A Weekend in San Franciso

Story Info
A married black woman finds love with white male.
4k words
4.5
89.8k
21
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In life that we have plans, dreams, ambitions, and goals. Some of us get married, start new careers, families, and develop new friendships. I have fulfilled most of my goals, but maybe not all of my dreams or fantasies…in no particular order. I am 25, and married with one child. I reside in Orlando, Florida…the heat capital of the nation. I haven’t lived here all my life, but most of it. Being an African American female has its perks. For one, we were born with good genes (well, most of us), common sense, and natural curves.

I have never cheated on my husband and have always stayed faithful to him, until one particular night…that changed everything. I decided to go online (due to boredom) and enter a chat room. People were talking about this and that online, and I wasn’t paying much attention until one particular person with the screen name of “CaliforniaMan” entered the chat room. I have to admit, I was in a chat room that was designed for older adults, but hey, I am old enough. For some particular reason, I clicked on his screen name and read his profile.

To my surprise, he had a picture to view. I clicked on the link, and boy was I surprised! This man was absolutely gorgeous! He from what I could tell, he looked about 6”. He has short brown hair (I love dark haired men), nice physique, and a killer smile. Though he was a white man, that didn’t bother me all. I am in the Generation X category, so anything goes. Race has never been an issue for me…ever. I have always been attracted to white men, although I have never made love to one. I saw him exit the chat room, but I followed him and decided to send him an instant message.

We chatted online for hours! He was from California, and was a very successful software engineer for a large Engineering firm in San Francisco. He being wealthy didn’t faze me; it was his personality. Of course being online, anyone can lie, and make up whatever they wish about themselves, but I truly believed this man. He told me his name was Mark, and I told him my name was Kelly. With me being a married Christian woman, I knew this was a sin to even be chatting online with him, even having explicit conversations with him as well.

I was feeling so guilty about talking with him, but I could not control myself. He had dated a few black women, but never in a serious relationship or sexual. We were in the same situation seemingly, but I was married, and he was not. I asked him his age, and he told me he was 33. Perfect! I love older men. Always have. Over the next couple of weeks, we talked online as often as we could. I knew I had responsibilities at home: a husband and a child to tend to, so I couldn’t make Mark my focus.

But something deep inside of me yearned for him. It could have been the fact that he was an attractive older white man, and my number one fantasy was to see what it was like to make love to one. Each conversation that we had was better than the last. Our main topic was not sex all the time, but we talked about worldly issues as well.

One particular night, close to the holiday season, Mark and I were up for our usual late night online chat. This particular evening changed everything. Mark and I were discussing the possibility of meeting someday.

“I am not too sure about this Mark”, I said.

“Why?” he typed back.

“Because I am married, and this is wrong.” I replied.

“You always say that, yet you continue or friendship. We can just be friends you know? But I really like you Kelly and I would never force you to do something that you wouldn’t want to do…ever. Please know that”, he said.

“Ok”, I agreed.

“But you and I both know that we are on other sides of the country, so a serious relationship would never work….and you are married, so it makes it difficult on the both of us. Y’know?”

“Yes, I know”, I replied.

But every time I thought of this man, he made me wet just thinking about him. I tried to fight my feelings and my desires. My heart was telling me no, but my vagina was saying something else.

“I don’t use women. I was not brought up to not hurt and use people. But I am not perfect either. I will be very honest with you Kelly. I want you. I want you bad. I don’t mean to be disrespectful to your husband and child. But I promise you, I would never intentionally hurt you.”

I replied, “I know. You tell me all the time. I know I may never hear from you again, and that bothers me. I am afraid of falling in love with you…that’s the thing, and that would be a disaster. I know my husband is supposed to fulfill my fantasies and desires, but I want you too, and I feel very selfish…and it’s not right…”

Before I could finish my sentence, quickly typed with an interruption: “I know how you feel. If you are concerned about those things, we shouldn’t be sexually involved then. I’d rather not do this, and of us gets hurt. I really like you, but I don’t want to hurt you either. But I promise you this…I will treat you like a lady, respect you in every way, and bring you into total ecstasy.”

Ecstasy? Mark made me quiver when he said that. I was afraid to ask him what he would do to me, but I just had to know. My vagina began to become wet again…just by thinking about it. So, I asked:

“Ecstasy? What would you do?” I asked.

“Anything you want me too”, he replied.

“Anything?”

“Yes. Just say the word”.

“Be we are so far away”.

“I know!” he exclaimed. “But I can fix that”, he suggested.

“How?” I asked.

“I will send you a first class ticket to San Francisco. You can come whenever you want. Surprise me”.

By this point, I was nervous. I didn’t know what to tell Josh about me going to San Francisco. I knew I had to make up a lie…which I didn’t like to do. But I wanted him so badly. More than ever before. Finally, I told him: “Go ahead and send the ticket”.

“Ok” he answered. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am sure”.

“Ok, I will send one next week. You have about 3 months to use it before it expires. Just thinking about you getting on that plane to see me is making me so hard! I wish you could see me now. I wish you could touch me…feel me…put your mouth on me…”

I was getting so hot by him telling me this. And at the same time, I wondered if he was running game to get some pussy. There was only one way to find out, but I sensed gentleness about Mark…and he was super sensitive. I put my hand down into my soaked panties and felt my wetness. This was unreal, and the man hadn’t even touched me yet!

Before he could finish his sentence, I replied: “Don’t tease me…please. My pussy is so wet right now, and it aches just thinking about you. Mark…..I would let you do anything to me that you want me too. Except the anal stuff. Nothing goes up my ass. Sorry.”

“Ok. No worries”, he replied. “I wish I could be there with you now. I could come to Florida too you know? I just don’t want your husband to kill me. But Kelly, I do like you…a lot. You are a very sincere person. But, I do want to make love to you.”


I couldn’t bring myself to tell him I wanted the same thing, but I knew I wanted him bad. I begin to fantasize about us renting an expensive hotel here in downtown Orlando, and just making love for hours. I thought about him eating my pussy until I came (which has never happened to me before). I thought and wondered how he moved his hips when he made love, if he used protection, and if he would be gentle with me. I had to explain to him that I rarely have sex with my spouse (for unspecified reasons), and that my vagina was always tight.

His reply sent me into a loop: “It’s ok. I will be gentle with you. I promise. I will make sure I eat you out enough to make sure you are relaxed and comfortable. That’s what my tongue is for. Kelly, I have always dreamed of making love to a black woman. You would be my first. If you ever change your mind and couldn’t go through with it…I’d understand. I would still like you anyway. You understand?”

I quickly typed, “Yes….and thanks you”.

“Can we talk on the phone for a minute before you go to bed?” he asked.

“Sure. Call me on my cell”, I answered.

I quickly signed of, grabbed my cell phone, and stepped outside, making sure not to wake my husband. About 5 minutes later, Mark called. I felt so relieved! His voice was strong and masculine…and I liked that. We discussed our potential rendezvous, and other issues as well. I felt so at home with this man and I have to keep from falling in love with him. He knew all the right words to say.

Before our conversation ended, he said the unspeakable.

“Kelly, I know this may sound a bit cliché, but…if your man won’t take care of you…I will. I will take care of you and your son”.

I was shocked and pissed at the same time. I mean, I am an independent woman, and didn’t need any man taking care of me! But, I knew he was serious. I didn’t reply to his statement, but just said: “Ok. Goodnight Mark. Dream about me”.

“Ditto”, he replied. And the conversation was over.

Our phone and online conversations concluded at their normal pace. 2 weeks later my boss came to me and told me that they are going to be opening up a new mortgage branch in California. I asked him what part of California, and he said “San Francisco”.

My heart nearly dropped! He then told me that he wanted me to go to San Fran for a few days to scope out new marketing and location potential. This would be the perfect opportunity to meet Mark! Yes! I agreed to go, and 1 week later, I was on a plane to San Francisco.

Chapter 2

I debated on whether or not I should meet Mark, as I knew I was a Christian woman….and married. Those thoughts flooded my mind. But sinful me kept thinking about Mark…and him being inside of me made me want to jump out the plane. I never told Mark I was in San Francisco. I decided to surprise him. On Saturday, we were online as usual, and I asked him what he was doing that day.

“Nothing”, he said. I have a free day.

“Well then reserve a time to be home around 2 pm”, I said.

“Why?” he questioned.

“Because I have to ask you something. PLEASE be home Mark. It’s important”.

He agreed and we ended our conversation. I took a nice warm shower, and put on some tight dark denim jeans, and a light blue cashmere sweater. I made sure that I “clipped” my pubic hair, as I knew us black women get a bit bushy sometimes. I applied a little makeup, sprayed my perfume packed a small vinyl back of clothes (which looked like a briefcase), called a cab, and was out the door. I decided to have the cabbie to take me to a wine store and pick up a bottle of Chianti. Mark and I both didn’t drink, but I decided to set the mood anyway.

As I pulled up to Mark’s house, I was in awe. He lived very well! He lived in a beautiful townhouse outside the Presidio. I paid the cabbie, and nervously went up to the door and rang the doorbell. I looked at my watch, “Shit” I thought. “Its only 1:45pm. I am early. I told him 2”. But it was too late. I could see a tall figure looking through the iced windows at the doorway.

It was Mark. He opened the door with a look of shock on his face, yet he smiled anyway.

“Kelly….what are you doing here?” he asked.

No hello, no nothing. I was a bit offended.

“Umm, I am on business. My boss sent me here. Hello. How are you?” I said sarcastically.

Mark quickly replied embarrassed: “Oh, I’m sorry. No, I am so glad you are here. You surprised me is all. Wow…you look great, come on in”. He then gave me a quick hug and kiss on the check, which kind of turned me on.

I was glad that he invited me in because it was very cold in San Fran. He took my coat and I followed him into the living room. “Nice house”, I thought. Mark looked so fine with what he had on. He had one a pair of dark blue Old Navy jeans, and a black v neck Old Navy sweater. I could still see his muscles through his sweater. He looked so gorgeous. “This white man is so fine”, I thought, trying to control myself. I gave him the bottle of wine, and he thanked me and put it on the kitchen counter.

We talked for about an hour, and then he offered to take me out. He then took me around the town and I did my work and took notes along the way for my boss. We had a great time. He showed me where the old military base was, and where Robin Williams lived! We ate, went to parks, museums…we did it all.

By 9:00, it was getting late and we headed back to his place. He kept asking me what I had in my bag, and I told him “paperwork”, completely lying. Once inside his home I took off my shoes and he told me to make myself comfortable. I sat on his couch and watched him as he lit candles throughout his home. He asked me if I wanted some wine, and I told him yes.

My eyes were fixated on him. I could not stop looking at him. Every time he would look at me, I would shyly look away, and I think that turned him on. He turned on some music (soft R & B to my surprised) and handed me a glass of wine.

He sat down next to me and just stared at me what seem like hours. There was an uncomfortable silent. I was extremely nervous. I couldn’t look him in the eye (though he has dark beautiful eyes), and I shyly kept looking away from him. We began to talk about this and that. After about 2 glasses of wine, I felt very relaxed. I asked him where the bathroom was and he showed me. I quickly freshened up (and everywhere else). I took off my bra and underwear and put them in my bag, but kept the rest if my clothes on, and returned to the living room.

I knew I wanted to make love to him that night. My body ached for him. When I returned to the living room he stood there in amazement. H looked at my full breasts and noticed that they moved a little “too freely” through my sweater... I could tell he was aroused. He asked me if I wanted to slow danced and I replied:

“Hell no. This isn’t Soul Train”.

We both laughed nervously, and he asked me to “come here”. I did without hesitation, and he begin to hold me close. I could feel his stiff erection through those Old Navy jeans, and it felt soooo good. He worked his hands through my hair, and laid me on the couch.

I was so horny, that I almost begged him to fuck me and get it over with, but I knew we both wanted to take our time and enjoy it. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking about my husband, my son, and what the church (not to mention God) would think. The overflow of passion rushed to my brain and interrupted my thought. My head began to pound…my pussy was very wet by this point, and I was on fire.

Mark then lay on top of me and we lightly kissed.

“We can stop anytime you want to”, he said.

Wow! He was such a gentleman. I didn’t want him to stop. I wanted him inside me now.

“Ok”, I agreed.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and he said:

“Kelly, you are so beautiful to me. I am serious. You are gorgeous. I love everything about you. I mean that. What would you like me to do?” he asked.

I was speechless at this point. Finally I said, “Well, I…”

Before I could get the words out, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and we began passionate French kissing. He tasted so good. I could hear soft moans coming from him and he kissed each other. His cock was so hard. My goodness. He began grinding on me slowly and I followed with slow movement from my hips. My pussy was so wet that each time he would grind on me; I felt it almost run down my leg.

“Are you wet now?” Mark asked.

“Yes…very”, I replied.

“Good”, he said.

Without hesitation, he unbuttoned my jeans, and took them off. I almost fell off the couch when he saw I had no panties on. He smiled a huge grin, and then propped my right leg up on the couch. He then inserted 2 fingers into my moist vagina.

“Ouch” I softly exclaimed.

“Kelly, your pussy is so tight…and wet. I love it”, he said.

And he did it. Mark put his head between my legs and began eating my pussy. I let out a short gasp, and arched my back. “This white man knows what he is doing”, I thought.

He would slowly put his tongue in and out my slit and would suck gently on my clit. He was rubbing his entire face in my pussy, and kept licking, sucking, and drinking my juices. I was on hellfire. This shit felt so good too me. He began to speed up his pace a bit. I started moaning and softly calling out: “Mark that feels soooooo goooooodd. What are you doing to me.?”

Mark ignored my question and continued to eat my pussy. By this point, I was gripping on the couch as tight as I could. I felt the blood rush to my head and my vagina. I couldn’t believe this was happening!

Chapter 3

Mark then looked up at me, smiled and said, “You taste so damn good, girl. I never knew black pussy was this good. I’m serious.” We both laughed.

Mark then took off my sweater and exposed my naked breasts. I slowly took off his sweater, and worked my way to his jeans, and took those off too. Now, we were both naked. I looked at his stiff cock and was very excited at how hard it was. We stood up and he took me to his well furnished bedroom. He took out a condom from is drawer and placed it on the nightstand.

Mark then looked into my eyes and said: “Kelly, you look so damn beautiful. I’m not just saying that either.”

“Thank you”, I shyly replied. I then got on my knees and put his full erect penis in my mouth. It felt so good against my tongue. I began gently licking and kissing it whilst stroking it too. He began to moan and gently touch my hair. I began to speed up the paced as he yelled out: “Oh yeah baby…just like that…that feels so good.”

I stopped after about 2 minutes, and he stood me up and laid me on his bed. My body was in a completely frenzy, but I remained calm, while heavily breathing. He began kissing my ear lobes, my neck, and my breasts. He sucked on my nipples until they were sore. My body began to move and I began to let out moans, and sighs. My pussy was throbbing very hard now. I wanted Mark inside of me, but I just let him to his job.

He ate my pussy a little more, and then grabbed the condom on the nightstand. He asked me if I want to put it on, and I told him no. He took it out of the package and gently put it on his erect penis. Man, the veins on his penis popped out like chicken wire. I was completely nervous, but felt comfortable around him. He slowly opened my legs, and positioned himself between them. He put the head of his penis in my already quivering wet vagina. I flinched a bit in pain

I asked, “Will you please take it slow?”

He replied, “Sure baby, of course”.

My pussy was very tight. He ever so slowly glided his penis into my vagina (which was very wet), and began moving in soft gentle strokes. It hurt for a moment, but I was so wet, that it made it a lot easier for insertion. I ignored the pain and he began gently moving his pelvis. I wrapped my legs around his back, and begin to move my hips along with his.

H continued to kiss me all over while gently thrusting in and out of my vagina. Man, he was so good! He would thrust in and out at a different pace while I tried to keep up. He then grabbed both of my legs and put them over his shoulders and began to pound the crap out of my pussy. It felt so damn good!!! I began to wildly gyrate my hips in circular motions as Mark continued at his pace.

We were both moan and grunting in ecstasy. I loved every moment of this. I straddled him and begin to ride his stiff dick. I would move in circular and back and forth motions. It kind of hurt, but of course I ignored the pain.

He gently put me on all fours with my ass in the air and began to fuck me from behind….doggy style. He was hitting my G-Spot, and I tried to keep from coming. Pound after pound, shocks went through my body like lightning. Mark was doing everything so right!

He put me back in missionary position, and began to fuck the hell out my pussy. He would call out my name several times, and I would call out his. With a few more strokes, I yelled, “Mark, I am going to come”.

12