A Weekend Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple keeps playing with escort.
4.2k words
4.46
150.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of Lisa and her husband, as they try a high-class escort for the first time.

*****************************

I slowly slid myself down and leaned up against the headboard. Lisa snuggled into me and kissed me long and hard. 'Honey, I'm really getting off on this. What do you want to do now?' she asked, her warm full breasts pressing against my chest.

'Why don't we watch her for a while, while I get hard again.' I suggested. 'Mmmm, that sounds good' Lisa smiled, giving me one last kiss then flipping over with her back to me and sitting between my spread legs. She leaned back into me so I could reach around and casually massage her fabulous tits. Forgetting her earlier shyness, her legs were now splayed apart, drawn up slightly as she worked a hand at her swollen clit.

Veronica, the dark haired call-girl I had hired as a surprise for my wife, had taken up an opposite position leaning against one of the bedposts and facing us, her long legs pressed together, teasing us. 'You guys want to see me play with my cunt? Would you like to see a dirty woman masturbating her wet pussy right here in front of you, Lisa?' she asked coyly. As she talked, she gradually spread her legs, allowing us to see her wet, dripping snatch. Her large breasts stood proudly above a firm stomach, and her coy smile capped off a look of sheer beauty. She continued to stare Lisa in the eyes, slowly licking her lips as she worked up my wife.

'Do you want to see me masturbate in front of you, Lisa? Do you want to see another hot slut fingering her cunt?' Veronica still hadn't touched her pussy yet, but my wife was getting close to the edge just listening to the woman talk to her. 'I'm going to finger my cunt for you Lisa, then I'm going to suck my fingers clean before I start to work on you. Would you like that?'

Lisa could only moan in response, her own hands working shamelessly at her swollen clit. Finally, Veronica dropped her hand down so that she could start massaging herself as well. 'Do you want me to see me press my fingers into my cunt and make myself cum for you, Lisa? I'm going to get myself off just watching you masturbate too.'

Now her legs were apart too, mirroring Lisa's as the two women brazenly played with their cunts for each other. 'Are you getting hard again?' Veronica asked me. 'Do you like watching a slut and your wife show each other how they masturbate?'

'Mmmm, I know I like it' Lisa replied as two of her fingers slowly pumped at her wet pussy. 'I'm just imagining getting to suck your cunt again. It was so good.'

'You're a good cunt licker Lisa. But I haven't had a chance to try yours yet' Veronica said, as she pumped at her cunt with her wet fingers, massaging her swollen labia and rubbing her clearly visible clit. She shifted her hips down so that she could periodically reach further down and circle her anus as she stared intently at my wife. 'Do you want to suck me again, Lisa, or shall I do you?'

'First I want to see you make yourself cum for us, Veronica. Then you can suck me like a little slut till I cum all over your face' my wife replied, letting her fantasies take over.

'Mmmm, I love masturbating in front of you, Lisa. You're such a hot bitch with your big tits and your beautiful sweet pussy. I'm going to finger my cunt and ass in front of you, just thinking about how I'm going to fuck and suck you for the rest of the weekend.' The brunette's strokes started to increase in pace, and her head tilted back as she began to lose herself in her bliss. Her breath was quickening and her large firm tits heaved upon her chest. 'Oh god, I'm thinking about you sucking my cunt, Lisa, while your husband starts to fuck my ass. Would you like that? Do you want to see his cock slide deep up my ass?'

'Ohhhh, you're a hot bitch' Lisa hissed. 'Come on. Make yourself cum in front of us like a hot slut. Let's see you fuck that cunt of yours. Then we're going to lube your ass and I'm going to help my man sink his deep cock in it right up to his balls.'

Veronica's eyes closed over as she started to work feverishly at her glistening vagina, her wet fingers circling her swollen clit before slipping into her tight slot as Lisa kept up the torrent of sexy talk.

'Come on bitch, finger your cunt. Imagine my man's cock in your ass while my soft lips are sucking your clit. Would you like that you little slut? Do you want to get your ass fucked next?'

Veronica's fingers were working intently at her cunt now, plunging in and out, her juices glistening all over her thighs. The palm of her right hand was rubbing rhythmically at her clit as she fucked herself for us. As Lisa matched her rhythm at her own crotch, Veronica tilted to one side and slipped her free hand down under her ass to get easier access to her anus.

'Oh I want to get fucked up my ass next Lisa' the escort moaned. 'I want you both to screw my tight, greased butthole' she breathed, two fingers working furiously at her pussy while her other index finger was pushed all the way into her anus. She was practically on her side now, her legs splayed wide open as she worked to bring herself off.

'We're going to fuck your ass, bitch' Lisa moaned, her own climax building as she worked at her clit and I reached around to play with her tits. 'I'm going to grease you up and stick my fingers up your tight, throbbing asshole, you fucking whore. And then I'm going to take my husband's big cock, suck it good and hard and help him slide it all the way into your lubed asshole. Do you want that slut? Do you want to get butt-fucked next?'

With one final swirl of her fingers, Veronica's body spasmed, her back arching, her hips thrusting at her hands as her orgasm overtook her. Lisa stared intently, watching this beautiful woman shamelessly masturbate for us, her hips spasming as she thrust at some imaginary cock, a finger still lodged deep up her own rectum. 'God, isn't she beautiful?' Lisa gasped asked as her own fingers played insistently at her clit.

As Veronica finished coming and looked straight at Lisa, my wife's hand increased its pace. 'I never dreamed I'd get to watch a hot slut masturbate like this. God, it's so hot....' Veronica's display had put her at the edge, and it took very little to nudge her over. With a few more circles of her clit while I squeezed her breasts and pulled at her nipples, Lisa's body tensed, her hips bucking at her hand and her tits heaving against my palms.

My hard cock pressed against my wife's back as her fingers gradually slowed, stroking her wet pussy lips as she came back down to earth. 'God, this is so hot' she breathed as she collapsed back into me.

'I think it's time to have her suck your cunt, Lisa.' I whispered in her ear. 'I really want to see that before we fuck her ass.'

'OK' my wife grinned, turning over to kiss me passionately, letting me know how much she was loving this. Lisa rolled off me to collapse back against the headboard beside me, looking over to see Veronica slumped against the end bedpost, a perfect image of the complete sex machine. The escort's legs were splayed apart towards us, vagina glistening in the light, a finger still stuck deep in her asshole, her large breasts rising and falling with her dark hair in a dishevelled mess, the sweat pouring down her face. 'Christ you guys make me hot' she sighed.

'Good' Lisa replied. 'But you haven't eaten my cunt yet, Veronica, and I really want to feel what it's like.' The woman opened her eyes and smiled. 'You want me to suck your cunt, Lisa? Mmmm, I'd love to taste your hot wet pussy.'

With that she got up, moved forward and slipped into Lisa's arms to kiss her slowly, each woman's wet lips caressing the others, their soft tongues working at each other as they felt their bodies press together. Without a word, Veronica slid down and started gently licking at Lisa's breasts, staring up at my wife as she sucked at her nipples.

'Do you like another woman caressing your breasts, Lisa? You've got fantastic tits. Can I play with them all weekend?' Veronica gathered Lisa's breasts in her hands and squeezed them together, my wife's nipples pushing out in excitement. 'Mmmm, I could suck on these all day, but I really want to try licking your clit now, Lisa. Would you like me to suck your hot cunt now?'

Without waiting for an answer, the woman worked her way down my wife's body until her face was at Lisa's crotch. 'How's this babe? You like the look of a hot bitch between your legs? You've dreamt about having a hot slut just like me with red lips and a nice soft tongue sucking at your cunt, haven't you?' she teased, breathing on my wife's glistening pussy. 'I want taste you first though. I haven't tasted a hot wife for a few days now, and I want to try you.' Veronica dipped two fingers into Lisa's sopping cunt, her digits easily slipping into the glistening hole, then out to reveal my wife's juices slick juices.

Slowly, while looking intently into my wife's eyes, the beautiful call-girl raised them to her mouth and slowly licked them clean. 'Mmmm, you taste really sweet, Lisa. I bet your husband loves sucking your cunt. But don't you want a woman to show him how it's really done though?'

My wife moaned back against the headboard and thrust her hips up towards the slut's face. 'Ya, suck my cunt, Veronica. I want to feel a woman's soft mouth on my cunt now. Please....'

'Want to find out how a hot bitch sucks another woman's clit, Lisa? Want to feel a nice soft tongue lap at your cunt?' Lisa reached forward and grabbed the woman's hair, trying to pull her face to her crotch. Veronica smiled. 'OK you gorgeous slut. I'm going to suck your cunt now like you've never had it sucked before.'

Without further ado, she plunged her face into my wife's pussy, her mouth clamping over Lisa's cunt and her tongue dancing over my wife's clit and labia.

'Oh fuck, she's so dirty' Lisa cried, her gaze intent upon Veronica's face sucking at her slick cunt. 'I love having this bitch suck me off. Do you like it honey? Do you like seeing this whore sucking at my pussy?'

I could clearly see Veronica's tongue stroking my wife's labia, then moving up to massage her clit. All the time her eyes stayed fixed on my wife's face, watching Lisa's reactions as she worked at getting her off.

Lisa's hips arched at Veronica's face, her legs spreading around the woman's head. 'Oh god, stop' she cried. 'Please, wait a second. It's too much.' Veronica looked up at my wife, her wet face breaking into a broad grin. 'I think I'm making you a little horny, aren't I Lisa?' she teased, before starting to lap at Lisa's clit once again.

I looked at the scene before me and let out a low whistle, never believing I'd see this. Here was my wife, leaning back against the headboard, her leg's spread wide while a beautiful, big-titted prostitute expertly brought her off with her mouth. Veronica was face down on the bed, her arms wrapping around Lisa's hips so that her face was buried at my wife's crotch. I could see the woman steadily lapping at my wife's sex, while Lisa writhed in ecstasy on the bed under the girl's skilled tongue.

'Oh god, her tongue is so soft' Lisa moaned. 'She really knows how to lick me.' I watched closer as Veronica's mouth worked rhythmically at Lisa's cunt. 'Oh god, make me cum Veronica' Lisa moaned, her legs wrapping tightly around the woman's head. 'Please, please, make me cum...'

Just when Lisa was about to go over the edge, the call-girl expertly backed off, as if she'd done this a thousand times, sliding her mouth away from Lisa's clit and licking gently at her swollen lips. 'Not yet, Lisa' she teased. 'I'm not going to let you cum until I've sucked your cunt for a few hours. I'm going to make you cum over and over and over.' With that she went back to licking Lisa's glistening vagina, slowly moving up to suck her whole clit into her mouth.

Then looking directly at my wife, the woman snaked her tongue down the cunt at her face, then kept going lower to lap at her anus. She rimmed my wife for a second, and then looked up smiling at me. 'You like me rimming your wife, don't you. I'm going to get her ass nice and wet for you, and I'll show you how to fuck her up it later if you'd like.' She plunged down again, and I could see Lisa's hips lift up as she revelled in the feel of this hot bitch lapping at her tight pink hole.

My wife was in heaven, and was getting close to coming again. 'Oh ya. Fuck, she's licking my ass. She's so good. Come on you bitch. Keep tonguing my ass.'

The hooker paused, glancing up at my wife's tortured face. 'You like when I rim your ass, don't you Lisa? All the wives like it when I lick their ass. You want me to keep licking your anus Lisa? Want me to keep licking your ass and sucking at your clit till you cum like all the other dirty wives that I've sucked off in the last week?' The woman dipped her head back down to my wife's cunt, finding her swollen clit and snaking her tongue around it before she went lower to explore her pink anus again.

I looked over at Lisa to see her face in absolute bliss. My cock was like a rock now, and I alternated between stroking it slowly, sucking and squeezing Lisa's breasts, and watching Veronica expertly toy with my wife's asshole. Finally, Lisa lost patience. 'Oh god, I have to come' she moaned. Suddenly, Lisa sat up, flipped over the call-girl and lay upon her in a sixty-nine, my wife's ass toward me. Only Veronica's face was visible, her head poised between Lisa's thighs and sopping crotch. With the prostitute underneath her, I watched as my wife pressed her cunt down onto the brunette beauty's face and started rubbing it frantically around her mouth.

'Come on you bitch. Suck my cunt and make me cum' she hissed. 'You're a beautiful fucking whore, and I'm going to ride your face till I cum all over it. Come on, lick that cunt.' With one final thrust of her glistening pussy over Veronica's mouth, my wife's body convulsed in another powerful orgasm, her body shaking, her face twisted in ecstasy for what seemed like minutes. 'Oh god' she exclaimed as she slumped down onto the voluptuous call-girl's body. 'I can't believe I'm actually fucking this hot bitch's face and making myself cum all over her. I feel so fucking dirty.'

I sat against the headboard, stroking my rock hard cock as I watched Veronica continue working slowly at my wife's cunt, pausing periodically to look up at me and sexily run her tongue around her mouth to savour Lisa's juices. 'Mmmm, she tastes really good.. I can't wait to suck her juices off your big hard cock later' the prostitute teased.

Lisa's head was lying upon the woman's thigh, her eyes running over Veronica's glistening pussy as she enjoyed the attention that the brunette was paying to her cunt. After a few moments, my wife rose up and pulled the woman's legs up, pinning them back under her own arms, further exposing the hooker's ass and cunt. My wife's hands had moved onto the woman's firm butt and were massaging her smooth ass cheeks. 'That's the way slut' my wife hissed. 'Keep sucking my cunt while I rub your ass. I want to get you ready for my husband's big cock. I want to see his hard dick drive right up your tight asshole till he's buried to his balls.'

Lisa dipped her fingers into Veronica's pussy, scooping up juices and then moving down to spread them around the woman's exposed pink anus. While the brunette kept sucking at Lisa's cunt, my wife easily slipped a finger into the woman's pliant asshole. 'Oh Christ' my wife exclaimed. 'I've got my finger up this girl's ass while she's sucking my cunt. She is so fucking dirty. Come on bitch. Lick my cunt while I fuck your ass with my fingers.'

Lisa's hips drove at Veronica's mouth, grinding against the girl's beautiful face. The hooker lapped noisily, arching back slightly to watch me stoke my hard cock while I gazed at her face swirling around in my wife's sex. My cock was throbbing as I stroked it and watched this incredible scene in front of me. In the space of two hours, my wife had been transformed. She was always ready to fantasise about having another woman join us, but I never thought she's be such a willing participant when it actually happened. There was one part of our fantasy that hadn't been fulfilled yet, though.

'Come here honey' Lisa smiled. 'I want to help you fuck her ass now.'

I got up and moved over to my luggage to retrieve a bottle of lubricant specially packed for this occasion. Before I opened it, I paused and looked over to see my wife move back down to suck at the woman's pussy, Lisa's beautiful face framed by the smooth toned thighs and swollen cunt of the escort.

Veronica looked like she was in ecstasy, enjoying the ministrations of my previously inexperienced wife. 'Geez, your wife really knows how to suck cunt' the woman moaned. 'She's got to be the best of any of the wives I've fucked here at the resort.'

Smiling at the compliment, Lisa, her lips and mouth glazed with the juices of the prostitute pinned beneath her, looked up to see me ready with the lube. She shifted off the woman, quickly pulled her over onto all fours, and knelt beside her. I handed the bottle of lube to Lisa. 'Get her ready for me, babe' I told her, standing at the end of the bed gently stoking my rock-hard dick while I watched my sweet wife lubricate another woman's anus for me.

Lisa applied a huge dollop of lube to Veronica's ass, the hooker flinching when the cold liquid hit her rosebud. My wife started massaging the cool liquid into Veronica's anus, slipping first one then two fingers in and out of the slut's yielding asshole. 'She's really tight, hon' my wife said, looking up at me with two fingers buried deeply in the other woman's ass. 'You're going to love this. Come here and let's try.'

Lisa pulled her fingers out of Veronica's ass, grabbed my cock and started expertly jacking me to make sure I was rock hard. The hooker's hips were high in the air and her large tits squeezed out from under her chest as she pressed against the bed. The woman, knowing what was coming, reached back to take the lube and apply some more to her own asshole, making sure she was ready for my dick. 'Geez, my ass is so wet and ready' she moaned, slowly working two fingers in and out of her own rectum as she looked back at me. 'Do you want to fuck my hole now, while I suck your wife's cunt again?'

Needing no further encouragement, I moved onto the bed to stand behind our prostitute and straddle her ass. Lisa grabbed my hard dick in her hands and applied one last generous helping of lube. 'I've wanted to see this for such a long time' my wife smiled, stroking the lube over my cock while looking up at me.

She pulled me down so that my dick was positioned at the escort's glistening anus. 'Push it in' Lisa breathed, trying to push my cock into the brunette's asshole. I applied some pressure and my cock head popped through Veronica's tight anus. 'Oh christ' my wife moaned. 'That looks so hot, babe. Keep going.'

I applied some steady, consistent pressure and slowly but surely my cock slid between the woman's tanned, toned cheeks and deep into her warm asshole. 'Oh god, that feels so fucking good' I moaned, as the brunette's warm chute surrounded my cock. 'Is it OK for you?' I asked Veronica.

'That feels just fine,' she replied. 'Keep going, it's really good.'

The feeling was indescribable. The prostitute's asshole gripped my dick in a hot vice, and throbbed around it. With a last push, I buried myself balls-deep in the girl's ass.

'Start fucking her, babe' my wife implored. 'I want to see you screw her deep up her tight, greased asshole.'

'If I do that, I'm going to cum right away' I replied. 'Let me go slow for a while till I get used to it.' I started slowly stroking my cock in and out of Veronica's vice-like butt, watching my lubed cock slowly slide out then back in again between her firm glistening cheeks, her passage providing a smooth warm sheath for my rod.

12