A Weekend in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," I begged.

He stood and placed my knees over his shoulders and lowered himself into me in one smooth thrust. I squealed loudly in ecstasy, no longer worried about wakening our slumbering roommates. The bed squeaked in that familiar rhythm as he pounded into me. His free hand mauled my tits as we screwed. Suddenly he stopped and extracted himself. He pulled me up by my wrist and spun me around and pushed me over onto Sue's still-warm mattress. He raised my calves again and immediately folded me in half and resumed fucking me. I could smell Sue's perfume on her pillow as I stared up at my lover. Gloriously helpless as he slammed into me, I started to come as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. He smoothly repositioned me onto my knees and started to pump me doggie style, his strong hands firmly gripping my hips for amazing leverage. He occasionally smacked my exposed ass sharply, adding another shocking layer of sensations to my saturated mind. I squeaked in helpless surprise. I was moaning with every thrust, completely lost in the pleasure. He pulled out of me again and practically flung my limp body back on my bed. He mounted me and I locked my heels behind his back and he resumed fucking, staring into my eyes with a vacant gaze. His eyes fluttered closed and he lunged into me and froze momentarily, letting out a long groan as he started to cum. He resumed pumping and I came again, both of us moaning until he collapsed on top of me. We both fell asleep almost immediately without even turning off the lights.

What a start to the weekend.

12