A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
db_01
db_01
8 Followers

He let her head go long enough to reach for his drink and took one of the ice cubes in his mouth. With the cube held in his lips he trailed his mouth from below her ear down her neck loving the fact that it was making her squirm on his lap. His cock, now starting to stiffen definitely loved it.

"No, don't," she said as his mouth moved lower.

He didn't listen and with the ice cube still in his mouth, took a nipple in between his lips. The contrast in temperature made her squirm and thrash in his lap and he was quickly fully erect, caught in between their bodies.

His mouth moved to the other nipple but there wasn't much of the ice cube left and besides, it was no longer a surprise. But after the warm water of the hot tub, his cooler mouth and lips still felt exhilarating on her nipple so she pulled his head closer trying to force more of her breast into his mouth.

He stopped his oral assault long enough to ask her to slide back a little. Doing so made it easy to reach down to fondle his cock; fingers of one hand tickling his balls while her hand slid up and down the shaft. She watched his eyes as she played with him; pleased when he closed them and lay his head back.

The toy she had brought out was in reach. She let go of him long enough to grab it and handed it to him. He saw her smile as he twisted the base and turned it on. Like the one earlier, it was egg shaped but instead of being at the end of cord, it was at the end of a 5 or 6 inch handle and angled slightly.

Her hands went back on his cock but there was enough room between them that he could slide the head of the toy down past her clit and with a little effort between the lips of her pussy.

And so they played; She, stroking his cock, changing speeds and pressure, rolling the palm of her hand over and around the head; He, sliding the end of the vibrator from between her ass up between her lips and around her clit.

They knew each other's bodies well by now and neither one were teasing the other. This was heavy stimulation with a single goal in mind. He was the first to give in and said "Hold this," handing her the vibrator.

She let go of his cock and felt him reaching around her thighs, lifting her up from his lap. With her other hand she guided his cock to her entrance. He didn't have to lower her down. She sat back hard once, then a second time to take him completely inside of her.

"Put it back on my clit," she said as she started to rock quickly back and forth on his lap.

She had been holding his arms as she moved but found that it wasn't enough to just grind herself against him. She moved her feet from the floor of the hot tub to the seat on either side of him and reached to grab the edge of the tub behind him. Now she could rock as well as raise and lower herself and she did so frantically trying to get herself off.

It was awkward trying to keep the egg anywhere near her clit so he thought of something else to do with it. He reached around her hips and was able to move the head of the toy past the top of her ass and just between her cheeks.

"Yes, right there, move it down further," she hissed at him.

He could do nothing but try to move his hips up as she slid down on him. She was setting the pace and he could feel by the way that her pussy was tightening that she was having a series of small climaxes but hadn't really cum hard yet.

Once more, it was just a matter of capturing a nipple with his fingers and applying pressure that sent her crashing over the edge to orgasm. The wolves, if there were any around, would have been proud of her howling as she came.

"YESSSSSS ...FFFFUUUUUUUUU."

She stayed down on his lap, rocking against him as she finished, never stopping her movements. He could still feel her clenching around his cock as she wound down.

He shifted his weight to get his feet underneath himself and told her to lean back. She let go of the side of the hot tub and as she leaned back he stood, moving them both towards the other side so she could lay her head back on the edge. He handed her the vibrator and grabbed her hips with both hands.

It was cold standing out of the water like he was but he didn't care. The afternoon in the bath and this latest coupling had pushed him to the point that he wasn't concerned if she came again or not. He needed to cum; to finish; satisfying the hunger he was feeling in his body and thoughts.

His hips thrust hard and fast into her making the water churn in between them. He felt the vibration from the toy when she put it below her clit so that it was stimulating both of them.

She cried out once more and came again and he thrust even faster, feeling the tingling start in his balls and radiating out.

"Uuuuuunnnhhhh...... "He moaned as the first bust of cum spewed from his cock.

"DON'T STOP," she said. "DON'T STOP."

He was spurting into her every second or third thrust as he kept pounding against her. It felt too good to stop; too good letting go; too good feeling the way her pussy was grabbing at his cock.

He leaned forward with his final thrust and lay on her chest breathing hard. She held the back of his head and tried to steady her own ragged breathing. Neither of them had anything left for strength or energy. He didn't want to pull out of her but his legs were failing him and he fell away more than backed up, ending up sitting on the other side of the hot tub.

"Damn babe, that was so sweet," he told her.

She just smiled and nodded, letting her arms float to her sides as her butt settled on the seat in the tub.

The sex between them had always been good, satisfying but every so often it was more than just loving. It was hot. It was primal. It was fucking when they let themselves go like this.

It was also draining and she wondered if she was going to make it out of the tub and into the bed. She knew he would help her when it was time. The bed would be turned down, her favorite sleep CD playing softly and his body curled up behind her with his arm around her waist as they fell asleep.

She closed her eyes and smiled again thinking about it.

.....to be continued

Part 3 – Morning

The clock on the table beside the bed showed 6:15. How nice, she thought, to be able to sleep through the night without the cats waking her for their early morning feeding. He had left her robe and slippers next to the bed and she slipped into both before walking quietly to the bathroom.

As tempting as the bed looked, she instead walked out of the room and into the kitchen when she came back out. It was no surprise to see that the kitchen was clean, dishes and pans washed. He was like that, not wanting to deal with a mess when he got up in the morning. She didn't remember getting out of the hot tub or into bed last night. He must have helped her do both and stayed up long enough to clean up before joining her.

She filled the tea kettle with water and put in on the stove thinking that at least he would have coffee waiting for him when he joined her this morning. It was the last thing she did at night at home, getting the coffee maker ready so it would have coffee ready when he went into work.

It was snowing this morning. Large, soft flakes were falling gently from the sky and the view out the glass doors was like a movie scene. She walked over to turn out the lights on the deck and stood watching as the snow fell, starting to accumulate on the deck.

The kettle whistling interrupted her thoughts. She went back to the kitchen and poured the water into the coffee press so the grounds could steep. The scene outside drew her back to the glass doors and she pulled the robe tighter around her before walking outside.

The only sound she could hear was something or things moving on the hillside below the cabin. The snowfall muffled but couldn't completely hide the sound of the animals.

Her thoughts returned to last night after dinner. It had been good between them. Neither one preoccupied with the events of the day or the day to come. Both had been focused on the other; Ok, she had been a bit "greedy" about seeking her own pleasure but he understood that about her. He encouraged it really. It was part of her sexual growth that had bridged the gap between his past and her lack of experience when they had first met.

It was a shame that nights like the last didn't happen more often but she understood the pressures they were both under and how easy it was to let them influence their lives in a negative way.

This weekend had been her idea. The cabin was his input. It was closer, more intimate and less hectic than travelling elsewhere. She knew it reminded him of the farm he had lived on for many years and the tranquility of being away from the city. He would be out here, standing where she was, staring out at the vista, drinking his coffee later this morning.

A breeze blowing under the bottom of her robe brought her back from her thoughts and she went back inside to the kitchen. She pushed the handle down on the press, poured herself a half cup and filled the rest of the cup with creamer. She filled a second cup for him and took it into the bedroom. She was almost done with her shower, washing off the chlorine from the hot tub and last night when he walked into the bathroom.

"Nice job on the coffee. How long have you been up," he asked her?

"Long enough to go stand outside in the snow," she said as she slid back the shower curtain.

Naked and dripping, she looked good to his eyes. He handed her a towel and climbed in for his own shower while she dried herself. The warm water felt good running over him and he thought about the night before as he ran his hands over his body.

She had been asleep almost before her head hit the pillow so even the banging around in the kitchen as he cleaned up hadn't woken her. By the time he was done he had wanted her again and to his dismay, even nuzzling her neck, a hot spot for her, had been to no avail. He let her sleep then, but this morning was another matter.

"You're obviously not in a hurry for breakfast," he said, finding her back in the bed as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Come and warm me up babe," she said.

He climbed back into the bed, under the covers, pleased that she was naked underneath them.

"The only breakfast I want right now is right next to me," she said as she turned to face him.

"So which one of us is turning around," he asked? "You're not the only one that's hungry this morning."

"I see that," she said, reaching to take his already half erect cock in her hand. "Why don't you go say hi to miss kitty."

She let go long enough for him to kneel beside her and start trailing kisses from between her breasts, down her stomach until he was laying beside her with his head on her thigh. Her leg lifted to give him better access and she shivered as he licked gently between the lips of her pussy.

He hadn't bothered to shave this morning and the stubble of his beard rubbing against the smooth skin of her inner thighs was adding to the sensations that his lips and tongue were creating for her. It drove her crazy when he was slow like this; tracing the tip of his tongue the length of her lips; teasing around her clit when he was close; probing just barely inside her opening each time he moved his head the other direction.

She was busy too, enjoying the feel of the smooth head of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the ridge below its head each time she pulled off of it. He got harder as she continued; the shaft now wet enough that she could stroke the length of it when it wasn't inside her mouth.

"Ummmmmm......yesssssss," she sighed when she felt him take her clit in between his lips and then "nooooo," when he let it go to lick elsewhere.

She would have said more but she knew he would take care of her in time.

He slid a finger inside of her as his lips moving back towards her clit. He knew what she liked. He had big hands, long fingers that reached way up inside of her, stroking the inner walls of her wet pussy while a different finger teased the pucker of her ass.

He didn't need to penetrate her there. It was enough to tease at the opening and caused the recesses of her pussy to contract around his probing finger.

She tried to focus on his cock; taking it out of her mouth; stroking faster up and down the shaft. It was morning and he wouldn't come any time soon but she wanted it as hard as possible because she knew that as soon as he let her cum that she would be stuffing him inside of her as deep as he could go.

Her hand moving to the back of his head was enough of a sign that she wanted more, needed more. He moved to take her clit between his lips and used his tongue to increase the stimulation.

She was moaning, right on the edge of cumming. He was trying everything he knew she liked to get her over the edge. His head was moving side to side, her clit still held between his lips; his finger inside of her was twisting as it stroked in and out of her.

Her hips finally pushed forward and the orgasms came one after the other. They were softer than last night but still strong enough to cause her hips to rock against him.

His lips and tongue worked in concert, waiting through the height of her climax and stimulating again as soon as she started down. They felt good, warming her, distracting her from stroking his cock as the ripples moved out through her body.

"Lay back," she told him as she reached to move the covers off of both of them.

He watched as she moved to her knees to straddle him; then reached down to guide him inside. She lowered herself slowly until he was all the way in.

She rested for a moment; hips down on top of him; hands holding just above his ankles as she adjusted to being filled.

He loved the view as she sat facing away; the curves of her hips, the way her breasts moved with her breathing still a bit labored.

"I'll try to make this last. I want to fuck you so bad," she told him.

"Whatever you want babe, I could watch you do this all morning," he answered moving his hands to hold her hips.

She loved "taking him" like this, in complete control as she moved up and down on top of him. Her pussy was still twitching and it served to heighten the feeling for both of them. It was intense feeling all of the sensations that came from her taking just the head inside of her over and over and he fought the urge to move her faster, harder with his hands.

She had a rhythm now; a series of short pumps then lowering down to take all of him in. The head of his cock was swelling, growing larger as his excitement mounted and she raised the ante reaching down to tickle his balls. He was close. She could feel it in the way he was holding her hips and how his hips were rising to meet her downward movement.

Twisting her hips as she lowered sent him over the edge and he cried out as he came, cock pulsing rapidly inside of her. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her as she continued to grind against his hips. She loved how it felt, wanting to take him in deeper, make him feel even better than she knew he already did.

His hands let go of her and he raised his arms over his head to relax. His cock was so sensitive right now. He wanted to tell her to stay still until it passed but couldn't find the breath to say anything. The orgasm had been that draining.

Somehow they managed to roll to their sides so they could lie easily. It was many minutes later before he finally slipped out of her and rolled to his back.

"Who's taking the first shower," she asked?

"I think that depends on who wants to lie here longer," he said.

"That's not an answer, honey."

"I'll make sure there's some hot water left," he sighed as he got out of the bed.

By the time she walked out of the bedroom he had already started making breakfast. He had cut up some fruit and was just pouring the first of the pancake batter into the pan. Water was boiling again for more coffee and another pan had sausages cooking in it.

"Thanks for cleaning up last night," she said. "I really would have done it this morning you know."

"You were tired and I wasn't ready to crawl into bed last night so no big deal," he told her. "Besides, you more than made up for it bringing me coffee this morning."

"Did you see how beautiful it is out here with the new snow," she asked?

"I saw where you came back in with wet feet. How was it on the deck before you came back in to bed this morning?"

"It was so quiet and the snowflakes were so beautiful falling like they were. We need to win the lottery and buy a place like this up here. I could do this every couple of weekends easily," she told him.

"Well if it has anything to do with your sex drive kicking in then I'm all for it," he said.

"My sex drive kicking in is all about the both of us just being together without distraction honey. We really need to make some changes and figure out a way to leave it behind when we're at home. I love our date nights on the weekend but once a week sex doesn't do either of us any good."

"You know I'm not about to disagree with you on that," he said.

"I wish there was an easy answer but unfortunately work still rules our schedules. Thank god for long weekends away," he added.

"Well you work on that when we get back. I'm hungry, I want my pancakes and we still have the rest of the day to hide from the world," she said as she sat down at the table.

She was thinking about the surprise she had planned for tonight as she ate. That should keep him motivated to try to get some things changed, she thought.

.....to be continued

Part 4 – His Surprise

They dressed for the day in jeans and sweaters and drove into town just before noon. The shops along Main Street were open but it was clear that they catered to the large amount of tourists that came here almost year round.

It was perfect for the couple of tee shirts they wanted to send back to family and the one true find was a store that had all of their ornaments on sale since it was mid-January.

They also picked up a map of the craftsman trail and after looking it over decided on a handful of artisans that they wanted to stop and look at. One of the beauties of Gatlinburg is that in order to be listed as an artisan, your shop had to contain at least 50% work by yourself or someone else local to the area.

By the time they were done shopping they had picked up a limited edition wildlife print, a couple of blown glass pieces, two more ornaments and an early birthday present for her; a delicately set amethyst pendant. The jeweler had been so happy to have customers that she discounted the piece from what was an already reasonable price.

They stopped for a light lunch at The Russian Tea House and were headed back to the cabin a little after 4 in the afternoon.

"You want to just kick back for a few hours?"

"Yes," she said. "I want to try to finish my book and maybe I'll nap for an hour."

"Sounds good," he said. "I can watch the rest of the game then."

He opened a bottle of wine and settled into one of the large wing back chairs to watch the second half of the playoff game. She lay back on the couch and got back to her latest novel. Their dinner reservation was at 7 p.m.

Dress for dinner was casual. They hadn't really found anywhere up here that was white linen and the steak house where the reservation was, had been good the last trip. The drive into town showed some breathtaking color in the sky as the sun set behind the ridges and foot hills. The parking lot was only half full when they arrived.

He was surprised when she ordered a drink before dinner. It wasn't that she didn't drink; it was that she didn't normally drink when they were out.

"Just in case you want me to drive later," she had told him on numerous occasions.

db_01
db_01
8 Followers