water still spraying us. Caressing my ass cheeks with both hands, you slide one hand down, wetting your finger with the slick juices coating your cock and oozing from my pussy. "Don't worry Baby...I wont hurt you...I promise," you say with a tender smile.

"No...please don't...just your finger...please not your cock," I plead. I turn my head away, not wanting to let you see the fear that is sweeping over my face. You know that I've already told you about a horrendous anal experience I had once before and since then you have had a very hard time getting me used to your finger. But for whatever reason, you feel it is now time for more.

Ignoring my pleas, you continue on, "It'll be ok Baby...just relax and trust me," you say while you gently circle your pussy juice covered finger over my puckered hole. Your gentle smile wavers as you raise your eyebrows a couple of times, and let out a wicked chuckle. The memory of the pain I suffered years ago floods my mind and I begin to tremble, gasps and moans of anxiety escaping my mouth. Sensing my apprehension and hearing my whimpering, you gently caress my ass and start to slowly fuck me again. "Are you worried it will hurt Baby?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," I respond, the shakiness in my voice still very evident.

Seeming not to listen to my pleas, you press your finger harder against my ass. In response to the inevitable violation of my ass I dread so much, my whole body tenses up, my eyes closed tightly. "If you don't relax, it will hurt Baby. I'll be gentle and slow," you say reassuringly, but at this point I can't get the thought of your big cock in my ass out of my mind. Reaching around me, you take a hold of one nipple and pinch it, squeezing and tugging on it. You know how much I love my nipples played with and that it will distract me from your other finger. Feeling the spasms moving from my nipple down to my pussy makes me sigh loudly and my tension subside. You immediately feel it too, and push your fingertip into my ass.

I gasp sharply and move forward as much as I can to avoid further penetration, but I have no where to go. You have me literally pinned against the wall and all I can do is bend my elbows and rock forward a few inches. "No, please don't," I plead. Again ignoring me, you continue to tease my nipples, moving back and forth from one to the other as my tits hang down from my body. You hold your finger motionless in my ass as you resume fucking me, your cock slowly moving in and out of my tight pussy. I begin to push back to meet your cock while you fuck me harder and faster.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna be ready for my cock in no time," you say amid your pounding of my pussy. "Just a little more time and you'll be more than ready for my cock in this tight ass." You push your finger deeper into me and I wince in pain.

Fighting back the trembling I feel, I turn my head and look into your eyes, "Please Baby...not like this...please," I say, almost begging you. You wrap yours arms around me and pull me up to you, your cock still slowly sliding in and out of my pussy. I feel a sense of relief as you encircle me within your arms, the same sense of security I always have when you hold me this way.

You kiss my check gently and squeeze me tight, "Ok Baby...not this time." Hearing your words I let out a loud sigh of relief, and all the tension from within my body subsides. "But I do want something else from you." I open my mouth to speak, but before I can, you continue, "I will tell you later, what it will be...but for now I want to enjoy you...I want to fuck your tight little pussy nice and hard...I want to feel you cum again and to cum inside that hot little box of yours."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm...yes Baby....yes!" I reply, moaning and grinding my ass back against you. I lean forward, placing my hands against the tiled wall and squeeze my pussy onto your still rock hard shaft nestled inside me. Taking a hold of my hips you push in and out of me, slowly at first, gradually getting faster and harder. My tits bounce and sway as I push back to you with every thrust.

Almost immediately I feel my body tensing, my pussy clamping onto your cock. You give my ass a hard smack as you fuck me, bouncing my body off yours, the loud squelching noise of our fucking echoing in the shower enclosure.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh...I'm cuming....Oohhhhhhhhh" I squeal as you thrust upwards and inwards at the same time, giving me the stabbing sensation deep inside me again.

"Uuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Uuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" you grunt as you hold your cock balls deep in my wildly spasming pussy. I feel a flood of intense heat within me, your cock erupting wads of cum. We both moan loudly as our orgasms move through the both of us simultaneously. You lean over me, kissing my shoulder and neck. "You are incredible Baby," you whisper as you place soft gentle kisses on me.

You reach back and turn on the water, the showerhead spraying warm water down onto us again. As your cock softens, I feel a stream of cum running down my leg and your cock slipping from me. Standing up, you pull me up with you and turn me around. My legs are still shaky and I fold my arms around your neck to keep myself up. Planting your mouth onto mine, you kiss me passionately, your tongue gently pushing into my mouth, flicking back and forth against mine. Taking a few minutes to catch our breath, we step apart and gently caress and stroke each other, lathering and rinsing, taking our time, not saying a word.

Finished with our shower, you reach for a couple of towels handing one to me. Wrapping ourselves in the thick soft terrycloth, you take my hand and pull me towards you, kissing me again. "C'mon," you say as you lead me into the bedroom.

To be continued...

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers