A Weekend Away Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple spends a long weekend away.
2.9k words
4.12
17.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Breakfast:

When he woke he as disoriented - he didn't know the time, couldn't see the light or see anything, blinking he felt the blindfold. He tried to stretch, but his arms were still bound behind him. He tried to move , to sit, but his leash didn't have enough slack. As he moved, she pushed him down and kissed him, "Good morning, my little slut. I guess with the blindfold you can't see the light. I've been awake for a little, but I've enjoyed watching you sleep while I read."

She wrapped her arms about him and they began to kiss. He breathed deep and smelled her - earthy, musky, feminine -- he loved this smell on her. It was rare to have the luxury of a morning in bed and even rarer for her to stay without trying to shower first. She unclasped his leash and guided his head to her breasts. He nibbled and sucked at her nipples, kissing his way back and forth. He was becoming drunk on her smell and she was warming from the attention. She pushed him down between her legs -- if he was becoming drunk before, then he was positively high now. His excitement was translated to his tongue and hence to her sex. Waves of pleasure washed over her and, with his enthusiasm, she let him go longer than normal. Finally she pushed him back and lay panting.

While she was recovering, he stood and started towards the bathroom. She yanked on the leash, pulling him off balance and he fell today on the bed. Lazily, she asked, "Where do you think you're going pet?"

"Mistress, this slave was going to the bathroom."

"No. You don't have permission. I think you can wait and now you can wait longer. Or more correctly, you will wait longer. Now lay down." She secured his ankles to the corners of the bed and helped him sit.

"I am going to release your arms for a moment. Don't make me regret it or you'll regret it." Then she released his wrists and attached them to the upper corners of the bed. Now is he was spread eagle on his back.

She reached down began to fondle him. As his member began to stiffen, she bent and took him into her mouth. She lifted her head and began to lick his shaft -- starting at the base and working her way up. He tried to thrust for more contact and she backed away. Then laughing, she pined his balls down and continued to fondle and lick his member. "When you think you're ready, start to beg," she said.

A few moments latter, he gathered enough breath to say, "ahhhh, mistress please let you slave cum, ahhh please let your toy cum, ahhhh, please mistress...." As he continued to beg, she stopped licking and applied lubricate. Then she slid a vibrating cock ring down and over his balls. The vibrator under his balls was her large powerful silver bullet. When the ring was in place, she switched the bullet to its highest setting. This activity had nearly pushed him over the edge and his begging was reduced to a series of "please" repeated over and over.

Letting going completely, she walked around to his ear and whispered, "You came without permission last night and today you don't get to cum at all. But we'll keep enough attention on you cock to give you the worst case of 'blue balls' you've ever add. And while we're on the subject, last night when we covered the rules I mentioned that for the next year you may not cum without my permission. Now I didn't just mean when we're making love. I've been very tolerate of you masturbating and I still will be for the most part, but for the next year when you jerk-off you'd better have permission. If you're on the road, I expect a phone call begging to cum. If you're in the shower, I expect to be asked. If you don't ask, if I suspect, then the beating you received last night will pale in comparison. If this becomes a problem, I'll lock your cock up. You, your cock, and your orgasms are mine. When we're done with this training, psychologically you won't be able cum without my permission. I am going to shower now."

While she was talking, she clamped the clothes pins back onto his nipples. Trailing her hands down his body and across his stiff vibrating member, she left for the shower. He lay there listening to her shower, blinded, his nipples in pain, a full bladder, and his cock vibrating, but not enough friction on his shaft for cum -- even if he had permission.

She came out of the shower and, while drying, use the towel to snap the clothes pins off. Remembering the final rap with the flogger handle, he bit down rather than scream out. When she dried off, she straddled his chest, "I had intended to ride you cock, but we both know you wouldn't be able to control yourself. So, we'll try something else."

She placed pillows under his head and shifted forward, supporting herself on her knees and the headboard. "Slowly now," she commanded and she bore down a little. There are only so many ways to describe cunnilingus, to describe how a toy can use his tongue to bring pleasure to his owner. He took a great deal of pleasure in knowing he was good at pleasing her. As orgasms over came her, she bore down harder and he was glad he succeed again. She lay back at last, reaching over her groped around until she found the cock ring. Finding it, she lazily pulled it over his balls and up his shaft.

After giving them both a moment to rest, she released his legs for a moment. The bent them back and once again taped his ankles to his thighs. Releasing his wrists from the bed, they were attached behind him again. "I am going to fix breakfast. Don't go anywhere." she laughed, leaving him trussed on the bed.

Minutes passed and he heard, then smelt, bacon, eggs and toast. She called out, "My pet, do you want to eat?"

"Yes my queen."

"Come here and I'll guide you to breakfast." He half slid and half fell off the bed and crawled into the kitchen. She guided him with the leash to where she was sitting at the table. "Here's your breakfast," said and then pulled his head to her crotch.

It had not been very long since he had last gone down her and this was the third time that morning, so he started slowly. While he slowly built her up, she leaned back in the chair and lazily ate her breakfast. Then as a fresh wave of orgasms built, she held onto the sides of the chair. Pulling his head back she said, "Paraphrasing that old army commercial, you given more head before breakfast than most people do all day. With you dick out of duty, you'll probably give more head today than most people do all year. Good thing you're my special toy for that."

While she rest, she hand feed him bits of bacon and toast. While she removed the tape on his legs, she said, "Now you have permission to go to the bathroom, slave. Remember, nothing about you is under you control this weekend. When you're done make your way to to the jacuzzi."

He stumbled blindly to the bathroom, and decided to sit rather than missing. She started the water in the jacuzzi and then returned to watch him. When he was done, she had him stand with his legs spread apart and she wrapped a leather band snugly around his sack above the balls. Two chains connect the leather band to a weight. She gently lowered the weight until there was about an inch of slack in the chains, then she dropped the weight and he jumped. She started the weight swing and grabbing his leash said, "Time for your bath."

Before Lunch:

She lead him to the hot tub and, before helping him in, she unsecured his wrists long enough to attach them to his collar. He was grateful for the water and the chance to sit, both relived the strain from the weight. He wondered how long he would wear the weigh, the walk from the bathroom to the jacuzzi and been short but moderately painful. The weight wasn't that heavy, but its unpredictable swinging yanked his balls back and forth pulling his stiffening cock along for the ride.

She began to wash him saying, "I only have so many blindfolds, so no shower for you today. Besides, this is a good excuse to use the hot tub." As she washed she lingered on his ass, cock and balls -- insuring that he was hard and eager, but never letting him cum. She continued, "Do you know one difference between us? If you linger longer than I want while washing, you get reminded of your place. But I get to linger as long as I want."

When she was done washing and teasing him, she dried her hands, sat back in the tub and started reading. He was moved to kneel in the large tub, wishing the chain holding the weight was long enough to be supported on the bottom. Occasionally she would reach out with her foot to swing the weight or stroke his cock. After sometime, he couldn't tell how long, she put up her book and sat on the edge of the tub. Laying back on the towels and tiling, she pulled him forward and, feeling her legs around his head, he knew what she wanted. As his tongue began to work on, he listened for her breathing and,when she began to pant and her legs began to tighten, he drew close so that, with the little slack on the bonds, he was able to touch her sex. He moistened his fingers with her wetness and then slipped two fingers in -- not too far, just enough to put pressure on the excitement swollen bundle of nerves he knew from experience were there. "Yes, perfect, yes, yes, ...," she screamed and pulled him in tighter. Then she pushed him back and lay trembling.

Pushing him back further, she slipped into the water, let some of the now luke-warm water out, and topped the party tub off with hot water. She lay back in the water and reaching out started playing with his shaft and the weight attached to his sack. "You are the perfect little pussy slut. I am glad you enjoy being my little vibrator, because this would be too enjoyable to give up even you hated it. As is, your tongue and fingers are going to be the only parts of you that gets near my pussy today or that get to have any fun. Ahhh, the water is getting a little too hot."

She turned and knelt on the seat of the tub, half out. Running his leash between her legs, she pulled him forward so that his face was in her ass. She tugged a few times until he got the idea, and now he began the exploration of her other hole with his tongue. Once he was started, she took up the slack in the leash, holding him in place and reaching for her book began to read. Periodically, she would put the book down and tighten the leash further -- cutting off his breath, but also putting pressure on her sex.

After a while the water began to cool, so she stood and stepped out of the tub. As she did, she kept enough tension on the chain so that his face stayed firmly planted. Coming out of the water he was over balanced, as he fell she let go of the chain and he collapsed onto his knees. "Stay. You know I've heard of kissing the boss's ass, but I think you maybe taking that a little literally." she laughed. As she dried herself off, he was left again to shiver on on the tile -- only this time the water was already cold.

Lunch and Beyond:

"Time for lunch, I think. I'll go and fix something and then come back for," she said as she left him cold and wet on the tile. Five or ten minutes later, being blindfolded and blindsided threw his sense of time for a loop, she came back and dried most of the remaining water off -- leaving enough to keep in him chilled. This time grabbing the weight, she brought him to his feet and into the kitchenette.

Letting go of the weight, and allowing to swing down, she said, "Kneel, it's time for your lunch, my pussy slut." Almost expecting this, he was once again on his kneels making a meal of her pleasure. It had been a little while, but the attention on her ass and the tension on the leash had still left her partially excited and wet. While he felt and heard her eating, he kept his pace slow and steady, prolonging her pleasure. When she shifted back in her seat, he increased speed and pressure and began to finger her. She gripped the sides of the chair and shivered.

Slowly recovering, she asked, "You've had a little bacon, toast and a lot pussy today. Are you hungry and thirsty?"

"Yes my queen, your slave is very hungry and thirsty," he answered.

She placed a bowl of water in front of him and guided him to it. Then sitting back she prepared his lunch. When he was finished lapping the water, she said, "Here is a little snack to tide you over." Then she guided him to one of her feet that she had coated with chocolatey peanut butter. She continued, "Clean my feet and that will be your dessert."

He began to kiss and lick her foot - cleaning the peanut butter off and finally getting a chance to eat something almost real. As he knelt, licking her foot for his meal, he was shaken -- he enjoyed light bondage games at home, but he now he was naked at her feet and reduced to licking her feet for his food.

When he had finished, she handed him a wash clothe and he washed her foot clean. She reached down, started to stroke his cock, and whispered, "You've been such a good boy so far. You've given me such pleasure -- your tongue has been very busy. And as much as I've enjoyed your busy tongue, it given me a bit of pleasure to have my own toy for the weekend -- to pull you down when I want or to watch you squirm at my feet. I think you deserve a little pleasure of your own don't you? Try asking, and I might let you cum."

He was very hard now, straining against her hand, and gasping for breath. As much her touch, her description of his service and submission excited him. "Please mistress, please let you toy cum. Please, give your slave release, please ...," he continued.

She felt him start to tense and, sliding her hand down his shaft a last time, she lifted the weight attached to his sack and pulled the chain taunt. "I think you really believed you'd get an orgasm. But don't you remember? Not today. Between your service, my teasing and this weight, you're going to have the sorest set of blue balls. Then maybe you'll remember your place, the rules and not cum without permission," and then she let the weight swing down.

Between the crushing post-excite and the swinging weight, he doubled over. "In a minute, when you've recovered, come to the bed", she said before heading to herself. By the time he stumbled to the bed, blindfolded and sore, she had cover the most of the bed with towels and was laying face down reading. She unclipped the leash from his collar, re-clipped it the weight chain a few inches from his balls, and then pushed a ball gag into his mouth. She handed him a bottle of massage oil, saying, "Full body massage, slave -- shoulders, back, legs, and feet."

She lay back down and started reading. His hands were still cuffed to his collar as he knelt next to her and began on her shoulders. He spread the massage oil and began to work it in, she jerked on the chain, "Not so hard." He continued working, with a lighter touch, working his way down her body. Commands came - "Lighter", "Harder", "Left", "Right", and the like -- and each was accompanied with an irresistible tug on his leash.

Sometime after he reached her feet, she put her book aside and gave the leash a final pull. Drowsily, she reattached the leash to his collar and, tying the leash to the headboard, said, "Time for a nap."

She wrapped herself around him and the blanket around them both. As she went to sleep, she lazily ran her hands over him, slowly spending more time him on his stiffening member. Just be for she dropped off completely, she roused herself enough to push the weight of the edge of the bed. The chain connecting the weight to his balls went taunt -- forcibly reminding him of the weight, his now hard cock, and his lack of release. She napped soundly. He didn't.