A Weekend Away

Story Info
A business trip to Liverpool turns wild.
1.7k words
3.84
27.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never been to Liverpool before, so when I was told I'd have to go up there on business I figured I'd stay for the weekend and see some of the city. I knew that, after a particularly rough time in the 70s and 80s, the city was being revitalised, and I planned to take in some of the cultural attractions. I'd also made several previous trips to Manchester and, to be blunt, if the quality of available young women was anywhere near as good 30 miles to the west, then I also planned to engage in some somewhat less cultural activities.

I figured I'd need a guide (and quite possibly a a translator!) to the city, and so I messaged Sam, a young Liverpudlian lady I'd gotten to know from several shared online hangouts, but had yet to meet in person. We had arranged to meet on Friday night so that she could show me around a few of the seedier dives. All set for my trip on Friday, I got my head down and plowed through the rest of the week...

---

Friday passes slowly in a succession of dull meetings, and I catch myself several times gazing wistfully out of the window at the city skyline. Finally, at 4pm I make my excuses and leave, returning to my hotel to get out of the suit which, beautifully tailored as it is, isn't a particularly true reflection of this aging skater's personality.

I meet Sam later at the trendy (and suitably expensive) Newz Bar near the station. I really wasn't expecting anything beyond some drinks and a fun time with Sam tonight - she is at least 10 years younger than me at around 22 or 23 - but the sight of her in a black, ruched corset top that made the most of her perky breasts, and black and white miniskirt that wrapped her thighs and wondrous, full, high arse makes me smile. I'm fairly sure I won't be taking her back to my hotel room, but there are worse things in the world than spending an evening with a beautiful, vivacious young blonde.

By midnight we're already reasonably hammered, and I am starting to wonder whether it was a good idea for me to try and keep up with a Scouse girl in her early twenties! We are, however, getting along famously, discovering a shared, dry and twisted sense of humour, and deep-seating sexual deviancies. I'm even beginning to think that I may be in with a chance of taking things further... We take a break from dancing and head to the bar, giving me another opportunity to admire Sam's arse as she walks in front of me.

Leaning against the bar, sipping our drinks, I glance over Sam's shoulder, nodding to direct her attention in that direction. Behind us, slowly sipping a long drink through a straw and grinding her hips to the beat is the most perfect little hipster/nerd girl you are ever likely to see - blonde hair with pink and brunette streaks that settle across her eye, a super-tight Rainbow Bright t-shirt stretched across full, round breasts, a cut-off denim miniskirt, legwarmers and zombie print heels. Now Sam is one of those greedy buggers who does not confine her interests to one sex, so I know she'll appreciate what I'm seeing.

"Oo, nice!" she purrs "C'mon!" By the time I've grabbed my drink and followed, Sam has already sidled up to the young girl - who must be all of 19 - and is pouring on the charm. A few beers, a lot of flirting, and some distinctly filthy dancing between Sam and the nerdy chick later, and we're all in a black cab back to my hotel to punish the minibar and room service.

Slipping into the lift carrying two bottles of champagne, I grin as the two girl kiss wildly, tongues twisting around each other, their hands twisted in each other's hair.

We get to my room, and I slide the 'Do Not Disturb' sign over the handle and lock the door. Sam and I have already agreed, in a private moment, that a girl this horny has to stay the night - if not the rest of the weekend - to give us two deviants enough time to properly put that perfect body to full use.

"Sam and I had an argument earlier" I say to her, watching as she gyrates unself-consciously to the music from my iPod. "Oh? What about?" she replies, her pretty face turning towards me, her mouth creasing into a smile that emphasises the steel hoop in the centre of her lower lip.

"About your mouth" I murmour, placing my thumb on the piercing. My voice drops, now lower and throatier. "I think it would look best wrapped around my cock, pressed down to the base, leaking wet drool as I fuck it..." I push my thumb between her bright red lips, twisting it as she sucks. "Whereas Sam thinks it would be better pressed against her pussy, your tongue exploring deep inside her..."

"Mmmmmm" she moans, pulling free of my thumb, tongue flicking out to lick a drop of saliva off the lip ring. "And what did you decide?"

"That we'll try both" sighs Sam, easing in behind her, nuzzling her neck and reaching up to squeeze two handfuls of firm tit through the old school t-shirt. I step forwards, grabbing a fistful of hair and dragging the girl's head back, opening up her neck to Sam's assault and allowing me to kiss her, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth, probing insistently before pulling back.

"But as I'm a gentleman, then I insist that ladies go first!" I turn my head and transfer my mouth to Sam's, enjoying her taste of sweat and champagne. Wrapping a hand under Sam's arse, I lift her easily into the air, feeling her legs wrap around my hips, and carry her to the bed. My hand still wrapped in the young girl's hair, I drag her unceremoniously behind me.

Placing Sam gently on the bed, I pull the girl in front of her. Reaching around her waist from behind, I bend her double, her pretty face now inches above Sam's crotch. The girl takes the hint, eagerly pushing Sam's skirt up and pulling down the pretty pink thong that lies beneath. Her long tongue arches out to lick Sam's soft, pink slit sloooooowly along it's entire length.

Meanwhile, I push the girls denim skirt up to reveal a tiny, black, mesh thong. Taking a firm grip, I pull hard until the fabric gives way, hearing her grunt in surprise as she continues to explore Sam's pussy. Without warning, I force two thick fingers into her compact folds, twisting them cruelly, feeling her tight walls strain against them.

She squeals in surprise and tries to lift her head, but Sam's hands are now entangled in her hair, holding that delicious young mouth in place as Sam grinds her hips to maximise her own pleasure, her body leaving creased trails in the duvet cover. Sam and I give each other a feral grin, like two wolves about to devour a lamb.

As my fingers twist, stretching the young girls pussy further, rubbing down hard on her front wall, my other hand fumbles with my belt and flies until I drag my cock free from my jeans. Sam's ecstatic moans, and the girl's guttural, muffled pleasure/pain grunts and squeaks echo around the room as I grip my shaft and take aim...

"MMMMPPPFFFGGHH!" The girl screams into Sam's velvety wetness as I bury my entire length into her in one fierce motion. Sam's hands push down harder, pushing the girl's the girl's tongue deeper, arching her back and twisting her head, mouth stretched in a silent, pleasure-filled 'O'. Sam seems to enjoy the extra stimulation of having this perfect young creature moaning inside her brings and, ever the perfect gent, I resolve to help out as much as I can.

Taking a firm grip of the girl's hips, I pause for a moment to appreciate the warm, wet, vice-like grip of her cunt, and then begin a savage assault. Slamming my hips forwards repeatedly, I drive my cock from barely-in to bottomed-out with piston-like rapidity. The girl's grunts and squeals dissolve into one, long, keening, lust-filled, smothered wail. Somewhere in the back of my mind I am grateful for Sam's grip strength, as the true volume of our encounter would likely see us all forcibly ejected form the hotel!

Sweat pours off our three bodies as my biceps bulge, fingers clamping down hard, leaving white marks on the already pale skin of the girl's hips. I watch as she desperately, gamely tries to keep pleasuring Sam's pussy, her face smeared in sticky wetness. Sam's body is arched backwards more than I had thought possible, balanced on her arse and the back of her neck, eyes screwed shut, mouth open in an invisible scream.

The girl's tightness is unrelenting - the immovable object to the irresistible force of my pounding hips. I know I must cum soon, when suddenly a delicious thought hits me.

Sliding my cock free of the girl's tight wetness with a lurid 'sssschluuurp!', I quickly vault onto the bed, straddling Sam's downward thrust arms, pinning them in place. Taking a handhold in her blonde hair, I pull her head up. Her mouth is still twisted open in pleasure, and now shock, forming the most oh-so-inviting bullseye...

Thrusting my hips forwards, I push my length into a different kind of warm wetness - Sam's mouth and throat. Close to orgasm, half-mad with lust, I pin her head in place with my hands and drive my cock into her with wild abandon.

"Grrrlllghkk!" Sam gags horribly, eye wide in shock as drool erupts out of her pretty lips around my invading cock, coating my thighs and balls. I pump three more times, each eliciting a similarly obscene, sloppy response. Finally my hips buck hard, and I cum deep into her throat, my seed bursting forth in three long, hot pulses.

I collapse down to the bed, spent, hearing Sam drag in a ragged gasp of air and cough. Turning, a wicked smile spreads across my face as I watch the beautiful nerdy girl crawl up the length of Sam's body to gently lap up my spilled seed, cleaning Sam's face with her tongue.

I chuckle to myself, and note that the weekend has barely begun...