A Weekend From Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
Their weekend continues.
965 words
4.24
95.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davey2888
davey2888
14 Followers

It was just getting daylight when Kenny woke Jenna and told her he wanted his cock sucked. She slid down and took him in her mouth sucking him and licking his cock until it was hard. Kenny was finger fucking her pussy with three fingers while she was sucking his cock. Kenny took one of his fingers wet with her pussy juices and slid it in her ass fucking her pussy and her ass with his fingers.

"Get on top of me and put my cock in your ass," he told her. She got on top and took his cock, lined it up with her ass and slid down causing his cock to slide in slowly. He was pinching her nipples while she was working his cock in her ass. Jenna had finally gotten his cock all the way in her ass and was bouncing up and down fucking her ass with his hard cock. Kenny took a thumb and started massaging her clit. She lost it and started cumming. She didn't know why, but when she was being fucked in the ass, she would cum so hard. She loved the feeling of a cock in her ass and knew that if they survived this ordeal, anal sex would always be something that she would always need.

Kenny fucked his cock into her ass until he filled her ass with his cum. Jenna rolled over feeling ashamed for feeling so good.

Kenny got up and went into the living room and told Daryl and Clay that they could get some sleep, but they had something else in mind. They headed for the bedroom where Jenna was.

Clay walked up to the bed and told Jenna to suck his cock. Without even thinking about it she slid to the edge of the bed and took his cock in her mouth. She began sucking him and running her tongue over his cock and Daryl got on the bed behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy. Daryl began pounding his cock into her wet cunt from behind. As he pushed his cock in her pussy, Clay would push his cock deeper in Jenna's throat.

"Yeah bitch, suck my hard cock until I cum down your throat," Clay said. "You better not lose a drop either."

Daryl was fucking her pussy as hard as he could. Clay started cumming in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Clay pulled his cock out of Jenna's mouth and wiped it on her face. When he wiped his cock coated with his cum and Jenna's spit on her face, Daryl filled her pussy with another load of cum.

Jenna was told to get out and Clay said he was going to bed. Daryl went to one of the other rooms to get some sleep.

When Jenna came out of the bedroom she found her friends were already up and being fucked. She sat down and was told to suck Jeremy's cock. She went over and kneeled down taking his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking his cockhead. His cock was hard in no time and she sucked his entire cock in her throat. He began pumping his cock in her mouth and shot his cum in her mouth.

After a couple of hours two cars pulled in the drive way and a man who looked about forty and a woman that looked in her early thirties got out. Kenny met them at the door and welcomed them in. The woman looked at Jenna and the rest and said, " looks like you found some entertainment while you were waiting."

" Yeah, its better than sitting here with our fingers up our ass waiting for you," Kenny said, "besides, if I know you, before we leave you will have your time at them too."

The woman said that she'd love to but there wasn't time. They had to get out of there while they still could.

"What are you going to do with them when we go," she ask.

"I'm gonna just tie them up and leave them. Someone will find them soon," Kenny said.

Kenny went out to the car and came back with a suitcase. He opened it and got out some clean clothes to wear. When he came back from changing, the man that had arrived in the car had Rhonda on her knees sucking his cock.

"Ok, lets wrap things up in here and get out of this country," Kenny said. "We've got a long way to go before we reach the border."

Veronica and Jenna both had a cock in their cunts and Rhonda had one in her mouth and ass. He watched as the guys were giving them their last fucking before they left. When the guys finished cumming, the girls were tied up and left between the legs of Brad, Jeremy, and Shawn.They were told to suck their cocks. They did as told.

When the guys filled their mouths with cum they realized they were alone. The escapees must have slipped out and left. Jenna tried to loosen her ropes but couldn't get them loose. Each one tried without any luck. Noone was really saying much to the others, mostly because noone knew what to say. They lay there til they drifted off to sleep.

Jenna felt herself being shaken awake and opened her eyes to see Brad standing beside their bed.

"Time to get up Baby. We've got to meet the gang at the lake this morning." Brad said. "I hope this weekend turns out to be the best weekend we have ever had."

"Get your hard cock in this bed and fuck me, you wouldn't believe the dream I had and my pussy is soaking wet." she said. "they'll wait."

davey2888
davey2888
14 Followers